𝕃𝕖𝕘𝕠 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕕...

TMNT_Fan101 tarafından

Angie, Lorise and Jade are three normal teenage girls living an normal life until one day they new life begin... Daha Fazla

🩷🌹🐵Introduce: Angie aka ME!!!🩷🌹🐵
💚🍀👒 Introduce: Jade 💚🍀👒
🩷🐱🐾Introduce: Boba aka Lorise 🩷🐱🐾
₮ɆⱠɆ₱ØⱤ₮ɆĐ ł₦₮Ø ₳₦ ₦Ɇ₩ ₩ØⱤⱠĐ
฿₳Đ ₩Ɇ₳₮ⱧɆⱤ

₳ ⱧɆⱤØ ł₴ ฿ØⱤ₦

100 5 23
TMNT_Fan101 tarafından

[As the girls were walking around Megapoils in their human form as they walked Angie was getting an hard feeling and she stopped for an bit and she blinked for an minute before sighing and kelt walking]

Angie: Hey girls, so random question, do you ever get an strange feeling about something like I don't know like ever get an feeling someone is watching you?

Jade: Nope, why do you ask?

Angie: It's nothing, it's nothing I'm 100% fine!!!

[Before Jade can talk Boba yelled]

Lorise: GUYS LOOK LOOK IT'S PIGSY'S NOODLES THAT MEANS MK IS HERE!!!

[Jade and Angie eyes widen and smiling and they went inside and lucky for them there were right on time for Monkey king story and they saw Tang telling the story to Mk]

Tang: (Narrates) The thing you need to understand about the old legends is that the story is never finished. There may be no pages left to turn, but there is always more to the journey. Rising from the Netherworld, the Demon Bull King attacked. No one could stop him, no one could resist. No one except... the legendary Monkey King. The Monkey King used his magical staff to pick up a nearby mountain. He trapped the Demon Bull King underneath it. The Monkey King sealed the mountain with the staff that no other being could wield, trapping the Demon Bull King forever. With the battle won, the Monkey King vanished, never to be seen again. Legend says the staff still lies on top of that mountain, the one thing keeping our world from certain destruction. And with the Demon Bull King gone, civilization was able to advance into the amazing city we now live in. A world of elegant cultures, gentle loving people, a city brimming with five-star cuisine, and all because of the Monkey King.

MK: Oh, that's so good! Monkey King's so cool! He's so strong and handsome-

Tang: Oh, MK. And you thought you knew all the Monkey King stories.

MK: Oh, but I do. I got his whole life documented extensively in this unauthorized autobiography of Monkey King. Written and illustrated by yours truly. Like I knew he was born from a stone, and live behind a waterfall with his sweet little baby monkey friends! And- and- and oh!

[Before Tang can speak the bell ran and got Tang and Mk attention and they saw the girls in their human form]

Angie: Oh sorry, we came here for some noodles thats all, I'm Angie and they are my best friend Jade and Boba!

Jade: Hey... [Yawns] gosh why do I have to be so so sleepy

Lorise: Hello I'm Lorise but you can call me Boba or Lori!

MK: Oh hello I'm MK and this is Mr Tang, and oh and I am an big Monkey king fan!

Angie: No way ME TO!

[MK and Angie both smiled and MK showed Angie his book all about Monkey king as Jade sighed and she saw some noodles and looked left and right and took the bowl and was about to eat it but somebody got the bowl first as Lorise]

Tang: It's nice to know someone's taking in all these stories. Pearls of wisdom, dripping from my lips. (He clears his throat) Well, you know the deal: one story, one free bowl of Zha jiang mian. Hmm?

MK: Huh? Oh right, free noodles! Yep, on it. How heavy do you think a mountain is? Compare to like- (He attempts to grab the bowl but someone throws a spoon at him as Angie jumpped and she laughed.)

Pigsy: Free noodles?! (He takes the noodles.) No one gets a free meal at Pigsy's! I'm not running a charity here, Tang!

Tang: Ah, but Pigsy. I was paying with wisdom.

Pigsy: Yeah? Well, wisdom don't pay the rent, you freeloader! And you! (He points at MK) You've been slacking off all morning! I've got a dozen orders that need to go out, so quit slacking and get packing and we have people here!

MK: Yeah. I was about to take my break. So...

[Then Angie saw the noodles and she smirked and gave Tang the noodles and Jade yawned and falls asleep as Lorise patted her head]

Pigsy: Break? Break?! There's no break in war! I need workers. Soldiers in the army of Pigsy's Noodles, home of the world's longest noodles. How else am I gonna expand my business into enemy territory?

MK: Uh, do you mean across the street?

Pigsy: I stand by my statement! Now, hurry up! (He notices Tang with a bowl of noodles behind him. He grabs a spoon to attack Tang with it as Jade woken up and she followed MK as Angie disappered as Lorise was trying to hide) Hey, get back here, you coward!

Tang: No, Pigsy!

Pigsy: I want my money!

(MK and Jade drives across Megapolis to deliver the noodles until he stops at a construction site. He enters it whilst listening to music up until they both hears a voice.)

Princess Iron Fan: It feels like I've waited an eternity for this moment. Is everything in order?

Red Son: Just making the final adjustments, Mother.

MK: (He quickly hides behind a few rocks as Jade blushed when she saw Red Son but MK grabbed her arm and they both behind a few rocks)

Princess Iron Fan: Finally, after all this time, we have the means to lift Monkey King's legendary staff.

MK: Wow. Monkey King's staff. (They goes up to the pipes and looks on top from there.)

Princess Iron Fan: My love will finally be returned, once we remove the staff. (she and Red Son notice something) Huh?

Bob: (He gets on top of the mountain and attempts to pull the Golden Staff off of it. His arms ripped off) Ahh! (He falls down. He looks at his arms to realize that they're gone.)

Red Son: You fool. You think we didn't try that already? It's going to take more than a few robots to lift the Monkey King's staff. Only those deemed worthy can wield it. (He summons the Power Glove) But I, Red Son, have designed this gauntlet to bend it to my will. (He gets on top of the mountain and grasps it with the Power Glove. He struggles to pull it off until the staff breaks free.) Yes! I did it! (The Bull Clones applaud while Bob looks down in dismay. Nothing happens.) What?! Why isn't anything happening?! Mother, are you sure this is the right mountain?

Princess Iron Fan: No, maybe it was that other mountain with a magical staff sealing away my husband!

(They both noticed that the mountain breaks as the Demon Bull King frees himself from the mountain.)

Red Son: Yes, Father! Rise! Rise! (laughs)

Demon Bull King: Flesh. Bone. I have returned to the realm of the living.

(Then MK and Jade saw an bird with orange red and blue fur and Jade knew who the bird is and then an another bird came but has brown fur with an pink heart on it and left Jade confusted but then the orange bird came closer to MK as the brown bird looked at Jade)

(Thats the brown bird and on her head has an pink heart)

MK: No! Shoo! Go away!

Princess Iron Fan: Oh, Demon Bull king! How I've missed you.

Demon Bull King: Princess Iron Fan! The years have been kind. How did you free me?

Red Son: Actually, it was I, Father. I moved the staff. I learned how to harness it, to make its power mi- (He notices Demon Bull King looming over him.) O-our power.

Demon Bull King: Excellent.

Red Son: Now, we, the Demon Bull Family, will plunge the world into eternal darkness!

(The bird continues to poke MK's hand with its beak, causing MK to fall on top of Red Son. MK gets up sees the Demon Bull Family and the Bull Clones in front of him as the brown bird and Jade looked at the orange bird and they sighed and Jade got onto the ground as the brown bird came onto her head leaving the orange bird alone on the pipes)

MK: (laughs nervously) Someone ordered some noodles?

Jade: Really MK?

MK: I DON'T KNOW JADE HELP ME OUT FOR BUDDA SAKE!

Red Son: Get off me, you idiot! Argh, do you know what you just did?! You ruined my moment!

Demon Bull King: Two little eavesdroppers has fallen into our midst. It seems a waste to crush something so insignificant as my first act as ruler of this new world, but so be it.

(MK and Jade hugged each other in fear waiting for their death but lucky Red Son stopped Demon Bull King)

Red Son: Wait, Father.

Demon Bull King: What is this?

Red Son: Ahem. Waste not your energy on this peasants. Please, allow me to show you how powerful I have become in your absence!

Demon Bull King: As you wish.

MK: Maybe I can use this chance to get away.

Red Son: In some ways, you're very fortunate, Noodle Boy and Artest girl! Not many insects are lucky enough to be stamped out by the Demon Bull Family. (MK hears a voice behind him.)

Voice: Monkey King's staff.

Red Son: Are you even listening to me?! I, Red Son, will not be disrespected! You both be history! (He proceeds to punch MK with the Power Glove, but MK blocks it by lifting the Golden Staff.) No way! How could you possibly lift Monkey King's staff?

Princess Iron Fan: This is impossible.

Red Son: I don't what's going on here, but I'm about to end it. That staff is mine!

Jade: AH YEAH, GO MK!!!!

MK: I'm supposed to be on my break! (He activates the staff again, sending Red Son and the Bull Clones away as the brown bird saw the orange bird came to her and they both looked at each other.)

Jade: AAAH- MK WHY!

MK: I'M SO SORRY JAY I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

Demon Bull King: This can't be.

MK: Uh, that was way more explosive than I expected. (Princess Iron Fan hits the ground with her Magic Fan.) Stay back! I don't know how I'm doing this stuff!

Princess Iron Fan: That staff doesn't belong to you, little boy. Hand it over.

MK: Mmm... no? (The staff plants itself into the ground.) Okay, I didn't even move that t- (The staff launches Mk into the air as Jade grabbed the brown bird and ran off into the elevator.)

Princess Iron Fan: They can't escape with that staff!

Demon Bull King: Centuries trapped in oblivion, plotting my revenge and all of it thwarted by a little thiefs?! I will tear the flesh from their bones!

Red Son: Father, allow me. I won't fail you a second time.

Demon Bull King: See that you don't. My patience is past its end!

Red Son: Of course, Father. (He gets into his Inferno Truck and goes after MK and Jade.)

(MK and Jade gets back on the tuk-tuk and leaves. The Inferno Truck bursts out of the construction site and goes after MK and Jade.)

Red Son: Alright, Noodle Boy, hand it over!

MK: (He looks for something to stop Red Son) I'm sorry, valued customer. You won't be getting your noodles. (He throws the noodles at the Inferno Truck, hitting the windshield.) Dang it.

Jade: Well whoever order the noodles they will not be happy... (She looked at Mk and bonked his head) Dumbo..

MK: OW- HEY JADE THAT HURT!

Red Son: (He uses the windshield wipers to wipe off the noodles.) Fine! Have it your way!

MK: Ah! You're really scary! (The Inferno Truck's windshield wipers hit the back of the tuk-tuk, causing the Golden Staff to activate again and launching MK to the sky. The tuk-tuk falls on a building, bouncing MK from building to building.)

Red Son: Would you get down here so I can kill you both?!

MK + Jade: Never! (They falls into one of the buildings.) Oh, I'm sorry! (MK and Jade leaves the building and outruns Red Son.) (laughs) I think we lost him!

 (The tuk-tuk falls down and breaks.)

MK: Oh, Come on! Come on! Come on, old girl! You got this! Oh, don't do this to me! Oh, man, Pigsy's gonna kill me. (He hears the Inferno Truck behind them as the brown bird eyes widen and Jade and the bird looked at each other and she hidden in sleve)

Red Son: (laughs)

MK: Ah! (He escapes on foot until he sees someone on a Cloud Board.) So sorry! I really need to borrow this! Bye! (He grabbed Jade and takes the Cloud Board.)

Skater Boy: Woah hey, get back here- (He gets to one of the sides of the alley just before the Inferno Truck almost hits him.)

Red Son: I'm coming to get you, Noodle Boy and Artest girl! (laughs)

(MK struggles to get on the Cloud Board as Jade tryed to not until he does. The Inferno Truck gets stuck in a narrow street.)

MK: (Laughs.) See ya!

Red Son: You're not getting away from me that easy! (He presses a button which activates the race car. He continues his pursuit.)

(MK uses the Cloud Board to pass through a truck as Jade screams in fear.)

Truck Driver: Hoodlum!

(MK and Jade drives the Cloud Board to an unfinished road and notices Red Son with the race car.)

MK: Come on, where did you get that!?

Jade: YEAH!!!!

Red Son: What? You think I drive anything that doesn't at least have one complex transformation? (He flicks three levers and punches a button, speeding up the race car. He attempts to crush MK and Jade. MK and Jade survives and gets on top of the race car.)

MK + Jade: (They sighs in relief until the duo notices the end of the road.) Ahhh! (They and Red Son fall off of the road until Mei rescues them by using her White Dragon Horse Bike.)

Red Son: You gotta be kidding me! (He notices a building right in front of him.) Ahhh! (He crashes into the building.) Noodle Boy! When I find you, I'm gonna bust you and the girl into little bits!

(Mei, MK and Jade land outside Pigsy's Noodles.)

Mei: (pulls out her phone to take a selfie) Nailed it!

MK: Mei!

Jade: Oh thank god now time for nap- (then when Jade was asleep her bird friend came out and she flys onto Mk head and the two look at ach other and Mk glared at her not trusting her because she might peck him)

Mei: Mhm! That was an intense game of tag. You guys looked like you were having so much fun. I wanted to join in too!

MK: Actually, I almost died back there.

Mei: But you didn't. So let's celebrate with a round of Monkey Mech! (She points to the arcade machine.) You and the girl should invite your new edgy friend, too.

MK: Yeah, he was trying to kill me and Jade.

Mei: Well in that case- (She turns to look at MK darkly.) where does he live?

Pigsy: MK! Where are you, you punk? You mind telling me why some bozo left a zero-star review on Pigsy's Noodles?

MK: Oh! Uh, yeah. So, uh, here's what I think happened with that-

Mei: Woah, zero stars! Congrats! That's better than nothing, right?

Pigsy: (turns to Mei) That's not how it works, Mei! And you! I- (He turns back to MK to see that he has gone as Mei picked up Jade.) Where'd he go?

MK: (running into the noodle shop) Mr. Tang!

Pigsy: Don't you run away when I'm trying to scold you! Get back- (The door covering falls down, cutting him off.)

(Tang is sitting in Pigsy's Noodles, drinking his noodles when he's interrupted by MK, causing him to spit his soup everywhere as Jade woken up by Mk as Lorise was eating her noodles.)

MK: Mr. Tang!

Tang: (wiping his mouth) Hmm?

MK: (He starts frantically searching all over the counter.) Remember the story you told me this morning? About the Demon Bull King? Argh, where is it? Where is it? Where is it? (He spots his book underneath a pile of bowls, swiping it and causing the pile to fall.) Ah, there it is. The Demon Bull King, see?

Pigsy: (being held back by Mei) Argh, kid! What are you doing to my kitchen?

Tang: (disinterested) Yeah? (he sips his noodles) What about him?

MK: (leaping onto Tang) The Demon Bull King is back! The legend is real! The Monkey King's staff is removed! We have to find him! It's the only way to save everyone before the world is destr-

Tang: (pushes MK back with his chopsticks) Boy, relax. You're getting spittle in my soup. Besides, you're delusional. It's just a story.

MK: Delusional, huh? Would you call this delusional? (he reveals the staff)

Mei: Wow, MK. You found a stick!

MK: No, it's Monkey King's staff!

Jade: He ain't lying guys and btw where is Angie?

Lorise: Yeah where is she?

(The other three all burst into laughter.)

MK: You aren't listening! Demon Bull King is out there. We have to get the staff back to the Monkey King! It's the real deal. I'll prove it.

Pigsy: Oh, yeah? How?

MK: Uh... (The staff extends itself, crushing the table Lorise, Tang and Mei are sitting at.)

Tang: M-M-M-M-M-Monkey King's staff! I knew it all along! The legendary weapon that only he could wield to seal away evil! Wait a minute. Why do you have it?

Jade: Because he got it from DBK, Princess Iron Fan, and their hot son~

[Lorise looked at Jade and she smirked and Jade looked at Lorise and glared at each other]

Pigsy: All right, I'll bite. If the staff is here, then where is the demon punk now?

Mei and Lorise: (holding Mei phone) He's at the shoe store.

MK, Tang, and Pigsy: What?!

Pigsy: This is better not be another one of your puppy videos, Mei!

Mei: (laughing while scrolling through her phone) There's always time for a puppy video, but no. Look what just started trending. Hashtag Demon Bull King!

MK: Ok, we need to get the staff to Flower Fruit Mountain and give it to the monkey king and bing bam boom, he get DBK and his family gone and everything will be all normal again!

Jade: Ok to the food truck!

(MK and his team are now riding in Pigsy's Food Truck)

MK: Very tight!

Tang: Pigsy, watch where you're going! You're gonna kill us!

Jade: OW OW WHYYYYY

MK: Yeah we gotta get to Flower Fruit Mountain without getting smushed in a car crash. All we need to do is drive through an entire ocean. Simple.

[As Lorise was next to Mei she blushed but shrugged]

Mei: Guys! Demon Bull King has moved onto downtown. He's destroying the cheese tea stalls!

MK: All the more reason to get this staff back to Monkey King. Flower Fruit Mountain. It's the only place he could be. Right, Mr. Tang?

Tang: Indeed. However, Flower Fruit Mountain is hidden away, deep in dangerous and unknown territory. So I guess we better turn back!

Jade, Lorise, MK and Mei: What?!

Pigsy: Shut it, you big baby. I know a guy that can take us there. The most dangerous, deadly, raged-filled warrior I've ever known.

MK, Mei, and Tang: Ahh!

Pigsy: (He stops the food truck at the harbor.) Sandy.

(Inside Sandy's boat, MK's team quiver in fear as they see Sandy with a butcher knife.)

Sandy: That's a lot to take in. You know what I do to people who disrupt the peace? Serve them tea! (he shows a tea set) You guys want some? You? How about that guy over there? What about the girl with the cat on her head? Huh? Huh?

Tang: (he raises his hand) Oh, yes! Don't mind if I do. Certain noodle shop owners could learn a lot from your hospitality, Sandy.

Jade + Lorise: Us to please! (Sandy gave them both some tea and they smiled and drinked the tea) Mhmm much better!!!

Mei: Oh, you're right piggy, this guy is dangerous. He'll kill us with cuteness! (She puts one of Sandy's therapy cats on top of Pigsy's head.)

Sandy: It's my own blend of anti-stress fruits. It really brings the heart rate down.

Pigsy: Sandy! What happened to you? Where's the angry, glass-chewing, fist-throwing buddy I used to know?

Sandy: Oh well, my therapist said I really needed to calm down. That's why I started drinking tea. Doing yoga. Investing in therapy cats. Really helps. Oh, don't you, Mo?

Mei: Oh Mr. Sandy sir.(she gets on her knees) We could really use your help. We've gotta get to Flower Fruit Mountain!

MK: (he also gets on his knees) Please, the fate of the world is at state.

Jade: And Angie is MISSING FOR REAL WHERE IS SHE?!?!

Lorise: Well why is there an bird on Mk hair?

Sandy: Ok!

MK: Really?

Sandy: Anything for Pigsy. I can get you there, but it ain't a pleasant trip.

MK and Mei: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

Sandy: Alright, let's get moving. But I'm telling you, old friend. If things get hairy, I've changed. I don't go around picking fights no more. (Pigsy sighs) Mo, initiate the launch sequence! (Mo jumps off Sandy's shoulder)

Mei: Launch sequence?

(Mo presses a button which starts up Sandy's boat.)

Sandy: Onwards to Flower Fruit Mountain!

(The boat goes off into the distance)

MK: Whooo! Yeah!

(It shows a pair of binoculars looking at the ship. Then the binoculars are put down, revealing General Ironclad. He walks over to Red Son, who is standing on the ledge of a building. He bows to him.)

Red Son: What?! You let them get away?!

Princess Iron Fan: Aww, so your plan didn't go according to plan, huh? (she comes in on a wind tornado) Oh, don't worry, my sweet, useless boy. (she grabs Red Son's cheek) Mother will get the staff. I'm not about to let anyone stop us. Not this time. (she than disappears in a wind tornado)

(On Sandy's boat, MK is practicing with the staff.)

MK: Halt evil monster! I must thwart thee! For I am the Monkey Ki-ahhh (The staff extends and breaks a part of the boat, almost hitting Mei and Lorise.)

Mei: Wooo! That was awesome!

[Lorise eyes widen and she looked like she just had an heart attack but she didn't know she was in Mei arms]

Mei: And hey can you get out for me arms please?

Lorise: OH- sorry Mei-mei!

MK: Sorry, Mei and Lori. (He tries to pick it up and it bounces around and hits him in the face)

(He looks and sees something glowing, which leads to Flower Fruit Mountain)

MK: We're here! Flower Fruit Mountain! Ahhh!

Jade, Pigsy and Tang: Ahhh!

(A geyser hits Sandy's boat, causing a crate to fall over and drop into the ocean.)

MK, Jade and Lorise: Huh?

(the trio and the others look to see the Flaming Mountains)

Sandy: Welcome to the Flaming Mountains, gang! A volcanic ring surrounds the mountain making it virtually impassable. This path is the only safe way through. That's as close as the boat can get. Just... be careful.

[As Lorise, and Jade walked they saw the bird again looking at them and it started to talk]

Bird: Hey girls!

Lorise, Jade: AAAH-

Bird: Ok stop sceaming ow heck...

Lorise, Jade: Wait your not monkey king or the emo monkey then who are you?

Angie: Really, IT ME ANGIE!

Jade: WAIT WHAT BUT-BUT HOW?!?!

[Angie in her bird form shrugged as she goes ontop on Jade head]

Angie: Idk but I feel like I am Uzi in murder drones, hahaha~

Lorise: Huh-

Pigsy: Stupid Sandy. Stupid Tang. Staying cozy in his stupid boat. What did I do to deserve this, Noodle Gods? (His complaining is interrupted by a geyser of fire erupting from the ground) Ahhh!

Mei: Careful, piggy! Eeeee! You gotta wonder why Monkey King decided to live here of all places. (she gasps)

Angie: Hehhe Piggy go boom boom haha!

[Angie chuckled as Jade and Lorise looked at Angie in her bird form before she looked at the duo]

Angie: Well I gonna find the monkey as you both make sure Mk is safe ok, LEGOO!!!

[Angie flew away into flower fruit mountien leaving Lorise and Jade alone again...]

MK: You know when Monkey King had to get through the Flaming Mountains he actually used Princess Iron Fan's fan to blow (Princess Iron Fan laughs)

Princess Iron Fan: Well, well, well. Aren't you a little Monkey King fanboy? (She uses her Magic Fan and puts it into the fire. She then brings it up and throws the fireball.)

Pigsy: Kids! Everyone okay?

Jade: Haha we're in danger....

Princess Iron Fan: (she laughs) I'll be taking that staff now.

MK: This belongs to the Monkey King. There's no way I'm letting you take it.

Princess Iron Fan: Oh you're just a little Noodle Boy playing at being a hero. Sorry to disappoint. Playtime is over.

(MK launches himself at Princess Iron Fan.)

Pigsy: Kid, no!

Jade: Oh boi, Angie gonna kill us...

(Princess Iron Fan uses the Power Glove to catch the staff.)

MK: What?

MK: Ahhhh!

Mei: No! MK! Ah!

Lorise: She now really gonna kill us....

Pigsy: Mei, Jade, Lorise! We gotta go! (He throws Mei over his shoulder and heads back to Sandy's boat as Jade and Lorise followed.) Sorry kid.

Princess Iron Fan: (she laughs) At last the full power of my beloved will be unleashed. (She then disappears in a wind tornado)

(Back on Sandy's boat, Pigsy looks over the side of the boat)

Pigsy: He can't be gone. He can't.

Sandy: I'm sorry, Pigsy.

Tang: There was nothing we could do.

Pigsy: Nothing? Nothing?! I could have done something. I could have...I should have protected MK. (he walks up and grabs Tang's scarf) It's over.

Tang: It's not over. We can't help MK. But we can make sure no more lives are lost. Make sure his sacrifice wasn't in vain.

Mei: Someone has to fight.

Jade: No one takes our friend.

Lorise: If they, then they will be looking for an hella fight!

(Sandy and Pigsy look over at her)

Pigsy: Mei, Jade, Lorise?

Mei: (she wipes away her tears) That demon bully is going to... (she look over with a grin on her face as a flash of green lighting appears) pay.

Jade: So pay that DBK will... (Then an green flashed and then Jade was now in her demon form and Pigsy, Tang, Sandy, Mei, and Lorise mouth dropped to the ground) see what happened when you tryed to hurt the monkie man!

Sandy: (he wraps his arms around the others bringing them into a group hug) Than what are we waiting for? Let's go stop some bad guys!

Lorise: Oh yeah well if Jade shows her demon form then I will! (Then Lorise cat woken up and the cat became an spirt and gone into Lorise body and she turned into an cat demon form) I gonna say I'm so cute!

(Pigsy and Mei fist bump)

Jade: Lets beat up the demon and teach him when he picked on us!

Mei, Pigsy, Tang, Lorise, Sandy: Yeah!

(MK groans as he is being poked by one of the monkeys on Flower Fruit Mountain)

MK: (he starts to get attacked by a group of monkeys) Ah! No! Wait! Don't! Ahhh! (he throws them off they then run away)

(He looks to see the Flaming Mountains in the distance. He than looks to see Flower Fruit Mountain in front of him)

MK: Woah! Flower Fruit Mountain.

(He starts to climb up the mountain. He comes to a waterfall. He walks up to the waterfall and puts his hand up to it, unlocking it. He then walks into the Shuilian Cave.)

MK: Hello? Hello? Hello? (he looks up and sees a mural that has various friends of the Monkey King. Mk then notices the Monkey King) Hey! That's the Monkey King. (he looks and gets his Gold Vision using it for the first time.) What? Uhh! What's happening? What's uhhh! What's wrong with my eyes!?(he sees the mural come alive) Woah! That's Monkey King when he was born from a stone. And when he got his staff from the Dragon of the East. Woah! Ahh! Huh? (Then he saw Monkey King holding hands with another monkey but with two tails and the two kissed and then dissappered) Wait Monkey King had an lover, Mr Tang didn't tell me about that- Huh?!?! (he looks over and sees Monkey King) Monkey King? Hey! Wait up! Monkey King! (he tries to touch him) Its really- (only for him to disappear into dust) Monkey King? (he then angrily kicks a rock and sits down) Ugh! What was I thinking? For a moment there I thought. Hhhh! Mr. Tang was right. I really am delusional. (he sees a butterfly land on his arm, who is Monkey King)

Monkey King: 'Sup?

(MK gets scared)

Monkey King: Yes yes! It is I, the Monkey Kin- (he gets squished by MK's foot)

MK: Is it dead? Ohhh.

(Monkey King proceeds to transform into various animals before turning back into his normal form.)

MK: M-M Monkey King?

Monkey King: Yep! The one and only. So, where's my staff? (He then sees MK on the verge of tears.)

Mk: I'm so sorry! I tried to bring it to you but Princess Iron Fan came and took it. She's got this glove.

Monkey King: (he laughs)I know, I know. Look, I'm gonna come clean. Um... I've been kinda- (Before he spook an girl voice can be heard getting the boys attentionand they saw Angie in her monkey form)

Angie: Watching, the Sun Wukong a.k.a. the Monkey King was watching you Mk.

MK: What? (He calls the events involving him and an animal, revealing to be Monkey King all long.) Wait, what? That was you and Angie was the Brown bird? (Angie nodded and she patted his head and used her tails to make her stand on the air and she used her cloud and she sat on it)

Monkey King: (laughs) The look on your face. You're perfect!

Mk: Perfect for what?

Monkey King: To be...my- (Then Angie interrupt Monkey King again)

Angie: Successor!

Monkey King: Yeah what she said! (He looked at Angie and she looked back and he looked away with his tail shaped like an heart and Monkey king eyes widen and tried to get his tail to normal as Angie chuckled)

MK: Uhhh? Are you sure you're the Monkey King? You've been cooped up in here way too long. I think your brain went mushed up.

Monkey King: Listen, Kid. You fought demons and you didn't die. And you made it here. Not just anyone can lift my staff. (he pulls out a bag of Peach Chips) But you did.

MK: But what about DBK?

Monkey King: Phft! What about DBK? You can handle it. Consider it a trial.

Angie: Really, Oh my gosh

MK: But I- (he sighs.)

Monkey King: Look if you can lift the staff you can use it. Just believe in yourself. Even a smidge makes all the difference. 

Angie: The staff was taken from you. Take it back Mk!

MK: Alright!

(MK and Angie heads back to the shores and looks at the Flaming Mountains.) 

MK: How am we supposed to get back? (He looks behind and see some monkeys with the crate that fell off of Sandy's boat. The monkeys then open the crate, revealing the Cloud Jet.) Hoooo! Yeah! (he looks at all the controls) Ummm? Can't be too hard to fly. It's for ages 8 and up! (He than presses a button, which sends him flying back to Megapolis as Angie was left behind so she used her tails to fly and she zoomed to follow Mk.) Wooohooo! Hahahah!

Angie: WAIT FOR ME MK!!!!

(Demon Bull King is wreaking havoc on the city. During the takeover, Pigsy's Food Truck ran into the Bull Clones.)

Pigsy, Mei, Tang, Sandy, Jade, Lorise and Mo: Ahhh!

(A Bull Clone laughs as they target the food truck)

Tang: Oh, no. Their secret weapon: barrels!

(The food truck gets destroyed and all of them leap out of the truck, sending the Bull Clone running away.)

Red Son: So you wanna be heroes, huh? Let me show you what happens to heroes!

Pigsy: I've had it up to here what these demon punk- (Mei puts her hand out in front of him)

Mei: We will handle this one ready Jay and Lori!

(Jade and Lorise nodded and the trio proceeds to use their powers, but MK comes in on his Cloud Jet.)

MK: Ahhhhh!

Mei: MK?

Jade: Oh yay MK is back!

(He proceeds to crush Red Son with his jet)

(He comes out of the jet bruised)

Pigsy: Kid!

Sandy: (He sighs in relief.)

Lorise: I hope Angie won't kill us- (Then two tails wrapped around Jade and Lorise and when their turned around they were greeted by an mad Angie) I think I just jinked it haha....

Mei: MK! Oh my goodness! We saw you blast into the fire. I thought you were all like "Phew, ahhh" but you're not. (Tang pokes Red Son with a stick) Where'd you get a jet? Way to trash it already. Wait! Monkey King, did you find him?

Mk: Yeah, I did!

Pigsy: So, where is he?

Mk: He said it up to me, to us. And Fay-fay don't you even

Angie: Ok ok I won't kill them gosh... (She used her tails to put the duo down) Party pooper...

Mei: That's anticlimactic.

(They all look up at the Demon Bull King)

Tang: And how are we meant to fight that?

Mk: We believe in ourselves. You clean the streets. I'll stop the Demon Bull King. Somehow.

Angie: I think it's time for us to become heros!

Mei: (she looks at the jet) Yeah this jet probably would have been really useful, hey? (she kicks it revealing the speed bike)

Mk: (he gasps) That'll work!

Jade + Lorise: 100% Mei good job!

Mei: Go get'em, buddy!

(He drives off as Angie jumpped her tails spins and she started to sommened her sword)

Demon Bull King: The little thief returns with his friend.

(He tries to blast MK and Angie, with them dodging the shots. MK drives onto the cannon he than uses his Golden Eyes of Truth as Angie smirked)

Angie: Love breathing, Second form: LOVE PENGS!

MK: Uh what? Why is everything gold again and WOW FAY-FAY HOW DID YOU?!?!? (he sees where the staff is) The staff! (He drives himself into the hole of Demon Bull King's armor.) Ahh!

Angie: MK, OK BUDDY NOW YOU JUST MADE MAMA BEAR MAD!

(Sandy runs over to cover the others as Jade and Lorise mouths dropped seeing Angie do split the shots)

Demon Bull King: (he laughs) Now this world is truly mine! (He then stumbles back losing his power.) What is this? (A stone pops out of the hole in the armor. It opens revealing MK with the staff in hand.) Monkey King?

Angie: Nah DBK That's MK the monkie kid!

(MK punches the Demon Bull King. The Demon Bull King attempts to blast MK and .)

MK: (he laughs) Missed me! Nope! Over here! (He pushed Demon Bull King down with his staff. He then grabs the top half of a building with the staff.) Okay, here we go!

Angie: I hope your enjoy your last day on here!

Demon Bull King: No! (MK then tries to push the building down on him.) Not again! Enough! (He blasts MK then knocks him into a building, injuring him.) You thought you could stand against me. I am the Demon Bull King I will not let a little thief take victory from my grasp!

(MK looks up and sees the Monkey Mech arcade machine.)

Past Monkey King: Just believe in yourself. Even a smidge makes all the difference.

Demon Bull King: (he laughs) You might have that old fool's staff, but you are not the Monkey King.

Mk: Your right. I'm the Monkie Kid! (He plunges the staff into the ground, creating the Monkey Mech.) It's time for you and your family to be brought to justice. Here comes Monkie Kid!

(Angie smiled and flys and got onto the head of the Monkey mech)

Demon Bull King: Impossible...

MK and Angie: Nothing is impossible if you just believe in yourself. Make no mistake, you just got MKO'd!

Red Son: You think this is over? It isn't over, bozo. Why don't you just get out of that dorky mech and fight me, you coward! (he rolls on the ground as Jade smirked and she kissed his cheek and he jumped and he looked at Jade in her demon form) did you j-just...

(MK tries to pick him up but is stopped by a big wind tornado.)

Princess Iron Fan: We know when we've been bested. But this won't be the last you see of us, Noodle Boy. (she laughs and disappears with her family)

MK: What? No! No fair! Come on, you can't just run away when I'm right about to win.

(Angie sighed and she flown back down and when she got down her sword dissappered and she gotten greeted by an big hug by Jade and Lorise)

Mei: MK! You totally kick DBK's butt. Without us, the city'd be toast!

MK: (He laughs awkwardly coming out of the mech.) Yeah. But you know, I couldn't have done it on my own.

Sandy: (He hugs MK and Mei.) You did, little man.

Mei: You're basically the new Monkey King now.

Tang and Lorise: Haha! Monkie Kid, didn't you say?

Pigsy: You did good, kid. You did real good.

Sandy: But, er... what now?

Mei: Isn't it obvious?

MK: Yeah! Bust up more bad guys!

Jade: Test out our new powers!

Lorise: Find out how the heck did Angie have an SWORD OUT FOR NOWHERE?!?!

Tang: Or we could go eat some noodles?

Angie, Lorise, Jade, MK and Mei: Yeah! Noodles, noodles, noodles!

(On top of the Monkey Mech, Monkey King sits watching the gang but mostly watching Angie with an calm smile. He then transforms into a bird and flies away.)

(MEANWHILE.... IN FLOWER FRUIT MOUNTAIN)

(Monkey king was in his junk he stole and he saw an picturn for him and an young simian girl holding hands but the simian face was blurred and he sighed and he puts it down with an smile as tears came down)

Monkey King: Hehhe Welcome back.... Peaches...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

42K 1.4K 92
Read and find out, Summary can be found in my ao3 account because Wattpad is acting weird and keeps deleting my title and summary
5.1K 43 36
A young small town girl has big dreams, one day her dreams come true, Little Did She Know what she was getting Into.
2K 36 15
This is my first time making this
312 5 15
I'm not insane, I promise... Jade was just a normal girl with two best friends, Victoria and Alexandria. Well, kinda. Her and her friends were the "e...