way too late

By pitchperf3ct

bechloe two years ago, beca watched the love of her life leave her for the last time. so, now aubrey has orga... More

reunion
aubrey's house
my fault
stay the night

prologue

7 0 0
By pitchperf3ct

Beca's POV:

"I'm just gonna go say bye to Chloe." I mutter to Amy, my note in my hand, ready to ask her out.

The blonde nods and smiles. "Go get your girl, Bec."

I stroll to the backstage, closely followed by Theo Williams, my new dumbass producer. I watch auburn locks fly past me, not even stopping to say hello.

Suddenly, my heart shatters and splinters as the redhead jumps into a brown haired guy's arms and they lock lips almost instantly.

My Chloe. My Chloe. The girl I couldn't sack up enough to ask out.

And now I can't.

"Oh, hey Bec. This is Chicago, you already met him, right? I mean, he's been with us for this entire tour, it would be weird if you didn't~"

"I gotta go. Bye Chlo."

"Oh. Bye Beca! Love you!"

I feel whatever is left of my heart crumble, hearing her say that she loves me and knowing full well that she's with this new guy. I doubt he even likes her for who she is, not what she looks like.

I go over to Amy and shake my head, tears in my eyes. "Aw, Bec!"

I just flop onto her, and she wraps her arms around me. "I told you that you were leaving it a bit late." She tells me. I nod and smile sadly. "Way too late."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
70K 1.5K 14
(This is a Pitch Perfect 1 fanfiction) "I have somewhere to be, Jesse. Aubrey is gonna kill me because of you." Claire glared at him, but she wasn'...
168K 4.1K 23
"𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝖱𝗈𝖼𝗄𝗒?" "𝖨𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗅𝗆 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝖽𝗌?" "𝖶𝗁𝖺-𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝖱𝗂𝗈?"...
612K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...