Twisted Lives

By PlutoCoffi

★When a student stumbles upon a cursed letter and the others are trying to figure out why weird things are ha... More

Introduction
1
3
4
5
6
7
I'M BACK

2

59 3 3
By PlutoCoffi

Problem | Act I

Antonio POV
Friday
2:36 Pm
Varns Hallway

As I stood there in the hallway with Sephora and Lora wondering what the fuck was going on I turned around to see cherry open her locker and the other two laughing.

"What the fuck did y'all two do now?" I said as Sephora burst out laughing with Lora.

"Nothing boy just watch" she said Making me smack my lips.

Like bitch just tell me.

Before I spoke again I got grabbed and took to a near by door as other students was walking pass and everyone was chatting I turned around to see Cameron.

This nigga...

I brushed my arm off of him pushing him back wondering what the fuck is his problem.

"The fuck you grabbing me for?" I said aggressively as he rolled his eyes.

"Look nigga yo ass gon help me with something right quick alright?." He said as if I was going to agree.

Like nigga what?

"Nah I'm good" I said as he smacked his lips. "Look I'm tryna get something outta the computer room and yo ass knows when teachers and people come in there so help a nigga out" he said as I rolled my eyes and sigh.

"Nah nigga ion like yo ass" I said as he smacked his lips "look how about i pay you 20 for helping me out" he said as i looked at him as if he just said some dumbshit.

He said some dumbshit.

"Nigga please who do I look like helping you money or not and your probably lying like always so why should I fuckin trust that?" I said as he sighed and took out the money.

Oh this nigga serious...

"So how about now?" He said as I generally thought about it.

I mean money is money and a nigga would like to eat something without paying my own money so...

"Alright fine I'll help" I said as I lend out my hand

"Nu uh you gon help first" he said as I smacked my lips and I mean to be honest ion blame him.

"Alright fair enough makes sense" I said making him put it up as he smirked.

"Alright bet meet me in a couple of minu-" as he said that he got cuaght off by Vanessa screaming a bit which made everyone turn around as she covered her mouth due to embarrassment.

"Damn The bitch hollered" Sephora said making Lora laugh even harder as everyone started laughing a bit before continue walking off.

"The fuck she yell for?" Cameron asked as I didn't know myself. "Ion know." I said as he shook his head and walked off.

"Alright ant meet me at the computer lab at 3:10" he said as smacked my lips. "Nah ion know" I said laughing a bit looking at his face "just kidding alright bet" I said as he walked off.

He's a problem...

As the commotion was dying down now Vanessa closed her locker and left due to in a hurry to walk off and embarrassed.

I hope she's alright.

I looked at the other two before walking to them tapping them "What the fuck happened?" I said as they looked at me "nothing boy we just might've put a note in there" Lora said as I sighed.

A note? That sounds unbelievable.

"A note bitch? And she's screaming like that yeah right" I said as Sephora laughed a bit before speaking "no nigga not a normal note one of those fake ass chain letters" she said as I sighed.

I forgot the bitch is scared of those damn chain letters.

"Something that don't exist is crazy." I said as I sighed and Sephora laughed "right like a bitch gon see a bitch or something" she said as Lora slowly stop laughing and started looking pale a bit.

Maybe she regrets...nah she most likely probably forgot something.

I sighed "Yeah yeah y'all is something I'ma just head out I got shit to do and if y'all do see Vanessa please let me know" i said as Sephora laughed a bit "nah ion gon find her the fuck" she said as I looked at her "ok fine damn we'll find yo little friend" she said as I Smacked my lips.

"Just let me know if you find her or bump into her" I said as she laughed some more "boy how about you go find her you care" she said as I rolled my eyes "I got shit to do and im not a female so i cant go into yall bathroom" i said as she sighed.

"Ok boy we got shit to do to and you act like a female so they probably won't notice" she said Making smack my lips "bitch ion act like no girl" i said making her laugh.

"Yeah alright mr.kicking my feet in the air" she said as I sighed.

this bitch.

"Whatever fuck you" I said as she smiled "fuck you to hun" she said as I walked off giving them one more look before walking off.

To be honest I still can't get Lora out of my head because why the fuck does she looks so pale as if she got triggered by something...oh well it isn't my problem the fuck.

I said to myself as I sighed and headed to class.

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

Friday
2:46 Pm
P.E

As the class was moving around and doing whatever I sighed as I just sat down sonce I got in trouble for punching a nigga in his shit but this nigga decided to lie and be like we we're play fighting like no nigga I wanted to beat the shit outta you be glad I got common sense.

As I scrolled through my phone cherry vented to me about what happened and ion blame her if a sheet of paper had blood like writing on it and a message about sending it to people and help me and shit i would be scared to shit...

No I wouldn't I would just throw that shit away and be a little creeped out but mainly disgusted.

As I got on TikTok after a little conversation with Vanessa I just watched whatever popped up and appeared before a news thing popped up and to be honest this shit is...odd so I clicked on it as it explained something about a girl who saw a chain letter and was going to die some days later which she did...she died by jumping off of the bridge near by here but her stomach was alright scratched up and open a bit...

The fuck?

I got off of that quickly after a little more reading as I felt disgusting reading that so I just want back to TikTok.

That shit blew my mood.

As I scrolled through my phone and TikTok and after playing some games it was time to go and so I got up turned off my phone put it in my pocket and grabbed my book bag and left out as I decided to head to my last class before remembering about helping Cameron.

I mean shit I got a couple of minutes left so a little lateness won't hurt I said to myself as I walked the halls.

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

Friday
3:00 Pm
Varns Hall

I decided to leave class so I can meet up with this dumbass nigga so I can get paid and leave this bitch early and I got a sub so leaving early wouldn't hurt.

I walked down the halls as I saw Cameron coming out of the bathroom as we locked eye contact.

Welp at least ion have to meet him now.

He walked up to me and nod his head showing the way and so I sighed and followed.

"Shi I said 3:10 but this is even better we're early" he said as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I wanted to leave early but I decided to attend to this first before anything" I said as he smirked as we made it to the room.

"Good thinking now shh and be look out mo funny shi" he said as he went in and I stood in the door way.

"Alright" I said as he went to do whatever and I just stood there before taking out my phone and seeing what the mess was about.

It was nothing really though as I opened Instagram and went through the text messages Vanessa really just explained what happened and how she hates those two and rambled really.

Man me personally I would've thrown hands but that's just me I said to myself as I exit out of Instagram and let Palace and Vanessa have their little talk in the chat.

It took sometime before Gard came out and looked through "anyone come?" He asked I shook my head no.

"Alright good looks" he said handing my the money "oh and don't speak about this shi this stays between me and you alright" he said as I sighed and nodded my head "alright it stays between the two of us" I said as he nodded looking me up and down "alright" he said before walking off.

Well I got my money so I guess I'd dip now.

I left out as I decided to just leave last hour and head to the cafe that's nearby I heard it's good with it's coffee and its relaxing and me personally I wouldn't mind a relaxing day.

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

Friday
3:45 Pm
Lexord Cafe

As I entered the cafe I decided to order me a cappuccino and a chocolate cake before sitting down and looking around and at the beautiful setting in here.

Pink and blue lights, soft sitting area's, people talking and chilling doing work you name it and I generally love the vibe it brought here I mean hell it's comfortable as hell.

Man I love this shit already.

As the waiter brought up my name I decided to get up and go get my order which was a chocolate cake with extra fudge on it and a cappuccino.

Once I got up and got my order I thanked the waiter and went to go sit back down as I opened the box with the cake in it and grabbed my fork and ate a piece and man let me tell you I felt heaven.

Heaven feels good.

I continued eating a little bit before drinking some of my cappuccino which burnt my tongue a bit.

"Shit" I said as I let down the cappuccino back onto the table. Man I need to wait and be patient before drinking some hot shit again.

As I thought to myself I looked around and saw that Lino boy along with his dread head friend or whatever his name is which I wasn't too surprised with lino being here I'm pretty sure palace said he came here with her before but I'm more so surprised about the dread haired nigga being here but eh that's not my concern or problem so with that I decided to continue eating my cake and drink my cappuccino as I pulled out my phone to see what was going on today.

This feels nice.

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

The Cafe Aesthetic ★

A/n:How did y'all like this chapter so far?

A/n: Don't mind my slow uploading lmao ion feel like doing this sometimes

A/n: next chapter hopefully out before Monday ✋😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 131 63
~COMPLETE~ When a new boy arrives in his new school he starts to meet people instantly, makes friends, learns his way around the school and enjoys hi...
193K 5.7K 33
Bad things happen to everyone. Sometimes they happen when you 3 and sometimes they happen when your 97. But the world isn't perfect. Griffin learned...
603 19 10
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Formerly known as: Locker Love All of his life, Sebastian So knows that he has practically blended into the background and has n...
37.7K 3K 80
A teenager kidnaps a dead classmate from his own funeral and brings him back to life with the intention of helping him graduate high school. Instead...