Whispering Bones of Crater La...

By Koixie

❝ There are whispers of wild cats who lure others to their death just as as a siren lures sailors - drowning... More

━━━𝐓 𝐄 𝐀 𝐒 𝐄 𝐑━━━
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
•───⋅☾ ROLEPLAY RULES ☽⋅───•
•───⋅☾ CHARACTER RULES ☽⋅───•
•───⋅☾ APPLICATION SCREENING ☽⋅───•
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
•───⋅☾ CODE || TRADITIONS ☽⋅───•
•───⋅☾ FOOD GUIDE ☽⋅───•
•───⋅☾ DANGER GUIDE ☽⋅───•
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
•───⋅☾ NEWS || CHAT ☽⋅───•
•───⋅☾ OPEN RANKS ☽⋅───•
•───⋅☾ ZENITHCLAN PREFIXES ☽⋅───•
•───⋅☾ ABYSSCLAN PREFIXES ☽⋅───•
▅▅▅▅▅ZENITHCLAN▅▅▅▅▅
•───⋅☾ CLAN INFORMATION ☽⋅───•
•───⋅☾ CLAN ADOPTABLES ☽⋅───•
•───⋅☾ CLAN ALLEGIANCES ☽⋅───•
▅▅▅▅▅ABYSSCLAN▅▅▅▅▅
•───⋅☾ CLAN INFORMATION ☽⋅───•
•───⋅☾ CLAN ADOPTABLES ☽⋅───•
•───⋅☾ CLAN ALLEGIANCES ☽⋅───•
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
•───⋅☾ 𝐅 𝐎 𝐑 𝐌 𝐒 ☽⋅───•
▅▅▅▅ MAIN RP PAGES ▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

•───⋅☾ CLAN ROLES ☽⋅───•

71 9 0
By Koixie

•─────⋅☾ ACKNOWLEDGMENTS ☽⋅─────•

⛰︎ Here all roles will be listed. Several of these have been changed from the original roles so please read this before moving on.

Leads and Mediators are considered high ranks and will have set expectations per each character.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Chiefs must be 35+ moons

Chiefs are the equivalent to a leader and are in charge of their respective Clan. Their names always have the suffix -star, representing their connection and loyalty to StarClan. They are granted nine lives by StarClan.

A Clan Chief makes all of the major decisions for the Clan―where to hunt, when to fight, when to retreat, when to put up a front of strength to their neighbors, or when to beg for help. The Chief has immense power over their Clanmates. They assign mentors to apprentices, have final say over when an apprentice will become a full ranked clan-member and what their name will be, and get to choose their second-in-command and successor.

According to the warrior code, their orders are to be obeyed by every cat under their command. Only Seers and Mediators, with their greater autonomy due to their not being bound to the same rules as other clanmates, are allowed to disobey their Chief if it interferes with their duty as a healer. Chief are expected to be the first into battle and the last to take prey from the fresh-kill pile.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Must be at least 30 moons to become a deputy in clan

Deputies are second in command and only below the Clan chief. Their job is to oversee the training of apprentices, oversee any expansion or repair to camp, assign patrols, and generally help the Chief with the day-to-day running of the Clan. Clanmates are expected to respect their deputies and follow their orders, unless those orders are contradicted by their Chief.

A deputy will be promoted to Chief if the Chief dies, is exiled, or steps down. A deputy is chosen by the Chief from among the Clan's eligible warriors.

A deputy must have had at least one apprentice in order to take over the role of deputy.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Must be 50+ moons for this rank

Mediators spend their apprenticeship bounced between all professions and all the clans so they have information and experience in all things. They are trained in a little bit of everything. These cats are also the least bound by the warrior code, as they are loyal to the clans as a whole.

Picked from an early age by the Seer as to prevent any biases from forming; it is considered a high honor to be chosen as this isn't a rank you can choose to enter.

Mediators have the longest training due to how much they must learn. Training from the age of 6 moons to 20 moons.

Mediators serve as the peace keeper between clans — each clan has one or two depending on if an apprentice completes training.

A chosen apprentice for this rank may decline amd choose a different path; in which case a new kit will be chosen to fulfill the rank.

In free time, these cats often help anywhere they are needed or choose to work for a given day. However to work on Scout or Skywatcher shifts, they must get direct approval for the Lead cat on a given day.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Cats who haven't fully learnt all the ways of a Mediator, and are in training to become a Mediator.

Apprentices are assigned a mentor and begin their apprenticeship at the age of 6 moons old. This cat will have been choose from birth and one who wants this rank cannot choose it, it has to choose them.

A Mediator apprentice will be taught all the ways of all the ranks within a clan. Apprentices are expected to obey their mentors, to keep up with their training, and to look after the Clan's elders by bringing them prey and cleaning out their bedding.

These cats have the longest training, until 20 moons

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Must be at least 16 moons to become a Seer in clan.

Seer cats speak to StarClan at the moonstone/moonpool and heal their Clanmates using their knowledge about herbs. It is a Seer's job to read and interpret signs and to use the wisdom passed down from their starry ancestors to protect their Clan.

According to the code, they are forbidden to take a mate or have kits.

Unlike warriors, Seers are not bound by the same strict divisions between Clans. They are allowed to travel across territories as needed unchallenged, and often share advice and herbs with their fellow healers from the other Clans.

Only Seers and Mediators, with their greater autonomy due to their not being bound to the same rules as clanmates, are allowed to disobey their chief if it interferes with their duty as a healer.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Seer apprentices are younger cats being who are being trained to be a Seer. They are always trained by full Seers and typically possess a special ability to speak with StarClan.

Seer apprentice will learn how to use herbs to heal and how to commune with their ancestors.

Apprentices are expected to obey their mentors, to keep up with their training, and to look after the Clan's elders by bringing them prey and cleaning out their bedding.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Must be 30+ moons and is assigned by the Chief choice. This is a cat whom the Chief determines as not only an expert among other warriors, but is responsible enough to be incharge of the other warriors. While a Chiefs word is law, Warriors are to listen to the lead warrior on the day to day unless told otherwise by a cat of higher rank.

Is responsible for normal warriors tasks (can read in basic ranks), as well as responsible for the safety and well being of his fellow warriors. He/she can veto and organize special activities and tasks, as well "ground" a warrior to cleaning tasks as punishment. If a warrior dies, often times the Lead warrior is the one expected to know exactly what went wrong and may be punished by the chief of it was a bad call on the Lead.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Once an apprentice has completed their training, usually by the time they've reached a year of age, they are given a final assessment that they must pass in order to be promoted to a warrior. In some cases, where an apprentice has done a great deed that proves their competence, they may be made a warrior without passing an assessment

They hunt to feed their Clanmates, they patrol the Clan's borders to ensure their Clanmates' safety, and they fight in battle to defend their Clanmates. Warriors must hunt for their Clanmates, rather than to fill their own bellies, and are not permitted to eat until the elders and queens have been fed first.

Warriors are also eligible to become mentors by being given an apprentice to train―being chosen to mentor an apprentice is a great honor and is required before a cat is eligible to become deputy.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Cats who haven't fully learnt all the ways of a warrior, and are in training to become a warrior.

Apprentices are assigned a mentor and begin their apprenticeship at the age of 6 moons old.

A warrior apprentice will be taught hunting, fighting, and how to honor the warrior code. Apprentices are expected to obey their mentors, to keep up with their training, and to look after the Clan's elders by bringing them prey and cleaning out their bedding.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Must be 30+ moons and is assigned by the Chief choice. This is a cat whom the Chief determines as not only an expert among other skywatchers, but is responsible enough to be incharge of the other warriors. While a Chiefs word is law, skywatchers are to listen to the lead skywatcher on the day to day unless told otherwise by a cat of higher rank.

Is responsible for normal skywatcher tasks , as well as responsible for the safety and well being of his fellow skywatchers. He/she can veto and organize special activities and tasks, as well "ground" a skywatcher to cleaning tasks as punishment. If a skywatcher dies, often times the Lead skywatcher is the one expected to know exactly what went wrong and may be punished by the chief of it was a bad call on the Lead.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Skywatchers get their warrior name at the age of 15 moons. Unlike a warrior who's training ends at 12 moons — warriors are not allowed to carry out skywatcher tasks and do not learn nearly as much.

Sky Watchers are trained in the art of protecters of the sky. With tasks such as animal mimicking, Weather watch, Volcano monitoring, extensive tree skills, and taking down larger birds and predators, alongside their normal warrior tasks. They have the most difficult job in the clan as far as dangerous and physically demanding. Sky watchers learn all sorts of birds noises, as well as do a number of extensive tasks in all kinds of weather climates.

Sky Watchers also are known for adapting techniques to jump nearly twice as high as your normal clan cat. These cats have over the years naturally had longer, stronger legs as they physically adapted. These cats spend more time in the trees than the ground counterparts.

They learn 80+ bird sounds. Learning this skill takes lots of practice, good memory, and patience; it is for this reason that these cats retire younger to maintain optimal cognitive function. Heavier and bulky cats are rarely seen in these roles, though it's not impossible. These cats need to be physically advanced in trees and generally need to be patient cats.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Cats who haven't fully learnt all the ways of a Skywatcher, and are in training to become a Skywatcher.

Apprentices are assigned a mentor and begin their apprenticeship at the age of 6 moons old.

A warrior apprentice will be taught hunting, fighting, and how to honor the warrior code — as well as many tasks of a skywatcher. Apprentices are expected to obey their mentors, to keep up with their training, and to look after the Clan's elders by bringing them prey and cleaning out their bedding.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Must be 30+ moons and is assigned by the Chief choice. This is a cat whom the Chief determines as not only an expert among other Scouts, but is responsible enough to be incharge of the other scouts. While a Chiefs word is law, scouts are to listen to the lead scout on the day to day unless told otherwise by a cat of higher rank.

Is responsible for normal scout tasks , as well as responsible for the safety and well being of his fellow scouts. He/she can veto and organize special activities and tasks, as well "ground" a scout to cleaning tasks as punishment. If a scout dies, often times the Lead scout is the one expected to know exactly what went wrong and may be punished by the chief of it was a bad call on the Lead.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Scouts get their warrior name at the age of 15 moons. Unlike a warrior who's training ends at 12 moons — warriors are not allowed to carry out scout tasks and do not learn nearly as much.

Scouts are trained in the art of exploration and mapping of the land. They are responsible for knowing where all bear, badger, fox, and wolverine dens are located. As well as alerting the clan of anything new, damaged, or unexpected in the land. They are responsible for warning their clanmates of any weakness in the territory, as well as fully mapping out all caves out and under the water so no surprises may hit the clan.

Scouts also are known for adapting techniques to hold their breath nearly three times as high as your normal clan cat.

Heavier and bulky cats are typically seen in these roles, though it's not impossible for a smaller cat. These cats need to be physically advanced in climbing and diving and generally need to be very cautious cats with exceptional memory.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Cats who haven't fully learnt all the ways of a Scout, and are in training to become a Scout.

Apprentices are assigned a mentor and begin their apprenticeship at the age of 6 moons old.

  A Scout apprentice will be taught hunting, fighting, and how to honor the warrior code — as well as many tasks of a Scout. Apprentices are expected to obey their mentors, to keep up with their training, and to look after the Clan's elders by bringing them prey and cleaning out their bedding.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

An expecting she-cat or a she-cat who is nursing kits. They retire from their normal duties temporarily in order to occupy the nursery. Most queens will return to their duties after their kits are apprenticed.

Responsible for caring for kits in the nursery and helping their fellow queens in the task.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

A kit is any cat younger than six moons of age who has not yet begun their training.

Kits are cared for in the nursery, usually by the queens (the term for any she-cats nursing or raising kits).

Kits are allowed to play and do whatever they wish with their day, as long as they remain within the safety of the camp. Kits are the Clan's most vulnerable members, and the warrior code demands that they be protected fiercely, even by warriors from opposing Clans.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Elders are older cats who have survived past their prime and are now able to retire safely. They are regarded as the weakest members of a Clan, alongside kits, but will fight if they need to.

These cats carry the responsibility of Council. As the most experienced, they come together when a big decision is needing to be made for the clan and they advise the chief. While the chiefs word is final, he would be wise to listen to his council.

Otherwise have no responsibility.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

➼  The keepers are one of two types of clan members.
They are either older cats who wish to keep working and refuse to retire to the counsil, but can't safetly. continue with their more physically demanding prior ranks. Or they are the cats who are unable to be in a more physically demanding task for whatever reason such as blindness, deafness, deformity, or serious accident/injury, so that they may be of true use to their clan at a comfortable pace.

These cats carry the responsibility of camp upkeep.
Helping expand, gather supplies such as herbs or moss; they tend to the bed when no apprentices are being punished. They help with kits and typical day to day activities within the camp.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 1.1K 199
Mature content
55.5K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
141K 5.1K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
15K 555 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..