A miracle, a Bill Cipher & Re...

By ImNOTanANIMATOR

After getting off at the wrong bus stop, Y/N has to stay in a small town. But what if all she ever wanted was... More

Info
Chapter One-Gravity Falls
Chapter Two-Bill Cipher
Chapter Three-The Mindscape
Chapter Four-Unexpected Visitor
Chapter Five-Deal With The Devil
Chapter Seven-Close Call
Chapter Eight-I Fight with a Dream Demon

Chapter Six-Reality is a Weapon

32 1 2
By ImNOTanANIMATOR

The re-opening of Mystery Shack was nearing. Everyone was happy and Gideon wasn't causing anymore problems. At least, that's what the pines family thought. For Y/N however, things weren't going as well.

"I HOPE YOU FALL DOWN A HOLE AND DIE!" Y/N yelled at her illusion, which was fading away. She had been practicing in her mindscape in her sleep, but hasn't made a ton of progress.

"Why can't I make my bigger illusions last longer?!?"

She focused again, and made a large illusion of a meteor falling from orbit appear. It faded away before it even hit the ground.

"Oh come on!" She cursed before slumping to the ground. "Why am I so bad at this?"

As expected, there is no answer. Bill did not visit Y/N since the twins defeated Gideon, and because of this Y/N hadn't learned any new magic. She was still trying to make the best of it however, practicing every night in her dreams.

She was getting sick of no progress.

"Y/N? Y/N, wake up!"

Y/N opened her eyes to see Mabel standing over her. "Come on Y/N! It's time for the grand re-opening!"

"Ok, just let me get ready."

Mabel sped down the stairs while Y/N grabbed her backpack and opened it, only to discover there is no more clothing inside.

"Dang it! Mabel! Can I borrow some of your clothes?" Y/N yelled down the stairs. Mabel peeked back in the room.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Are you saying that I can give you a MAKEOVER?!?"

"No, no that's not what I-"

"Come on!" Mabel dragged Y/N along with her and began to hold up skirts, sweaters, and pants. "Hmm. It all looks good but it needs a kind of... Kapow to it. Oh, I know!"

Mabel runs over and pulls out a box of handmade bead bracelets. She takes out a cluster of three bracelets made of cheap gold beads. "This gives the whole thing a kaboom pow!"

"Ok?"

"I'll leave you to change!" She ran down the stairs again. "Oh, and feel free to keep it! Those are too big for me anyway!"

Y/N puts on a white sweater and plain black pants. She grabs a toothbrush and a hair brush out of her backpack and brushes her hair and teeth. She then speeds down the stairs and finds the twins and Stan out upside talking to two men in black suits. They seem to be in the middle of a conversation.

"Mysterious activity? In the Mystery Shack? You gotta be joking!" Stan says.

"I assure you I am not. I was born with a rare disorder that makes me physically incapable of experiencing humor." One of the men says.

"What's going on?" Y/N asks. Everyone turns to her. "Oh uh... Sorry for interrupting? Oh nevermind, I'm leaving." Y/N attempts to walk past the men in suits, but they stop her.

"Apologies young lady, but as far as we know you might be the cause of the activity. No one leaves yet."

"Did you say Mysterious activity? Are you guys investigating the mysteries of this town?" Dipper asks.

One of the men leans down to Dipper and speaks to him. "That information is classified... But yes. Between you and me, I believe there is a conspiracy of paranormal origin all connected to this town. We're just one small lead away from blowing the Lid off this entire mystery."

Dipper looks excited. "Are you kidding me? I'm investigating the exact same thing! I found this journal on the woods that has almost all the answers!" He pauses and looks at Y/N. "The journal was destroyed, but we have pictures of the pages! If we work together, we could crack the case!"

"If you have evidence of these claims, we should talk." One of the men gives Dipper a card.

"We could talk right now! Please, come in. I have so much to show you!" Dipper says.

Stan laughs nervously. "I'm sorry agents, the kid has an overactive imagination. And a sweating problem."

Y/N sighs and walks towards the stairs, but as she does her palm begins to burn.

-First Person POV-

I look at my palm. The illusion I used to hide the mark was gone, and it was glowing like a golden flame. It was also BURNING like a flame.

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow, OW!" I aggressively wave my hand around, hoping that it would dim the pain. It didn't. I look back at the group in panic, worried that they'd see my glowing hand. There would be a lot of questions that I'm not ready to answer.

I run over to the sink and turn the cold water on before quickly putting my hand under the water. It instantly felt better. I let out a sigh of relief as I take my hand out from the water. It still hurt, but it wasn't actively burning anymore. It was still glowing however, I begin to walk up the stairs, about to put the hiding illusion back on the mark. But I noticed that it glowed brighter or dimmer depending on where I was.

"What in the world?" I mutter.

"Hey kid, why aren't you with the other kids?"

I quickly hide my hand behind my back and turn around to see Stan, he's holding a box with the words "Contraband Box" on it.

"Oh uh, I was just... Uh..."

"Don't worry, I get it. They're exhausting." Stan says, walking away.

I watch him leave and make sure no body is looking at me as I look at my hand again. I begin walking around, following the glowing until I'm where it's brightest. I look at and come face to face with... The vending machine. I let out a sigh of disappointment and walk away. I put the illusion back on the mark, and I watch as the glowing mark fades away. I look around and walk back to the doorway, where Mabel and Wendy are trying to cheer up Dipper.

"Check it out! These black lights make my teeth look scary. It's like a crime scene in my mouth! C'mon, you'll love it." Wendy says as she flashes a black light in her mouth.

"It"s not fair. I finally meet someone who can help me solve the mysteries of this town, and Stan confiscated their card!" Dipper says.

"Dude, I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but I'm pretty sure Stan hides like, everything in his room." Wendy says.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Stan took the card the agents gave me." Dipper said.

"Hmm. I could get it for you, so you don't get in trouble." I say.

"You'd really do that?"

"Of course. I'll get in right now." I walk over to Stan's room. Normally, I don't do things for other people, but in this case it's a win-win. Dipper will owe me something, and I can practice my Illusions outside of my dreams.

I walk into Stan's room, and focus on myself, imagining if I was invisible. After a few moments, I can't see my hands. I walk over and search through the box on the other side of the room. I spot the card and grab it, I don't waste any time and turn to leave the room, but as I do Stan walks in.

I breath slowly, not wanting to make too much noise. I slowly step towards the door as quiet as I can, and slip outside. I instantly let out a sigh of relief and take my illusion off. Wait... It didn't fade in the time I was there? I run into the room where Dipper is waiting with Wendy and Mabel.

"Yes! I did it!" I say happily.

"You did it? You got the card?" Dipper asks.

"Oh uh... Yeah! Here." I hold out the card, and Dipper takes it.

"Thanks Y/N. I owe you one!"

"Yep. You sure do!" I look around. "Now that the Mystery Shack is back, I guess I have to work now. Sooo... I'm going to do that." I walk to the closet where a bunch of the craft materials are and grab a bunch of stuff out, digging through until I find the fur fabric.

I bring all the supplies over to the counter and begin to put random stuff together. I take out my phone and scroll through the pages of the journal for inspiration when I land in the flying eyeball  page.

"Thats it!" I put in my headphones and listen to my playlist on my phone while I grab out some clay and a stuffed bat. I use scissors to cut off the wings and then roll out a balk of clay into a circle. I put the clay to the side and work on cleaning up the wings of the bat while I wait for the clay to dry. After a while of messing around on my phone, the clay is dry. I paint the clay white and then paint on an iris and pupil before adding shiny mod-podge to at a shine to the eye. I glue on the bat wings and put the finished product on the shelf next to my F/M/A sculpture. By the time I'm done with this many hours have passed, and the after party for the re-opening of the Mystery Shack has probably ended by now.

"That took way longer than I thought it did... Oh well. At least I'm done for the da-"

The twins burst into the Shack and yell. I take out my headphones. "What's happening?!?"

"Y/N! We need to board up all the windows!" Dipper yells in panic.

"What? Why?!?"

I look around and Soos suddenly crashes through the window.

"Because there are zombies!" Mabel shouts.

"Hey dudes! By the way, I taught the zombies how to get to the fuse box. Among these guys, I'm like a genius!" Soos says as he laughs. The light all go out. Zombies begin to climb through the windows.

"Get those brains, dawg!" Soos says.

Dipper runs to the other door just as the zombies crash through it, the zombies back us all into a corner.

"Come on Dipper, Y/N, isn't there something in the journal about defeating zombies?!?"

"Do I already have to-" I begin to talk, but suddenly someone hits one of the zombies with a baseball bat. We all look over and see Stan.

"You three! Attic! Now!" He says.

"Grunkle- grunkle Stan?!?" Dipper yells.

"I said NOW!" Stan yells again, and Dipper, Mabel, and Waddles all run to the attic. I hesitate.

'I could help, right?'

Stan looks at me. "Get something if you're going to stay here and fight!" He looks back at the zombies. "All right, you undead jerks! Ready to die twice!?!"

I grab a frying pan and swing at one of the zombies as Stan does the same. He begins backing up towards the attic after the twins. "Hey! Y/N come on! Are you going to stay there?!? Are you insane?!?"

I swing at another zombie, hitting its head with a loud clang noise. "It's a win-win! Go ahead!"

He looks at me, confused but to worried about the twins to question me. He runs up to the attic where Dipper and Mabel are. I look back at the zombies.

"All right, let's see what I can do now!" I turn myself and the pan invisible. I sneak up behind another zombie and hit it with all my might. It falls to the ground as my invisibility illusion wears off.

"No no no! Not yet!" I look at the pan, which is now broken from hitting the zombie.

"Woah dude. You can be invisible?" Zombie Soos says. "I wounded what magic brains taste like. All right dudes, let's get those magic brains!"

The zombies lunge at me.

"AHH!" I put my arms up to shield myself, but as I do a magic circle floats in front of me, acting like a shield and blocking the zombies attacks. "Woah! Wait... Not the time!"

I shrink the shield down as the magic circle floats around my hand like a magic bracelet. I summon more and throw them like throwing stars at the zombies. The magic circles cut through the zombies like butter, leaving burning slashes.

"Holy crap!" I exclaim, looking at my hands in amazement. "I guess illusions weren't really my thing..." The magic circles fly around and come back to me like a boomerang. I hold up my hand as they float around them. I grin at the zombies.

"Come and get some! I dare you."

2014 words

Authors Note: I've been thinking about making a Hazbin Hotel x Reader book, what do you guys think? And if I do, what character should it be? Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.6K 21
( Human!Bill Cipher X Reader) Y/n Pines was prepared for a boring summer. After graduating from College later in the summer at age 18, her parents se...
169K 4.1K 28
My Pinetree. I will make sure that no one will hurt you. You belong to me. They won't take you away from me. I love you... and you love me too right...
19.4K 709 27
this is billdip siren au obviously sorry I'm not good a descriptions.. ..hope you enjoy the story! --Comments are loved and appreciated-- I don't ow...
875 27 20
Bill Cipher was away from Gravity Falls for a year, but now he has sent his minion to collect the Journals. But what happens when a Pine Tree falls f...