AVELA'S ARRANGED MARRIAGE

By Aphiwe_Sokhela

A father traded her own daughter to a drug load to pay his debt that he made in the past. The girl has to end... More

AVELA'S ARRANGED MARRIAGE CHAPTER 1
AVELA'S ARRANGED MARRIAGE CHAPTER 2
AVELA'S ARRANGED MARRIAGE CHAPTER 3
AVELA'S ARRANGED MARRIAGE CHAPTER 5

AVELA'S ARRANGED MARRIAGE CHAPTER 4

94 6 0
By Aphiwe_Sokhela

                  AVELA'S ARRANGED MARRIAGE
                                •CHAPTER 4•

AVELA MKHIZE-KHUMALO

It's been 2 weeks of hell now, ever since Zwakele caught me on the phone with  Mzwandile he decided to tie me up on a chair in the closet. I don't even know why I'm still here, why didn't Mzwandile do something. Maybe he doesn't know that we are here. The lights went on and the door opened. He walked in wearing his boxers only.

Zwa: Good morning wifey. (smiling) It's a new day and I am happy today, please don't spoil my mood, are you hungry?

I nodded because my mouth was taped, So I couldn't shout for help nor talk.

Zwa: Okay, wait for me.

He wore his Black three piece suit with a black shirt then went downstairs. After about 20 minutes he walked in with a tray full of breakfast. He removed the tape from my mouth, the smell of rotten eggs hit me like a train and I had an urge to vomit.

Zwa: Here is your breakf-

I vomited on the food and his suit got stained.

Zwa: AVELA KHUMALO!!
Avela: I'm Sorry, the eggs smell bad, are they rotten?
Zwa: I bought grocery yesterday.

Oh no, these are the symptoms of pregnancy. This always happen in the movies.

Avela: No-No-It's can't be. (Crying)
Zwa: It can't be what? (Confused)
Avela: I can't be pregnant.
Zwa: You are pregnant? (Surprised)
Avela: NO!! (Crying)

He changed the suit and wore Black and White Nike tracksuits then left. After an hour he came back with a small plastic. He untied me then threw the plastic at me.

Zwa: Go and test.

I took the plastic then walked to the bathroom. I took all the four home pregnancy tests. I then waited for 3 minutes. I am scared to even check the results.

Avela: Zwakele!! (Shouting)

He came running into the bath room.

Zwa: Is it positive?
Avela: Check it for yourself, I'm scared.

He checked the instructions from the box then checked all of the sticks.

Zwa: They are all positive. (Smiling) WE ARE PREGNANT!!

He attacked me with a hug and I fainted.

SIBONGILE MKHIZE

I am worried about my daughter, I know that she is married now, but her not calling me for full 2 weeks-No, that's not my daughter.

I went to the Khumalo resident. They let me in at the gate and I went inside. I rang the bell then MaKhumalo opened the door for me.

Sibongile: (Smiling) Nokukhanya.
Khanyi: Sibongile, what brings you here? Come on in.

I came in and she led me to the living room, I sat down.

Sibongile: (Smiling)I came to check on my daughter, how is she holding up?
Khanyi: Well she left with Zwakele about 2 weeks ago and went to Jo'bung (She sat down)
Sibongile: Oh, really? (surprised) I thought she was still performing her duties as the Khumalo wife.
Khanyi: She didn't tell you?
Sibongile: No.
Khanyi: Do you want something to drink?
Sibongile: No, I'm okay. I will just leave now.
Khanyi: Okay.

I went back home, so Muzi has been lying to me all along why did he lie, is my daughter in any kind of danger ? I got home and called Mzwandile.

Mzwa: Mamzo.
Sibongile: Hey, how are you doing?
Mzwa: I am good and how are you Ma?
Sibongile: I'm not okay, Avela is not answering my calls, can you please give me Zwakele's number?
Mzwa: Uhmm,sure. I'll send it in a minute.
Sibongile: Okay, bye then. (I hanged up)

ZWAKELE KHUMALO

After Avela has fointed I didn't know what to do. I called my doctor and he came after some time. I don't want to risk my child dying.After some time Avela woke up.

Dr: How are you feeling Mam?
Avela: Tired.
Dr: You should rest and avoid anything that might cause you to stress, because it will lead to you losing the boby.
Avela: So, I'm pregnant?
Zwa: All three tests came positive and only one came negative.
Avela: I'm sure the other three are expired, that's possible Right sir? (looking at the doctor)
Dr: Well it is, but I ran the tests and you are indeed pregnant.
Zwa: Relax, we will go through this together. Doc, thank you.
Dr: Please take these supplement every day, 2 times a day. Your check-up appointment will be next month.
Zwa: Thank you, Doc.

The doctor left and I was left with Avela. I have to make sure that I take care of her so that my baby can stay healthy. I sat on the bed next to her.

Zwa: Avela, I want to take this opportunity and apologise for everything that I have done to you. I'm sorry for, uhmm-Foe raping you and for tying you up on a chair for full two weeks. I promise to be a better husband from now on.
Avela: Zwakele, what do you want from me now? You won't sex?
Zwa: No, I want to be a better person to you-a better husband.
Avela: Why now?
Zwa: It is because I have recognised my mistakes. Please give me just one week  to prove myself.
Avela: Okay, but I have a request.
Zwa: I'm listening.
Avela: I want my phone.
Zwa: I will give you your phone, but please don't tell anyone about all the bad things that I did, or else I'll kill you. (I said with a stern voice.
Avela: (She swallowed) I won't.

My phone rang and it was an unsaved number.

Zwa: Zwakele Khumalo, hello.
Sibongile: Zwakele, it's Avela's mother.
Zwa: Oh Ma, how are you? (I put the phone on loudspeaker)
Sibongile: I'm not okay, I've been trying to call Avela for two weeks now and her phone goes straight to vocemail.
Zwa. (I laughed) Oh no, we just came back today from our honeymoon and we weren't using our phones.
Sibongile: Oh (She laughed) Why didn't you tell me, I was worried sick now.
Zwa: We are sorry Ma.
Sibongile: I'll wait for her call.
Zwa: Okay.

She hanged up, I looked at Avela.

Zwa: I will give you the phone and please stick to this story.
Avela: Okay.

I went to my closet then took out her phone which I have added a tracker on, every call that she makes will be recorded and sent to me. I gave her the phone.

Zwa: Let's go and have something to eat so that you can call your mother.
Avela: I'm not hungry.
Zwa: Well, you are eating for two now.

I helped her stand up and we went downstairs. I helped her sit ion the high chair.

Zwa: So, what do you want to eat?
Avela: Anything.
Zwa: I will make eggs then. (I teased her)
Avela: No-No
Zwa: (I chuckled) So what do you want?
Avela: (She smiled) Uhmm, I want dunked wings.
Zwa: I can't make that.
Avela: Go and buy them.
Zwa: You want me to drive for wings only?
Avela: Yes, I want wings.

Do I even have a choice?

Zwa: Fine, I will go and buy the wings.

I left and went to the nearby shopping center, I bought the dunked wings and a large Pizza.

AVELA MKHIZE-KHUMALO

When he left the house I firstly had a small tub of ice-cream then went upstairs to take a long shower. I walked to the closet wearing only my underwears, Zwakele budged in and I quickly covered my body.

Zwa: I'm sorry, but I have been calling you.
Avela: Oh, I was taking a shower.

I took out a dress to wear.

Zwa: It's cold today, you can wear my sweatpants and hoodie.
Avela: Really? ( Surprised)
Zwa: Yeah.

He took out his hoodie and sweatpants and helped me wear them. They were a bit baggy and I wasn't comfortable with him touching me, but I let him anyways because I didn't want to anger him.

Zwa: Let's go and feed the both of you.

I faked a smile, why is he being like this? He is now caring, we went to the living room. Food was scattered on the table and I salivated at the  sight of junk food and candy.

Zwa: What do you want to watch?
Avela: The Summer I turned pretty.

He played the series "The Summer I Turned Pretty" and I stuffed myself with the Junk food.

Zwa: I think you should slow down now you will choke my baby with fats
Avela: Uhmmm, I'm sorry. (I closed the wings packet)
Zwa: No-I was just joking.
Avela: Okay
Zwa: Did you call your mother?
Avela: Oh-I forgot, let me go and fetch my phone upstairs. (I stood up)
Zwa: I'll get it for you.
Avela: (I sat down) Okay.

ZWAKELE KHUMALO

I went upstairs to fetch Avela's phone and I found it ringing, Lebo-oh maybe its one of her friends.

Lebo: Oh finally, I have been trying to call you. Abo and I have been worried sick about you. Are you okay?

Who is this punk now?

Zwa: I advice you to stay away from my wife from now on. (Angry)
Lebo: Your wife? (Confused) Are you crazy?
Zwa. Call me crazy one more time and you will eat your own balls. Lebo. You are crazy!!

I hanged up and sent this guy's number to Teaser with a message "Track him and get  him to the warehouse. I need him as in yesterday". He will regret this day. I went downstairs and gave Avela her phone.

Avela: What took you so long?
Zwa: I had to use the bathroom. (I sat down)
Avela:Mmm.

She called her mom

Avela: Ma
Sibongile: Vee, how are you doing my love?
Avela: I'm okay Ma and you?
Sibongile: I was worried about you. I thought you didn't want to talk to me, because your dad said that you guys talk.
Avela: I told him to lie to you so you won't worry about me, but I guess that made things worse.

They continued to catch up and I was impressed, she lied about the honeymoon. I kept massaging her feet.

Avela: I love you too, bye. (She hanged up)
Zwa: This is boring.
Avela: Its actually nice.

I spent the day with her getting to know each other until she fall asleep and I took her to our bedroom. I tucked her in bed then fell asleep next to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 94.9K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.1M 27.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
597K 63K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...