Trolls World Tour Rp

By pvences1

The title says my fave movie with my favorite boi More

Rules
My oc/form
Pop Village
Techno Reef
Country Village
Movies 1 or 2
Pintrest
Next Gen
If you were the same Troll type of your crush
Power hungry au
MYOS
Genderbend au
Trolls Band Together
Trolls Holiday Specials
Rp ideas
Wreck-It Ralph Au
Frozen Au
Princess and the Frog Au
Movies Au
Trolls x Poppy Playtime Au
Crystal Oc Au
Trolls x Garten of BanBan Au
Yandere
Colorless Au

Trolls Infection Au

723 0 487
By pvences1

Poppy, along with Amy and Oc went to the caves to gather some gems when they encountered a rare dangerous species called a Twik as it bit Poppy and Amy. Oc didn't get bit as they got rid of it. Poppy and Amy were bleeding on their arms where they got bit with two bite marks on them, so Oc helps them back home in hope to care for them.

(Infected can be detained. The infected can still remember their loved ones, but their permanent smiles don't go away. Those bigger than Twiks, Trolls and other smaller animals are immune)

Stages:

After weeks of the infection, the research group found a way to cure the infected trolls with the help of the cloud people (who are immune to the infection)

Operation Plan:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 135 10
Y/N L/N is born from a lower class family in Koriko, where he finds himself in the same job he would always have: working at a bakery, where his late...
6.3K 148 8
You had moved away for six years and when you returned, you and your best friend Ben had a bit of a rough time seeing eye-to-eye.
2.9K 102 12
the events of the movie it will be about sonic and princess becoming heroes on earth with their super speed but trouble soon arrives when doctor robo...
184K 5.5K 109
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...