Little Dove

By TheKarmaBug

A love poem More

Little Dove

10 1 0
By TheKarmaBug

In my embrace, a gentle dove, you rest, With coos of peace, you burrow in my chest.
Your head you nestle where my heartbeats sound, In love’s sweet haven, softly we are found.

Your gaze upon me, like a line so sure,
Soft and unwavering, of a love that's pure.
No sharpness found within your tender sight, only the calm of love’s engulfing light.

My cherished dove, your whispers grace my ear, At break of dawn, you spread your wings, my dear.
Yet as the shadows claim the day’s last light, return to me to share the coming night.

Yes, fly my love, where daylight’s kiss is cast, but find your way back home to me at last.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 24K 83
MELANCHOLY | Melancholy drips from my fingertips. Here, I will speak the sadness, the heartache, and the decaying for all the unspoken. Perhaps un...
1.1K 239 17
This collection of poems delves into the depths of heartbreak and loneliness. It explores a myriad of emotions that are all too familiar, offering so...
5.7K 535 91
๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘™๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ฃ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๏ฟฝ...
1.7K 668 60
Depending on the path that we walk through and the way we understand every single step that we take on it. There are various ways that we give meanin...