𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 Walker Scob...

By Theeggowaffels

"I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw you" "I don't wanna think of anything else now that I tho... More

𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
Famous Birthdays
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
↳ 𝓥𝓸𝓵𝓾𝓶𝓮 002
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
↳ 𝓥𝓸𝓵𝓾𝓶𝓮 003
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
↳ 𝓥𝓸𝓵𝓾𝓶𝓮 004
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
New walker books
011
012
Epolioge

001

574 19 13
By Theeggowaffels

Rory💋 6 minutes ago
Premier ready 🌳💋
🎵- Reminder - the weeknd

999,912

💬
200,099

9,000

Us3728
HOLY SHIT SHE LOOKS SO GOOD

User637
THE FIT THE HAIR THE MAKEUP THE MOVIE THE ACTRESS EVERYTHING

Walker Scobell ✓⃝
PREMIER DAY
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
YESSS

Soph:)
💋🌳?
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
🌳💋👍

Amelia🪐
AND IM YOUR DATE TO THIS
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
YES LOVE ALSO ROMEO DONT FORGET

Alice Green 💌
EEEEE I CANT WAIT
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
STOPP THANK YOU LISE

Ireene Moore 🍓
YOU LOOK SO GREAT
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
I learnt from the best

~💌~

@Aurora.Oddete.Blake

◉◎◎◎

◎◉◎◎

◎◎◉◎

◎◎◎◉

Liked by Walker.Scobell , OfficialGretaGerwig and 827,927
Aurora.Oddete.Blake : Flipped premier ! This movie is a remake about the iconic movie flipped made back in 2010 a love story about Bryce lowski and Juli Baker , flipped the remake will be coming out on the 29th of March !

Comments

@User628 : THIS IS GONNA BE SO GOOD

@use7482 : I CANT WAITTT

@usur28 : SHES SO PRETTY

Us7483 : I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE PREMIER VIDEOSSS

~💌~

The day of the premiere had finally arrived, and the excitement in the air was palpable. The cast and crew had worked tirelessly on the film, pouring their hearts and souls into every scene. Now, it was time to share their creation with the world.

The venue was decorated with posters and banners featuring scenes from the movie, and a red carpet stretched out in front of the entrance, lined with photographers and reporters eager to capture the arrivals of the stars.

Aurora, Walker, Sophie, Rian, and the rest of the cast arrived in style, dressed to the nines and flashing smiles for the cameras. They posed for photos and chatted with reporters, sharing anecdotes from filming and expressing their excitement about the premiere.

The day of the premiere had finally arrived, and the excitement in the air was palpable. The venue was abuzz with anticipation as guests began to arrive, dressed in their finest attire and ready to celebrate the culmination of months of hard work.

Aurora stepped onto the red carpet, her heart racing with excitement. Flashbulbs popped as photographers clamored for her attention.

"Smile for the camera, Aurora!" one of them called out.

" you look great Aurora !"

" aurora can you get a picture with Walker !"

she was greeted by Walker, who looked dashing in a tailored suit.

"You look beautiful ," he said, offering her his arm.

"Thanks," Aurora replied, feeling a warm flush spread across her cheeks. "You clean up pretty nicely yourself."

"Welcome, Aurora!" one of the interviewers said  , thrusting a microphone in her direction. "How does it feel to finally be here at the premiere of flipped ?"

Aurora took a moment to soak in the excitement of the moment before responding. "It's truly surreal," she began, her voice steady with emotion. "This film has been a labor of love for everyone involved, and to see it all come together like this is a dream come true."

The reporter nodded, eager to hear more. "What drew you to this project in the first place?" they asked.

Aurora's eyes sparkled as she recalled the first time she read the script. "I mean flipped has always been my favorite movies growing up and I just loved the story so much like I love Juli and all they stories and like how they changed perspectives on how a boy likes a girl and a girl likes a boy so when I found out there would be a remake I freaked out and ya !"

The interviewer smiled at Aurora's enthusiasm. "It's clear that this film holds a special place in your heart," they remarked. "What was the most memorable moment for you during the filming process?"

Aurora's face lit up as she reminisced about her time on set. "Oh, there were so many incredible moments," she replied. "But I think one of the most memorable was filming the scene where Juli climbs the sycamore tree. It was such a pivotal moment in the story, and being up there in the tree with the wind in my hair, it felt like magic."

The interviewer nodded, intrigued by Aurora's answer. "And what was it like working with the rest of the cast?" they inquired.

Aurora's smile widened. "Oh, it was amazing," she exclaimed. "We really formed a close bond while filming, and that camaraderie translated onto the screen. Working with Hugh , Lauren , Emily and Tom was an absolute dream I mean there icons in Hollywood so "

" wow thank you so much ! Aurora Blake everyone !"

~💌~

As the lights dimmed and the audience settled into their seats, anticipation filled the air. The cast of stood at the front of the theater, bathed in the soft glow of the screen.

Walker and Aurora stood side by side, their fingers intertwined, as they prepared to address the audience.

"Thank you all for being here tonight," Walker began, his voice echoing through the theater. "It's truly an honor to see so many familiar faces and new friends gathered together to celebrate this special moment with us."

Aurora nodded, a smile spreading across her face as she looked out at the crowd. "We couldn't have done it without each and every one of you," she said, her voice filled with warmth. "Your support and encouragement have meant the world to us, and we're so grateful for the opportunity to share this film with you." She smiled " we'd like to thank our amazing cast and crew and our wonderful director Greta "

Walker squeezed Aurora's hand, a silent gesture of solidarity and support. "We hope that Flipped touches your hearts and reminds you of the power of love, friendship, and the importance of seeing things from a different perspective," he continued. "And most importantly, we hope that you leave here tonight feeling inspired to spread kindness and compassion wherever you go."

The audience erupted into applause, their enthusiasm filling the theater with energy and excitement. Walker and Aurora exchanged a glance, their hearts full of gratitude for the journey they had shared and the memories they had created together. As the movie began to play, they settled into their seats, ready to experience the magic of "Flipped" once again, surrounded by the people they loved most.

— Daylight —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 388 17
Enemies to lovers ~~~~ In which Walker scobell and y/n have been enemies since day one for reasons they can't even remember but will this change whe...
4.8K 132 20
"I never have and never will love anyone as much as I love you. You're my whole world. I will never let you go." Aaliyah meets an actor named Walker...
132K 4.1K 37
"the fucking thought of you with somebody else, i don't like that." - in this case, said in the secrecy of two best friends
867K 9.3K 136
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝘯𝘰𝘢𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘻𝘰 𝘤�...