False Love, Real Feelings [Je...

Por asparaguslobshannie

Jeonghan knew he had fucked up, the moment he lied to his mother about having a boyfriend. But unfortunately... Más

•|Introduction|•
1. White Lies
2. Caught In A Name
3. Bored
4. Prank Call Or Message?
5. Sweet Reunion
6. Caramel Cupcakes
7. Couple Photos
8. Living with him
9. Deception
10. Weird Thoughts
11. Future Fashion Designer
12. Be my model
13. Convincing
14. Double Date
15. You, Me and The Water Show
16. Party
17. Dance with me
18. Ambiguous Rage
19. Care for you
20. Kind Yet Evil
22. Fallacy
23. For your smile
24. Magical
25. I Hate You
26. Dinner and Advice
27. Your Highness

21. Thinkin' About You

736 49 20
Por asparaguslobshannie

Seungcheol's pov:

Jeonghan's sinister smile was nerve racking. It was clear he was planning on doing something which I wouldn't like. Luckily, I've been successful in ignoring him for the past half an hour. That had him calmed down and he wasn't annoying me although I knew he was greatly offended with the the way he huffed and sighed in every few minutes, but now, seeing his devilish smirk I knew he had something planned out. But I wasn't any easy target either, he can try to irritate me as much as he wants but I was not going to give him any reactions that he's expecting.

"So you're just gonna ignore me?" His silky voice hung in the air as I refused to to even spare him a glance. He waited for an answer before letting out and small bitter chuckle at my nonchalant attitude. Getting up from the bed he walked towards me still not paying any attention to him I kept my focus on my laptop screen. Then he snatched my laptop from my lap in a swift motion, and placed it on the table.

"Hey! What are y-" I stopped midway when I saw him sit exactly where my laptop was. On my lap. I was frozen at my place as I saw his lips curl in the softest smirk. My brain had stopped processing anything. His eyes travelled from my face to my chest then till my stomach before coming back and resting on my face, I gulped as I felt the heaviness form in my throat. He placed his hands on my thighs, my breath hitched when he squeezed them a little. Then he started running his hands slowly upwards till he reached my abs and suddenly I felt hypersensitive under his warm touch.

"J-jeonghan what are you do-" I spoke, struggling to find my voice, only to be silenced by him as he put his index finger on my lips. "Shh, go on.. ignore me, seungcheol." He said, his voice had teasing tone to it. Something about his voice lit up a weird kind of hungry inside me. It was driving me crazy.

I could feel my breath getting rigged as he traced my face his fingers. And the the way he looked at me? Oh god I was so turned on, I just hoped it wasn't obvious to him. Out of all the things, I had never imagined that he would try to annoy me this way. He ran his fingers over my lips, staring intently at them Then he slowly bit his lips. His tempting, pink lush lips. His lips that I wanted to devour so bad right now.

Breath seungcheol, breath.

He's just trying to mess with you, don't let him get to you.

But my inner voice was having no affect on me. Our proximity made my me breathless, one move and I'll do something I'll regret. Being this close to jeonghan was dangerous, both for me and him. Noticing my troubled expression, he smirked staring in my eyes, from this vicinity it felt as if he could stare at my soul. "You're loving this, aren't you?"

Yes. Yes I was loving it but I wanted more. My own thoughts were now starting to scare me but I didn't care, all that I could actually care about was jeonghan on my lap. And his hands on my thighs, as he looked at me with those eyes.

Nervous that my hunger might show if I dared to speak a single word, I averted my gaze. He placed his fingers on my chin, making me face him again. "Look at me when I talk to you, Seungcheol."

The desire was now evident in my eyes, he was making it harder and harder for me. I raised my hands and placed it on his waist but just as I was about to do something stupid and knock on the door saved me. Jeonghan's eyes widened as he seemed to realise his actions, he hurriedly got up and answered the door. This gave me a moment to collect myself.

For fucks sake, what's wrong with me?

"Uhm, did you ordered something?" Jeonghan asked as he peeked through the half open door, the post action awkwardness was evident in his tone. That made me relieved because I wasn't the only one affected by whatever the hell that happened.

"Yes, I did." I said as I went to the door and took the parcel from the delivery man's hand, while thanking him politely.

I sighed when I saw Jeonghan's furrowed expression. "I ordered pizza."

"But why? I was going to make dinner."

"For a change. I'm tired of eating your boring dishes." I replied, nonchalantly as I opened the box and gestured him to take a seat. "Boring dishes? Sounds absurd coming from a guy who burned my whole kitchen down, trying to cook a toast." He retorted, taking a piece and munching on it angrily. I smiled.

That wasn't true at all, I could never get tired of his delicious dishes. But even though I hated him I knew he needed rest and I was merely giving him that, because I wasn't that cold hearted.

*****

Jeonghan's pov:

I regretted the extremely stupid decision, I made a few days ago.

The decision to tease Seungcheol.

Because originally I had planned to do that just so I can mess with him and nothing more, but that action had backfired and it has managed to mess with my mind instead. I didn't realised when my mindless flirting became so intense for me, I was almost enjoying myself. The fire that lit in his eyes...it was surreal.

When he grabbed my waist I was sure that he was going to kiss me and surprisingly enough, I would've too, if it hadn't been for that pizza delivery. I'll forever be thankful for that guy for saving me from doing something so absurd in the heat of the moment.

"Jeonghan bro!" A familiar voice, interrupted my train of thoughts. A genuine smile appeared on my lips when I saw its owner, Soo-yun. She waved at me from bookstore, before running towards me. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "I was just coming back from work. What about you, my little sister?" I said, with a grin plastered on my face. She smiled widely before replying. "Well, this semester is kinda hard, it was staring to take a toll on me so I was out for some fresh air, its not really helping though." She sighed, taking a proper look at her I could tell that she was mentally exhausted, I couldn't blame her University's are hard. And hers was especially harder.

"Don't worry Soo-yun-ah, you're in world's one of the best university so it natural for it to be hard on you, but I know you can handle it, you have what it takes. And trust me it's just a momentary pain, because after you complete it, you'll achieve so many great things." I said, trying my best to cheer her up. It breaks my heart whenever I see her sad. "You're right bro, thank you so much for reminding me." She smiled. I was bad with words but I'll definitely make her happy, because I knew exactly what she needed.

"You like amusement parks right?" I asked, brightly.

"Omg yes! I love them!" He exclaimed excitedly making me giggle. "Great, because we're going there right now."

"Wait, now? But-"

"Uh-huh. No buts we're going."

"But bro you just came back from work, you must be tired and-" I rolled my eyes playfully and softly smacked her shoulder. "Hey, your brother's not that old, I'm not tired." She laughed but finally agreed to it.

Seungcheol's pov:

This wasn't good, no matter what I do there was only one thing in my mind nowadays.

Yoon Jeonghan.

I have no idea what's wrong with me but no matter how hard I try I just couldn't stop thinking about him, it was insane.

The stunt that he pulled few days ago wasn't helping my case either. I was scared because I wanted more of it.

Him on lap, his hands on my face and his eyes on mine. I was almost sure it had been a dream, or should I say..a nightmare.

But I knew it wasn't. Everything was very real, I could still feel his sensual touch all over my body.

I even talked to mingyu today, about my condition thinking I might get some good advice but his thoughts were even crazier.

Flashback to few hours earlier:

"I think I'm sick." I said as I flopped myself on mingyu's couch, he took a seat beside me and gave me a concerned look. "What's wrong?"

"It's jeonghan."

He chuckled. "I know he's always wrong for you but I meant what's wrong with you?" I shook my head tiredly at his question." No it really is jeonghan, he's just.....I can't seem to stop thinking about him lately."

"You mean you're finally planning his murder?" He gasped, causing me to click my tongue in annoyance. "No you dumbass and that is it the problem, that I don't feel like murdering him anymore."

He frowned in confusion." I don't understand what you're saying." I sighed. I don't understand it either.

"Well you see, no matter what I'm doing, or where I am, working, eating, sleeping, he's all that I can think about. And what's scary is that I have only positive thoughts about him clogged in my brain.  His smile, his laughs, the way he would scrunch his nose cutely. The way his cheeks would get red when he's fighting with me. They way he would puff his cheeks and pout angrily. Everything. I'm suddenly so aware of his every action...it's terrifying. And my heart? Don't even get me started about it. It goes wild whenever I lay my eyes on him. These things has never happened with me before, mingyu. I don't know what to do...." I said grabbing my head in my hands and sighing exasperatedly.

I was quite shocked when I heard mingyu laugh at my miserable state, glaring at him I cleared my throat. "And what's so funny about this?" I said sternly.

"No..it's just.. I did't know you were this dense, Seungcheol." He said, in between his laughs."Tell me, have you never felt these things before, even though you've dated people ?"

"No never, and what does dating have to with it?"

He chuckled, before giving me a smile. "You're in love Seungcheol."

His words seemed to take it's time registering in my mind. But when it did it made me furious.

"What?!" I said angrily, he must be out of his mind. How the hell can I be in love with Yoon jeonghan. Yoon. Fucking. Jeonghan. There's no way!

"There's no denying it, accept it cheol. You love him. And why is so hard for you to accept that? Because of that stupid baseless rivalry? It was ages ago, it doesn't even make any sense now." He said. It was true it didn't made any sense but we have always been so obsessed with the thought that we were enemies that we refused to see anything beyond that.

I averted my eyes."It's not about that highschool rivalry....I just...he's annoying and mean and that's why I hate him..?" I said, but even I wasn't sure of my words now, I knew for a fact he wasn't mean, I've seen it multiple times. "Do you even hear yourself seungcheol? You sound ridiculous. Besides you may not notice it, but there's always been a sexual tension between you two." He spoke, leaning forward while looking straight in my eyes to let me know that he was serious about what he said.

"You know seungcheol, people say there's a fine line between love and hate, I'm afraid you've crossed it." He said, my mouth slightly ajar due to the  shock that he thought that way. "No matter what you say but you're in love with Jeonghan, Seungcheol. Its a fact."

"Fact my ass! I don't love him. I never will. Stop saying nonsense." I snarled. Getting up from my seat and making my way towards the exist all while I heard him sigh tiredly, I've had enough of his shit. It was a bad idea to come to him.

End of Flashback

I tired to focus on my laptop screen, the documents and photo evidence of the case were displayed on it. This was an important case, I didn't had much time. But I just couldn't concentrate at all because of jeonghan, it was frustrating. I wasn't used to be distracted from my work, it had always been my first priority, that's why it was all very odd for me. I ran my hands thrown my hairs.

Stop messing with my mind, Jeonghan.

And as if on cue, I heard my ringtone glancing at the screen I rolled my eyes. The user id spelt 'Devil's Spawn'

"What?" I said, annoyedly.

"S-Seungcheol I...please come to this hospital..I'm sending you the address. It's...i-its Soo-yun." Jeonghan's hysterical voice made me horribly tense. Hospital? Soo-yun??

Without wasting any time, I grabbed my cars hey and stumbled out of the house.

______________________________________

A/N: First off I apologise to keep you guys waiting.

But erm idk I'm kinda not sure about this chapter...it feels off?? Like it didn't turned out how I expected it to be but anyways I hope you enjoyed T_T

Lots of love <33

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

94.6K 2.7K 67
𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | 홉레스 러브 - 최승철 세븐틴 - CHOI SEUNGCHEOL "Never thought your sudden words will make me the happiest person and break me the ve...
90.6K 5.9K 11
jeongguk and taehyung have been bestfriends for ten years. it's a long time, in retrospect. in the moment too. jeongguk personally doesn't feel like...
45.2K 1.4K 20
[HEAVY EDITING] Yoon Jeonghan, is not an angel but a devil. No--not completely evil, he's just a sex demon out there looking for a meal, meal as in s...
331K 7.5K 50
COMPLETED After a painful breakup, Wonwoo feels like his world is crumbling down. Hard to move on, he finds himself pouring his feeling onto the pape...