𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐬...

By Siya_Shyjesh

He only wanted to become a hero. That was his dream. But no one believed in him. His childhood friend did not... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 6

107 5 0
By Siya_Shyjesh

(A/N- hey guys! I am back again with a new chapter! Music is above and chapter below so let's get rollin')

-During the break-

-Aizawa POV-

I sit at my desk, sipping a cup of coffee while a huge discussion goes on within the staff room. Nezu had joined us as well and we were discussing the chances of a traitor being in UA.

"Could one of the little listeners be a traitor?"

"Yes, specifically in Class 2A or 2B but there are higher chances of them being in Class 1A."

"Nezu, do we have any suspects?"

"I cannot say for sure but all we can do right now is keep a close eye on all of them just in case."

Everyone nods in agreement and then Nemuri speaks up.

"I think that new kid can be cleared. He is so cute!"

"True since the little listener had just joined the class and the attack had happened before he joined."

I sigh and take a sip of my coffee.

"So we have one problem child clear. Now what about the rest? And also, how are we even sure that there is a traitor?"

"Because the league came to know about the trip when it was never told out to the public about it happening."

I sigh and shake my head.

"Vlad, this trip happens every year at the same place and almost at the same time. All they need to do is appoint someone to watch the bus come to the place and then alert the others and attack. It is as simple as that."

"I guess that is possible."

"What is none of the listeners are traitors? Maybe what Sho said is what exactly happened?"

"Maybe yes but as a safety precaution, we will keep a closer eye on them."

"Nezu, I think we should keep account of the safety of the children."

"What do you suggest hound dog?"

"I think we should get a dormitory system. It will be easier to keep an eye on the children and protect them from further attacks."

Nezu sips his tea, god knows where that came from, and nods in agreement.

"Alright then, I will start working on that. Aizawa, you and I will start heading to each and every household to ask for their consent on allowing their children to stay in the dormitories."

I groan and give out a huge sigh.

"Why does it always have to be me?"

"Maybe because you are their home room teacher?"

"Shut up Nem."

We finalize our plans and end things as the bell rings. I grab myself another cup of coffee before I head back to class. Right now, I have a class with another class and after that is class with 2A. I sigh and make my way to the class. I step inside and everyone rushes back to their seats. I nod at them and then begin to teach.

-Izuku POV-

The class is finally over and now it is Aizawa-Sensei's class. Kachaan turns around to face me and I grin at him.

"Hey Kachaan, need something."

"Nothing nerd. How are you holding up?"

"Everything's fine except that I have a teeny tiny question."

"What is it nerd?"

I look around to make sure that they were not nearby and then whisper it out.

"How in the hell do you tolerate them?"

"I really don't fucking know. They are just so fucking annoying as hell."

"Kaminari is fine and so is Sero but I can't deal with the other two. They just don't know how to mind their own business."

"Finally you fucking realized that. Now I don't have to fucking suffer alone."

"Oh hell nah! I am going to eat by my own during the break."

"Fuck no you're not!"

"Yes I will!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Guys? What's going on?"

We both turn and notice the whole bakusquad looking at us. I groan and drop my head on the table with a bang, thinking as to what I did to deserve this.

"Not your business you fucking extras!"

I look up and smile at them.

Time to put up a little act.

"It's really nothing much. Kachaan and me were just fighting over something silly."

They all smile and shrug it off but I can see that Kirishima was not entirely convinced.

He really is going to become a problem.

I must be a bit more careful from now.

Can't have him ruining our plans.

We were about to continue when Aizawa-Sensei steps into the classroom. They all rush back to their seats  and stay silent. He nods and we all sit down. Aizawa-Sensei nods at us and then gives out an announcement.

"The school has decided to add a dormitory system so we will be coming over to your homes to ask for your parent's consent today evening."

Everyone looks up in excitement and a discussion goes on around the class while Aizawa-Sensei goes back into his sleeping bag.

Alright, the house visit is not going to be a problem since we already have the setup for that.

Dad will be fine as well.

No one will figure that out either.

"Nerd?"

I look up and see Kachaan frowning at me.

"Yes Kachaan?"

"Problem?"

I smile at him and shake my head.

"No problem."

He was asking about the parent thing.

I forgot that he does not know about that.

It does not hurt I guess.

Now is not the time to tell him though.

I will tell it when the time is right.

"Midobabe!"

Oh hell nah! Why!?

"Yes Mina?"

"Are you excited?"

I nod my head and smile.

"I am quite excited."

She squeals and jumps up and down in excitement.

"I have an idea! Why don't we hold a dorm room competition for the best decorated room?"

I smile at her while Kachaan just groans.

"I am not going to do a stupid competition pinky!"

"Aww, is Bakubabe scared that he will lose?"

"Oh shut the fuck up Raccoon eyes! I am going to fucking win!"

She laughs and then looks at me.

"You are joining right Midobabe?"

"Yea I am."

I guess that is decided.

Now I need to remember to grab my tools as well when I move.

"Nerd?"

"Sorry, I zoned out."

I look up and see Kachaan staring back at me.

"Do you wanna hangout after school?"

The others seem to be distracted and I have a feeling that this is to get away from them.

"Sure, I am free."

"Alright."

I give him a small smile and look into those crimson red eyes.

Gosh, it really is so easy to get lost in those eyes.

I could just stare at them forever.

We continue to stare at each other and then Kachaan breaks the contact, looking away. I chuckle and was about to comment on it when the bell rings, interrupting me. Aizawa-Sensei leaves the classroom and the next teacher comes in to start teaching. I give out a sigh before I start to focus in class, not wanting to be called out.

-Time Skip-

-After School-

"Midobabe! Bakubabe! Wait up!"

We both sigh in annoyance and then turn around to face Mina who was running towards us. She catches up to us at the gates and then pants before looking at us with a grin.

"Do you both wanna join us for a small hangout?"

"I am not going to go in a fucking hangout with you extras!"

"Come on Bakubabe! It will be fun!"

She looks at me and then gives me the puppy eyes. Too bad she does not know that it does not work on me.

Hey! It is my trick!

I am not falling for my own trick!

"Sorry Mina, but I won't be able to come as well."

"Oh, it's fine then. We will hangout another time!"

"Okay then, bye Mina."

"Bye Bakubabe and Midobabe!"

She runs back to UA to the others and we make our way out of the gates. Once we both far enough from UA, we both start to laugh.

"God nerd, it was so funny watching your face while those extras were talking. You really got them fucking good!"

"Look who's talking! You were the one who kept getting cornered with them!"

We laugh and then look at each other with a smile. I look at him with a mischievous glint in my eyes and before he could react, I tap him on the shoulder and then run.

"You're it Kachaan!"

He glares at me playfully and then starts to run after me, both of us laughing along the way.

"Come back here you nerd!"

"Catch me if you can Kachaan!"

"Oh I will!"

I run faster and hide behind a corner. When Kachaan passes by, I surprise him, making him scream and trip backwards. But before he could hit the ground, I catch him.

"I did not expect you to scream like a girl Kachaan."

"Shut up Nerd."

I laugh and then stop when I realize the position we were in. Kachaan was in my arms, face up to me and his hands around my neck. He must have noticed it too because he goes looks away. We both blush and then awkwardly get back up.

Fuck that was awkward

But shit, he looked so good.

It felt so nice when he was in my arms.

Kachaan looks at me and I give him a small smile.

"Let's go back home shall we?"

"Alright nerd but it is time you explain the old hag everything."

I nod when suddenly, an idea comes in my head. I grab his hand and then start to run, pulling him with me.

"Come on Kachaan!"

"Do you have to fucking pull me nerd? I can walk y'know."

"Nah! This is better!"

I laugh and soon, we reach the front doorsteps of Kachaan's house.

Guess it's now or never.

I have to explain Auntie Mitsuki everything.

Kachaan rings the doorbell and soon the door is opened by blonde who looked like Kachaan but the female version.

Auntie Mitsuki.

"Why are you-.......Izuku?"

"Hello Auntie Mitsuki."

(A/N- hey guys! That was the end of this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! Also, since my school is starting back up again, I would be a bit busy so updates may be a bit slow. I apologize but I will try my best. I hope you guys have a great day/night! Stay Safe! Bye!)

(1759 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 189 14
Izuku was always the brightest child in Class 1A. But as they always say 'The Saddest People Smile the Brightest'. Izuku had always felt left out fro...
5.3K 234 6
Six-part short story Izuku Midoyria was always cheerful, pure, and intelligent. Until his childhood friend started bullying him beyond the usual amou...
220K 8.9K 33
They had caught him, thinking that mere handcuffs could contain his quirk. They kept him under constant supervision, knowing that he could escape an...
11.4K 568 14
"You really want a quirk so bad? Go take a swan dive off of the roof of the building and pray for a quirk in your next life!" ----- "I knew that no o...