Hiccup x readerγ€ŒΒΉγ€

Par Multifandomrobot

You live on the island of berk, an island of killing dragons. That is until, one day, you and your friend sho... Plus

Intro, cast and playlist:
downed dragon:

this is berk:

23 2 3
Par Multifandomrobot

3rd person pov (B/n is brother's name)

This is Berk. It's twelve days north of hopeless and a few degrees south of freezing to death. It's located solidly on the Meriden of misery. 

We see a village; quiet and peaceful with some sheep grazing in a field. 

My village. In a word, sturdy. It's been here for seven generations, but every single building is new. We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets. 

Two sheep are grazing on grass next to each other, not having a care in the world around them. 

The only problems are the pests.  

A mysterious, flying animal swooped a sheep into his claws. The other animal moved into the spot where he previously stood before getting taken. 

You see, most people have mice or mosquitoes. We have...

A young boy opens his door. He has auburn brown hair, light freckles across his face, forest green eyes, sporting a green tunic with a fur jacket, dark green pants, and little black, fur lined boots. There was a monstrous nightmare hovering outside. It heard the door open and snapped its head in the direction of the noise, blasting fire at him. The child shut the door just in time, the flames just seeping through the cracks on the door. 

Dragons. Most people would leave. 

Grass and buildings were ablaze, dragons flying around, chasing the frenzied livestock. A viking chased after a runaway sheep, only for it to get swooped up by a deadly nadder. He quickly jumped onto the sheep in a feeble attempt to get it back. 

Not us. We're vikings; We have stubbornness issues. 

The same boy from before exits his house, this time with the coast clear of dragons, and his door is seen on fire. He looks back at his home and then continues walking through the village. A fellow villager lands in front of him, blocking his path, while another runs past him. The viking on the ground brushes the fall of like it was nothing, picked up his axe, and started fighting again. 

My name's Hiccup. Great name, I know, but it's not the worst. Parents believe a hideous name will frighten off knomes and trolls. Like our charming viking demeanour wouldn't do that. 

He then starts running to his destination in panic whilst dodging vikings and ducking under wooden planks. Another viking bumps into the wooden plank carriers fall over and drop all the planks. Hiccup turns around and cringes slightly.

Behind him, more people rush around, nudging into him as they scurry along. A gronkle comes flying over, its fiery blast knocking him to the ground. A (rather ugly) villager sceams in the child's face before saying 'morning' rather cheerfully. Hiccup rushes through the village, hoping to get to his destination. On his way, people are yelling at him, saying things like,'What are you doing out here?' And 'get back inside' all while one viking stands by, minding his own business as if the village wasn't burning down around him. On the path to the great hall, a monstrous nightmare came flying past, blowing its fire along the road.

Hiccup wasn't looking where he was going, and he almost got caught in the crossfire. A big man lifts the kid up by the back of his jacket. His outfit consisted of a helmet with long horns (curved upwards at the ends), metal shoulder pads holding up a big fur cape (?). Underneath was a dark green tunic and metal skirt, all held up by a big belt and dragon buckle. On his arms, there were big, leather cuffs with miniature spikes all over. His boots were the same as Hiccup. 

"Hiccup? What is he doing out- What are you doing out? Get inside." 

That's Stoic the vast; Cheif of the tribe. They say he popped a dragons' head clean off its shoulders when he was a baby. Do I believe it? Yes, I do. 

The cheif of Berk stood tall as a nadder flew past. Turning quickly, he grabbed the nearest thing, which happened to be an empty cart, and launched it at the overgrown animal, throwing it off course. "What have we got?" He asked. "Gronkles, nadders, zipplebacks, oh, and hoards of monstrous nightmares." Was the reply he received. "Any night furies?" A dragon flew past and fired very close to them; the viking used his shield, but the cheif brushed the spark off his shoulder like it was never there. "None so far." Hiccup ran past a few vikings throwing torches into rising platforms (if someone knows what the things are called pls tell me I have no clue, but for now, there called platforms.).

Not that it did anything to ward away any dragons. The little viking, finally arriving at his destination, ran into the forge, wiping his hands on his fur vest. "Nice of you to join the party! I thought you'd been carried off." A man banging on a piece of metal said. He wore a custard yellow tunic, a light brown jacket, striped brown pants, and one boot. His helmet wasn't like Stoic's. His was long and pointing upwards with a sharp bend at the bottom. He had a hammer for a hand and a peg leg on his right foot. His outfit somewhat resembled that of a pirate. "No, me? Come on, I'm way too muscular for their taste. They wouldn't know what to do with all this." Hiccup said, flexing his arms to show his muscles after struggling to lift a hammer into its slot on the wall. "Well, they need toothpicks, don't they?" Hiccup walks past him and opens the shutter window of the forge where people placed all of their weapons needed to be fixed in the battle. He picked up the weapons and placed them on a stove, heated by a pump. Next to him was a girl, the same age as him, sharpening her dagger. Once it was done, she grabbed her bucket and ran outside, not before saying hi to Hiccup, though. 

Meathead with attitude and interchangeable hands is gobber. I've been his apprentice since I was little. Well, littler. And the girl that was just here? She changes between jobs on the battlefield. She comes into the forge to do weaponry, but in the worst raids, she is out there fighting dragons and putting the fires out. 

Back in Berk, the cheif gave out orders. "Move to the lower defences. We'll counterattack with the catapults." He said to a line of vikings lugging sheep. As they were running, a monstrous nightmare flew past, lighting a nearby house on fire. 

See what I mean? Old village, lots and lots of new houses. 

The same ugly viking from before yelled 'fire' before a group of kids ran past to a pale of water, filling their buckets up and going around putting out the burning buildings. 

Oh, and that's Fishlegs, Snotlout, the twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut, Astrid, and.. 

A dragon flew past quickly, lighting ablaze the building once again. 

Y/n. 

Hiccup looked on at her with admiration in his eyes, the rest of the group joining her side a few seconds later. 

Oh, their job is so much cooler than mine. Even Y/n's. She's the girl from earlier sharpening her dagger. 

Hiccup tried to jump out the window to get out onto the battlefield, only to be lightly pushed back by Y/n and picked up by Gobber. "Hiccup, no. You're not going out there. While we could use someone like you out there, Gobber needs you in here." Y/n said while hopping in through the window. "Come on, Y/n. Why can you enter here like a normal viking?"

"I'm not a normal viking, Gobber."

"Oh, come on, please. I need to make my mark."

"Oh, you've made plenty of marks. All in the wrong places." Gobber piped up, jabbing Hiccup lightly with each word. "Please. Two minutes. I'll kill a dragon. My life will get infinitely better. I might even get a date."

"Who ya hoping will ask ya, Hiccup?" Y/n said in a teasing manner. 'You,' he thought. "You can't lift a hammer. You can't swing an axe. You can't even throw one of these!" Gobber listed each of them on his fingers before he passed a bola to a viking waiting at the window. He threw the item at a gronkle flying by, knocking it down. "Ok, fine. But this will throw it for me." Hiccup said, patting his well-made bola launcher. his machine sprung open, a bola shot out and hit an awaiting viking at the window in the head. "Now, this is what I'm talking about!"

"The mild calibration issues -"

"If you ever want to get out there and fight dragons, you need to stop all... this."

"Gobber! That is not nice. Hiccup is perfect the way he is." Y/n chipped in while finishing sharpening swords. "But you just pointed to all of me!" Hiccup said, completely ignoring what Y/n previously stated but blushed nonetheless. "Yes! That's it! Stop being all of you."

"Ohhhh."

"Ohhhh."

"You, sir, are playing a dangerous game. Keeping this much raw vikingness contained... there will be consequences!"

"I'll take my chances. Sword Sharpened. Now." Gobber replied boredly. "Good job, Y/n. Can you sort -"

"Sort out the weapons? Just done it."

"Oh, ok. Can you heat all the weapons, then?"

"Alright." She went over to the heated pump with a collection of weapons while Hiccup went over to the sword sharpener. 

One day, I'll get out there. Because killing a dragon is everything out there. A nadder head is sure to get me at least noticed. 

A group of deadly nadders perched on a rooftop are looking for food to steal. 

Gronkles are tough. Taking down one of those will definitely get me a girlfriend. 

Below, a few gronkles are stealing fish hanging on poles. When satisfied with what they've scored, they fly away. 

A zippleback. Exotic. Two heads, twice the status. 

The house next store is filled up with a green gas by one head and sparked by the other, gliding away afterwards. Ontop of the catapults, a man told Stoic that the dragons found the sheep. "Concentrate fire on the lower bank." They set the catapult up and flinged the boulder inside it, hitting a deadly nadder down. 

And then there's the monstrous nightmare. Only the best vikings go after those. They have this nasty habit of setting themselves on fire. 

"Reload!" The chief shouted. "I'll take care of this." He hit the monstrous nightmare on the nose twice before getting distracted by a noise in the sky. Seeing the warrior descracted, the reptile took this as his chance to escape. 

But the ultimate prize is the one no one's seen. We call it the... 

Hiccup is seen still sharpening the same sword but looked up hearing the noise. Y/n, now hanging weapons up on the wall, dropped all the weapons and rushed to the window, hoping to catch a glimps of the infamous dragon. "Night fury!" Someone yelled. "Get down!" A mob of vikings used their Sheilds to protect themselves from an oncoming blast. The mystery dragon shot a purple plasma blast at the catpult and flew past quickly. "Jump!" Yelled Stoic as they all jumped off the now on fire contraption. 

This thing never shows itself, never steals food, and never misses. No one has ever caught a night fury. That's why I'm gonna be the first. 

"Man the Fort, Hiccup. They need me out there." Gobber stated while changing his hand to an axe. "Stay. Put. There. You know what I mean." He then let out a (sort of) battle cry before limping outside into battle. "You're not gonna listen to him, are you?" Y/n asked. "What? Of course I'm listening. Why would - why would you think I'm not?" Y/n smirked. "Come on. Let's go catch you a night fury." She took her apron off and helped Hiccup pack the forge up before getting the bola launcher and the ammo needed for it.

They burst out the store and were immediately bombarded with questions off vikings. "Y-yeah, I know, I know. Be right back!" Hiccup shouted, but before Y/n could go any further, she was picked up by an older person, eighteen years old. "Where do you think you're going? We need you here!" Y/n kicked her brother in the stomach, then back-flipped out his arms. "Yeah, I know. But he's my friend, and i'm gonna protect him."

"Alright. Make sure you don't die in his place, though. Mum and dad will kill me for letting you go."

"Ok, thanks bro bro! Bye!" And with that, she ran to catch up with Hiccup. The brother shook his head but quickly focused on the task at hand: helping the chief. Stoic threw a net on top of three deadly nadders circling some sheep. One tried to burn the rope, but Stoic jumped on top of it, saying, "Mind yourselves! The devils still have some juice in them!" Meanwhile, with Hiccup and Y/n, he had just shot down a night fury, and now it was Y/n's turn. She looked for something, anything that could give her a sign that a dragon was out in the sky.

But before the girl could take a chance and shoot, a monstrous nightmare stepped into view, crushing the device and setting the bola off. Sadly, Hiccup was too busy boasting about how he caught a night fury. A roar was heard, and a barely visible pair of wings and deep blue highlights went down where the other dragon went. "Did anybody see that?"

"Uh, Hiccup?"

"Except for you." In the village, the cheif and B/n were tying up the net and making sure it was secure when they heard two screams from atop a roof. Everyone looked up to see Hiccup, running away from a monstrous nightmare and Y/n behind him. "This is not how I wanted to spend my night, Hiccup!"

"You volunteered to come!"

"To protect you!"

Stoic sighed heavily. "Do not let them escape! B/n! With me." The eighteen year old followed the cheif to get to the teens, who just narrowly avoided the blast of the dragon. Y/n pushed Hiccup forward, encouraging him to go hide, happily doing so behind a wooden pole. Much like the incident with his door, the dragon blasted at the post with Hiccup cowering behind it.

Y/n, however, was hiding behind a wooden cart full of sheep dung. It stank, but it covered her scent perfectly. Terror etched on his face, Hiccup slowly tried turning around, but the nightmare was coming around the other side. It was going to attack the young viking had the cheif not come in and tackled it to the ground. The monstrous nightmare roared lightly at him, getting ready to fire, only for a few little sparks to come out. It looked up at Stoic with a sheepish look in his eyes.  "You're all out." Stoic said while cracking his knuckles. He then started to punch the dragon in the snout a few times. It flew away, and the brave man turned back to the now collapsing pole and an awkward Hiccup behind it.

Y/n was being dragged out from behind the cart of sheep dung by her ear, curtesy of B/n, and shoved next to Hiccup. The boy winced every time it set a herd of dragons loose or destroyed a part of the village. Y/n just gave her brother a death glare. 

And there's one more thing you need to know. 

2629 words

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

251K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
265K 8.2K 30
My names Eylimi, great name I know but it's not the worst. I live on the island of Berk and life here is amazing. Just not for me. Dad changed the wo...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...