The Whisper From Seoul To Meo...

By kookiyah97

"I wanted to bring you closer...but little did I know that you were the Moon." . . . . "I wanted to be close... More

Wellcome
1.Dream
2. Tutor
3
4
5
7.
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
hey
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31(Note)
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

6

86 16 3
By kookiyah97

Evening time. Sunghoon's grandmother, his mother and Heeseung are in the living room.

"Hee, how's your school today?" grandma asked.

"Good..*laugh*"

Both Mrs. Park and grandma looked at him.

"Why? Hmm....it seems you are in a good mood Hee" Mrs. Park said in a teasing tone. Heeseung panicked.

"No no... nothing like that. I'm just, in a good mood." He replied.

"Oh really? He is not lying right mom?" She asked grandma this time.

"I am smelling something fishy Rumi."

This time Mrs. Park and grandma laughed looking at each other. Heeseung panicked again.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He asked.

"I love you Heeseung...Saraghae..." Mrs. Park said making the mini heart with her finger.

"Wha..................." It didn't take much time to realise what she was referring to. Heeseung made a quick run upstairs and checked his beg. 'damn it'

Then he walked back. He looked at the two laughing women. Mrs. Park gave him a hint on the table, he looked at the table and his eyes widened. He ran and grabbed the envelope, where you can see in the back, 'Heeseung I love you.' In the morning when he was looking for his school diary he had to take out all the stuff from his bag and this poor letter left on the table for the whole day.

"So have you found any girlfriend?"

"No" he said laughing at her question.

"Why not? I know the girls are crazy over you." She said. Heeseung eyed her.

"How?"

"I got many calls in the home line number..."

"What? The number that I gave in the admission form?"

"Yes." She replied.

"Wow ....how!!"

"Heeseung take it, don't think too much about it okay?" She teased him again, offering him coffee. He took the cup.

"I'll not "

"Good. Haha.."

After a few seconds of silence, Mrs. Park looked towards the stairs.

"What is this boy doing in his room?" She asked. Grandma moved her head towards the stairs too.

"Sunghoon, Sunghoon?" She shouted his name.

But of course no reply.

"This boy, Heeseung can you check on him what he is doing and if he is just sleeping then tell him to come here" Mrs. Park said to Heeseung. The flashback of the school roams into his mind again. He hesitated to go but still managed to because he can't make it more obvious to them that he and Sunghoon don't really talk. Heeseung slowly climbed up to the stairs and waited in front of Sunghoon's door.

"Sunghoon......" He called him. But no voice.

"Sunghoon, Mrs. Park is calling you to the living room." He said hoping the younger guy would answer.

"Su-"

"I'm busy with something. And told them that I'm not eating dinner today." Sunghoon said in one breath. Heeseung blinked his eyes. 'So he is skipping his meal again. Nice'

He didn't say anything and walked down from the stairs and told them what he said. Mrs. Park and grandma were really mad at him. Heeseung couldn't do anything after all. Sunghoon didn't come out of his room. At last Mrs. Park and grandma had no choice but to leave him alone.

The house is now sleeping, some unknown birds are chirping from the trees behind the house.

Heeseung placed his ears near the wall. Yes, he heard Sunghoon's little groans. Heeseung stepped back. 'This reminds me of something'. Heeseung knew that Sunghoon didn't come out of his room because if he does......then there will be a huge fuss in the house. What is this? Where do these bruises come from? What happened to you? ......he has to deal with these questions.

For Heeseung, he is so excited to play the game with Gyuhe this time. He enjoyed his expression before when he told him to take good care of Sunghoon and that sweet move thing. But he is not enjoying knowing that Sunghoon is in pain. He needs someone at this time. Heeseung tried to sleep ignoring his painful groan every second.

"Ah..."

Heeseung totally raised his body and sat on the bed. He looked at the wall, not the wall but was looking for the person. His mind keeps screaming that he is not that kind of person to care about these things, he shouldn't care, he should just sleep ignoring everything...but another tiny part of his brain is saying to go, go and check on him. Heeseung groaned annoyed by his own thoughts about what he should do. But he managed to ignore it this time. He put a pillow on his ears and slept.

'Heeseung....you sure about this?'

Heeseung sat on the bed. This time the edge of the bed. 'what was that Heeseung? Is it the famous 'call from the heart' thing?'

He stood up. His sleep dozed off and he walked to the exit finding himself standing in front of the door that he always tried to ignore. He placed the back of his palm and placed some soft knock on the door, making sure to not wake the other two women.

Sunghoon got a mini heart attack by hearing the knock. He hid the first-aid box under the bed and wore his shirt. He waited for another knock.

"Sunghoon...." Heeseung called his name from the other side, lowering his voice as much as he could. In the silence of the night, this voice reached Sunghoon. He tilted his head, knowing who the person is. Sunghoon walked to the door.

"Sunghoon, open the door." He heard Heeseung's voice this time clearly.

Heeseung looked at the door for the nth time. But he is not giving up that easily. And suddenly the door opened, revealing the person that he was concerned about. Heeseung just gave him a cold gaze. Heeseung entered his room and locked the door. Sunghoon looked at him, confused.

"What are you doing?" Sunghoon asked him.

Heeseung moved his head to look at him.

"What were you doing?" Heeseung asked him back.

Sunghoon moved back this time.

"Heeseung walked to his bed and sat on the edge of the bed. Then he turned his head to Sunghoon. Sunghoon eyed him in disbelief that how can just come over and sit on his bed when he doesn't allow anyone to enter his room.

"You know, in the night, I can hear everything." Heeseung said.

Sunghoon frowned his eyebrows at him.

"Everything Sunghoon..." Heeseung said, smirking at the boy.

"What do you mean by that?" Sunghoon asked with a stun voice.

"I saved you today-" Heeseung said. Sunghoon rolled his eyes knowing what incident he is referring to. He hates it, he hates talking about it, he hates remembering it.

"I know" Sunghoon said.

"Why are you like this? Why don't you fight back?"

"Why are you caring about that?" Sunghoon fired this time. He came and sat on the sofa that was placed on the corner.

"Because I want to" Heeseung said, his eyes are on Sunghoon. Sunghoon looked at him too, but he couldn't look at him for long. But Heeseung's eyes were still on him, Sunghoon felt he was scanning his soul in the middle of the night.

"I know everything. Even if you try to deny it, but know that I know everything about you and Gyuhe." Heeseung said, be sure to let Sunghoon know. The name brought a wave into Sunghoon's mind. He looked at Heeseung. His gaze was sharp this time. Heeseung looked at him too.

"What do you mean by me and Gyuhe Heeseung? We are not dating. " Sunghoon said. His eyes filled with hatred. Towards Gyuhe, towards the people who think they are dating. He didn't even realise that his words were too loud for this quiet night.

"And you don't like him." Heeseung added.

"So you are here this hour to talk about him?" Sunghoon asked him. Heeseung's smirk on his face disappeared, 'His words are harsh..but why the pain in his eyes?'

Heeseung could see that Sunghoon moved his head in the other direction. Trying to ignore the eye contact with him.

"I'm not here for that." Heeseung said.

"I'm here to treat your wounds.." he added.

Sunghoon looked at him.

"I don't want your help." He said.

"Oh really, I doubt."

"I don't want anyone's help."

"Com'n Sunghoon, my mom was a doctor, and I learnt some basic how to treat wounds and bruises." Heeseung shrugged, a little annoyed by Sunghoon's behaviour.

"Still I don't need your help." Sunghoon said. Heeseung was about to say something but again,

"I'm used to it, heal or not, the wounds still hurt." He said in a low voice. Heeseung's gaze changed from annoyed to a soft one. Sunghoon's heart started to pound against his chest as his eyes became teary. His breath increased just to stop those tears from falling down to his cheeks. Heeseung stood up and walked closer to Sunghoon. Sunghoon knows that he is coming towards him, but he has no courage to look at the guy.

"Where is the first aid box?" Heeseung asked Sunghoon. He saw Sunghoon's quick glance under the bed. Heeseung followed his glance and took the first aid kit. Then he came closer to Sunghoon again.

Heeseung placed the first-aid box on the table and then he walked to the bathroom. After a few minutes he came back with a pot of hot water, not so hot. Sunghoon glanced at him. Heeseung grabbed a soft towel from the bathroom closet.

"Give me your hand." Heeseung said.

Sunghoon glanced at him before moving his head to the left. He just ignored Heeseung. Heeseung sighed.

"I'm taking it as an agreement." Heeseung said and brought Sunghoon's hand closer by his wrist. Sunghoon looked at him, his eyes screamed anger only. He tried to remove his hand from Heeseung's grip, but failed.

Heeseung smirked. 'baby girl coded.'

He kneeled on the floor while balancing himself with his right knee.
He wiped his wound with a towel. He cleaned the wound, then applied ointment on it and covered it with a bandage. Sunghoon didn't even flinch a little.

'Not really a babygirl coded, I'm taking my words back.'

Heeseung lit up his head from Sunghoon's hand to his face now. Sunghoon first tried to ignore his gaze, but how can you ignore someone's gaze when the person is looking at you while sitting right in front of him. He looked back.

"Why are your lips still bleeding ?" Heeseung asked. Not concerned but this time in a little bit of an angry tone.

"He punch-"

"I know that, but you yourself shouldn't bite your lips. Are you crazy?" Heeseung said. He was really serious that Sunghoon also didn't say anything.

Heeseung takes the edge of the towel and wipes his bleeding lip. He can see his lower lip swollen. Sunghoon hissed when the towel touched his lips. Heeseung looked at him,

"Don't worry, I'm just wiping the blood."

Then Heeseung told Sunghoon to put moisturizer in his lips which Sunghoon just listened.

Heeseung looked at him again.

"Show your stomach..."

Sunghoon glared at him.

"No..no need. I'll do it myself." He said.

"You can't." Heeseung cut his sentence. Heeseung's hands find their way to Sunghoon's shirt, as he lifts up his shirt to reveal his stomach. But Sunghoon shoved his hand.

"I said I'll do it myself." He said again. Placing the edges of the shirt again in its place.

"Sunghoon, I'm not Gyuhe. I'm not here to touch your body." Heeseung said. This time he threw the arrow at the point. Heeseung knows Sunghoon is hiding his wounds. So he stands up and holds both of his hands by his right hand and reveals his stomach by lifting up his shirt. Sunghoon didn't stop him this time as Heeseung's words reached him too.

Heeseung's eyes widened. He looked at Sunghoon.

"What the hell? This is how you treat your wounds?" Heeseung asked. Sunghoon's head was down. The wound in his stomach turned its colour to black. Heeseung touched the black spot.

"Aaaah..ah" Sunghoon groaned in pain. Heeseung quickly released his hands.

"Sunghoon!" Heeseung said. He is really concerned this time. Heeseung tried to look into his eyes.

He doesn't know if his heart rate increased or it just skipped a beat or he got scared but something happened that hurt him. He just looked back at Sunghoon.

"Don't bother, I will manage it." Sunghoon said again.

"Are you sure? You can't, and this is the result of your self treatment." Pulling Sunghoon's shirt more upward just to reveal his wounds. Heeseung rubbed the black spot with the wet towel.

"Ah..noo" Sunghoon grabbed Heeseung's hand, jerked by the pain, he tried to stop Heeseung.

"It's okay." Heeseung replied and started to put some ointment on it and wrapped a bandage around his stomach.

After a few minutes of treating Sunghoon, Heeseung came out of his room.

Heeseung went inside his blanket, tried to sleep.

'Hope he recovers soon. So that I can sleep peacefully. What the fuck Heeseung, you can sleep even if he cry out loud at night, why should care about him.'

'care?'

'Shit, I don't care about him though. Just, it's called sympathy...no..means...kindness..means yeah something like this.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 9.9K 64
☆☆ „Hyeona, we can't fucking do this!", he lowered his head to not lose his temper. „No one will know.". I calmed him by placing one hand on his che...
136K 5.2K 43
Dᴀʀᴋ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴ. ɴᴏ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ. Aɴʏ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ. ⚠️ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ꜱ...
64K 4.1K 68
"Do you have enough courage?"...
267K 15.8K 33
if you ask sunghoon, he will probably said what he feels for jake was 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 but he can't help but to fall for it. no matter how many time...