His Solace , Her Devotion

By DivyanshiYadav497

Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night... More

INTRODUCTION TO THE CHARACTERS....
CHAPTER 1 ~ city of love
CHAPTER 2 ~ first meet
CHAPTER 3 ~ jhumka
CHAPTER 4~ she love zade meadows?
CHAPTER 5~ he's old
CHAPTER 6~ age gap nahi generation gap
CHAPTER 7~ first boyfriend first kiss
CHAPTER 8 ~ pehle baho me fir pyar me girne ka intezar
CHAPTER 9 ~ she left
CHAPTER 10 ~ he replaced me? it was all a lie?
CHAPTER 11 ~ par tum ruk jati kya?
CHAPTER 12 ~ tumhare alawa aur kya chiz mujhe apne aage pichhe ghuma sakti hai?
CHAPTER 13 ~ all that because I called you a friend?
CHAPTER 14 ~ typical asian household
CHAPTER 15 ~ ektarfa pyar
CHAPTER 16 ~ don't be public transport be Divya transport
CHAPTER 17 ~ i want to wear his initials on a chain
CHAPTER 18 ~ she left again?
CHAPTER 19 ~ m'lady
CHAPTER 20 ~ tum ruk sakti thi na?
CHAPTER 21 ~ run baby run
CHAPTER 23 ~ proposal
CHAPTER 24 ~ pregnant?
CHAPTER 25 ~ Shaadi
CHAPTER 26 ~ Meri suhagraat????
CHAPTER 27 ~ Secret terrace meets
CHAPTER 28 ~ Ishq ka rang safed Piya , na chhal na kapat na hi bhed piya
CHAPTER 29 ~ swan for me?

CHAPTER 22 ~ jet burn?

663 38 7
By DivyanshiYadav497

Gali me maare phere....👀✨
Paas aane ko mere....🥀♥️
Gali me maare phere....👀✨
Paas aane ko mere....🥀♥️
Kabhi parakhta nain mere...👀
Kabhi parakhta tor....♥️
Kabhi parakhta nain mere...👀
Kabhi parakhta tor....♥️

Ambarsariya....🌬️☁️
Mundeya ve kachiya kaliya na tod....🥀✨
Ambarsariya....🌬️☁️
Mundeya ve kachiya kaliya na tod...🥀✨
Teri maa ne bole hai mujhe teekhe se bol ambarsariya...🦋
Ambarsariya....🌬️☁️
Hoo ambarsariya....🌬️☁️

DIVYA'S POV....

Next morning when I woke up my apartment was empty.
Like literally empty everything I owned in this apartment was gone.
Like gone gone.

I went downstairs and saw him sitting at my couch working on his phone.
"Where did all my stuff go?" I asked him shocked.
Not caring about my morning look where my eyes are puffy my hair are everywhere and I am nowhere I mean I am in my dreamland still.

"India" he replied shortly.
"What?" I said more shocked.
"India" he said again not looking up from his phone again.
"I heard it the first time I wasn't asking you to repeat what you said ansh.
I was showcasing my shock from that 'what'" I said folding my both hands infront of my chest looking at him for answers.

"What is my stuff doing in India without me?" I asked trying to make sense out of this.
"Stuff don't do anything Divya ,you do stuff with stuff" he said now looking up at me.
And I prefer him looking down at his phone.
Since whenever he looks me in the eyes I get a nervous wreck.

"I know ansh but why did you send my stuff back to India?" I asked
"Because you are also going back to India" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"But I haven't even talked to my boss about it and you already sent my stuff back?" I asked unbelievably.
"I talked to him and I arranged everything ,get ready baby" he said dismissing the subject now.

"Okay fine fine" I said and started going up to change but realise my stuff is gone how am I suppose to get ready without clothes?

"I don't have clothes" i turned around again and said.
"There is a saree in your closet wear that we are meeting my family today" he said.
"Okay" I said and again turned around to get changed but got shocked and turned around to face him again.

"WHAT THE HECK?" I shouted at the top of my lungs.
"Yes baby" he said determined.
"But you didn't even tell me anything and suddenly I'm going back to India and meeting your family?????" I asked annoyed.

"Yes" he said making it worse.
I walked towards him looked him dead in the eyes and maintain the eye contact while I say.

"Listen Mr rajvansh this
* pointing at me and him with my index finger* does not work like this.
If you want to do something tell me first and then I'll give you my opinion and then we both will decide you understand?"

"We are leaving in half and hour change fast" he said.

I got annoyed and panicked at once.
"But I don't know how to wear a saree, i only wore saree once at my farewell that too my mother made me wear it"I said through gritted teeths while jumping in Panick.

"What?" He said.
"I said I don't know how to wear a saree" i said again still jumping .
"I heard you the first time Divya i am just showcasing my annoyance" he said.
"But you love me"I said pouting a little.
"That does not make you any less annoying" he said and kissed my nose , we both laughed it off.

"What do we do now?"i asked when I remembered saree is again a issue.
"I'll help you" he said and went upstairs in my closet leaving me bewildered.

God what is he thinking?
How can he help me wear a saree when we both are clueless about it?

Anyways I went up too
"Wait I'll take a shower and be right back."

After I came back I stood infront of the full length mirror that is placed near my bed
wearing the blouse and body shaper.

He took the folded saree and opened it to its full length.
He placed straightly on the floor so its almost covering my whole room with its length.
"You don't think it's too long for me?it's like never-ending "
I said thinking how will he make me wear that ajgar.
Am I supposed to just wrap the whole thing around my waist?

"I saw the video on how to wear a saree and apparantly sarees are supposed to be this long" he said totally focusing on which corner of the saree to start with.

He took the starting corner and tucked it a little inside my body shaper unintentionally touching my stomach and giving a whole forest in my stomach.

God his touch
His Touch

How can I explain his touch? I'll try to put it to words

It's strong, firm, gentle and caring His passion shows through With the love that he's sharing

His hands are dry, calloused and tough From working so hard to provide for us But his hands are gentle, smooth as silk When he holds me close

His hot breath on my skin Churns the burning within And the love that I long to share

His eyes pierce my soul, makes my heart skip so It is at that very second that our souls meet

He tucked more of it around my waist.
Again touching my bare skin.
Electricity went through my whole body and I shivered visibly.

He saw me and smirked.
"Don't smirk ansh and stop teasing me just focus on the work in hand" I said looking away since my face is red by embarrassment.

"I am the only focused one divi you are the one distracted and also trying to distract me" he said and again returned to the saree.

"Twirl two times" he said .
I put my both hands up in the air because if I twirl with them down they will hit ansh.
And twirled two times my long hair spinning and scattering in air while he kept holding the saree so now I am under two layers of saree.

Soon he made plates and tucked them in too.
He bent down to straighten the plates from bottom.
And he smiled up to me.
He never smiled like that before.
He rarely smiles.
It's either smirks or his usual expressionless face.
I also looked down at him and smiled a toothy smile.

"Why are you smiling?"i asked still smiling.
"This is the first time I am on my knees for someone.
And I thaught it'll make me feel lower than them if I kneel infront of anyone.
But with you,I feel euphoric and dreamy "
He replied and i was shocked and relieved too.

And I was ready wearing the saree that he made me wear.

Her saree and look...
Same earrings.

I wore my anklets that started making a melodious sound.

He looked at me and kept looking at me.
You know those love eyes people talk about I can literally see it right now.
He looks at me so dreamily like I look like his dreamland princess.
He just looks at me,
like I'm the purpose he'd been looking for, all his life. Like all the beauty, resides in my eyes. He speaks a thousand words, just standing across me as he stares, While our lips, practices the art of being mute, speechless . There's this sparkle in his eyes, that makes the sky filled with million stars, fade away too, and I always know exactly what he's trying to say, so I just softly whisper, "Baby, I love you too."

He took his hand and kept it on his heart.
"Hayeee fidaaa" he said to himself so slowly.

"I am making you wear saree for the rest of our lives after marriage " he said to me very much determined to do it .

"What if I fall every step I take in this?"i asked amazed by his reaction.
"I will always be right beside you to catch you" he replied.

We went down and I entered kitchen to make us breakfast before we leave.
"Chai ya coffee?" I asked him from the kitchen while he sat on the couch working on his phone.
"Chai" he replied and I started making chai with bread rolls.

I gave him the chai and bread rolls while I ate rolls myself.
"You made these?" He asked after trying one bite.
"Who else is in this house?" I asked sarcastically.
"I didn't knew you were a cook too" he said lovingly.
"Oh I love cooking actually my mom is a really good cook she used to love cooking before marriage so she took cooking classes for many years.
But she started hating cooking after marriage because she always have to cook now
She taught me many of her dishes." I told him.

He took a sip of his chai.
"I want this chai everyday" he said.
"I'll make it for you everyday." I said keeping my head in my hands and looking at him.

Later we reached the airport while everyone at the airport is staring at me because apparatus I'm wearing a wierd dress in foreign.

I started going towards the flight but ansh held my hand and dragged me to different wing.

"I came with my private jet" he said and I looked at him.
"You have a private jet?" I asked staring at him shocked.
"I have 9" he replied and I gasped.

His jet....

I excitedly entered and he followed.
I looked around and dayumm it's pretty.

I looked around a little and sat beside ansh while he just stared at me amusingly all the way , after I heard the announcement saying put on seatbelt since it's starting.
It's a 12 hour flight so I decided to sleep.

After 7 hours the jet started shaking and we heard an announcement saying it's a turbulence and not to worry it'll be fine in few minutes.

But I got really scared.
I held his hand very tightly.
"Ansh I'm scared I-i I am r-really scared I- i don't wanna die yet I-i ha-have so m-many things left to d-do in my life" I said stuttering while panicking.

He told me to get up and I did then he made me sit on his lap and put my head on his shoulder.
I put my arm around his neck and started shaking non stop while he caressed my hair and said soothing nothings in my ear.

He said many things about our future and many more beautiful things that helped me regain my posture.

But the plane suddenly tilted and I screamed and hugged ansh tightly.
He kept caressing my hair and patting my back while I kept shaking and my breathings was fast and abnormal.
I guess that's what some people call panick attack.

It got better after some time but I slept in ansh's arms.

I felt myself moving and I opened my eyes and saw ansh was walking out of the jet carrying me bridal style.

"Let me down" I said in my sleepy voice.
And he did.
I stood up and started walking out of the jet when I felt a tug on my shoulder.

I saw my saree corner was stuck in the door of the jet.
Ansh also looked back when he didn't found me beside him.
He came back and saw how my saree is stuck there.
He helped me untangle my saree from the door and again started walking out when we were at safe distance from the jet he called the driver of the jet.
(I forget the spelling of pilet ,is it pilet or piolet ? ~An)

"Take 20 gallon of fuel and sprinkle it everywhere in this jet" he told the pilot and and waited.
"Ansh why did you say that?" I asked a little confused.
"We are burning the jet" he replied calmly.

"WHAT?WHY?" I asked totally shocked out of my wits.
What the hell?why?burn the jet? It must be more expensive than my whole life God what is going through that head of his??????

"This jet dared to scare you to the point you had a panick attack and this jet dared to hold your saree .
Noone and I mean NOONE dares to touch your saree except me.
And noone is allowed to either" he said looking straight in my eyes.

What?he's burning his whole jet because of me? Because his jet had a turbulence and I got my saree stuck in its door?
Sorry big jet you are going through that because of me.

"You don't have to do that let's just keep going okay?" I said sternly.

"We are going after burning the jet" he replied sternly and stubbornly.
So I guess we are staying for the fire cracker show since he doesn't seem to be understating anything right now.

After few minutes fuel was everywhere around the jet and ansh took out a lighter from his side pocket.

"Why do you have a lighter?" I asked making a wierd face.
"You smoke?" I asked again.
"Yes I do love do you not like it?" He asked converting his attention to me.
"No I don't date smokers" i replied nonchalantly.

"I'll quit" i replied and threw the lit up lighter at the jet and it started burning we stepped back many feets.

I saw it burn with my eyes wide open.
He is definitely obsessed with me.
He said he loves me.
But love doesn't make you go this far.
This is too much.

This isn't love this is obsession.
He did not just burnt a freaking jet because he was jealous of it.

Jealousy ❎
Ameeri ✔️

He came up to me made me look up to me and kissed me slowly but passionately infront of the burning jet.

He is crazy.
Definitely psycho.
Ofcourse the first guy I ever kissed would turn out to be a psychopath who burns his own private jet.

Other guys are raising standards and here he is.
Raising my blood pressure.

_________________________

Heyooo ladies.
I'm back with an update.
Hope you liked it.
You know voting on Wattpad does not cost you your life so please try and vote.
Look at you still not voting after literally witnessing a burning jet.
Byeeee babygirlies 👀♥️✨🥀
_________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 14K 42
Saumya... Tomorrow is the big day of my life. The engagement day. I was busy praying and something cold was touching my neck. I shivered. Was it any...
48.8K 3.1K 33
๐Ÿฆ‹She is his butterfly, soft, naive and fragile. โœจHe is the one to make her feel butterflies, ruthless, rude and heartless. ~~~~~~~~~ He is the dev...
8.6K 246 36
When two meet chaos is bound to happen ........ A LOVELY CHAOS๐Ÿ’• Both are similar as well as different at same time๐Ÿคจ ........ They except each other...
128K 8.4K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...