Time

_illusion_arts_20 द्वारा

an alternative version of adopting a demon during the portal where Adora ends up in She-Ra Illusion's world अधिक

bio
portal
Do I know you?
Saphira
Change
The sea gate 1/3
The sea gate 2/3
the sea gate 3/3
corrupted nightmare
Edit
system failure 1/2
memes!
system failure 2/2
picnic
Illucho
save her
More memes
concerned Echo
in the shadows of mystacor 1/3
in the shadows of mystacor 2/3
an
an:
nightmare
an:velocity ref + og Illusion with She-Ra Illusion
I need you
hugs
fic art
Fight
princess prom 1/2
Princess Prom 2/2
velocity
accurate
wip
illusion ref
Art
illusion updated ref
owl house au
night dreams
no princess left behind
art
Something's wrong
Dreaming
battle of Bright moon 1/2
battle of Bright moon 2/2
some art
familiar
red
Claw marks

in the shadows of mystacor 3/3

16 2 0
_illusion_arts_20 द्वारा

An:some stuff was changed for this to not be in five parts also Adora and Catra nickname the other Adora imposdora I just thought that was funny,also the spin off is up,it's called I'll protect you.

Enjoy this chapter:)

No Pov:

" Okay. Aunt Casta's gone to fix us a big dinner and now it's finally beach time!"Glimmer smilef.

Illusion has her fists cocked and Adora looked worried.

"You okay?"Adora asked concerned as Illusion's eyes betrayed her neutral expression.

"It's worse than we thought. You need warm sand and calming waves, stat."Glimmer said as she led Illusion away with Adora and Bow.

Soon after, Glimmer and Bow spread towels on the beach.

"So, we just, like, lie here?"Illusion asked as Adora chuckled.

"Absolutely. Letting your cares melt away. Didn't you do something like this to relax in the Horde?"Glimmer asled.

"Uh, no. We hit things."Illusion said"Adora usually trained me if I was getting stressed "

Adora looked down,was the version of herself here really that bad.

"Well, this is so much better. Right Bow?"Glimmer said turning to Bow.

Bow snored,deeply asleep.

" Just try it, okay?"Glimmer said to the girl.

"Okay."Illusion sighed.

Adora laid down and relaxed, just like how she did before.

Illusion lies on her blanket. Her eyes dart around as pink and purple clouds pass overhead.

Illusion mimics shooting noises.

Adora was trying to not burst out laughing but she could feel herself growing sleepy.

"Boop."

She grits her teeth.

" Okay."Illusion grunted and signed.

She then mimics bird noises

Adora squeezes her eyes shut and Glimmer frowns.

" This isn't working for you, is it?"Glimmer asked.

"No. Can I move now?"Illusion asked.

" Yes."

Illusion sits up but Adora stayed asleep.

"Clearly we're going to have to take this relaxation thing to the next level. Bow, wake up. "glimmer claps hands.

"What?"

"Come on. We need to show Adora the steam grotto."

" Whoo! Steam grotto."

Adora stayed asleep, illusion smiled slightly,she seemed so relaxed,she didn't want to wake her.

Adora's Pov:

I woke up and stretched.

I was on the beach and it appeared some time had passed.

My eyes then widened.

Shit

Illusion!

She would be getting in trouble with Castapella with the lenses.

I quickly ran to the lunariam hoping to stop her but I was too late.

Castapella was picking up the pieces of the lunariam while Illusion was shaking,she looked terrified, traumatized even.

I immediately ran to her and tried to calm her down.

"Hey it's ok, you're safe"I kept whispering too her.

" Uh,sorry. I didn't mean... I thought I just saw..."Illusion stuttered.

"Illusion!"Glimmer said worried.

" Your friend has destroyed a thousand years worth of sacred writings. She could have destroyed the lenses that protect Mystacor."Castapella said Angrily.

"She didn't mean to. Illusion would never..."bow said.

"This is the kind of person you hang around with?"Castapella said Angrily.

Illusion whimpered and I held her close.

"Auntie, wait."Glimmer said.

"Glimmer."Illusion said.

My heart broke hearing Illusion's voice,she sounded so small.

" It's okay, I'll handle her."Glimmer said.

"The Horde isn't here, illusion. You need to sleep. Promise me you'll try."Bow said.

" Okay, I'll try."Illusion said"I just think I need to be alone"

Bow nodded and left with glimmer.

"Don't take this the wrong way Adora, but could you leave as well "Illusion said,her voice was timid and sad.

I nodded and left.

I decided to walk around mystacor and watched the village getting ready for the festivities.

Suddenly the sky darkens and I turn around.

The citizens began screaming.

I could see Illusion following the fake bow.

I quickly ran to her and grabbed her out the way.

"Adora,what are you doing! We have to leave"the fake bow said.

I put Illusion behind me Protectively.

"I know that's you shadow weaver"I said growling.

" Everything that's about to happen is your fault, Adora. You're to blame."The fake bow said looking at illusion.

The fake bow turns to shadows and I lead Illusion away.

I brought her to the lunariam and everyone was unconscious.

"Stay close"I said to Illusion.

"Shadow weaver did this"Illusion said.

Her eyes were terrified.

A giant shadow appeared in the middle of the room.

"Illusion"Shadow weaver said looking at the girl "and the imposter"

"Shadow Weaver!"Illusion said.

She narrowed her eyes but I could tell it was fake bravery,she was shaking.

I tried to get to Illusion but shadow weaver traps her.

"No!"I yelled.

"The eclipse is nearly over Adora. When it is, the shield will be down. The Horde will conquer Mystacor and bring you home to me."I could hear Shadow weaver speak to Illusion.

" No, I'll stop you."Illusion said her voice, wavering.

"Why? To help these people? Who are they to you? They don't understand you. Just as they did not understand me when I walked among them as Light Spinner."shadow weaver said.

I could hear them talking and then Illusion trying to transform into She-Ra.

"You know deep down what I say is true. You are the ambitious, cutthroat, ruthless warrior I raised you to be."Shadow weaver said.

" No!"

I heard Illusion drop the sword and fall.to her knees.

"The Princesses don't care about you. They want to use you for your strength. Return now to the Fright Zone. Rule by my side."

I shook my head.

I won't let her fight this alone.

"Illusion! You can do this,go for the lenses, complete the spell"I yelled to this.

I heard Shadow weaver yell in anger and I felt something punch me in the chest sending me backwards.

"But you never loved me. You just played twisted mind games. I'm none of the things you say I am. I'm not like you. You are bitter and cruel, and you're the one who used me! This is who I am. You hurt my friends, so now you're gonna pay!"Illusion said getting up and running towards the lenses.

"It's too late. The eclipse will be over in moments. Mystacor will fall and it will be your fault."Shadow weaver said Evilly.

Illusion grabbed her Sword of Protections,it thrums and  transforms into a shield and blasts Shadow Weaver with a beam of light.

Illusion looks up at the skylight. She runs and begins climbing up the wall.

"Yes!"I yelled smiling.

Shadow Weaver yells.

"I can give you Etheria. We can rule together. You were nothing before I took you in, Illusion. And you will be nothing without me! You're weak!"

Illusion grunts as she was hit but keeps going,She whacks Shadow Weaver with her shield, then faces her.

"Illusion enough of this. Come home."Shadow weaver said"catra and Adora miss you so much"

Illusion knits her brows. She holds her shield to the skylight.

I could see her,she didn't look fragile anymore,she looked strong.

" I'm not going back. You have no power over me anymore."Illusion yelled at shadow weaver.

A beam of light floods the room.

The magic in the room hummed loudly as I slipped out of the shadows.

Shadow weaver screamed as she disappears.

Lunarium (pulses)

Castaspella, Bow, and Glimmer wake as circles of light cover the floor and spread up to the ceiling. Mystacor is shielded in a glowing forcefield.

"Illusion, are you okay?"Glimmer asked as I brought Illusion into a big hug making her laugh.

" I'm okay. Yeah, I think I'm finally okay. She's gone."Illusion smiled.

"I'm so sorry we didn't believe you! We've been bad friends."bow cried.

"No! You're not. This is what Shadow Weaver does. She manipulates people, she pushes them apart. But it's never going to work on me again. I'm sorry, it's my fault she was here. I endangered Mystacor."Illusion said sadly.

"Nonsense, you saved Mystacor. Glimmer has chosen her friends well. I'll knit you a sweater. What size are you in the shoulders?"Castapella asked as the best friend squad embraced.

I smiled and held illusion close.

" I'm like, really tired."Illusion smiled.

No Pov:

The group went back to the beach and illusion laid next to Adora. Illusion wakes on her beach blanket.

"Adora?"illusion called out sleepily.

"Right here, llu"Adora smiled.

Adora strokes illusion,s head and Adora smiles and closes her eyes as illusion falls asleep.

Meanwhile.

Adora and Catra look into Shadow Weaver's room.

"Hello? Shadow Weaver?"Adora said.

They looked into the room.

Shadow Weaver is lifeless on the floor and Adora and Catra  smirk.

"You've been going about this the wrong way, old woman. If you wanna take down illusion,you have to go for the heart."catra laughs

The two gaze at an image of Glimmer and Bow along with the imposter and smirk.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

129K 4.7K 65
- 𝑿 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹 - "𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒖𝒉?" Y/n L/n. A girl who had e...
Catradora. New Life Flaminghomo20 द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

218K 7.1K 46
Adora is a foster kid being taken in by a new family. She has lost some friends previously because of them being adopted but there is a possibility o...
25.9K 1K 36
You just recently made it through freshman year. It's now Sophomore year here at Brightmoon Academy. Everyday was a living hell for you. Bad parents...
27K 583 99
Illusion a teenage demon has severe trust issues, After being abandoned by her parents at age two,she lived in the forest outskirts of bright moon st...