I'm chloe , so .. let's chang...

By got-no-love89

( I don't need to provide a description I guess the title says all but warning maybe cringe ? , ooc ) *miracu... More

redesign

prologue or something

84 5 0
By got-no-love89

Once upon a time....

Fuck this ..

Let's get straight to the point.

I'm kidding how is a transmigrater without sad as f background and a story of how they know the original.

There is this girl who was 17 years old , born in a orphanage , there is a rumor her mother is actually a prostitute , being one of the oldest girl in the orphanage ( because no one adopted her while everyone in her age were already adopted ) .

she is always a kind older sister you can ask anything type of girl , she loved cute faces of the children in the orphanage , they're her home .

Her orphanage was not that economically well , even for her education it's became hard , but she determined to study well and get a good job to provide for the children in the orphanage , she also did some part time jobs in the middle to provide for her own education fees .

Everything going smoothly or so she thought .

At the age of 17 , she started having fatigue often , she brushed that as only being tired , soon  her weight suddenly lost , sudden  fevers , she started to have difficulty in swallowing , unexplained bleeding ,  her skin darkened at some places , slowly she became bedridden  ,

Then only she went to the doctor to find out she has cancer already in critical state .

She was terrified when she find it.

" Why.... Why ....WHY WHY WHY ?!?! WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME ?!?"

she said she pulled her dark hair in anger , her hair came up with her hand because her hair roots became weak .

" I'm very sorry for you ..." The doctor said looking at the pitiful girl  who is in agony with sadness in his eyes .

" All I wanted is to live !! just live , not for money not for fame , just for kids at the orphanage that made me feel home !!! I ....I...I don't want this ..." Tears left her eyes fell down at the ground.

But fate was cruel anyways.

She lost all her energy in few days became a living corpse in her bed , all the children in her orphanage looking at her with their eyes filled with unshed tears.

" Sister , sister ..."

" Please get well , we want to play with you as we used to ..."

Orphanage caregiver  wiped her tears looking at the girl.

" I.. I will get well I promise... " She weakly lied to the children whom she treasure than her own life .

She slowly wiped tears from a kid face .

" Don't cry I don't want my little superheroes to cry before me , don't y'all you want to be like batman , superman or who was that... Uhh ah ! Cat noir and ladybug , heroes don't cry before others because they want everyone around them to be strong, if you all cry I will be weak , you know " she weakly smiled.

" Yes , we won't cry ! "

" Yeah, were superheroes ! "

" Yeah "

She weakly smiled at the kids .

Her eyes slowly start to close.

' oh is it already the time ? ' she thought to herself.

" Bye bye my lovelies ..."

' oh god , if I have another life I want to your sister again ....'

Universe can be freaky.

What we want we can never get.

What we don't want we can get .

Sometimes we can get what we want.

We don't get what we don't want.

Her life was played too.

Like she just asked God to be the sister of the kids again , not for beauty , influence nor money it's what the universe gave to her.

The blue eyes girl slowly open her eyes just to see a grand ceiling.

' I didn't die ?' she wondered.

' where are the kids ....?' she looked around the grand room.

' where am I ? '

.
.
.

" ah ! It's what they call afterlife ? " She thought .

" It's sure is grand " she stood up from the bed looked around the bedroom with the king size bed too much

" Too luxurious for my liking , the kids would have loved to lie in the soft bed like this ..."

" What am I saying ... I'm dead , they shouldn't come here , they should live long life ..." She said as she looked at the balcony.

" Afterlife have balcony...? "

She went to the balcony and she looked around from there .

She looked at the clear sky and the eiffel tower.

"..."

" Ok no kidding afterlife is paris ? , Oh who am I kidding I'm surely ain't in afterlife ..."  She said.

She looked at her body..

" Oh God...."

She get a clue .

She quickly went to the big mirror in the dressing table.

" Is....for real ? "

She looked at her face which is apparently not her face.

" I'm possessed someone ...."

.
.
.

" Hmmmm"  she walked forth and back at the room.

' I possessed someone which means I totally dead but what about the original soul did she also dead but didn't seem so , she looks healthy ...'

She suddenly hear knocking at the grand door.

" my lady , its lunch time may I know what you want "

She shocked didn't know what to say.

She understands that original person was a princess or like.

" Uh...um. just bring...my favorites , yeah my favorites please !" She said sweat dropped.

...

" My lady are you totally okay ?" The butler had concern in his eyes.

" Uh ! No I'm totally fine why you ask "  she said totally nervous.

" Because you use that ' word ' , the 'word' you hate the most ..."

' the 'word' , what the 'word' ...' she thought to herself.

" Oh you mean please "

" Oh my lady are you actually okay !?" The butler was like going to totally break the door.

' the owner didn't like the word please , feels like a assertive person , I have to act like that I guess '

" Uhh. Be grateful that I slipped that 'word' from my mouth for you as a mistake , never expect me to say it again , now go bring me lunch "

' sorry sorry sorry I was so rude , I totally acted like bit-'

" Glad you okay my lady I do bring the lunch " the butler left from the outside of the room.

' that was normal for him ? '

" Oh God I really have to find out who is this "

She looked at the table where there's are many fashion magazines but most of them have the same face.

' wait that looks familiar '

She took the magazine read the name on it.

" Agreste brand ..."

Agreste agreste ... Adrien agreste ???

From miraculous ladybug for real...

The one my siblings watched .

" This looks real  .. that means I was not just possessed someone but possessed someone in a cartoon ..."
She looked at the magazine again.

" But then who was I ? "

Rich , has her own butler , rude and assertive her main personality  probably spoiled brat , and who has a adrien obsession as she have many magazines of him.

With blonde hair and blue eyes...
She connected the dots .

" I'm chloe aren't I ?"

" It's just feels like I'm possessed a villainess spoiled brat in a cartoon "

Well than shi-.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
877K 40.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
25.4K 837 8
A Vongola Undicesima Inheritance Ceremony gone wrong. A Mirror that speaks. A carriage heading towards a castle. A room full of coffins. And a school...
63.8K 9.8K 67
COMPLETED✔✔ People say there Is love at first sight he didn't believe at first not until when he saw her, the very first day he set his eyes on her w...