SMUT : so much to tell You...

By hikariwrites019

A HAPPENING love story❀ or a RUTHLESS tale?πŸ”ͺ🚬 Hailey Roosevelt a business woman Escaping from the street... More

ep " hale diamonds" πŸ’ŽπŸš¬
ep 3 " the ticket was ready"
ep 4 " nostalgia "
ep 5" welcome to west bay "
ep 6 " JACK HARRISON"
ep 7 i hate reds
ep 8 "your eyes ,a war..."
ep 9 " the diamond ring "
ep 10 "welcome to robert Gordon "
ep 11"madame merchant " -JACK
ep 12" destiny "
ep 13 "the passion was hard .."
ep 14 " its hardly a matter of two .."
ep 15" i got goosebumps when.."
ep 16"hailey,wake up?"
ep 17 " play with fire "
ep 18 " lit" ironically
ep 19 " but he holded my wrist without..
ep 20 " if you beg for love .."
ep 21"sweet and sour,posion and herbs "....
ep 22 " a rose elysian gown .. "
ep 23 " those hand prints around.."
ep 24"which kind of flesh do you.."
ep 25 " kohl and sidegun"
ep 26" love is stronger than death "
ep 27" i repeat hailey is a dainty boss ".
ep 28" i never wished anything much "
❀"note "
ep 29 " escape ? "
ep 30 " night to remember "
ep 31" jack's collars were wet now "
❀highlights
poetry ,elements and significance ❀
ep 32 "you love some chills down."
ep 33"love blooms "?
ep 34" sweetheart "
35 "ecstasy "
ep 36 "you are saved "
ep 37"july ,who?
ep 38 " senior "
ep 39"a kind of electroshock "

ep 2 " since 17"

267 17 2
By hikariwrites019

Luckily my mother found out about my accomplishment at such a young age . She rewarded me with no night outs, no phone and no more social interactions .which was also necessary at the moment .Jenny was fired . My father never knew why and under which circumstances. I know she saved my life she shouldn't be fired but my mother was thankful to her .my mother was as delicate as her name elle Roosevelt. The woman of her words, the woman who was a survivor. She survived in the "Roosevelt cottage " another name for toxicity till her 17 years of marriage, working as an home tutor, managing me .

my father was much busy in the work although it was our home business or maybe he was just busy to bother about us. Before 17 years of age I never heard him confessing his love for my mother although sometimes I could see it a little when he brought her surprises.hot and cold sessions were prevalent. My mother didn't want to fire Jenny but she could not tolerate and trust anyone who knew this information . It was all blank and raw .my exams were going to approach in one month .I had no time to start but to cram . I never scored so good in academics until I received such push .I had nothing to do except for studying but I remember little incidents which were all I could think about my high school .

Note : these incidents are flashbacks ,the tale has begun  .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

50.6K 1.2K 32
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
595K 27.3K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’Šπ’ 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž π’•π’π’ˆ...
1.5M 128K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
230K 16.9K 21
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...