FOOL FOR YOU | Tom blyth

By Colidea_noon

'The life of Vittoria Ludovico' - Famous Italian singer/songwriter has gone through many hardships throughout... More

C A S T / M U S I Q U E
famous birthdays
Prologue
0.1| lost without you
0.2| i love you
0.3| dark memories
0.4| new beginnings
0.5| fool for you
0.6| can't catch me now
0.7| confessions
0.8| festival
0.9| labyrinth
1.1| cover
1.2| what's happening?
1.3| baking relisations
1.4| weird but fucking beautiful
1.5| snow on the beach
1.6| happy personality, sad soul.
1.7| can we join?

1.0| you're okay ig

91 4 0
By Colidea_noon

"we love eachother, even though we haven't said it to eachother. We knew."

·★·°♪°·★·

September 23rd, 2022

(the next day)

3rd person

·★·°♪°·★·

THE CHILLY MORNING BREEZE DRIFTED across Vittorias long tan legs, where she could be seen walking fast down the busy streets of Wroclaw, Poland.

It had been almost 2 weeks since she first arrived, since she performed her song for the cast members, receiving many good messages and reviews, which delighted her very much. It made her feel proud and happy with how they enjoyed it, as well as how welcoming the cast members were, even if she met some of them only once.

Vittoria hadn't been on the set since that day, even though she hadn't been working with Francis at the moment she was still quite busy.

Her manager had messaged a multitude of different interviewers and companies, informing them of her residency in Poland for a few months, meaning she has been busy going from interview to interview.

She was a very hard person to get a hold of after all, many of the companies were surprised that they were able to even get her information, well anyone would be she did go missing for a few years, didn't she?

Vittoria turned sharply on her heels, turning the corner and going into the direction of the coffee shop she had found recently.

"ah!"

Before she knew it she was quickly plummeting towards the ground, and to her suprise she was caught by two muscular arms, and being brought up to her original height, still being in the warm, strong arms.

Looking up Vittorias eyes widened into flying saucers at the sight of him.

Stood before her was Tom Blyth. Standing in all of his mesmerizing glory.

Suddenly a beaming smile tugged at the tip of Vittorias lips, resulting in Tom's heart to beat rapidly, unknown to her.

"Tom!" the Italian gasped out, while she looked up into his eyes, starstruck from the bright emotion residing in them, an emotion she couldn't quite place.

"I thought you were just some rando, that scared me!" exclaiming loudly she lightly smacked his shoulder in a playful way which only resulted in deep chuckles erupting from her newfound companion.

"sorry sorry, I didn't think that I would be ran into."

' Yeah no, you ran into me!" Vittoria clapped back, her thick Italian accent and the fast way she spoke making it hard to understand what she was saying.

To vittorias 'annoyance', all Tom did was chuckle and slowly removed his arms from around her petit yet tall body, while keeping his hold on her right arm and slowly moving his hand down till it was encasing her hand.

All Vittoria did was act like she had no idea what he was doing, and simply smiled at him, all signs of anger fanishing from her face.

" well tommy, I was going to get coffee from this new place I found out about a couple days ago, would you like to join me?" the Italian asked as she looked up into tom's eyes through her lashes, his insides fluttered at the way she looked at him.

"of course V" he smiled as he held her hand tighter in the cool September air.

She looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows, " why v?"

" Well if you're going to call me tommy, I should be able to call you something as well, no?" looking down at her shorter frame and giving his signature smirk that made vittorias knees weaken.

Vittoria simply smiled up at him, with her eyes looking at him in admiration before she started to ramble on about the coffee place she had found as they began to continue walking.

" I found it when I was just finishing a really late interview for some company, I can't really remember the name" she giggled before continuing, almost not taking a breath.

" anyways, by the time I was done it was around 9 maybe 10pm? Im not sure, but it was on the way home to my rented apartment, so I was like, why not? when I tell you I am sooo glad that my interview ended late, it had the best coffee ever!! Now I usually get iced coffee but because it was so late and already cold outside I decided to get hot coffee, which is very unusual for me. I don't get hot coffee because I don't really like how bitter it is, but the way that they make their coffee? oh my goodness, no where else can compare to the rich warm goodness that they had. It was quite literally jaw dropping, it wasn't too strong, or not strong enough. Whoever owns that place deserves the best life in the world !!!"

Once she finished her rapid talking she turned into a cozy cafe that had plants on every surface imagainable.

"Soooo, What are you getting?" she asked, looking up towards the one person who had been residing in her mind for months.

"Hmm, I'll just get an Americano." he replied looking down at her with admiration in his eyes, that Vittoria didn't seem to pick up on as she looked up to the menu with one of the brightest smiles on her face.

While she was looking at what she wanted, tom continued to admire her. He couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful she looked in the warm lighting of the quaint cafe. Or the way that her eyes seemed to light up every time she began to ramble, or the way that her compelling Italian accent sounded when she rambled on the way to the cafe.

Maybe it was the way that her long brunette hair always seemed to be perfect, no matter how windy or hot it was outside. Tom could only imagine what it would be like to run his fingers through her hair, as she talked animatedly about something she was passionate about.

Or maybe it was the way that she always looked presentable, not that it mattered all that much to Tom, but just the way that she always looked effortlessly beautiful all the time, made tom mesmerized of the Italians beauty that always looked absolutley perfect in his eyes. But no matter how much he was enamoured by her, he couldn't shake the fact that she would never like him.

While Tom was extremely confident and usually didn't get insecure that easily. Here he was crushing on a woman that was extremely famous as well as jaw dropping beautiful, ethereal really.

Tom was brought out of his daydreaming by his new favorite sound, her voice.

"I think i'm just gonna get a hot chocolate, what do you think?"

she finally turned her attention towards him once more, with a bright smile covering her face.

" Perfect, darling."

Vittoria's insides filled with butterflies, and she could feel her ears slowly start to burn. And yes, when she blushes her ears turn pink, someting that she was incredibly grateful for.

The thing that made her feel all giddy inside wasn't the fact that he liked what she was getting, but that he called her darling.

Something that none of the boyfriends she has ever had has done before. She was reminded then and there, once again just how hard she was falling for Tom Keir Blyth.

Vittoria simply smiled at him, unlike what was happening inside her mind.

They were already at the front of the line, and Tom called out both of their orders, Vittoria got her phone out of her pocket and quickly tapped the debit machine as she watched tom reaching for his phone out of his back pocket.

" Hey tom, let's find a booth!"

" Of course, V. Let me pay." he responded looking briefly up into her mischevious eyes, which made him look at her longer.

Lifting up a single eyebrow in question, resulted in Vittoria pointing to the debit machine.

ORDER APPROVED

The moment Vittoria knew that he had read it, she pulled him effertlessly across the small cafe, into the corner booth seat.

Sitting down and getting comfortable in her seat, Vittoria looked up at Tom who was sitting infront of her, and gave him an innocent smile while her eyes held nothing but mischievous intent.

Tom and Vittoria ended up being there for hours, not like they noticed. It felt like mere minutes for them, as they were to caught up in eachother to notice the buzz of busy customers rushing in and out by the hour. Or the way that the streets became fuller at rush hour.

Everyone who rushed past them were jealous of the way they looked at each other. Nothing but love, admiration and interest in their eyes.

Even though they didn't realise that they both felt the same way, they sure felt it.

·★·°♪°·★·

New Instagram Post from: vittorialudovico

·★·°♪°·★·

*°°

°*°

📍 Wroclaw, Poland
liked by tomblyth, rachelzegler, and 985k others !
vittorialudovico: thanks for jumping into me on the streets ig 😒
[tagged: tomblyth]

comments ↓↓

tomblyth: hmm okay, I see how it is 😒
  → vittorialudovico: 😝

rachelzegler: rue when was this ?
liked by vittorialudovico and 43k others !

rachelzegler: I ASKED YOU A QUESTOAN OH MY AHA 😭😭
liked by vittorialudovico, tomblyth and others !

joshrivera: rachel is going crazy, text her.
  → vittorialudovico: 🤔..... no.
     →rachelzegler: SO YOU REPLY TO HIM???? AND NOT ME?!?!?
liked by 60k others !

username: okay, but why do I ship them?
liked by 234k others!

username: what aren't you telling us Vittoria 😭😭
   → vittorialudovico: 🤷
liked by username and 43k others !

23k more comments !!

·★·°♪°·★·
New post Instagram from: tomblyth
·★·°♪°·★·

°*

📍 Wroclaw, Poland
liked by vittorialudovico, rachelzegler and 1,200,000 others !
tomblyth: you're alright ig 🤔
[tagged: vittorialudovico]

comments ↓↓

tomblyth: still not forgiving you for what you have done.
  → vittorialudovico: tommy I was the one who wanted to get coffee, so I'm the one who pays 😭😭
     → tomblyth: still not forgiving you 😒
        → vittorialudovico: okay.
liked by 243k others !

username: such a gentleman ↑↑
  → tomblyth: this is what I was trying to tell her 🙄
   → username: OH MY GOD???? HE REPLIED?!?!

username: so you're telling me when he finally posts it's of her?
tomblyth:  she's so cool

username: they are soooo cute together !!!
liked by tomblyth and 1000 others !

username: what are you doing Tom 🧐↑↑
liked by tomblyth

rachelzegler: someone needs to teach you how to use emojis 😭😭
  → vittorialudovico: it's actually horrible 😭

username: she's gorgeous 🥰
liked by tomblyth

35k more comments ↓↓

·★·°♪°·★·
* cordelia speaks! *

[#] I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter !!! Tom and tori are finally interacting!!!!

[#] I have lots planned for the next few chapters!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.4K 43
[complete] Running away from her husband five years ago because he forced her to do unspeakable things with a "partner" of his. One day while she was...
583 40 14
𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒 a name unheard of. Except by one, of course. The one who simply got away. Five years ago her best friend moved to a diffe...
2.4K 115 48
Emma Bella , who is the most famous celebrity around the world. And she is a biggest Heartthrob and reddest Red Flag that everyone wants. When Emma n...
2.7K 210 51
Highest Ranking: #6 in Aaliyah, #3 in Tupac In loving memory of majority of the 90s music artists that have died, plus some 21st century ones too. "...