Gentle touch

By sleepysappho

It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and... More

Soft
Malibu barbie
Doggy
Lunatic land
Biting down
Girls against God
Pink tigers
Crying over spilt milk
Big bad wolf
On the down low
Number seven
Three clicks
The grudge
Lizzy McDizzy
Welcome to Litchfield
Cold cereal
Witching hour
Drama queen
Sink or swallow
Sick day special
Cool about it
Invisible string
Cowboy like me
The blues
I know the end
O'Romeo Romeo
Wine and worry
Garden of Eden
Marshmallow meltdown
Spelling is fun
Me & My Dog
Strawberry shortcake
Glitter galore
Rolling into summer

Disclaimer

8.8K 57 5
By sleepysappho

ʚ♡ɞ

I feel as though with these types of stories, it's crucial to add a sort of a disclaimer on the front, to avoid any upset comments. This story will involve topics of non-con in which the main character will be pushed into this lifestyle, however I want to emphasise that there will be no sexual content.

I'd much rather to keep my identity anonymous for now, but I have written a fairly popular story with similar themes on a different account here, and there was many comments asking me to write BDSM. I am a minor and that simply isn't something I feel comfortable doing.

(Update: I have since turned 18 but it is still something I don't want to write for this story!)

Make sure to read the tags! If you see a tag that you don't particularly like then you don't have to read this story, it's okay if you aren't comfortable with it. Not eveyrhing will be everyone's cup of tea, some people like green tea, some like no tea.

I hope you all enjoy this story, by no means will it be a masterpiece but I'll try my best!

Have a lovely day to everyone reading this<3

ʚ♡ɞ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1.3K 50
I wanted a little, I got one, all that's left is for him to understand he's mine, and that I'd never let him go. #Thalia. The world is theirs, and...
3K 27 3
Enjoy an adventure of MDLB non-sexual prompts of Yn being the caregiver to her husband/boyfriend, Nick Bosa! This book includes age-regression, not a...
293K 5.9K 66
Carina has finally moved back in but Maya is still trying to heal . Diane suggests a coping mechanism that Carina is more than willing to help Maya w...