๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐”๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ ๐‰๐”๐ƒ๐†๐„๐Œ๐„...

By ravensshome_

โ”โ” โ„‚๐•๐• ๐•ฆ๐••๐•–๐•• ๐•๐•ฆ๐••๐•˜๐•–๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ * ยทหš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš| In which, Evan Buckley helps Jesslyn West find herself t... More

๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ.

157 15 1
By ravensshome_

"it doesn't take a genius to know how you two feel about each other..." - eddie diaz

𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝗱𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁...evan buckley
ravensshome_

          Jesslyn Riot was a force to reckon with. She was stubborn and hardheaded, not to mention also being a hot head. But she was also sweet, caring, passionate, and transparent. Plus, she was a great and valuable addition to the 118.

          All she ever wanted to do was help people and save those who needed saving. Which was how she met the love of her life— her fiance, Travis Daly. The man who showed her nothing less than love and compassion, taught her to be openly expressive with her feelings, and made her laugh so hard she thought she was dying.

           Jesslyn Riot West. Happiest girl on earth. That was until she lost him. Her source of happiness. She became closed off and quiet, making those who worked with her uncomfortable. She pushed away all of her friends, especially the ones she worked with. But they loved her so they gave her time and space. But time turned into months. She became an equation they couldn't quite figure out.

          But then he showed up and the equation became even trickier. Evan Buckley. Or in her head: an idiot she met in a bar.

cast...

𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭, ryan destiny

twenty-six. firefighter. jess.
❛i might be small, but i'm stronger than you think.❜

𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐲, oliver stark

twenty-six. firefighter. buck.
❛i thought i lost you.❜

𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭, naturi naughton

twenty-nine. family lawyer. rosie.
❛jess, admitting you have feelings for buck doesn't make what you had with travis any less real.❜

𝐳𝐨𝐥𝐚-𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭, viola davis

forty-seven. criminal lawyer. mrs. zo.
❛a mother should never have to outlive their child.❜

𝗷𝗲𝘀𝘀,

❛ i only became a firefighter to save cats. ❜

𝘄𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘆,
dumb & dumber (henrietta) barbie & ken (chimney)

❛ oh, don't tell me you're jealous. ❜

❛ who wouldn't be jealous? look at you. ❜

playlist...

lie like that, ryan destiny. moments, one direction. you might be, ryan destiny; quincy. fire on fire, sam smith. rise up, andra day. it'll be okay, shawn mendes. survivor, destiny's child. look after you, the fray. born tired, jhene aiko. strange birds, birdy. smash into you, beyonce. the ones i love, olivia rodrigo. the change, jojo. carry you, ruelle. those eyes, new west. running up that hill, kate bush. train wreck, james arthur. fix you, coldplay. dreaming of you, selena. someone to you, banners. heaven is you, joshua bassett. anyone, justin bieber .

authors note:

          • bc buck is a hottie! but also bc RYAN 😻
          • enjoy!

ravensshome_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
800K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC