New Beginnings

By Bella_Nay

Triology to Love Me For Me More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 9

7.2K 558 198
By Bella_Nay

Lauren POV

I heard their voices coming closer as me and Nas looked around for me to hide.

"Oh my gosh. What am I gonna do?" I panicked.

"Just chill. Slip to the bathroom and just stay there until your dad leave."

Nodding my head I took his suggestion into consideration and started to walk down to the bathroom but stopped when I see them about to reach the top and slipped back into Nas room and close his door.

I was caught and had no where to go.

"Who was that? Nas got a girl up in here? Im surprised you allow that." I heard my dad say then heard Ronnie laugh.

" Yeah I told him not to close this door and I don't know why you acting like you don't know who it is."

"What you talking bout?" I heard my dad speak again as they stopped in front of his door.

The door opened revealing me standing up looking scared as hell and Nas sitting on the bed leaning on his elbows that was resting on his thigh.

I knew that when I saw Kyren being mad from what happened it scared me but the face that my dad was holding was priceless.

He had the most calm look on his face that I ever saw. He looked at Ronnie and laughed which cause him to look at my dad like he was crazy.

He then looked at Nas.

"Wassup my man." He nodded his head.

"H-how you doing sir." Nas studdered.

He nodded his head again staying silent and then turned towards me.

His hands started reaching for his pants in which I realized that they were starting to unbuckle his belt. He took them from his jeans and folded it in half. I backed up.

"You got three seconds get ya ass from up out of this room right now and get in that car. And you know Im not even playing." He spoke with the belt making it fly everywhere scaring me more than I already was.

"Daddy plea-"

"Lauren unless you rather get whooped in front of them instead of your own home I suggest you.start moving."

I nodded walking out as quickly as I could and flinched when I seen the belt go up as if it was going to hit me.

My face was starting to heat up from all the embarrassment I was feeling as I waited downstairs.

"Im sorry Dre I didn't know you didn't know. I though she atleast asked permission to come over from either you or Tiff." I overheard Ronnie explain to my dad as they came down the stairs.

"Yeah well her mother would probably say it was okay for her to come over just to irritate me. She know better than to ask me something like this." He spoke his last sentence looking at me. I turned the other way.

"Lauren go get in the car right now." I folded my arms and waited in the car like he said.

********************************

"Hey you back already?" My mom asked me sitting in that same spot she was in before I left. I stomped in the house with my face having stain tears that had fallen and rubbing my behind because of the whooping I received in the car just now.

"Yeah but its only because of your husband." I half yelled just so he wouldn't hear me but did it to show my anger.

I strated to sniff and cry a little bit more because of the whooping and the embarrassment.

"What happened Lauren?" She got off the couch and walked over to me.

"He whopped me."

"He whopped you? In front of Nas?" She asked in a calm tone.

"No in the car just now." I said just as he walked in and closed the door behind him.

I rolled my eyes looking the other way.

"So do I have to tell your mother what happened and where you were or did you two already talk about that and you just knew where she was, because you the one that told her she can go there." He looked over at my mom.

"Yeah she did tell me what happened and I was the one to say she could hang out with Nas." She folded her arms and gave him attitude.

"Why would you do that and know I wouldn't approve of that. She's sixteen, shes not grown."

"Yeah she is sixteen which don't you think she's a little to old for whoopings. And yeah you're right I knew you wouldn't have approved of it but I did, so maybe if you would've been here then you could've stopped it Dre but you weren't."

"Hell no she ain't to old for no beating and that's nice to know that you find it okay for your daughter to go sneek with some boy so she could become a hoe.

I looked at him with disbelief. Out of all people he called me out my name. I was his babygirl. Daddy's girl, and he called me that. I shook my head at him and ran to my room as new tears formed in my eyes.

Tiffany POV

I watched as Lauren ran upstairs and into her room which I knew she was gonna end up going to. I looked back at Dre and felt like slapping the hell outta him right now.

He looked down at the ground because he knew he just made a mistake.

"What's wrong with you?"

He put his hand up to me. "Not right now Tiff."

"No you have a problem right now that you need to figure out. What the hell is wrong with you calling your baby a hoe. Why was that nessacery?"

"Tiff I found them in his room. Did you know that she was going to his house?"

"No I didn't all I knew is that they were going to just go hangout maybe to the park or something or do what regular teenagers do Dre."

"Well they weren't and we don't know what he could've have convinced her to do. Probably tell her some shit like he love her just to get in her pants. You know she would have felt for it too.because she ain't never before so.."

"So you think our daughter is that easy huh?"

"No but what Im saying is you know how these young boys are. Say and do anything just to get to you."

I laughed lightly and shook my head.

"Dre you were also that one young boy too. Sometimes they don't wanna just sleep with you, sometimes they just really wanna get to know you. I only know that because you showed that to me."

He walked over to our couch and just sat there staring into space.

"I fucked up huh?"

"You're talking about with Lauren or me?"

He half smiled. "Both." He looked up at me.

"Yeah you did and I wanna know where have you been these last two days because you sure haven't been here." I leaned against the door frame.

"I was staying at my moms house to give you and myself a break to talk because all that shit with us in each others faces just wasn't gonna cut it."

"Okay so and what about the phone call can you explain that?"

"Honestly I can't because I don't know or care about any other woman but you Tiff. I mean I don't understand why I have to explain that when I married you didn't I?"

I nodded my head.

"Okay so why can't you believe me when I tell you that shit." He shook his head.

I knew that I wanted to trust him but deep down something was stopping me. Im just not gonna get a phone call that from out of nowhere and I was going to figure this out.

Lauren POV

There was a knock on my door and I immediately rolled my eyes.

"If its the person who I do not want to come in here, please do not bother." I yelled.

They ignored me anyways when I heard the door opened and heard my brother's voice.

"Well you don't ever want me to come in but oh well. Now what's wrong with you, why you crying?" He sat down at the foot of my bed.

"No reason."

"Come on I did not hear that extra long ass sobbing for no reason. What's the problem?"

"Why are you even in here. I thought you were mad at me?" I sat up against my head board.

"I was until you explained what happen. I can't get mad at what you didn't know so I just dropped it. Now answer my question."

I sighed. "I told you its nothing."

"Alright I'll just go down and ask dad or ma." He started to leave but I pulled him back.

"Fine I got whooped by daddy today."

He held up his balded fist to his mouth as if he was trying to suppress his laugh but failed. He leaned over laughing and pointing in my face. I gave him a straight face.

"Haa. Damn how you let that happen yo."

" I didn't. He was just being an asshole. You know he even called me a ho-" I cut myself off because I realized what I was going to say and if I told him he would have asked why and then everything would go left.

"He called you a what?" His laughing died down.

"Nothing."

He shrugged his shoulders and got up.

"Alright I was just tryna be nosy to be honest but now Im done. Also don't worry about it, it'll pass." He tapped my leg leaving.

At least I got away with that one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 12.1K 49
Trilogy to The Thick Girl Book 3
1.1M 29.4K 32
They story that inspired other stories! Check out the story that helped start the ; MDBF OR MFBF! Check out the first book!
531K 13.7K 47
8 0 1
I was 23 when I first fell in love... and the rest is history