Lying In Love - Anxceit

By jennymills1234

A short story about love going wrong. This is my first story on WattPad, so I'm hoping to get used to this. A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author's Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Based off...
hi

Chapter 17

3 0 0
By jennymills1234

POV: Roman

It's all gone.

Everything.

How?

Why?

Where had everything gone wrong? Everything was perfect, and then...

It wasn't.

Nothing would ever be the same. Thomas has no anxiety, no morality, no logic, only creativity, evil, and deceit.

I stared at Virgil, a dead Virgil, lying in a hospital bed. The constant beeping of the heart monitor was now one long beep. This shouldn't have happened. This wasn't supposed to happen. Everything was supposed to be happy and good and perfect and... But this was what happened instead. Thomas had been turned into a murderer.

I heard footsteps from behind me. I turned around to see someone dressed in knight's armor. The person removed their helmet and I gasped. A woman with long, dark brown hair and a snake tattoo or... birth mark on the side of her face.

"Who are you," I asked.

"My name..." she paused.

"My name is Valerie Deceitt."

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
977 42 5
Not caring for your child means they don't know if anyone cares. Neglecting your child means they don't recognise others attempts of help. People are...