🌳🔥Forest Fires: Plants vs Z...

By IcerasStories

WARNING ⚠️: the following content may contain graphic that can trigger people Triggering Graphic such as bl... More

Season 1
Chapter 1: Every Day Has A Beggining
Chapter 2: Memories and Her
Chapter 3: The Training Arena
Chapter 4: Short Apocalypse
Chapter 5: Mission Through Time
Chapter 6: Ancient Egypt
Chapter 7: Pirate Seas
Chapter 9: Frostbite Caverns

Chapter 8: The Wild West

4 0 0
By IcerasStories

"In what universe do you think you're a zombot?!" Forest asked to Penny.

"ᴀꜱᴋ ᴢᴏᴍʙᴏꜱꜱ" Was the only answer Penny can give to him.

"Ugh..." Forest face-palmed "fine let's just...talk about it later, how close are we?"

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ɪꜱ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ʙʏ ɴᴏᴡ" Penny replied.

"Great, hold your seat belts everyone!"

Once Forest shouted, everyone went to their seat and place their belts on. The portal opened, revealing minecart rails and minecarts on the sandy floor in different locations and positions. A wanted poster glued in a wall showing a brain, and the zombies offer 500 dollars for them. A gray box was also shown which has the name "Big Bad Butte" on one of the sides. Damsels in distress were tied to railroads, cowboys' cattle were rustled and the sheriff was usually a slacker with scant interest in enforcing what little law existed. Forest could see that this world was a period of time in which the western states of the United States were first being settled by the Europeans, where there was a prominent lack of respect for the law. Something he learned from history in school. As much Forest knew, this place started in the 17th century and ended in the 19th century. Once the United States acquired all the continental land and more people began settling, the place ended. Once Penny stoped, the doors opened and everyone went down.

"Anyone want some cowboy hats?" Rocky went closer to some hats hanging on a broken fence.

Wood quickly flew and put on one of the cowboys hats.

"At least the zombies won't suspect we are from other place...maybe" Flamingstar noted.

"Hope we don't face a Sheriff Zombie" Crystal spoke "Life was hard in here, but it wasn't like Hollywood Westerns, anyone who has ever watched a western knows all about how wild life was back then."

"Well we can always starts at checking those cowboy looking houses" Lunis suggested as they replaced there helmet with the cowboy hat "we can find something useful inside these walls"

"And I bet you'll have fun inside if it was zombies right?" Blizzard smirked.

"Pretty much, I'd rather kick their asses" They admitted.

"Well, lets get moving before-" Crystal was cut off when she heard some music, it sounded like a piano.

The plants looked confused and decided to investigate. They noticed a wall with the following words 'Old Tombstone, Western Town'. Once they entered, they froze as they spotted a group of zombies outside of some houses. One of the zombies was playing a old piano while the rest of the zombies dances and change lanes every few seconds, they seemed to be having fun. His rolling piano crushes smaller plants on the rocky and sandy ground while his music causes dancing zombies to switch lanes. The group just stared confused.

"I don't know what to say..." Unika murmured.

"They seems so happy!" Whisper cheered.

"Is that zombie playing my favorite song? Written by Korby Sears?!" Updike looked shocked.

"Should we kill them?" Once Blizzard asked, everyone nodded.

"Better a clear area than whatever this shit is!" Forest growled while Wood hissed.

The plants and the RV began to charge after the dancing zombies. The zombies stopped dancing and panicked seeing the plants charging. They all began to run away, some of them getting murdered. A Chickeen Wrangler zombie turned around and revealed the chickens. The chickens began to run after the plants.

"MORE DEAD ANIMALS!" Rocky became overwhelmed by chickens "OW!"

"Do we have seeds for this dead animals?!" Unika stayed on Penny's roof.

"I'd say what, FRIED CHICKEN!" Flamingstar breathed fire and blasted it towards the chickens.

"Don't burn me!" Rocky shaked off the chickens who were now dust.

"THAT'S RIGHT! RUN AWAY YOU HORROR NUGGETS!" Whisper snapped to the evacuating zombies.

"They really left without leaving this note" Updike grabbed the note and began to read" it says: Hello, This iz your Muther. Please come over to my house for "Meatloaf" Leave your front door open and your lawn unguarded. Sincerely, Mom (not the Zombies)'"

"Well first, there's no grass to call it LAWN, second, WHICH door open? we don't own any! third, 'meatloaf'...I'm not going to say anything about it...and last, that spelling is BULLSHIT." Lunis grabbed the note and destroyed it.

The group decided to explore the world they ended up, wearing the cowboy hats was a good idea to fool some zombies. They all spotted some cartmines and train rails, are tehy still mining gold?

"As much I know, this world was the frontier areas west of the Mississippi River during the nineteenth century, especially after 1840" Crsytal explained.

"Does it?" Flamingstar asked.

As they all talked, Forest stopped. He turned to see a gorge with dust flying around. He made sure nobody saw before walking over. He looked down and saw a stampede of Bulls with imps. He swore he saw something amidst the stampede, something...glowing red! Forest didn't hestitate and slowly went down the gorge and jumped into the middle of the fray to get what he saw. This might rick his life but he will take what the imp has. Wood saw Forest leaving and decided to follow him to help out.

Meanwhile, with the others, they still explored the world. Unika realized Forest wasn't speaking. She turned around to see him but...he was gone.

"Forest?" Unika looked around "Forest? FOREST?!" She panicked and turned to Updike "UPDIKE! FOREST'S GONE!"

"Who?" Updike turned around, and it was true, Forest is missing "what the- BRO?!"

"WOOD IS GONE TOO!" Unika added.

They all stopped and looked around, Forest was nowhere. Penny decided to try and locate Forest's current place.

"Don't worry Unika, we'll find him" Lunis reassured her.

"How are we going to find him?! Penny you have to know!" Blizzard urged.

Penny began to search for Forest by using a tv and track him down "ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴏʀᴇꜱᴛ: 9.36%, ᴍᴀʀɢɪɴ ᴏꜰ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ: 0.16%"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ERRORS?!"

Brainz...

They all turned to see Prospector zombies approaching with a bomb on a pocket. They all backed up and got ready to attack. Suddenly, the bomb exploded and the zombies flew in the air, and landed behind the plants. Crystal yelped at shot at one of them who was really close on bitting her. The plants began to attack the zombies. Whsiper noticed Poncho zombies approaching. Whisper sent her slappy leaves but only knocked down the clothe, and most of them had metal on their body.

"WE'RE OUTNUMBERED!" Lunis shot at the zombies.

"We need a plan!" Rocky shielded Unika.

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ɪᴅᴇᴀ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ! ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ!" Penny commanded, as every plant went inisde, she spoke again "ᴜɴɪᴋᴀ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ!"

"WHAT?! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE!" she looked horrified.

"SEE THAT PADDLE ON THE FLOOR?!" Flamingstar pointed at the gray paddle "STEP ON IT!"

Unika stepped on the paddle and began to move uncontrollably. Penny began to hit the zombies on their way while everyone else tried to hold on. Blood splattered everywhere and the zombies are either squished or sent flying. One Chicken Wrangler revealed the chickens, but only ended up squished and send feathers flying.

"UNIKA DO SOMETHING!!" Updike yelled.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!" Unika screamed "AND HOW IS PENNY SO CALM AT THIS?!"

"ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ"

Once the zombies are all dead, Penny was starting to drive into a random house.

"UNIKA! STOP!!"

"I CAN'T!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!!!"

"JUST STEP OF THE PADDLE!!!"

"WHICH ONE?!"

Since they couldn't stop, Penny ended up hitting the house, breaking the entrance and stopping. The plants lost grip and crashed into the driver seat. The zombies who were partying froze seeing the RV crash, even one of them was drinking beer. The plants groaned while standing up.

"You know...not bad for the first time.." Updike stood up while touching his head.

"Gh- HEY! was that sarcams?!" Unika snapped "I had no idea what I'm doing!"

"Uhm...guys?" Blizzard pointed at the zombies.

The zombies just stared surprised at the plants and RV.

Penny drived backwards as more stuff fell on the entrance "ᴄʏᴀ" and drove off.

"It would be nice if there was a watering hole." Flamingstar sat down, still feeling dizzy.

"I..." Unika was still processing what just happened.

"ɢᴜʏꜱ! ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇꜱᴛ!" Penny said.

"WHERE?!"

The plants ran to the driver seat and looked at the small map. A single red dot was located some distance away. At the gorge...

"DID HE JUST FELL OFF?!" Rocky looked shocked.

"Well, we should hurry up then!"

"Unika wai-"

Unika pressed the paddle and drove Penny faster, sending the others backwards. Penny drove to the location Forest was supposed to be. Once they arrived, Unika stopped Penny. All plants went down and looked at the gorge. Many bulls and imps were slaugthered, the bulls resulted to be robots, but no sign of Forest.

"Nothing...why did the map marked here?" Updike looked confused.

"Maybe it's broken." Flamingstar scoffed.

"At least this note is being honest, it appears brains are outlawed around here" Unika looked at the note.

"Quick guys, play dumb!" Whisper urged.

"ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇᴀᴅ, ᴜꜱᴇʀ ᴡʜɪꜱᴘᴇʀ" Penny said.

Then, a loud roar was heard and everyone froze and fell to a dead silent. They looked around, the roar seemed to come from the minecar direction.

"We should use the minecart and see where it lead us" Blizzard suggested.

"Good idea!" Whisper jumped excitedly.

The plants went to the minecart and went on. Updike forced himself to push the minecart and quickly jump in. The cart began to move towards said direction, Penny following them quickly. They looked their surroundings while the cart took them for a ride. Crystal spotted a huge brand with a golden Z laid in the ground. The others looked confused.

"For something that big, there must be a huge zombie" Flamingstar spoke.

"Gargantuars..." Blizzard murmured.

Then, they all saw another brand being sent flying and landed right next to Penny. Penny lost control for a moment but gained back. The others looked back at the direction. It can't be! It was Forest! He was overwhelmed with three Gargantuars! And Wood was being held by Dancing, All-Stars and Pole Vaulting.

"Your strong, but not strong enough!" Dancing Zombie said laughing.

Forest gave out a loud scream for help. The scream was painful and pleading. Anyone just anyone! The others arrived and got off the cart. The battle was intense, the Gargantuars put up a real fight but he wouldn't back down. On top of that he was all wounded up but what covered him was the Gargantuar's blood. He managed to defeat one but the other two got the good of him. Forest fought hard he got gashes in his shoulder, face, leg and back. He was in pain, and a Gargantuar kicked him to the floor.

"Argh!" He whined.

"We will let you and your worm go if you give us what belongs to us in that stampede!" Dancing Zombie laughed.

The others who was close by noticed him in pain due to contractions. It all makes sense now, what did he see in the stampede? They tried to rush over to him but a blur went after him. After trying her best to fight off the huge zombies, a RV drove at full speed and hit one of the Gargantuar's leg, tripping it over.

"ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴏꜰ ʜɪᴍ!!" Penny yelled at the huge, muscular zombies before the others ran into action to protect him.

"Penny..?" Forest asked confused.

The others began to attack the gargantuars. The three zombies holding Wood got ready to attack but Blizzard slammed All-Stars and pushed him to the other two, sending Wood free. Forest was injured pretty good, his strength got drained while the battle, they knew he always was stronger.

"Forest! are you okay?!" Updike asked, looking very concerned.

"I...I guess...thank you..." he said looking at his best friend's concerned eyes, he looked pretty beaten up and tired.

"Your safe bud!" Updike shielded him "we have you undercover!"

"NEXT TIME YOU HURT MY BROTHER I'LL TEAR YOUR ORGANS OUT!" Blizzard yelled at the running away zombies.

The battle was finally over, they won. The Gargantuars fell dead. Forest also fell to the floor. He was to exhausted and weak to do much. Unika and Blizzard quickly ran and helped him stand up.

"Metalleaf.." Unika whispered to him worried.

"I...I'm alright Sunshine.." He croaked out.

"Quick! we need to heal him!" Blizzard urged,

They all went inside Penny and left the area quickly.

"Forest, explain to us slowly, what happened?" Lunis looked worried.

"I...I saw a red light in those bulls and imps..Wood and I managed to take it but...Zomboss captured us..." Forest slwoly explained as Unika healed him.

"THAT MOTHERF..." Blizzard shouted angrily but paused.

Forest continued "he...he left me fighting those gargantuars...while those...those BASTARDS held Wood...they won't let me go ti'll they got the third.."

"Third? wait-"

Forest showed up a red crystal leaf.

"The thrid sky crystal! so...that's why you went to the stampede! it all makes sense!" Crystal spoke.

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything...I was-"

"Don't you dare apologize!" Flamingstar cut him off "none of this was your fault...we're just glad that you are fine.." They smiled.

"We should at least find a watering hole...LIKE OVER THERE!" Updike pointed at the direction.

A natural pond was seen closer to their direction. It was theorized that the waterhole would be an obvious band for communication with extraterrestrial intelligence. And best of all? They can clean up Forest and Penny! Once they arrived, everyone went outside and Penny just dashed into the water. It wasn't deep so it was perfect. Unika helped Forest wadding into the water to clean off the blood. The others seemed to relax, no zombie showed up and some were far away so that was a good thing. They all decided to relax, Crystal decided to check on the three sky crystals they found while the others? Well, they began to either patrol, chat or...Suddenly, Whisper leaped at the water, sending large waves of water up in the air, falling into Crystal. Crystal covered the three sky crystals as the water fell on her, closing her eyes.

"Hey!" She glared.

Whisper just laughed "sorry! I was only playing, you know."

"Speak for yourself."

Whisper turned to see the others, yeah, she soaked them up!

"WHISPER I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" Flamingstar snapped.

"Whoops!" She grinned.

Whisper stood up, letting the water drip from her body. She shook her violet and cyan leaves like a dog, sending drops of water to the others.

Rocky blinked "stop that!"

Penny began to drive out of the water all clean and new, scooping the water and sent a wave of it into the air as it fell on Whisper, also to Unika and Forest.

"Oh fantastic." Unika sigh while Forest chuckled.

"At least we wont be overheated! Wonder why Ancient Egypt wasn't soWHISPERGETOFFTHATMINECARTYOULITTLECRAP!"

Whisper was on a minecart playing on it. Crystal lost her patient. Everyone walked over to the two cartmines and train rails in vertical movement and without nowhere else to go, just left and right and all over again. Forest felt a bad feeling, like if they were followed. Everyone i here so...oh no...not again...Forest noticed missiles flying in the sky and target up to three of his friends. One where Whisper was, one at Penny, one at him and one at Blizzard.

"WHATCH OUT!" Forest screamed.

Everyone noticed the missiles and quickly moved away. The three missiles landed and exploded, sending dirt flying and fell over their eyes. Ranchers and farmhands zombies abandoned the fields. Rumbling down the dusty trail, a wagon was engineered to strike fear into the heart of any horticulturist. It will step back and charge in a two-row range. Everyone moved out of their way until it stopped and jumped back. Dr. Zomboss was in it with a bull, he didn't was a bull, but this time he made an exception.

"YEE-HAW! Behold the Zombot War Wagon! Have you considered that you are sharing in anyone's madness? There is no zombie outbreak threatening you all! You are not fighting to defend your home anymore! The zombies and I are normal people, simply trying to help you!"

"I bet you'll tell us there are no spoons too." Lunis rolled their eyes.

"What do you want now?!" Blizzard asked angrily.

"Well, there's something better! The stagecoach of destruction from the western wilds! Cool right?" Zomboss smirked.

"Pass..." Updike murmured.

"Now lets not waste time! Lets get a wild WIPEOUT!"

Te robot's missile attack was overwhelming, it fires multiple missiles whose targets are indicated by a target on the spaces. This made impossiblle for everyone to see among the flying dirt, either way, once the robot is visible, they began to attack. The attack can either fire at four of five tiles in the minecarts or at three random non-minecart tiles. Whisper remained in the cart and shot at the robot. The robot began to summon zombies to make things worse. This robot does not give a break. Every Poncho Zombies spawns contains a metal grate under its poncho. The Chicken Wrangler revealed the chickens much earlier and three Gargantuars were summoned, being half damaged, they threw their imps.

"HOW IS THIS FAIR?!" Rocky yelped.

"We need to do something!" Unika panicked.

Forest growled and looked at Zomboss "WHY?!"

"Easy, I want what you all have!" Zomboss targeted all three missiles at him.

"You'll have to kill me first!" Forest challenged.

Zomboss shot the missiles but Forest moved away. Instead killing the two first Gargantuars.

"STAY STILL WILL YA?!" Zomboss growled.

The robot stomped at the floor few times before backing up. Forest stopped and turned around, just to see the robot charge at him. He froze, he had no idea what to do. Zomboss grinned, he got him! But the robot was slammed away when Penny drove by and slammed herself at the robot. Forest looked shocked seeing the RV slam the robot again, and again, and again. At the seventh time, Penny managed to trip over the robot. The War Wagon fell to the floor, shaking the legs like a dying ant. Penny got an idea and opened the door, she wants everyone to get inside. Quickly, the plants ran towards the RV and got inside.

"ᴜɴɪᴋᴀ! ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ!" Penny spoke.

Unika got to the drived seat and started to engine. Penny began to drive away. Zomboss managed to stand the robot and turned to the RV leaving.

"GET BACK HERE!" Zomboss began to control the robot and chased after the RV.

While chasing, Zomboss activated the missiles and shot at them, trying to blow up Penny. However, Unika managed to dodge every single missiles that was sent after them. The robot got faster and slowly got closer to the RV while the plants shot at the robot. Unika noticed the gorge, it was a dead end. She wanted to stop but it seemed Penny had an idea. Penny drove to a lifted part of the dirt in the edge of the gorge. The other's noticed, what was Penny doing?! The robot was already tying to catch the RV. Penny, now at full speed, drove to the edge, the lifted part caused Penny to he flung at full speed and fly across the gorge. Zomboss unfortunately didn't stop and the robot tripped and fell off the cliff. Penny landed in the other side and stopped.

"YOU MISERABLE RAAAA-" Zomboss' screams was cut off when he fell with the robot, then, a explosion was heard.

The plants looked shocked, trying to process what just happened. Penny just trucked Zomboss, causing the robot to be destroyed by the fall damage. Everyone got off the RV and slowly walked closer to the cliff. Looking down, the robot was massacred. They have no idea how to react.

Finally, Updike slowly turned to Penny "what...the FUCK...was that?!"

"ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴅ 0% ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟᴅ ʀᴏʙᴏᴛ, ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ɪᴛ" Penny admitted.

"Nah fuck this, Zomboss' messed up!" Lunis pointed out, it was like they didn't want to deal with him for the third time.

"On the bright side, we won!" Whisper smiled.

"I'm not driving again." Unika was DONE.

They all watched as Zomboss emerges from the broken robot.

"That's right! These plants versus you and your zombies! And we didn't even use any spoons!" Flamingstar shouted at Zomboss.

"Even though those things totally exist" Forest pointed out.

"I admit you are correct in this regard, we have no existential conflict over the nature of spoons." Zomboss snorted.

"Well have fun down there, we will be going" Rocky turned around.

"Don't leave me down here!" Zomboss demanded.

"Sorry, no ropes available" Forest smirked before following the others "and to the next world we go"

"I have a feeling it will get cool all of sudden" Blizzard noted.

"Cool? Like..." Flamingstar paused "oh no."

"ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ꜰʀᴇᴇᴢɪɴɢ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ" Penny announced.

"Oh great..." Crystal sigh in frustration.

The plants went inside Penny and got ready to travel. Penny began to drive as the portal appeared. Once entering, the portal closed.

Next stop, Frostbite Caverns.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 135 47
Welcome to this book here you can request headcannons with your favorite plants or zombies I can't believe I was dared to make this thing
2.8K 36 7
THIS IS THE DEMO FOR A BOOK THAT HAS NOW BECOME A COMIC You can find the comic here: Tumblr = ghostyb0is DeviantArt = PinetreeMarkings ✞-------❖...
39.7K 1.7K 36
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...
9K 84 22
When the war with the Plants and Zombies fighting each other, things doesn't feel right. There was no peace, no friendship, no nothing. The Smash fee...