Ninjago Dating Scenarios (REQ...

By LilyIsSusWritings

Because I have no control over my life lol. Read to see if you like it. More

Little Backstory
Design Explanation!

Info On Y/N

60 2 31
By LilyIsSusWritings

🔥𝕂𝕒𝕚🔥

𝕺𝖈𝖈𝖚𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓: ??

𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙: Dragons.

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗: Can summon dragons, take on the abilities or attributes of one, and become one. Dragon's name is Drax and it is a elementalless dragon.

𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞: N/A.

𝕾𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙: Right before Rise Of Serpentine.

𝕾𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔: Though unaware of her powers or heritage, Y/N was raised an orphan in Jamanakai village. She was mostly an indoor child but always made her living.

𝕁𝕒𝕪

𝕺𝖈𝖈𝖚𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓: Wu's pupil.

𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙: Emotion.

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗: Can feel the emotions of others more than others and even manipulate emotions to a small extent. Can also trade others' pain to make it her own. Dragon's name is Aura. It is a Quetzalcoatl dragon.

𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞: Sensei Wu, parental figure.

𝕾𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙: Rise of Serpentine.

𝕾𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔: Though not present for the first time the ninja came along, Y/N is still Wu's most well mannered pupil. Often going on diplomatic or non fighting missions.

🪨ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕖🪨

𝕺𝖈𝖈𝖚𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓: Wu's pupil

𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙: Wind.

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗: Wind manipulation of air currents. Hover in small bursts. Get that Maybelline hair look whenever they want lol. Dragon's name is Wind(Not the element but wind as in winding something.) It is a wyvern dragon.

𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞: Morro, brother. Sensei Wu, parental figure.

𝕾𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙: Shortly after the original season when they get their weapons.

𝕾𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔: Morro's younger sister who was thankfully much more grateful than her brother. Despite wishing her brother hadn't left, Y/N was happy to train her powers and become a ninja.

❄️ℤ𝕒𝕟𝕖❄️

𝕺𝖈𝖈𝖚𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓: Volcanologist.

𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙: Lava.

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗: Waterbending but make it lava. Jk but that is her powers in a nutshell. The lava can be summoned but drains energy to summon it in large quantities. Impervious to burns. Dragon's name is Magma. It is a salamander dragon.

𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞: Kai, brother. Nya, sister.

𝕾𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙: Rise Of Serpentine.

𝕾𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔: Older sibling of the Smith duo, Y/N has always been a traveler, mostly due to her work. She enjoys her work and always visits her siblings whenever she can.

🌊ℕ𝕪𝕒🌊

𝕺𝖈𝖈𝖚𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓: Former child actor.

𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙: Storms.

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗: To summon storms of any type. Mostly control over the clouds. Many of these can be used in combination with others abilities. Though she doesn't need others to use it, the targets of certain storms(such as duststorms and such) are more focused when she does. Dragon's name is gonna be Spark. It is a wyvern.

𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞: Jay, blood brother though neither are aware. Cliff Gordon, biological father. Same mom as jay, who for this we'll refer to as Sheila cause for some reason I look at her and think Shelia.

𝕾𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙: Rise Of Serpentine.

𝕾𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔: Y/N was a beloved child actress, often playing roles in films her father starred in. However, when her powers showed up when she got a little older, she became a bit of a recluse and refused to act anymore. Her father supported this and helped Y/N learn her powers.

💚𝕃𝕝𝕠𝕪𝕕💚

𝕺𝖈𝖈𝖚𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓: a kid, future ninja.

𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙: Darkness.

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗: Opposite of Lloyd's. Dragon is a drake named Anubis.

𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞: Oni relatives.

𝕾𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙: Rise Of Serpentine.

𝕾𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔: Y/N has lived at Darkly's for as long as she could remember. Being orphaned there wasn't so bad after you learn the swing of things. But when her powers showed up she kinda got booted from the place since people thought she turn out all goody-goody. Thankfully, she's at least not alone.

🌪️𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠🌪️

𝕺𝖈𝖈𝖚𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓: Tea shop owner.

𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙: Spirits.

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗: Ability to see spirits and enhance their natural abilities. Can temporarily trade places with one for up to three hours. Immune to possession. Dragon's name is Wraith. It is a lung dragon.

𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞: Mystake, great aunt.

𝕾𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙: Possession.

𝕾𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔: Y/N owns the tea shop near Steep Wisdom and was happy to have a neighbor. Though it seems her powers have caught the attention of someone who wishes for her help.

🥧𝔸𝕣𝕚𝕟🥧

𝕺𝖈𝖈𝖚𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓: Scholar.

𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙: Sound.

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗: Y/N can see sound vibrations similar to her cousin, the master of sound. Though her powers are not nearly as powerful, she is formidable when using them. When not using her powers, her hearing is simply very acute. Dragon's name is Static. It is a sea serpent dragon.

𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞: Jacob Pevsner, cousin.

𝕾𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙: Season 1 of Dragon's Rising but will have a flashback scene of backstory.

𝕾𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔: Y/N Audia, half cousin of Jacob Pevsner and secondary holder of the element of sound. Her powers are more reliant on her awareness of her surroundings. After the merge, she was left and orphan and taken in by Lloyd and Kai.

💜𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕒🩷

𝕺𝖈𝖈𝖚𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓: Delivery Girl for her brother's pizza company.

𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙: Speed.

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗: Random bursts of super speed usually triggered during moments of danger. Though her speed normally is already a bit faster than a bike, she is not as fast as her brother unless these random bursts are triggered. Dragon's name is Whip. It is a kirin.

𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞: Griffin Turner, Y/N's older brother and caretaker. Neuro Pathis, brother in law and caretaker.

𝕾𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙: Dragon's Rising, shortly after the merge.

𝕾𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔: Y/N Turner, this little speedster is the playfully cheery younger sister of Griffin Turner and granddaughter of the master of speed. After the Merge, her brother and his partner, Neuro, opened a small pizza shop and Y/N does the deliveries. They are very protective of her as she is often clumsy and a bit distracted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
250K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
662K 40.4K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.4M 113K 36
He has no idea how much the girl wanted to touch his skin and tuck her head on his embrace. he pushed her but she still manages to stay with him- be...