Thana in the Jurassics

Por derpypug101

In the prehistoric ruins of Earth, now overruled by the first dinosaurs that the time of man has ever seen. S... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 11

4 0 0
Por derpypug101

Today was the day it marks where we've been here for 5 months and 10 days.

Me and Salem were hanging out on the porch when Thalia came to tell us that Levi had something to show us. So we all got up.

We followed behind her and went over to this gate that was out of use. When we got there the others were already waiting. I turned red when I saw Archie. I stood next to Salem and Thalia, far away from Archie.

Levi then comes forward with a huge smile on his face. "You guys won't believe what I found!" He exclaimed. He then pulled out a box and pulled out 4 grenades.

"OMG!" Salem yelled, "LEVI ARE YOU INSANE"the others backed up.

"Where did you find those?!" Thalia yelped. "I found them out in the swamp." He explained.

"Are they active?" Jett questioned. "Let's find out." He pulls one of them out of the box, before he throws it, he looks at us, signaling to back up.

We didn't hesitate to back up. He then aims for one of the ponds, pulling the tag and throwing it in the water.

The water then explodes blowing the water 100 ft into the air. We all gasped. He just turned back with a dumbfounded face.

"....Ok....I'm gonna keep these in the box and use these for emergencies only....." He wraps them up in a rag, puts them back in the box and back in his pack.

After being surprised with Levi's huge discovery, I was going to go for a walk with Salem and Thalia, but I changed my mind and just wanted to get some rest before dinner.

I began mini hike back to the house as watched the sky turn pink to purple.
Just then, I'm stopped by a familiar voice calling my name. I turn around to see it was Archie. I tried to move along quickly, since I was still avoiding him, but he stopped me in my tracks.

I looked up at him and he looked at me with concern. "Oh heyyy..." I nervously laughed. "Hi Darlin." Archie greeted me.

„ Did you still want to go huntin' later?" he asked me.
Crap, I forgot about that.
"Oh, yea, for sure!" I agreed.
He smiled "Ok, just wanted to make sure, I'll see you later tonight! Just keep a lookout!" He ran off.

I continued on with my walk back and eventually made it back. I went up the steps and entered. I walked past the kitchen to my room, laying my bag on my bed and waiting for Salem and Levi to come back so we could head for dinner.

An hour later the sunset and I heard the door shut.

"Hello!" I hear Salem greet me from the other room.

The duo came into the room with their bags and dropped it on their beds. "Hey." I yawned and flipped over.

"Someone's tired." Levi murmured. I feel Salem walk up and sit on my bed next to me. "Are you alright Thana? You've been acting off lately." Salem commented.

"What? What would make you think that?" I flipped over and stared at her puzzled.

"Well, everytime Archie comes around, you seem to vanish or begin acting like a weirdo."

"No I haven't!" I snap at her. "I dunno, you're being a bit defensive." Levi points out. "I'm not! I just don't get why i'm being told, that i'm acting weird, when I haven't been." I snarl at Levi.

"You're literally doing it right now!" He growls.
"Ok that's enough." Salem intervenes.

Salem sighs and looks at me. "Thana..I need you to be honest with me, and I mean it this time." She starts. I feel my face turning red. "...Do you like Archie?"

I sit there quietly as I look at the two. I feel my face becoming really hot.

"No way." Levi chuckles a bit. "You like Archie!" He laughs out loud. "Levi!" Salem defends me. "It's not funny!" She growls at him.

Levi backs up with his hands in the air. Salem then turns back around to me, "...Thana?" Salem waits for me to respond.

I sigh and look up at her in defeat. "Ok fine." I sigh. I hear her squeal in happiness.

"Yes you got me." I sigh. She stops and calms down. "Does he know?" She questioned. "..No." I answered.

"You want me to tell him?-" Levi offered before I cut him off. "NO!" I panicked. "Alright, I won't-" He stepped back again.

"Please don't tell anyone." I begged them both. "We swear." They both promised. I smiled as Salem hugged me.

We then hear a growl, it was Levi's stomach. "I hate to ruin your special moment, but can we go to dinner? I'm starving." Levi grabbed his stomach. We both giggled and all left to go to dinner.

Later that night...

I woke up to a blunt object smash into my bed. I shot up confused as to what just happened.
I then see something fly into the window again, landing on my lap. A rock?

I check to look outside, it was Archie. "Arch?What're you doing up? It's midnight." I grumble at him.

"Did you forget about our Raptor hunt?" He questioned me. I paused and stared him puzzled. "What? You mean now?" I questioned him.

"Uh...yea?" He laughed. I just rolled my eyes and smiled. "I'll be right out." I told him. I sat up, got dressed, and ran back to the window. I clicked my tongue for Saba who came running up. I grabbed my bow and bat, and hopped onto Saba.

"Alright, let's go." I said to Archie as we bolted off.

We snuck out through one of the gates malfunctioned gates and bolted off into the grasslands.

We zigzagged through the fields, he got right up next to me, "Keep up cave girl!" He teasingly joked with me. I rolled my eyes and watched him bolt off.

He slowed down and got up next to me. "Follow me this way, I know a good spot!" He bolted off, and I followed him as we turned right, toward these huge mountains.

As we were on the way to this mystery place, I looked out into the field, and almost everything glowed or reflected the light of the moon.

Few minutes later, we started to slow down. We arrived to this mountain. We galloped up into the mountain up this path.

We finally stopped at the end of this cliff with an abandoned watch tower and beside it, along with a mini cave.

I hopped off Saba as she went to go lay down. I walked to the edge of the cliff. I took in the breathtaking view of the landscape with the sleeping village that laid below.

Archie jogged up to the tower a rope and large piece of meat. "Follow me." He instructed. We both climbed up the wooden tower. "Hold this for a sec?" He handed me the rope, and grabbed out a large metal hook and attached the meat to it.

"What're you doing?" I asked him. "We're going fishin'." He said to me as smirked. "I thought you said we were gonna hunt Raptors, not fish them." I poked at him. " We are hunting 'em." He said to me.

"Here." He pulled me over and pointed 100 ft down. "We're gonna trap it." He said.

I saw down below laid a large circle of rope at the bottom, he was gonna pull it up by the ankle.

"Hm. I see. Very impressive rope work." I complimented him. "Thanks. My Dad showed me that when I was younger." He smiled.

He then grabbed the hooked meat and tied the rope to it, hanging it down.

I then felt a cold breeze brush along my skin. I began to shiver.

"Are you ok?" Archie asked. "Oh! Yea i'm fine, just cold."
„ If you want we can go back it's ok."
„No it's fine! Really I'm good.." I told him.

"Let me a get a fire goin'." He started grabbing wood from the back of the cave and throwing it in the fire pit. After a few minutes, the whole cave lit up. He then grabbed a few blankets out of his bag and laid them out. He looked up and patted the blanket, gesturing for me to come sit next to him.

I trotted over and sat down.
I felt that fuzzy feeling again.

He grabbed a blanket and put it around me. I blushed a bit. He then pulled some water and beef jerky out of his pack. He handed some over to me.

"Thanks." I smiled and took a bite. We ate in silence for a bit and listened to the crackling fire.
"Why'd you leave early the other night?" He asked me.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him puzzled.
"The other night... at the pavilion."He looked up at me.

I felt myself turn red, I didn't want to tell him I left because he was dancing with another girl, he might think i'm weird or possessive.

"Oh, uh... I was getting tired, so I went to bed early." I blushed.
He smiles. "What?" I glared at him.
„Nothin.." he smirks. I pause. "Fine, laugh at me."
"I'm not laughing at you." He looks back up and smiles again.

We both smiled and laughed. "She's just a friend you know." He said to me, continuing eating the jerky.

He knew. He knew I was watching. "...Yea, real close friends alright."I mumbled.
"I'm serious Thana." He said to me.
"Friends don't rub up on each other like that." I sighed to him.
He chuckled. "Yea.. Maybe not.."

"She's always been into me, but I've never felt that way about her." he told me.

"How come? You two seem to really enjoy each other." I ask him.

"Well.." He begins to blush. "..There is this one girl..that I've had a crush on for bit.."

"...but I don't know if she feels the same about me." He finished.

I gazed at him."...Maybe you should tell her, how you feel..?"

He sighs, and adjusts himself, scooting himself next to me. He gazes his eyes at me.

" I just did." He smiles as he blushes. I begin to feel my face turn red.

Omg, Archie just admitted that he likes me.

"...Now I wanna know...does she feel the same way about me." He whispered to me, brushing his fingers along my leg up to my waist.

"...Maybe she does." I whisper to him.

I was feeling so emotions at that point. I then feel Archie gently grab my waist and pull me toward him. His hand touched my face and pulled it towards him. He teased me with his lips like he was going to kiss me.

I closed my eyes and finally felt our lips touch. I felt adrenaline flooding to my brain and my mood immediately got lighter.

His lips were incredibly soft, he was so gentle with me.

A few seconds past and I stopped the kiss stare into his eyes, but I was distracted by the huge scratch on his face and began to giggle. I touched it and kissed his nose.

We began kissing again. I feel our bodies touch, his arms around my waist, my arms around his neck. I sat on top of him as we kissed. We sat up, and I assisted in taking his shirt off.

He then flipped me over so I was beneath him, I kicked my shoes off as I felt him slowly taking my jeans off.

He started to kiss my neck, I chuckled a bit. We slowly sank down into the blankets, as we did the unthinkable.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

5.8K 81 18
➸ Elhlli, a headstrong Na'vi girl seeks out the great Toruk Makto to prove herself to her family, not wanting to let innocent people suffer. Andromed...
17.2K 519 21
a continuation of the love story between a forest boy and a reef girl. ───── ⋆۰ 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 ⋅⋆ ───── • based off the movie Avatar: The Way of Water •...
10.8K 296 13
(THIS STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN AND BEING POSTED UNDER THE NAME ‟'I'a Te Tìrey, Sngä'i Te Tìterkup„ SO IF YOU WANNA CHECK IT OUT PLS FEEL FREE :) ) Th...
4.3K 183 24
In which instead of her normal human period, Reyn can turn into a very convincing full-breeded Na'vi every month for as long as she can remember. Aft...