𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 (CAI...

By JayHansley2069

After the disgraceful Man exited a 18 year old high school student, for good. Cairo Sweet determined herself... More

Description.
Chapter {1}.
Chapter {2}.
Chapter {3}.
Chapter {4}.
Chapter {5}.
Chapter {6}.
Chapter {7}.
Chapter {8}.
Chapter {9}.
Chapter {10}.
Chapter {12}.
Chapter {13}.
Chapter {14}.
Chapter {15}.
Chapter {16}.
Chapter {17}.
Chapter {18}.
Chapter {19}.
Chapter {20}.
Chapter {21}.
Chapter {22}.
Chapter {23}.
Chapter {24}.
Chapter {25}.

Chapter {11}.

789 20 16
By JayHansley2069

Cairo's Point Of View:

The Blonde had my hand, intertwined with hers. It was so comforting, yet it felt so Wrong...

-"Cairo...Please. It hurts me inside..."

The words sounded, so Meaningful...

Although I have vowed to never fall in love, this moment proves that promises are not always easy to keep. As much as I want to remain steadfast in my conviction, my heart is making this choice look like a Acceptance.

-"I know that all this things, are sudden for you...but, I want you to know that I love you and I always will no matter what...", She said.

She really meant those words. It was clearly written over those eyes. It was filled with passion, love, and honesty..

I have always been the bad role among all the moments, this shouldn't be hard, right..?

Before the taller one could pull me into a rather uncomplaining Collision of our lips-

-"...Cairo..."

DING DONG.

We stopped, instantly. Walker hesitated for a moment before I could open the door. Her touch was odd, as if she was hesitant of me opening the wooden surface.

Opening the Door, Our eyes immediately met Detective Riley's with a bunch of Police standing behind her. 

-"Sorry for bother but, had some news over the murder of Mr. Miller. Thought you two will be interested", spoke the detective. 

-"Hope I'm not interrupting something".

-"..N-No, you're not. Please Come in" I welcomed Riley in, with CC having the face of judgement and annoyance. 

Both of us, cleared our throat. Knowing that Walker was pissed, I was relieved to have the Detective home. Not that I complain being alone with CC, but I Need Time To Think...

She sat down, letting the other polices stand outside. Both of us, sitting in front of her. CC was really fired, her voice made it clear. 

-"So, may we know what the details are about, Detective?" I spoke, my voice barely coming out.

-"Right, so the good news is according to the research seems like you two are out off the case, means that you both were not involved in this, and we can confirm".

A huge sigh of relief escaped both CC and my throat, feeling a massive weight reduce from my heart in a fraction of a second. 

-"Now what's the bad news, Officer?" asked CC. Her hands slightly having contact with mine, underneath.

-"It's Detective, and the bad news is that The Killer is still on the Loose, and we found out that He or She might be trying to target you two".

She drank the last drops of water, speaking again, -"Especially You, Ms. Sweet..."

Her voice was firm, eyes narrow. Her body language was serious now.

I gulped, and immediately felt Walker's hand over mine. Both of us, looking at each other. 

CC turned towards the Detective and spoke, her voice a little loud -"What the hell does that mean? Why would that fucker be behind, My Friend!?" 

-"I don't know, Walker. But whatever's the reason, I am sure that Killer was somehow related or maybe He or She knew Cairo, from a long time..."

-"...B-But, I don't know anyone" I chose not to speak about, Winnie.

-"Perhaps He or She knows You, But You Don't Know Them".

A tenderly grip hovered over my skin, -"Okay then what should Cairo do now?"

-"We have a lot of Options-
1. Stay home with CC for some time.
2. Go out, with personal bodyguards that we will hire for you both. 
3. Be yourself, but have a hidden weapon.
4. ...."

-"What's number four?" questioned, the taller one.

-"You both might not like it, but...
4. Either Cairo or You Leave The Town, or Stay Away From Each other..."

Both our eyes widened hearing the Detective's word. I wasn't moving out or leaving CC...

Well then that leaves us with 3 options...
Come on, Cairo think!
...

CC's Point Of View:

-"We will go for Number 1 and 3..." answered Cairo, her voice low.

What!?
Number 1 and 3, as in taking hidden weapons outside and staying at Cairo's house, for a couple of days...Alone!?!
...

-"Excellent choices, Ms. Walker?" 

I didn't know, what I could respond. I mean, I wasn't having problem with Number 3, but Number 1...

Cairo looked at me, her eyes gazing at mine. I would sell a dozen of my Soccer Scores if I have to, only to live with Cairo Sweet alone...but this was sudden.

-"CC...", she whispered. Her choices were not a joke, she wasn't joking.

Gulping at the intrusive thoughts, I nodded in agreement with the smaller one. My face kind of flushed with hotness for the mess in my shitty head. 

The Detective smiled and spoke -"Great, then it's settled. From tomorrow onwards, Walker will stay with you for a couple of days. I will come frequently to check on you two, though I can't promise which days I will come. My Visits can be surprising, just like today".

-"Of anything happens, let me know as soon as possible. Here's my Number", Riley gave Cairo the card and went out.

I sat down, the moment she left. Cairo placed the Card on the table and sat down in front of me. 

That's when I remembered, all the things that happened between us and risked again to question her -"So...What do you think about the recent moments?..."

-"Recent Moments?"

-"...Between Us..."

She lowered her head, and I knew that questioning this made her uncomfortable, Again...

-"Hey...it's okay if you-"

-"No, I want to be honest CC. Come here...", she pointed beside her, to sit.

I felt quite nervous but excited at the same time. Going to the woman and sitting down, she still had her head down.

Watching the Gorgeous hair, fallen over her shoulders, her side profile being the piece of art that shall be stored in the Museum of my Heart, her lips being my favorite remark, freckles sparkling like the stars they are in her warm tone.

To be honest, If you were in my place by now. You would beg for her to smash those lips off hers with you, just like I was in my mind, trying my best to control.

-"CC...I a-admire your feelings for me...but..."

As soon as I heard the word 'but', it dawned on me that I needed to confront the reality that lay before me - one that was starkly different from my expectations...

-"...I'm not sure, if I am ready for a relationship. I might not be great for you, CC.
You deserve Someone better
.."

Her words, having impacts over my soul. Those words hurt so much, it crushed the blood out of my bare lungs, no oxygen having it's way to enter, Anymore...

She's That Someone, I Truly Deserve...

Not knowing what to do, I took her hand in mine and caressed it, watching those eyes curl with mine. Present of Nature's faith and beauty of Moonlight.

-"...Cairo, You're Enough For Me".

-"...But-", I stopped her.

-"Your looks, your voice, your eyes, your hair, your body, your lips, and you yourself, is gradually the Perfect Amount of thing I could imagine, to crave for".

-"..What about my Shameless Past? Would that change your mind?" She asked.

I closed our distance, pressing a hand over her skin, caressing her face. Her eyes slightly watering, her hands hesitate off the waters to escape, but I let them...
Intertwining our fingers, filling each gaps...

-"Never And Ever Will That Be The Reason, For Me Not To Love You Back..."

She lowered her eyes, mentally humiliated. She was too embarrassed to look me in the eye.

-"You deserve a Chance..."

-"But...I will need time to think, to know if I really deserve this...", Her eyes filled with Water.

I smiled softly and pressed my forehead with hers, thinking of taking those humiliation away, even if it's 0.005% I will take it. I want her to be comfortable with Me...

-"I Will Offer You A Life Time, Woman. I Will Wait For You, Even If It Means To Die Without An Answer, I Will. I Will Wait For The Answer Aftermath, If That's Needed. With Patience and No Hesitations, I Will Be By Your Side, Never Leaving..."

I wished to have the same affects over her, like she has over me with her words. She seemed a bit relieved and relaxed and I thanked myself for not ruining the moment. 

-"It's Going To Be Hard To Tackle Me Off. I Am Never Leaving You, Woman. You Stuck With Me, Forever and Ever", The older one weakly chuckled, which felt more valuable than any prices I ever received in Soccer Matches...

She Means So Much To Me... 

Her body became loose, and fell over me. I was startled but I never complained. Slowly with second thoughts, I covered her in my embrace from each side, her head over my shoulder.

-"...So, now that you will think about it...May I have a chance to take you out for a date?"

-"..."

-"Woman? Are you there", I looked down to find the small Latina, fallen asleep in my arms. She looked so peaceful, sleeping. Couldn't blame her for feeling that, It was the only exit from this Earth. An Entrance to another Universe, Unknown from the earthlings. 

I smiled, and pressed a careful smooch over her forehead, -"Good Night, Gorgeous".

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 18K 69
Status: completed. His back was towards me, hunched over in defeat, I didn't want to bother him but I've been worrying all day and I needed to know...
19.9M 553K 55
"You just have no idea." His voice was thick with restraint. "W-what," I breathed. His gaze flicked to my lips as his thumb stroked again. The call...
1.2K 148 16
Perhaps my love life is that like a book that you can't put down, as if Cleopatra grew up in a small town located in Los Angeles. When I fall in love...
20K 963 11
Y/n L/n had been friends with the Walker Family for as long as he can remember, practically growing up with them since his father was always busy, we...