NOT AGAIN | Yoonmin FF

By MalakMER3

yoongi and jimin are a divorced couple ... WHY did they divorce ...?!! HOW is their life before and after... More

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
........
12
13
14
15
16
17 (part 1 / 2 )
17 part (2/2)
18
19
20 (part 1/2)
20 part (2/2)
21
22
special 🎄🎊
23
24
25
26
27 (kaihope 1)
28 (kaihope 💜)
29
30 ( truth ⛈ )
31
32
33
Announcement ⚠
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42 part (1/2)
42 part (2/2)
43
44
45
46
The end 💜

38

366 30 23
By MalakMER3

3rd person POV

Jung kook was hugging Minji Like there is no tomorrow which really confused her but as the bubbly person she is , she loves hugging so she hugged him back .

"Kookie , let me have her na ~" Tae whined while trying to pull Minji towards him .

" NO ! Princess is Mine !!! "

Minji giggled because they were fighting for her . she tapped her kookie's shoulder to let her go .

"Kwokie , Mwnji is hwngry so cwn ywu ? " She said rubbing her tummy with her tiny palms and pouting cutely .

" Aigoo my baby is hungry ? " Mrs Min said and pulled Minji on her lap smooching her cheeks .

"Gwanny , Mwnji is stwrving 🥺"

" so our princess , where you want to eat out or in ?! " Jin said while caressing her cheeks .

Minji brought her thump under her chin , Tapped her pouty lips with the index one and closed her eyes slightly thinking cutely. They stared at her with adoring shinny eyes especially her parents .

"Little girl , I'm hungry na so decide quickly . " Yoongi said teasing her .

" umm ~ Mwnji cwn't dwcide . Lwt Mwma do it ! " Minji said carrying her kitten . They all looked at Jimin waiting for him .

" I like it out in the fresh air . " He said softly .

" OK ! Come help me carrying the dishes . " Jin said with high tone and pulled Jimin and the others with him.

They were so happy and laughing with each other celebrating for Minji . They spent the night singing and dancing with each other . If anyone looked from far at them only one thinking will be in their mind 'what a happy big family ! ' .

Taekook were sharing kisses and hugs . Each one of them knew what is their place in the other's heart . They doesn't need to confess because their eyes did for them .

Namjin were playing the role of the parents for them while Mrs Min the grandma and PD-nim the grandpa .

Hyunlix were nowhere to be seen .

Unpstairs

" Mhm~~ Hyuuun~~ s-slow ahhm~ d-down ~~ "

"Shush ~ *licking his ears* keep your voice down or they will hear you ~ * sucking his lower lip * "

" Mhmmm~~ "

Hyunjin was thrusting inside of him from the back while Felix was on his four with his head tilted to the back and Hyunjin laterally sucking the life out of him while thrusting so deep and so fast in doggy style .

Back to the garden

I think I shouldn't look for them 🙈 !

Minji was playing with PD-nim and Mrs Min with her kitten while sitting on the grass .

About Yoonmin , Yoongi was feeling the happiest in the world because Jimin is talking normally with him now . They were chatting together while recalling their happy moments together .

"You remember when you were four years old and fell on your face ? " Yoongi said with a soft smile .

"Oh god ! Of course I do . I remember you come running to me with a choco ice cream to made me stop crying . You were looking so worried back then . " Jimin said softly while chuckling a little .

Yoongi was just staring at his smile with admiration and longing love . Jimin noticed it but decided to ignore his stares and enjoy the moment for awhile .

" Jimin ! "

" Yes ? "

" If there was a chance for me in your heart again so please let me know . I don't need an answer now have your time and when we go to the city and you settle down there and when you feel it's the time to give me a chance tell me ... For now can I at least stay besides of you as a friend ? " Yoongi said in a begging tone with a soft smile printing his lips . He offered his hand for Jimin .

Jimin's eyes traveled from Yoongi's face to his hand .

'A friend ? ... Can I really do this ?! ... Maybe it will be the best for my baby ... Should I forget the past and keep going ? ... But it's hard ! ... '

Jimin hesitatingly held Yoongi'a hand and shaked it . He looked at Yoongi's eyes and said "Friends ! " .

Yoongi smiled widely and squeezed Jimin's hand . He felt his heart popping out from the overwhelming and happiness he is feeling . He felt he's in the ninth cloud .

"Yoongi ... My hand ! " Jimin said nervously . Yoongi released his hand feeling embarrassed.

"MWMA CWME PLWY WITH MWNJI ! "

"COMING BABY ... Excuse me , yoongi. " Jimin excused himself and went to play with Minji .

Yoongi kept staring at them with lovely eyes .

'I want this moment to last forever ~ ... I won't lose my family NOT AGAIN ~ '

____________

" WHAT YOU MEAN SHE ISN'T THERE ?!!! A LITTLE BRAT LIKE HER , HOW CAN SHE RAN AWAY FROM THE TIGER'S DAN !!! "

" W-we a-are s-sorry b-boss !! " His men bowed while trampling in fear .

"Sorry ? ...*scoffs* You can go ! "

They bowed and was about to leave but ...

*SHOT*
*SHOT*

"I said you can go but I didn't say alive 😏 ... Such a pathetic ! "

"How that ?! I can't understand ! Jisoo-nuna , didn't you just say she was in the basement when you went to her then how she isn't there now !! " Lisa said while pacing back and forth and grabbing her hair in frustration .

" she was there . I'm sure but how she escaped with all of this guards ? " jisoo said .

"I'm sure someone helped her out ! " she continued while thinking hard .

" It doesn't matter now ! She was my last card in returning my book !!! Arghhhhhhh~ ".

" Not the last card ! " The man said getting their attention towards him especially jisoo !

" How ?! " jisoo asked eagerly but tried to sound normal .

" his child's a burnt card to play with now but ... *smirk* ... There is another winning card which is his lost love ! "

"You mean J-jimin ?! " jisoo asked with racing heart .

" What is the plan ?! " Lisa asked with a horror grin and sat in front of him .

Jisoo just stared at them trying to be as normal as ever .

' I should warn them !! '

__________

Next morning .

They were gathered in The living room after having their breakfast . Minji was with Felix in her room playing with him .

"So tell us what really happened and why you wanted us to pretend nothing happened with Minji in front of her ? " Tae rapped in one go .

" *sigh* come down , Tae ! " Jimin calmed him down in which Tae nodded his head and turned his attention back to Yoongi .

"About Minji , I discussed it with Jimin ... * Jimin nodded *... She thought its a nightmare and then it come to my mind . I don't want it to be a black memory in her childhood and to became a trauma in the future . I want her to remember her childhood as its way : golden and pink . you understand me , right ? "

"You made the right choice , son." Mrs Min said softly .

" It's for her good ~ " PD-min said smiling a little in which yoongi smiled back towards him .

" about what happened ... When we left to the north ... "

Flashback

"There are alot of guards , hyung ! What will we do now ?! " Hyunjin asked nervously .

They were crawled down behind a big tree .

" Kai will take care of them ! " Yoongi said .

They watched how Kai and his men approached the guards like mafia gang . They got confused when they watched the guards bowing to him . They are sure that they saw the confused expression on Kai 's face as well . Kai told the guards something in which they left . Kai signalled them that its all settled .

Yoongi and the others stood up and approached Kai .

" What just happened , Kai ?! " Namjoon was the first one to ask him .

" I dunno and it doesn't matter now ... I took care of the guards . What is the next step Yoongi-hyung ? " Kai said .

" I'll go inside with the fake book an__ "

" What are you doing here ?! " jisoo said angrily while approaching them .

They looked at her with disgust . She looked at Hyunjin who was blaming her with his eyes and sighed .

" Here comes our manager !" Namjoon said while crossing his arms and glaring at her .

" Please go from here . You're the reason of all of these after all ! You destroyed her life and made her be the one she is now to the point that your daughter is paying for your wrong dids. " jisoo said with full of hatred tone .

"What you mean I destroyed her life ! She is the one who took everything from me . she made me rape me husband !!! She is a witch and I can't believe you're helping her !!! " Yoongi said angrily .

"Wait wait ! What you mean she made you rape your husband . wasn't you the one who cheated on her with Jimin and you even f*cked him in front of her own eyes and you stole her lost mother's last gift which is the book ?! "

"What the bullshit ! Is that what she told you *fake chuckles* ... That's expected from a s*lt like her ! " Yoongi scoffed loudly .

Jisoo looked at him with unreadable stare . she was confused who to believe and what to believe .

" Nuna , she tricked you and played with you ... Didn't you think for a moment why Yoongi-hyung would steal a normal book from her ?! " Hyunjin said while grabbing her shoulder gently .

Hyunjin looked at yoongi . yoongi sighed and told Jisoo everything that happened in the past .

She looked at him with teary eyes . she felt so stupid to be tricked like that and to believe lisa is fake story even after meeting Jimin and just the idea of him getting raped by his own husband and the reason behind of it was the one she took as a little sister and helped her in kidnapping his daughter to satisfy Lisa's selfishness and hatred !! ...

She hated herself more . Tears started to roll down her cheeks like river .

"S-sorry ~ I ... I ...I'm so s-sorry ~" She continually apologized while covering her face with her hands and crying . Hyunjin pulled her in a hug and patted her back gently .

After she calmed down for a little she looked at them and bowed 90° .

" from my heart I Jisoo apologize and take a promise of myself that I'll help you with all I can !! " She said with a serious tone .

Namjoon approached her and embraced her lightly .

" I knew how you feel now . But please tell us where is Minji . she must be scared now ! " He said in a soft tone .

"She is in the basement ... I'll help you in saving her . I'll guide you to her !! "

" Can we really trust you ?! She is my daughter and you kidnapped her
. " Yoongi asked hesitatingly .

She stood in front of him and held his hands in her palms .

" I'm feeling ashamed for doing something so bad like that to a little girl who trusted me full heartily and I want to fix it so please trust me ... Only me can help you ! " Jisoo said warmly .

Yoongi stared at her eyes searching for honesty then sighed and nodded his head .

End of flashback

"Then I followed her to the basement with two of Kai's men and we got Minji and jisoo come back to them to not be suspicious in their eyes when she found our about Minji running away and she will inform us of Lisa's next step ! "

" I knew it . She wasn't bad . I could see that in her eyes there is pureness and kindness in it . " PD-nim said feeling relieved knowing Jisoo is with them now .

"I feel bad for her ! " jin said .

" yea , me too . She was so fool to believe her but she is just so kind that it was easy for a witch like Lisa to play with her mind . " Hopi said while Kai was stroking his hair lovingly .

"I'm just so confused . How the guards followed your ordered Kai-hyung ? " Tae said confusedly .

"I dunno . it's weird for me too . They called me boss too !! " Kai said .

"Weird and strange ! Didn't Jisoo told you anything about it , Kai ?! " Hopi asked while looking at his husband .

" I'll wait outside near the door , okay ?! " Kai said .

" okay . but be careful ! U-umm Kai ? " Jisoo said hesitatingly . Kai looked at her with curiosity . " What happened ?! "

"Take care of Hoseok . Lisa isn't alone and the one helping her is a dangerous man ! ... I'll go now ! ". She turned her back and faced the basement door .

"N-no , she didn't say anything ! " Kai shaked his head NG in which Hopi nodded his head .

" let it for now . expensive now cheap later 😉 " jin winked at Kai . They all laughed at him except .. Kai !

' so you finally showed up but like always you like to play hide and seek without knowing that I knew your hidden place !! ... We had unfinished business and ... Revenge that I should take with my own hands ! '

Kai pecked Hopi's forehead lovingly in which Hopi gave his expensive Heart sunshine smile .

'Nothing will happen to you ... I'm here now ! ...

Let's start the real game , MY BROTHER !! '

To be continued💜
___________

New update 💜

if you like it , don't forget to comment and vote 😘💜

Take care of yourself and stay tuned 💜💜

I have 2 question for you guys ...

Do you think Jimin will give Yoongi a second chance 🤔 ?!!

What do you think Lisa is next step 🤔... ??

If one of you guessed the next question's answer right , They can ask me anything but not to double update 😅😅 !

Love you all 😉💜😘😘💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.3K 14
"𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵!!" ✔ = 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧...
50.2K 2K 22
Yoongi: I don't want this marriage.... how can you take my life's decision without my permission.... Jimin: please take...
36.5K 1.3K 19
this is a story about a boy named taehyung whose parents died in a car accident and he is living with his aunt and uncle. who beat him daily. due to...
62.8K 1.2K 31
ु ₓ。 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐈 " in which boy group, 𝐄𝐗𝐎, debuted with a female member, 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐇𝐘𝐄 ○◦˚ published 𝟎𝟏/𝟎𝟔/𝟏𝟗 copyright © 𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐚�...