SeeHearSpeak •[MASHLE]• x Mal...

By Ghost_bin14

SEE no evil HEAR no evil SPEAK no evil Traits to never let evil overshadow a pure soul. A soul that is kind... More

•INTRODUCTION•
- CH.1
-CH.3
-CH.4
-CH.5
-CH.6
-CH.7
-CH.8
-CH.9
-CH.10
-CH.11

- CH.2

1.7K 104 19
By Ghost_bin14

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

Heart || TOOBOE

"Yomigaette shimau yo
Anata no tamenara ikura demo
Machigai mo aiseru yo
Bakana monde sa
Ikikaette shimau yo
Anata ga kureta inochi dakara
Kakkou tsukete nai teru yo
Ai ga hoshikute sa"

 ___________________________________

•M/N'S POV•

"I assume you know why you're summoned here?"

VERY MUCH.
Wahlberg look at the both of us in disappointment.
God, i wish the ground would swallow me up.

"Is it because i baked creampuff inside the school kitchen?"

"Completely wrong"

I lost it, right then and there. If i was feeling guilty earlier now im fucking laughing my ass off.
However i kept my composure and just let out a giggle which didn't fail to escapes headmasters ears.

The hell, aren't he suppose to have bad hearing because of his old age?

"Ahem, Agnus. I believe i told you to look after him?"
Wahlberg pointed out, i cleared my throat.

"Its more like he found me first before i can even find him. i was tending a student from bullying" i reasoned with him, its pretty good. Ill give myself a pat on the back for doing something kind.

"That can't be helped...i appreciate you doing that"
SCORE! headmaster think so too. Im free from a 5 hour lecture!

"Anyway, Mash. You're wrongdoing is that you punched young Cavil and buried the bice principal" Wahlberg explained, refreshing our memory with the issue.

"This issue was seen as a problem over the bureau of magic" he continued before pulling out a paper under the table.
"This is a notice from bureau of magic to expel you immediately" i clicked my tongue.

"The bureau of magic is this countries highest legal authority, its no stretch that they completely controll the country" while Wahlberg was yapping my mind was on something else.

The only one who deserves to be expelled here is Lloyd Cavil for his indecent behavior. Bullying a student, threatening someone to do his dirty deeds and hurting a fellow student. Not to mention hes been doing this ever since he enrolled...

"At the core of their organization are the divine visionaries , this school furnishes the bureau with those qualified to be divine visionaries"

Dumb fucks who abuse their powers since they think they can manipulate everything just because their high status and above everyone else.

"As im sure you're aware, Cavil is a high-ranking member of the bureau, in other words...you have done something unforgivable" he finished, but before he can continue i cut him off.

"Excuse my interference headmaster but i would like the bureau of magic to look further into his reasoning and what led us into that situation in the first place, don't you think its alittle unfair? Especially, when they target the wrong person! Thats plain mediocre!" I snapped, i felt worthless to not even help nor fulfill my duty as president student council and as a guardian of mash.

"However—!" I stopped, having hope that he'll atleast take our side

"Whats more unforgivable is that this world take advantage of the kind ones, that ive been concered by the current state of this world..." Wahlberg picked up the paper and set it ablaze without hesitation. And that...that makes me crack a grin.

hes speaking facts...thats the headmaster i look up to!

"Which is why i took this position several years ago, unfortunately there are only a few people who will stand up and sacrifice themseleves. You and Agnus" Wahlberg spoke in pure pride which i respect. Mash glanced at me and nodded

"The divine visionaries all have a role to carefully consider what the people desire. And thats why i want people like you and Agnus to become a divine visionary someday"
Hearing Wahlberg say that warmth me the most.

He's the only one who believes i can achieve my goal to become a divine visionary and make the world kind, where injustice is unacceptable and the weak are not taking advantage of.

"No need to tell me, i already planned to"
Mash avert his eyes by looking down

His statement made me smile, the fact someone like that is aiming to be a divine visionary is something to respect!
"Now thats the Spirit, i believe you can if you keep on fighting!" I encourage him, Mash nodded and mumbled a small thanks.

"Wonderful, now thats the motivation im looking for!"

"Allow me to explain how you can become a divine visionary" oh no, Wahlbergs lecture...i might fall asleep while standing again...

"to be chosen as a divine visionary you have to the top student of this school, that involves earning enough coins by doing school activities. Agnus, Care to continue?"
Wahlberg offered noticing me dozing off.

"Uh... yeah. Sure...Ahem! There are three types of coins. Gold, silver and broze. The harder the task is the high quality you can get. You can get a gold coin if you have 5 silver coin, like this one" i pulled something out of my robes pocket. Flexing my 2 gold coins at Mash who stare at them in awe.

"Now, the divine visionary selection exam is held every once a year. The top students who has alot of gold coins will be choosen to partake and fight for the seat! Currently the dorm who is in the lead is—" i stopped at my speech noticing Mash twitching.

Is it because of my explanation? Is he having over drive?!

"I think i broke him headmaster"

"You overload him with information to the point of unconsciousness! You should've said the basics only"
Wahlberg scolded me, i scoffed. I was just giving him this much since he aim to be a divine visionary!

I was starting to get worried. However, mash slowly regained his consciousness
"M-mash—! Mash—! Sorry, i was overloaded with info that i passed out"

"Should i dumb it down for him...?" I asked, Wahlberg nodded.

"Just earn alot of gold coins to be selected"
I tried my best, and it worked. Mash understood my words.

"I will handle the vice principal and the bureau of magic" Wahlberg notified us.
"Oh i forgot, M/n will be in charge of looking after you to see how much you've progressed" Wahlberg announced making mash tilt his head.

"M/n...?"

Headmaster nodded, nudgibg his head at me. mash looked over at me, i gave him a thumbs up.
"Isn't his name Agnus?" Mash questioned. the man in question laughed like that dude who give presents to kids wearing a red coat.

"Not really, i gave that title to him since he's a kid who like to give people nicknames, so i gave him his own" i laughed remembering the nickname i gave him back then.
"Im not a kid Dumbledore!" I shouted jokingly he returns my energy by laughing with me.

Mash stood there and stared at us with a blank face and nodded, understanding our humor.

"I expect you to behave while in Agnus's watch. He can be strict but he's very caring" Wahlberg advised the mushroom head kid beside me.

"Now, run along now. Do your best to earn Those coins! I look forward for your success!" Wahlberg waved us goodbye and i thank him along with Mash.

We both exited the room with a tense atmosphere, like how the extrovert left two introverts behind that doesn't know how to communicate.

"Um...anyway...ill be incharge of you from now on,
im M/n L/n a second year and a student council president so if you need help with anything just come to me ok?" I puffed my chest, satisfied with my introduction. Mash was in awe and i can tell even if he's face was just blank

"Im Mash burnedead, first year. Thank you for looking out for me in advance but i dont need protecting, i can do it."
Mash said, flexing his muscles abit. i chuckled.

This kid is very polite.

"Who knows, maybe I might be the one protecting you"

This kid is brazen

"Very bold I'll give you that. Anyway, class is about to start. The work won't do itself no?" I put my hand on my hip, smilling fondly.

"Kay" Mash was about to turn around and walk away before i stopped him

"Good luck on your road to becoming a divine visionary, i know your kindness can save this world"
I pat Mash's head, something i tend to do when encouraging someone. most people flinch and jolt away from my hand.

But mash just stayed there and i felt him leaning into my touch. I smiled, his hair is very silky and smooth. I separate my hand from Mash's head.

"You can go now, don't cause anymore trouble alright?" Mash nodded at my words, he then bid goodbye by bowing and excusing himself.

.
..
...
....
.....
Oh shit...
.....
....
...
..
.

What now...?

I look on all direction finding something to do.
Im lazy to go to class when i already know the lectures...
But if i skip a class i know a certain someone would scold me to the bone.

What time is anyway? I pulled my watch out and looked at the time. Oh.

I have 15 minutes before class. I sigh in relief, atleast i still have time to get my textbooks. So i dragged my feet to my shared dorm, passing by some students who greeted me along the way. of course i greet them back as well.

Being a student council president is very fun, i can monitor the halls for any troubles since its a daily accurance for 'inconveniences' to happen. im not complaining though, since i get to be entertained while doing my job.

My footsteps echoed through the walls each step nearing my room. The familiar oak wooden door is now infront of me. My roomie is probably out now considering he is a punctual person so I didn't knock and just straight up opened it.

"Don't you know how to knock? Who raised you" I hear my roomie complained.

"Chill dude, are you on your period or something? I thought you already left for first period" i said back, closing the door from behind

Rayne Ames was there on the floor feeding one of his rabbits all the while glaring at me because of my remark. I avoided eye contact and ignored him to get my messenger bag which contains all of my textbooks.

"i didn't get to feed my bunny since one of my professor
Asked me to do something for them" Rayne grabs a sliced celery and puts it close to the bunny's mouth, which it gladly nibbled on

"you could've asked me to do that for you, you know?" I shrugged my shoulders, watching the two being in their own world, he scoffed at my words.

"As if I'll trust you to be responsible for my baby. If I can recall, the last time I did, you forget to do it leaving my baby starving!" He scold me, pointing his index finger towards my direction, i look anywhere but the man infront of me.

"A-anyway—! There's a duelo competition occuring later during recess time, do you wanna watch?" I changed the topic hoping Rayne would go with the flow. I really don't want to hear him lecture me about how cute they are and how I should worship them

"Not going, I'm better off doing important things then watch people fight for a ball" Rayne didn't hesitate to respond.

"Aight, but! If you change your mind you can ask me to accompany you" i laughed. Rayne sighs then stood up and put the ball of fluff of an animal on his bed.

Grabbing his leather bag and walking out the door, with me following behind him. Both of us went to our respective classes.

The first 3 periods were boring as ever. And now recess has finally made its entrance for me. I really wanted to watch duelo with Rayne so I went to his classroom.

•RAYNE AMES'S POV•

class finished, and here I am packing my bags while thinking what I should do next. I'll just get a tiny snack and study at the library.

If M/n ever dragged me again I'll feel drained out, not like I'll complain about it. His presence is very lively, and I couldn't keep up with his energy. But that makes him, Him.

"RAYNIIIEEEE~!!!!"

I heard a cheerful voice scream the nickname only one person use. M/n peek inside my class and spotted me slinging my bag over my shoulder.

"What now..." I rubbed my temples. Now believing my gut feeling is coming true.
"Let's watch Duelo!!!" He screamed even though he's almost nearing me.

"No—" I didn't even had the chance to speak, instead he dragged me outside the school and into the stadium.

I didn't complain knowing he probably won't listen if I told him to. His hands were holding mine and I can feel the warmth of it. his silky hair flowing with the wind. Its just so...

Captivating?

What am I saying, he is rubbing off on me.

We finally made it to the stadium. Taking out seats and observing the game which had already started.
And each players are fighting for the ball.

"This is boring M/n its just the same you know?" I looked over at M/n but notice he was focusing on a person.

I raise a brow and followed his line of sight. And my eyes landed on a person that resembles a mushroom.

"Is that...Mash...?" 

[—A/n]
A little doodle I made of our lovely M/n—!

OH YEAH, this is what M/N'S spellcasting would look like—-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 1.8K 11
"Are you sure about this?" He whispered in my ear. "No. Sasuke, are you?" "Of course. This is a dream come true." He smirked. "Do it Sasuke. Prove...
1.1K 78 8
𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 ⿻ on-going 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 ⿻ 04 / 07 / 2024 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 ⿻ - / - / - 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐀 ⫹⫺ ORTER MADL FAN FICTION MASHLE:...
86.5K 4.4K 26
❝ the world isn't so dull when you do things for yourself. ❞ ᝰ.ᐟ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎mashle x f! reader IN WHICH︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎︎the bureau of...
9.1K 576 18
VARIOUS YANDERE MASHLE CHARACTERS X FEM READER F/n Burnedead procures the fixation of many boys at Easton Magic Academy. 『 I let my intrusive though...