TAINTED LOVE | Ongoing

By Emmawrites1

Shraddha X Advait Shraddha found herself drawn to Advait, despite being chided by his continuous attitude. Hi... More

~PROLOGUE~
AESTHETICS! - 1
AESTHETICS - II [New]
[1] ADVAIT
[2] His Life
[3] VAIDEHI
[4] Her life
[5] Issues with the Heart
[6] Friends
[7] Commencement
[8] Young patient
[9] THE SAVIOUR with EGO
[10] GUILTY & UNCOMFORTABLE
[11] A MURDER-?
[12] DEHRADUN
[13] BAARISH
[14] STARES
[15] SEXY-IE
[16] CRUSH
[17] DM in The City
[19] PLAYFUL TEASING
[20] BLOOD DONATOR
[21]Friends
[22] HEADACHE
[23] A FAVOUR
[24] ADVAIT'S CARE
[25] Politics
[26] Friendship or more-?

[18] Unlikely behaviour

29 6 15
By Emmawrites1

Shraddha offered him the juice glass and he sipped once complimenting her saree in return.

She couldn't reply to him anything in return as he was unknown to her and on top of that he was the DM of the city.
He has the authority.

The celebrations and inauguration took place in a few hours as Advait gave the introductory speech and others followed.

He ended his speech with the last words.

"I am sure this initiative will be a significant help to have enhanced carbon stock, conservation of native species of plants, maintaining a green cover in the premises and creating awareness for collective participation in climate change mitigation. I urge all stakeholders to take an active part in this programme and make it a mass movement. I convey my best wishes for all the success of this programme"

Shraddha wasn't present there as she had to attend to the patient whose heart pain was severe.

Meanwhile, Aarohi stood near the stage and Advait stepped down the stairs after his speech was done.

"By the way Aarohi. Wish you a very happy birthday. Have a great future."
He just said a line and she beamed with happiness.

"Thank you so much, Sir." She squealed in joy and thanked him. Advait gave a formal nod looking around her to find Shraddha but she was nowhere in the hall.

Nevertheless, focusing on the programme he came back to his seat near the SP, friendly patting his shoulder.

"Kya haalchaal SP Sahab? Sab theek thak?"

[How are you SP, sir? Everything okay?]

The handsome SP smiled at Advait and then shook his hands with him like good friends.

"Tujhe toh yaad rehta nahi toh mein hi aa gya Dehradun tujhse milne."

[You don't remember so that's why I came to meet you in Dehradun]

The young SP said making Advait chuckle.

"You won't stop taming girls will you?"

The SP said to Advait to which he laughed.

"Nah! I wasn't taming anyone. Just wished the young intern. It's her birthday. "

"Wow, and you even remember her birthday. Not bad AD."

He teased Advait and he shook his head.

"Sudhrega kabhi apni teasing se? Aur apni waali dhoondh. Jab dekho meri wali pe nazar rehti hai."

[Will you ever improve with your teasing? And find your girl. Whenever I look, you keep an eye on my girls.]

Advait bashed him with his lines again and the SP laughed.

"Teri wali toh abhi aayi hi kahan hai. Meri nazar se chupa ke rakha hai kya tune?"
He laughed making Advait laugh.

[Your girl has not arrived yet. Have you hidden her from my eyes?]

"Nazar Nahi tameez se. Bhabhi hogi teri"
Advait retorted to which his friend laughed.

[Noy with the gaze but with the manners. She'll be your sister-in-law]

"Matlab tune shaadi karne ka pakka decide kar liya? Kab milwa raha hai apni Bandi se oops sorry Bhabhi."
He laughed and Advait shook his head laughing himself.

[Means you have made a firm decision to get married? When are you going to meet me with your girl? Oops, sorry sister-in-law.]

"Tu nahi sudhrega Sagar."

[You won't improve Sagar]

Advait chided focusing on the programme.

They and their silly talks. Whenever they'd meet. They will tease each other on diverse topics.

Shraddha's work was done so she came to her changing room and removed her white coat, mask and gloves as she placed them neatly inside her locker.

She came forward and admired herself in the mirror.

She talked to herself while moving to and fro analyzing her figure in the saree.

"Am I looking weird?"

"Or.... fat?"

"No. Shraddha you look absolutely good. Atleast not terrible in this heavy saree."

She arranged the saree pleats while Tucking her hair curls behind.

She heard her phone ringing on the table.

"Now who is it?"

She brought it out and then swiped the green button.

"What is it, Aarohi? I'm coming down in a few minutes. "

She put the phone on the speaker as she adjusted the saree pleats Tucking them with a pin inside.

"Um. Listen there's a problem."

"What? Speak."

"Actually. The plants which we kept for the gift to give to the Chief guests. They are.... uh..."

"Speak Aarohi."

And Aarohi shrieked.
"They loved it, especially Advait. And you know he talked to me"

She squealed giving a mini heart attack to Shraddha as she stepped away from the phone.

"What's new in that? He'll say a hii and you'll be like Haayyyeeeee."

Shraddha said making her chuckle.

Shraddha was freshed up again as she cut the call saying she was coming down.

Advait was busy enjoying the cultural Choliya Dance of Uttarakhand and its rich heritage.

He admired the arrangements served by the Hospital Authority.

While the function came to an end he was talking to the head of the Hospital praising the arrangements when one of them spoke.

"Well, this time all the supervision was held under the strict guidance of Dr. Shraddha. She manages the events well. Last time we had CM Sir's arrival she was awarded for the best intern as well."

Advait gave a nod with a tight-lipped smile as his mood turned sour thinking why everyone in this Hospital praises her a ton.

It wasn't like she was some celebrity or the first lady of India. Just a normal Doctor that too intern.

"Well, I must appreciate her efforts sir by the way where is she?"

Asked the Deputy Commissioner who was fond of Shraddha when he met her last time at the CMs function.

"There she is."

The head of the Hospital, Kalyan Singh Koshyari.

Shraddha did a formal Namaste to everyone when Kalyan called her.

"Shraddha I must appreciate you've done a wonderful job this time as well."

She smiled widely not knowing what to say.

These officers praised her every time they met her. The reason was her humble nature and passion towards her work.

"No sir. I'm not the sole appreciator. It's the whole interns team who did a wonderful job and made this event to be remembered."

She spoke politely and Advait lifted his eyes away from hers.

"I think we should give a token of appreciation to other interns as well, shouldn't we Shraddha?"

Advait spoke with diligence as Shraddha couldn't decipher if he complimented her or made fun.

"Absolutely DM sir they deserve it. I am glad at your concern to treat everyone equally."

She gave him a tight-lipped smile as Advait was irritated with her simple yet cunning reply.

"Let's see how you've planned for the Tomorrow's Plantation ceremony then. I believe you're the perfect person to classify the plants contributing to the Air purification, isn't it Ms Shraddha?"

She opened her mouth to say something but couldn't form anything.

That wasn't her department to decide. Other botany department officers would decide that.

Advait thought she'd say no and apologise and she did the same. He was satisfied with her apologies again and again.

"I'm sorry Sir. That's not my department. The officers are assigned for that work."

She denied it with basic courtesy which the DM lacked. As Advait's brow raised at her soft behaviour.

Why was she so predictable?
Apologised for everything?
Accepted her faults and drawbacks she lacked. She was the kindest person he had ever seen.

Her brow grew closer as she looked behind his back. Her eyes grew widened seeing the unexpected person.

She mouthed his name but he was busy talking to Mrs Swami, the 56-year-old therapist.

"You please continue I will excuse please."

She said in a formal hesitant manner and he gave a nod.

She walked behind him and Advait followed through his eyes where she went.

Shraddha tapped his shoulders and the man turned with a surprised expression as well.

She squealed admiring his face.
"Sagar"

It was after two years she was seeing his face. Her duffer friend. She missed him.

Sagar couldn't stop smiling at his friend who wore his favourite Saree colour.

Sagar touched her waist and pulled her in a slight hug in a formal manner as it was a public event.

"I missed you my Barfi ."
Sagar said in an excited tone.

He pats her hair while pulling away from the hug.

Shraddha's happiness knew no bounds when she saw the man before her whom she missed a lot. He was her best friend after all.

No one can take his place in her life.

"Stop if you duffer. You didn't even call me in these two years. And now you miss me." She made an upset face folding her arms and pretending to be sad.

Sagar laughed as his left cheek dipped in the dimple.

"I must appreciate haan meri gerhajiri mein moti ho gayi hai tu." He teased her making her gape her mouth.

[I must appreciate in my absence you've grown fat]

"Haww. Apni best friend ko moti bulaate huye sharm nahi aati tujhe. You .... you.."

[Haww. You don't feel any shame calling your best friend a fat woman]

She raised her index finger at him thinking of a word to defend herself but couldn't find one.

Sagar flicked her nose as he pulled her cheeks.

"Ale..le.le.le words nhi mil rhe meri Shaddo ko."

"Look don't you even try to misspell my name?" She warned him again as the girls around her noticed her behaviour with the SP of the district. They thought he said something to which Shraddha was opposing.

"It's nothing guys. He's my old school friend." She gave a Colgate smile to everyone as they indulged in their talks again.

"Thodi toh izzat kar liya kar yaar Shraddha SP hoon tere district ka. Moreover, meri personality degrade karne ka certificate tujhe hi milega then don't cry and complain coming to me"

[Atleast respect me a bit Shradda, I'm the SP of your district. Moreover, you'll be the receiver of the certificate for degrading my personality then don't cry and come to me]

Sagar air quoted showing his style as he set his hairbands he laughed at her irritated face.

"Teri mein bezzati shauk se na karu izzat toh bohot dur ki baat hai samjha. Aur ye kya SP laga rakha hai?"

[Look, if I insult you out of passion then it is too far away to respect you. And what is this SP?]

She glanced at his dress.
He was indeed the SP. She couldn't believe her eyes as she was busy fighting with him.

"Is this how you behave with the senior officers Dr. Shraddha?"

A voice boomed behind her as she closed her eyes in embarrassment clearly apprehending the dark voice of the DM.

Sagar glanced behind Shraddha at Advait.

Sagar gestured for Advait to remain strict as he planned to tease Shraddha.

Shraddha closed her eyes in embarrassment.

"Yes Dr. Shraddha Is this how you behave with the Superintendent of police?"

Sagar scolded Shraddha to which her eyes minimised.

She thought he was just pretending scolding In front of Advait.

She acted along the double crossing of what Sagar planned.

Shraddha scooted near Advait and said.

"Sir sorry to say but this new SP sir is trying to hug me. He's a bad guy."

She whispered closer near his ears and Advait's eyes widened.

He glanced at Sagar who was confused about what Shraddha spoke to Advait.

"Sagar Verma. Did you do that? You tried to hug her?"

Advait asked with a strict tone arching his brow at Sagar. Shraddha showed her tongue to Sagar standing behind Advait and teasing from behind.

Sagar made an innocent face.

"I'm sorry DM Sir. What to do? She's my girlfriend. I haven't met her for a long time that's why she's mad at me for saying that."

Sagar acted innocently mischievously smiling at Shraddha.

Her smile was long lost as Advait turned to look at her.

"I think you guys should talk then Dr. Shraddha. SP is a Good guy."

Advait said and Shraddha shrieked.

"No..."

Both of the friends stared at her.

Shraddha composed herself.

"I mean to say. Sir, he's my best friend, not the BOYFRIEND." her teeth clamped at the last word.

"Sagar? Is that true?"
Advait asked raising his brow again.

"No DM sir." Sagar pouted in a sexy manner.

"She's lying. See she's still upset with me that's why she's saying that."

Shraddha gripped Advait's right arm with raised brows.

"Let me tell you clearly sir. I just lied to you about the embrace thing. He's nothing but my best friend. Sagar."

She said in an apologetic tone to which Sagar controlled his laugh and Advait was irked.

He was surprised by her irrelevant behaviour.

"You lied?"

He scoffed. Her mouth agape at her misbehaviour as she couldn't comprehend why she did that.

Her eyes blinked at Advait's disappointed face.

"Do you even realise you just put a fake obligation onto his reputation Dr. Shraddha, he's a senior police officer. Why did you do that? Just for your fun."

He scolded In the rashest tone to which her eyes turned watery.

Her head lowered and the crystalline image in front of her eyes blocked everything.

Sagar's smile vanished at Advait's anger.
He understood he committed a blunder to which Shraddha was taking on herself.

"Advait listen it's not her fault. We were just teasing each other as friends nothing more. She didn't harm my image."

Advait looked away gritting his jaw controlling his anger and noticing her lowered face. He sighed breathing when she didn't say anything and Sagar was confused.

Advait pretended to be nice to cover up his anger so that she wouldn't cry.

"Then you guys should better understand that you are no more children but count as respected citizens. It doesn't suit to blame fake allegations on a reputed person just for teasing----"

Her eyes closed at his words.

"----Especially for the girls like Dr. Shraddha. She's a pretty graceful lady."

Her neck moved up in a swift motion at his sudden endearment.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 5K 31
Anubhav Singh: The esteemed DSP of Lucknow, known as the fearless tiger of department. Haseena: A kind-hearted pediatrician at New Life Hospital. Bot...
50K 3.5K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
9K 444 23
"Kavya, my soul exists to love you." He whispered to himself, not to wake her up. His beautiful beautiful woman softly groaned in her sleep and all h...
1.5M 59.8K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...