The Alaskan Prince | Azur Lane

بواسطة ShawnCoolFnia

Azur Lane, the name of the strongest naval alliance in the world! An alliance who's sole existence prevents t... المزيد

The History Lesson
Chapter 1 | Introduction
Chapter 2 | Meeting New People
Chapter 4 | I'm Going Home
Chapter 5 | Respect Goes Far
Chapter 6 | Do You Like Bunny's?
I'll Let You Decide
Chapter 7 | Too Many Bunnies!
Chapter 8 | Let Him Cook

Chapter 3 | The Summer Breeze!!!

286 12 28
بواسطة ShawnCoolFnia

Sorry about the pacing of the story lol I won't make a habit of it

If you can't tell already. I'm just having fun with the book! Still telling a story! Still keeping it at the quality and standards of recent stories! BUT! Having fun with it! :D

---That After Noon---

Staring with eyes of confusion and lack of animation and reflective color. I stare at my phone, walking into a convenient store, in search of just a cheap pair of swim trunks and a muscle shirt. (Sleeveless) Nelson's newly added number in my very short contacts list, clear and visible on my screen. Her words after I tried to, "RESPECTFULLY" Skirt around receiving a number nor giving my number back unto her when she gave hers to me after that incredibly long shopping spree. The look on her face, and that Tsundere tone. It replays in my head. "Huuuuh? You idiot! A woman's giving you her number and you can't even be bothered to take it!? What are you DAFF?! You should honored a woman like me shows any interest in keeping contact with you! AND you should be happy I'm giving you the time out of my day to earn you some proper social skills! And you know-" That turned into an HOUR-LONG RANT!!! About somehow! Her dragging me along all morning! HELPED ME LEARN SOCIAL SKILLS THAT I LACKED!? GIRLLLL! I SAID LIKE... 18 sentences to you!!!

Her text, sent after I left, was less... How should I put it... That of an A HOLE. Was actually really nice in comparison to the majority of what she said to me our entire time together today. In I quote. "Thank you for accompanying me today. You were a blockheaded, but I'll forgive it. I'll be bringing you along again on my next spree if you're free." I choose my words very carefully. Being friendly as I could in my response. Before pocketing my phone sighing. The store clerk speaking as I passed her. "Someone giving you trouble?" A rather mature woman's voice spoke. I nod, reflection and color returns to my eyes. No longer oddly animated. "Yeahhh.... Just some girl I met this morning. We exchanged numbers, which I think may be a curse more than a blessing." I'm very vague, didn't want to trauma dump too much. "Girl drama. Say no more! I understand! So! What brings you here?" Rodney asks, as I stopped at the counter. My tone, friendly, and my look becoming so now. "Well, I was hoping I could find just a cheap pair of trunks and a muscle shirt?" Walking around the counter, and gesturing as she did so with a smile. "Oh! We've got some over here actually! Sorry about the messy organization of it all!"

---Not Long Later---

Walking out of the local public changing room. Unto the sand, I look across the beach, witnessing kids, teens, ships, humans alike racing around, playing, swimming, sunbathing, talking to each other, jogging, etc. I could hear the waves, the seagulls, kids shouting and playing! Teens complaining about school, adults catching up with each other, and boomboxes playing music! "Bulllll shiiiiit" I hear off to my local right. Dreadnought Delaware shouts, teasing the cruisers. "Uh huh? You old over glorified bathtub! Couldn't keep up with a fishing tender!" Australia taunts in a joking manner! Waving a hand and pacing away before returning. "Ship speed has nothing to do with speed in a volleyball match! An you KNOW IT!" Delaware makes clear, arms crossed as the two cruisers tried to convince him otherwise. "Yeah! Keep telling yourself that!" Duquesne huffed with a smirk, arms crossing as he did. I grin smugly, approaching, speaking as I neared.

"Wanna see if that little theory sticks?" I ask, Delaware looking back unto me, them at me. "Ohhh shit! It's Alaska! Shouldn't you be freezing up in a northern port right now? Do you even know how to play volleyball?" I jokingly admit. "Hell no!!! An I'm still gonna kick ass at it!!" I talk a big game! "haha! That's the spirit boy!!! Let's send them crying home to they monarchies!" Delaware shouts hyped up, extending an arm! We both fived each other and had this little fancy five handshake! "To the net then! Let's send them eagles crying mate!!!" Australia shouts fist bumping his friend, lifting the volleyball, and leading us towards an unoccupied volleyball net. Atop a towel, beneath an umbrella, a blue haired woman eating on a frozen treat stares back at us in silence. I don't see her doing it, but she seemed interested in what was about to go down! IN OUR VOLLEYBALL BATTLEEE!!!! (The most epic of battles I'd say!)

---Time Skip---

Diving across the sand, tossing sand around me as I knocked the ball back into the air with my hands! The ball moves forwards towards Delaware! Jumping as it passed, Spiking the ball straight over the net! Diving to get it! The cruisers are to slow! The ball slams into the ground between the two and bounces! Another point for us! "FUCK YAHHHH!!!" Delaware shouts, walking around doing this little show off walk. Flexing his muscles as he did! Getting onto my feet, he extends his hand out! I slam mine into his, pulling each other close! and bumping chests. We then separated. "What's that!? 3 to 4?" I ask Australia as the two stood up, panting. "Yeah! Three and four. Damn! You guys are better than I was expecting! You sure you haven't played before?" "No sirrrrr! First time!" "Damn! Must be beginner's luck!" Duquesne seeks a playful excuse for my good performance! "Right! Right! I bet!" I speak playfully sarcastic as we all got back into position!

"One point to win now, right?" Delaware asks for confirmation. "Unfortunately!" He shouts back. By now this small crowd of on lookers had formed around us. Vessels, kids, adults, teens. You name it, they were watching, some directly beside the event! Some from afar, some from the water, etc. "Alright! Your serve!" I shout at them, in position! They toss the ball into the air, then gently bounce it from their hands over the net, Delaware stepped forwards, I stepped back, letting him control the net! Knocking the ball back over. They repeated the process a few times, speeding up as they went along, moving further and further back, before they switched up. Knocking it back far over into our side. I stepped back, move in position, and give a relatively good hit! The ball curves over the net towards the right back corner! Australia knocks it straight up into the air towards his friend. "I got it!!!" I shout at Delaware as his friend jumped and spiked it straight over Delawares head for the ground behind!

I Dive forwards to a knee; the ball bounces off my fists and ends up above Delaware! he jumps and delivers his own devastating spike for the left rear corner! Australia was at the right side! He dives across his stomach, his hand barely arriving in time! The ball hits and bounces off his closed fist! Above him, his friend back peddling to beneath the ball as it fell, and knocked it back into the air, and delivered a heavy hit that send it to the side I wasn't! Delaware raced into my place whilst I got on my feet again, diving, and doing the same as Australia! I back pedal, repeat what Duquesne had done. Now I controlled the net, and Delaware at the rear. We went back and forth for a solid 3 minutes! Having many close and tight moments! The crowd watching grew even bigger! As another game between Iron Blood vessels off behind us comes to a conclusion, and some of the women who had been playing begin to tune in, watching as they began to relax. We didn't know it! But a lot of the beach had become invested in us now.

"Stay with me Alaska! We've got them on the ropes!" Delaware shouts at me in motivation, watching as I grew sweat across my brow! This was a long round! Longer than the rest! Had been. I wasn't the only one tiring out either! Everyone was starting to get winded. At some point Australia leaps forwards, his friend back peddled back, taking Australia's spot in the back! He knocked the ball straight up! Then spikes it all in one motion! It was quick! It was unexpected! I sidestep across the front! Bashing the ball up into the air with an open palm! I then jump as high as I could! At the balls highest point before it was to fall! Hands together! With a motion that of swinging a sledgehammer! I sent the ball dead center! Between Australia and Duquesne! Middle of the court! Duquesne dives forwards knocking the ball into the air at a weird angle! Do to how narrowly he'd touched it! The ball nearly hits the ground furthest away from Australia! He dives too! Leaving none of them on their feet! Knocking the ball by the skin of his fist back into the air at yet another odd angle! It flies off towards the Iron Bloods. An hits the ground! They'd knocked the ball out of bounce! An so! It was our point! We'd won! Thrusting a fist down at my side! I shout in victory!

"HELL YEAHHHH! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! HEY COME ON MAN! COME ON!" I shout towards Delaware! We give each other a bro type fist bump handshake that was reserved for victories! "What was that about being slower than a fishing TENDER!?" Delaware shouts in playful dickery! Walking to the two. "Haha! Well shit! This isn't a good look now is it?"  Duquesne laughed, shaking hands with Delaware as I shook Australia's! "You boys are damn good at this! Maybe think of signing up for our local Volleyball tournaments sometime!" Australia offers, all being good sports. "I might think about it! Anyway! It was a lot of fun guys! But Imma go my own way now! Hope to catch you guys again later!" I take my leave, heading in the Iron blood's general direction. "Ahhh! Well alright then! It was good meeting you Alaska! Be safe now!" Australia shouts after me. "You behave now you hear! Texas will kill you if you get into trouble! An then me for not stopping you! HAHA" Delaware shouts after me as well. Duquesne waving by in silence. "I always behave!" I proclaim, getting a snicker out of Delaware. "SURE YOU DO!" Teasing me. I roll my eyes playfully.

Not long, I pass the Iron Bloods who'd been watching. They themselves had a game going long before ours. "Them were some real nice moves back there. Maybe you could join us for a game?" Eugen offers. I stop, a friendly inviting smile of subtle flirtatious intent on her face. "Sure! Here in a little bit! I'm gonna relax for a few first though." "That winded already?" The more mature woman with long black hair and horns and the noticeable... Ummmm... Huge rack. Sorry just an observation. Friedrick Der Grobe Teased me in a tone I could only describe as a milfs or single mothers. Gesturing no with my hand as I shook my head and closed my eyes for a moment. "Naaaa, not really. I'm just a bit hungry. I didn't eat breakfast or lunch so, I got to get something in my system real fast. Either something filling or just a snack to hold me off, haven't really decided yet." I answer, being relatively honest with both her and myself. "Ooooh! Your fine sweetheart. I'm just messing with you." Friedrick Der Grobe assures me, waving a hand as she stopped in front me, ruffling my hair like a mother would her son or daughter. "Hey, if your hungry I know a good food truck just a few blocks from here.

I can tak--" Bismarck is interrupted... Actually, rather rudely by that woman who had been looking at me and my friends earlier in the beach excursion. In fact, that woman being someone I already knew! Iowas' my best friends younger sister. Playing with her hair as she walked up to me. "Sorry to interrupt, but I couldn't help but hear you say you were hungry? My grandma's got a really nice restaurant up the road. If you want, I can show you to it?" Bismarck, very noticeably, well would have been noticed, if I wasn't looking towards New Jersey now. Grows this look of frustration and suppressed anger towards New Jersey.

This look of competition in her eyes. Eugen glaring over at New Jersey with the same look in her eyes. Competition. But also showing that look towards Bismarck only momentarily just before she was interrupted. "U-Uhhh...So... W-Which one's... Closer?" I'm not dull, nor am I stupid. I can pick up when women are having a uhhh... yeah. So Imma navigate that minefield to the best of my ability now. Friedrick looks over at New Jersey, Eugen, Bismarck, then over towards someone else who was glaring over at us as a group. Someone I didn't even know was here at the moment. Over at the waters, just having surfaced from some fun recreational diving. Enterprise stares with this look of unspoken jealousy. As she pretends to be busy messing with her hair to excuse her remaining above the water. Rather than continuing her well... Relaxing and in joyful diving expedition.

I get the feeling today is just a day dedicated to drama for the women who already were in my life... Or by women forcing their way into my life... TO BRING DRAMA AND ANNOYANCE UNTO ME!!! I JUST WANT TO EAT DAMN IT!!! "My... Someone's popular with the women... Poor boys not gonna get a moment of peace I fear." Friedrick mutters walking away, not interested in what was likely to develop into drama. "My Grandma's Restaurant/The Food Truck" New Jersey and Bismarck answer at the same time. The two then glare at each other. Invisible sideways lightning of different colors battling and beam battling each other appear in the space between the two, as they grew a false smile. One that Amagi is famous for actually. Their eyes spelling their true emotions towards each other beyond the safety of smiles. Irritation. Whilst the two seemed intent on battling each other. Eugen capitalized on their lack of action thereafter. "If you're looking for something just to tide you over till dinner time, theirs a little concessions stand over here. They sell snacks, fast food, and icy treats too!" Eugen walks between the two to me, grabbing my hand, and leading me towards the incredibly close on beach concession stand. Literally 100 feet from us. As she passed between them, this sound of shattering glass seemed to play out behind the two! Their pupils changed shape as they both locked eyes onto Eugen.

Who... Honestly just out played the two. Releasing my hand not long after getting me into a walk. She explains the foods she finds to be actually worth buying of the stand and what I should probably avoid, mid talking, taking a look back at the two over her shoulder, delivering a taunt full wink! I don't see it! But I knew what was up when she looked back over her shoulder! I'm not daft. I can tell when women are having their moments. An especially when their having a silent argument between each other for varying reasons. An theirs an unspoken war right here! An SOMEONE IS LOSING SOMEWHERE!! "So, Eagle boy~ What's your name?" She asks as we reached the concession stand. Her flagship, New Jersey and in the distance Enterprise, who I still hadn't a clue was even at the beach approached. "CB-1 USS Alaska! Eugen... Right?" "In the flesh~" She cheered flirtatiously toned. I order food, and she notices something odd about my order. "That hungry huh?" I'd ordered a rather large quantity of food. As Bismarck and New Jersey arrived. "Huh? Oh, that's not all for me! Shoo I'd never be able to down that much haha!" I answer, but also leave why in the wind. "Oh? Getting your mates some too?" She asked, shaking my head. "Close, but no. Everyone's been talking about food and seem a bit tense.

So, I figured I'd get everyone something to eat to ease everyone's nerves." "Ooh, you picked up on that?" Bismarck asked, embarrassed by the fact. I nod, not looking at anyone as I stared at the staff working on fixing the food I'd ordered. Arms wrap over my shoulders, and hands rest against my center chest, speaking of chest, their chest presses up against my upper back. Gentle with their hold on me. "Guess who? ~" Enterprise spoke, surprising me with her presence in a playful tone. The three women look as they glanced back an saw the one responsible for being all touchy touchy and cuddly cuddly was the Eagle union flagship. The previous looks of competition just went tenfold now! I could sense LITERAL AURAs of jealousy emanate off these total strangers and New Jersey as they watched her hold onto me like that. Unlike before were false smiles were used onto them, their faces animated in such a way that well... You couldn't see mouth, eyes, nose or anything it was just blank with a shadow casted.

I get a short flashback of Grandpa Texas giving me advice and a warning after my basic training. A warning that woman warships are just gonna gawk over you. Not all of them! But there will be some! Just because I'm a Battlecruiser who ended up male. Don't let the fact some may gawk over me! Get to me, and reshape who I am. I'm not personally all that interested in a relationship, to commitment, I'm just... Way to new to this world to try something like that. So that said... Don't worry to much about me Texas. With a pleasantly surprised smile, I look up over my shoulder with a gentle blush, Enterprise had her chest against my back after all. "Well hello there stranger! *Was said in a old western tone* How long were you planning to go without saying hello!!" I played around, gently tilting her head, eyes closed as she gently hugged me back against her, compressing her chest against my back a bit. All three women staring blankly at Enterprises breasts pressed against my back. With reflection less eyes. "Damn it Enterprise... You know you're making it worse! . . .  DAMN IT and you KNOW THAT TOO! That's exactly what your trying to do aren't you!!!" I think to myself. Again! I've said it many times! I'm not dull! I know there's women in the navy, other navies, etc! That like me.

I can also tell when a woman is surrounding herself with me or someone else because she's either curious, interested, etc! Either wanting to get to know, get into a date, etc. I just... Normally skirt my way around it respectfully and subtly. Enterprise for example has been the most consistent one! In trying to get me on a date with her! WITHOUT asking me out directly! AS a date for 2 months now!!! "Well, I just finished up a diving session silly! So, I didn't exactly have a chance too till now~" That's a purposely chosen use of tone too!!! "Stop doing that flirty lover like tone." I think in my head with a hint of annoyance and embarrassment.

---To Be Continued---

---End Of Chapter 3---

Yep... Triangle going on here... But unlike most Love triangles... The one at the center simply isn't interested in any love... So it's more in their way of living : \

Either way! Who do you hope to see end up scoring the silly idiot

Though I don't care much for her in game... there's my hint to what I'd answer if I was a reader... BAKA!

But that doesn't mean its who's been chosen because I HAVEN'T decided on anyone yet... Because well... That's not something he's interested in as a character.

Just wait... I'm almost done setting up that little Triangle of fuckery! XD

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

45.1K 526 18
[REMASTERED] No one expected the return of the battleship... The USS Manifest Destiny sets the bar in naval warfare to a new level as it becomes the...
383K 5.7K 58
In a world in conflict with the Sirens, a young commander is assigned to Azur Lane. He will be tested by his command, his enemies and his ships. His...
40.5K 734 25
"Not one step back!" -Admiral of the Fleet Bernard York Lancaster, 2102 Humanity has endured countless calamities in the 21st century, and the transi...
2.8K 67 8
A new commander arrives at the Azur Lane base and he must quickly learn that things here are very different from the usual military bases. He must al...