Ms. Anderson

By hotformilfs

Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fr... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 8

10.1K 285 240
By hotformilfs

Today, our town is celebrating its 100th anniversary with a fair. I've made plans to go with Lily and Alex, and they're already bombarding me with texts about what to wear. Being gay, they seem to think I'm some sort of fashion guru, which isn't the case at all. I just say what I always say; to wear something comfortable. It's a fair, not a ball.

We agreed to meet each other at the entrance of the fair. As I arrive at, I hear laughter behind me and swiftly turn around.

"Hi, bitches!" I practically yell to be heard over the music, moving in for a group hug.

"Why the big grin?" Lily asks amused, as she pulls away from the hug.

"Can't I just be happy to see you both?" I respond earnestly.

"Of course you can, it's just not like you to be this excited," Alex chuckles.

"Well, today I am," I reply with a smile, gesturing towards the fairgrounds. "Let's go."

We make our way inside, heading straight for a drink to kick off our evening.

The fair is bustling with games and stalls offering various fun activities. Among them is a haunted house.

"Let's check out the haunted house," I suggest, pointing in its direction. Lily shakes her head vigorously.

"No, absolutely not! I'll never make it out alive," she protests, her eyes wide with fear.

"I'm in," Alex nods her head. "Come on, Lily. We'll stick together and keep you safe," she reassures, turning to Lily with a comforting smile.

"Fine. But if I don't make it out, it's on both of you," Lily warns, pointing a finger at us.

We purchase our tickets and approach the entrance of the haunted house. After handing in our tickets, we step inside. The darkness envelopes us, and the air is thick with the scent of smoke from the machines. As we turn the first corner, a sudden scream pierces the air, causing Lily to lose her composure.

"I knew I wouldn't survive this! Oh Lord, help me," she exclaims, clutching onto Alex behind me.

"Don't be such a pussy, we've only just begun," Alex retorts, her tone tinged with amusement. I can almost feel her rolling her eyes. It's funny how they can love and hate each other so much at the same time.

As we round the next corner, we're met with a red glow and swirling smoke. Lily grips my hand tightly as we push through. Suddenly, a figure jumps out at us, prompting Lily to scream at the top of her lungs.

"Seriously, Lily? My eardrums!" I chuckle as I pass the scare actor. Next, we must go through a narrow hallway. Each step reverberates with the creak of the floorboards, sending shivers down my spine. The sound of nails scraping against glass only adds to the eerie ambiance. Lily's grip on my hand is so tight that I fear my fingers may go numb, but I say nothing.

Emerging from the hallway, we find ourselves in a room filled with dismembered dolls, their heads seemingly following our every move. It's a creepy optical illusion, but it's a really good one. As we make our way through, the sound of a little girl's laughter echoes around us, as if she's playing hide-and-seek within the walls.

"Can we please hurry up? I want to get out of here," Lily whispers urgently in my ear, her grip tightening even further.

"We're almost there, just hang in there a bit longer. You're doing great," I reassure her, pulling her along with me. We enter, what I believe, is the final room, engulfed once again in swirling smoke. Shadows dance around us, disappearing as quickly as they appear. Despite my curiosity, Lily urges me forward until we finally find ourselves outside again.

I didn't think it was that scary, but Lily is clearly scared to death. She looks from me to Alex and sighs.

"I need a drink," she declares, making her way to the nearest stall. Glancing in her direction, I spot a familiar figure a short distance away. It's Ms. Anderson.

"So, that's the reason you're all smiley," Alex remarks, following my gaze. As she does, Ms. Anderson looks in our direction, meeting my gaze. I smile at her, unsure of what else to do, and she checks me out before smirking and returning to her own conversation.

"Wow, girl. She's straight up flirting with you in public," Alex observes, and I can't help but suppress a grin. Alex is about to say something else, but Lily interrupts her.

"So, are we doing something fun now? I'm done with all the scary shit," she says, casting a glance between us. "Did I interrupt something?" she adds.

"No, not at all. Let's go find something fun to do," I suggest, guiding her along with us.

Bumper cars are one of my favorite things to do at the fair, besides shooting games. As we step out of the cars, we run into Jennifer and some of her friends.

"Hi, Jennifer! How are you feeling?" I ask her as she greets us.

"A bit down still, but I couldn't miss the fair," she explains. She's accompanied by three friends.

"This is Lou, Rose and Diane," Jennifer introduces them.

"I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you all," I say, while Alex and Lily introduce themselves

"Maybe we could all hang out together?" Jennifer suggests, scanning our faces for approval, and we all nod in agreement.

"I've heard there's going to be a live band at nine. How about we go dance?" Lou proposes, and everyone agrees.

As we stroll toward the back of the fair, I can't help but notice Rose glancing at me from time to time. I wonder if it's because she dislikes me or if she's interested in starting a conversation. Just as I'm pondering, she sidles up next to me.

"Hi, I'm Rose. I know Jen already introduced us, but I wanted to do it properly myself," she says with a smile, her cheeks tinged pink. She's got shoulder-length brown hair and dark brown eyes. She's got a nose piercing and the longer I look, the more I realise she's definitely not straight. Rings on all her fingers, converse, ripped jeans and a tight fitting black top and all kinds of necklaces and bracelets. She's absolutely beautiful. I won't lie about that.

"Hi, Rose. I love your outfit," I compliment her, admiring her style.

"Thanks. I love yours too," she responds, glancing down shyly. She's trying to flirt and she's terrified. It's kind of cute.

"Thanks," I reply as we approach the dance floor. I'm dressed casually in jeans, a white top, and a leather jacket, paired with my converse. Minimal jewelry, just my small golden heart-shaped necklace, watch and a few rings. Simple, but I like it.

As the band starts playing and the dance floor fills up, Jennifer, Lou, and Diane head to the center while Rose remains with us.

"Well, I'm going to dance too," Alex announces, and Lily follows her, leaving me alone with Rose, her cheeks flushing once more.

"Don't you want to dance?" I ask, noticing her gaze drifting toward the dance floor.

"Not yet. Need to warm up a bit," she chuckles, turning to me. "Can I ask you something?" she adds, her tone slightly hesitant.

"Yeah, of course," I reply with a smile, eager to hear what she has to say.

"Well, I- I just- I guess I- I'm- I'm sorry," she stutters, her cheeks flushing bright red. "Can I maybe have your number?" she asks, her words tumbling out in a rush. "I'm sorry, I know we don't know each other, but I'd like to get to know each other and maybe hang out or maybe not, that's totally fine. It's also totally fine if you don't want to give me your number. I probably shouldn't have asked in the first place, and-"

"Calm down," I interject gently, placing my hand on top of hers for a moment. "There's nothing wrong with asking for my number," I reassure her, offering a warm smile to ease her nerves.

"I'd like to hang out with you, but just so you know, I'm kind of seeing someone... and kind of probably not. It's complicated," I explain, feeling a bit awkward. "It's just that I'm not interested in anything more than friends right now. If that's okay with you, I'll put my number in your phone," I offer with a smile.

She nods in understanding, still handing me her phone, so I input my number before handing it back to her.

"I'm going to get another drink," She says as she puts her phone away. "Do you want something?" She asks.

"No, I'm good. Thanks though." I reply as she walks away.

I look over the dance floor and see Alex dancing with some dude. Lily is dancing with Jennifer and her friends, who are clearly all enjoying themselves. It's dark now and the dance floor itself and the space around it is packed with people.

Lost in observation, I suddenly feel hands encircle my waist, a warm breath tickling my neck. Without turning, I know it's Ms. Anderson, and I can't help but smile.

"Hi," she whispers in my ear before releasing me and standing beside me. "Who was that girl you were talking to just a second ago?" she questions, her gaze fixed on me.

"Why, are you jealous again, miss?" I tease, noticing a subtle change in her expression at the term miss and she bites her lip.

"No, I just want to know what she wanted," she responds, leaning in closer.

"Why do you want to know?" I tease back.

"I just want to be sure no one is stealing my girl," she says, her eyes flickering down to my lips, causing me to blush furiously.

"Your girl?" I whisper, meeting her gaze.

"You know what I mean," she murmurs, looking away, her cheeks tinted with a blush. I've never seen her so uncertain, and it's adorable.

"I don't think I do, though," I reply, closing the distance between us, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Would you like to get out of here?" she whispers, her gaze locking with mine, a hint of desire flickering in her eyes.

"Where would we go?" I whisper back, feeling the warmth of her touch as she brushes a strand of hair from my face.

"Anywhere you'd like," she says, her voice soft and inviting. I don't think I can go any longer without kissing her, so I agree.

"Where would you like to go?" she asks as we make our way to my car. I've already texted my friends, letting them know I'm leaving and wishing them a great time, though they haven't responded yet.

"We could go star-gazing? I know a spot just outside of town," I suggest, and she nods in agreement.

I get into the car and start the engine. As we drive, Ms. Anderson's hand trails over my leg, making it difficult for me to concentrate on the road ahead.

"What's wrong, sweetheart? Am I making you nervous?" She whispers, leaning in to kiss my neck. Her lips leave a trail of kisses, and as she finds my sweet spot, she begins to suck on it.

"Fuck," I moan, unable to control myself. I feel her smile against my neck as she continues kissing. She moves up to my collarbone and then back to my ear, whispering, "Does this turn you on?"

"Mhmn," I manage to get out, struggling to focus on the road.

"Use your words, darling," she teases, her teeth lightly grazing my earlobe.

"Yes. Yes, this turns me on," I breathe out.

"Good girl," she whispers again, resuming her kisses on my neck, her hand brushing over my leg to my inner thigh.

As her hand reaches my inner thigh, my breath hitches, and I grip the steering wheel tighter. The sensation gives me goosebumps, and I can feel my heart racing.

"Ms. Anderson- I mean Hannah, please," I manage to say, my voice trembling with desire and urgency.

She pulls back slightly, her hand lingering on my thigh. "Do you want me to stop?" she asks, her voice low and seductive.
I hesitate for a moment, torn between the intense desire coursing through me and the need to focus on the road. "Yes, I have to focus on driving," I reply, trying to steady my breathing.

She nods understandingly, but there's a mischievous glint in her eyes. "We'll continue this later then," she says with a smirk, leaning back in her seat.

I let out a shaky breath, grateful for the reprieve. We finally arrive at the secluded spot just outside of town, where the city lights fade away, leaving only the twinkling stars overhead. I park the pick-up truck and look at her. The starlight dances in her eyes and she looks absolutely beautiful right now.

"We can sit in the trunk if you'd like. I have blankets," I say and she nods, so I step out and open the trunk, but before I can help her in, she presses me against the truck, her lips meeting mine in a passionate kiss. Our bodies mold together, the heat between us igniting an electric current that courses through every inch of my being. I feel her hands exploring the contours of my waist, while mine instinctively find their way to her cheeks, pulling her closer.

As our lips part, I'm breathless, lost in the moment. She guides me into the trunk and we sit down next to each other. I lean against her as I look up at the stars. It's a complete open sky and it's absolutely breathtaking.

"It's beautiful," I murmur in awe.

"It is," she agrees softly, her voice barely above a whisper. I glance at her and find her already looking at me.

"What?" I question with a smile, captivated by the intensity of her gaze.

"You're beautiful, Emily," she whispers again as she leans her head against the back of the truck, her eyes never leaving mine.

"So are you," I whisper back as I also lean my head against the truck. "I could stare at you all day without getting bored. You're absolutely breathtaking." As I speak, her eyes glisten with unshed tears, and for a moment, I fear she might cry.

"What's wrong?" I whisper, concern flooding my voice.

"It's fine- it's nothing," she says shaking her head and looking down. Gently, I lift her chin, guiding her eyes back to mine.

"Clearly it's not nothing," I insist gently. "What's wrong? You can tell me," I place my hands over hers, offering reassurance.

"It's just- that- euhm- my husband did not think I was beautiful," She confides, her voice tinged with pain. "He said things. Unkind things. And I started to believe him." She looks at me with a pained smile, tears barely hanging on.

"Well, your husband was blind, because you're beautiful. And it's okay if you don't believe that yet, I'll make sure to remind you everyday," I declare firmly, gently wiping away one of her tears that fell down.

"You know, I don't usually cry in front of people. You've managed to make me cry twice now," she chuckles softly through her tears, offering a shaky smile. She glances down at our intertwined hands before meeting my gaze once more. "Thank you, Emily."

"For what?" I ask, genuinely puzzled.

"For being you," she explains.

"I guess you're welcome," I reply with a smile. "I don't know how to be anyone else."

We share a moment of silence before she leans in once more. Her hands cradle my neck as she pulls me closer, seeking entrance to my lips. I part my lips slightly as she deepens the kiss. Her touch is gentle yet electric as her hands explore the contours of my body. One of her hands trail over my leg, gesturing me to sit on her lap. When I do, her hands trail down the sides of my body, to my stomach and then to my waist before going back up to my cheeks and into my hair.

We pull away and I look at her, breathing heavy. She swallows, her breath ragged, and her eyes flicker down to my neck before a smirk plays at the corner of her lips.

"Did you seriously leave a hickey? How am I supposed to hide it?" I question nervously, my mind racing with thoughts of how to conceal it from my parents.

"Why hide it? Let people know you belong to someone," she suggests, her eyes locking with mine once more.

"I belong to you?" I tease, a smirk tugging at the corners of my lips. She rolls her eyes in response.

"You're such a child," she says and I narrow my eyes playfully.

"If I'm a child, then you're a pedo," I counter, amusement dancing in my eyes. Her expression shifts to one of shock, and I can't help but laugh.

"Alright you're not a child. You're just a brat," she concedes, her tone laced with amusement.

"Fair enough, but that makes me your brat," I reply with a wink, earning me an other eye roll from her.

"Whatever. We should get going before your mother starts wondering where you are again," she says, but I don't move, holding her in place.

"You're right. Just one more thing," I interject.

"What?" she asks, puzzled.

"May I have your number?" I inquire, nervously biting the inside of my cheek, uncertain if I'm pushing too far.

"What are your plans with it?" she questions, raising an eyebrow.

"Just to text you how beautiful you are every morning and every night," I reply, a smile playing on my lips. She shakes her head, chuckling slightly.

"Fine, but you'll have to move or I won't be able to get my phone," she concedes, and I quickly slide off her lap, allowing her to retrieve her phone. As she hands it to me, I input my number and send a message to myself to ensure I got it, and to save her number in my phone. She peers over my shoulder as I do so, and suddenly, a warm sensation fills my stomach once more. She has a way of making me feel things I didn't know I was capable of, and I know I won't be able to sleep tonight, with her on my mind.

A/N
A longer chapter! Hope you enjoyed it:)

I know I say this every time, but if there's something you'd like to see, lmk!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 7.7K 26
šŒššš«š¢šžš„ šƒš¢šœš¤š¢š§š¬šØš§ - š„š¢šŸšž š”ššš š­ššš¤šžš§ šš šš«ššš¬š­š¢šœ š­š®š«š§ šššŸš­šžš« š šžš­š­š¢š§š  š¢š§šÆšØš„šÆšžš š°š¢š­š” šš š š¢š«...
3.1M 94.2K 31
girlxgirl HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 IN GIRLONGIRL #1 IN GIRLS #1 IN TEACHER #5 IN GXG An emotionally battered woman with a craving for a attention and a...
814K 23.6K 97
19 year old Ellie has just moved to New York, waiting to start her first year of college, when she meets her also newly moved in neighbor. Once she...
252K 6.2K 25
| teacherxstudent | trouble on the tip of her tongue and an unnecessary rebellious attitude, a senior student learns some manners in a way not expect...