Nymphic Vendetta [YOONKOOK]

By stella_yoongles

"You are to not forget your place, Jeon." Yoongi asserts, a sense of finality in his tone. "Bear in mind that... More

I: The blessed and The Cursed.

II: Approaching danger. [⚠]

67 13 7
By stella_yoongles

[ ⚠⚠⚠: This chapter contains dubious consent. Proceed with caution.]

⚔⚔⚔

──────────────────

"A-Ah...!"

Jungkook blinks slowly. His vision is hazy, but he could figure out Yoongi's pale and tensed back. He doesn't even know when he'd grabbed the Alpha by his waist and pulled him close to him.

Or when he'd put almost half of his cock inside him.

It's so warm inside him, he can't even pull out. Yoongi flinches and tightens up everytime Jungkook pushes himself in further.

He gulps intensely, face flushed and breathing uneven.

This is exceptionally erotic.

The way it feels like Yoongi is trying to crawl away from his touch, or that he might be signalling him to be a little bit rougher and shove it inside him in one go.

"Hngh...!", Yoongi whimpers, snapping Jungkook out of his dazed state.

That thing. That thing on his neck. That leather choker is annoying the hell out of Jungkook. Why is he wearing that? He wants to see his flushed skin there, too.

Jungkook unconsciously reaches out to the choker and strokes it. Yoongi flinches in reaction, and turns around.

Yoongi sucks in a moan. This man is far too excited— but that doesn't mean he'll let him break the agreement.

"Stop touching my neck." Yoongi grabs the man's hand and swats it away. He then adds breathlessly,"Focus."

Jungkook grits his teeth and grabs the Alpha by his waist, pulling him closer to him. Burying his face into his shoulder, he takes a thorough whiff of Yoongi's scent, kissing and biting the skin there.

"Ha... fine..." Jungkook breathes, thrusting in deeper.

Yoongi's insides twitch, and he closes his eyes shut as he feels the other Alpha forcing his entire weight on his back.

"Ah... Please..." Yoongi whimpers, toes curling back from the overwhelming stimulation.

Yoongi's entire body shakes up from the sudden forceful thrust. His breath feels hot against his skin. This is unlike any of the other encounters, who is this man?

Jungkook's hand creeps in between Yoongi's legs, fondling his thighs, then wrapping his one hand around his erected cock.

"Mmh...!", Yoongi cries out loud, but Jungkook's thrusts don't stop. He's probably reached up to his stomach by now, as he can feel his length rubbing up against his prostate simultaneously.

Then, Jungkook leans over and bites down on the leather choker Yoongi was wearing. Just as he was about to snap it, Yoongi moves away, leaving Jungkook hanging.

Haa, seriously...!

"Didn't I tell you not to bite my neck?", Yoongi pulls back, pushing Jungkook away with a shove in his chest. He gets up on the bed, this time ready to go missionary. He places a hand on the other Alpha's shoulder for balance and says,"No matter. You're simply overexcited, calm down and try— Ah!"

Jungkook was not ready to listen to all of that, it seemed. He grabs the Alpha by his wrist and pins him down on the bed underneath.

"Huu...", Jungkook sighs, sweating profusely. "Sorry. Won't bite, so don't move."

Yoongi furrows his brows.

That voice... it sounds too familiar.

However, Jungkook proves him that he's got other things up his arse to worry about that. He pounds into him full force, and Yoongi lets out an high pitched moan that he didn't know he was capable of letting out.

Jungkook leans forward, working his hands up to Yoongi's plump chest and squeezing the skin there. Yoongi finds himself Instinctively tilting his head to the side to give the Alpha access to his neck.

Jungkook licks and sucks the leather choker, and bites down on it yet again— however, this time, he'd done it.

"W-wait." Yoongi weakly demands, but the man keeps biting the choker. This time, Yoongi uses his full force to shove the Alpha away from his neck. "I said don't bite my neck!"

Yoongi gets up, annoyed with repeating himself again and again.

He loosens his blindfold and grumbles,"What is wrong with you?! How dare you violate the agreement?"

Yoongi freezes as soon as the blindfold falls off his face.

"You... you are ...", Yoongi stares in disbelief, not daring to believe that the person who's balls deep in him was; "... Jeon Jungkook?"

Jungkook's looking down on him, face completely flushed and gaze going haywire.

Yoongi clenches his jaw,"What the hell do you think you're doing— Ungh!"

Jungkook whimpers as Yoongi's walls clam around his swelling knot tightly.

Yoongi looks down, then looks up at the man again nervously. "W-why are you not pulling out?"

"You know why not."

Yoongi flinches. "Stop at once and leave!"

Jungkook flinches as well. "Wait. Don't move, fuck."

Yoongi flails, only for his insides to squeeze Jungkook in further.

"HNGH?!" Both wince out loud at that.

"I said, stop moving!" Jungkook shoves Yoongi's arms down on bed and pins them down.

"What?!" Yoongi's dreadful expectation comes true as he notices the bulge in his stomach. He gulps. "You knot with those who are not even an Omega?"

"What?!" Jungkook winces again,"Ugh. Nevermind, j-just, stop moving."

Yoongi clicks his tongue.

⚔⚔⚔

It feels like it keeps growing inside him rapidly, and it just wouldn't stop.

"How much longer will this take?", Yoongi asks. His insides are going numb and his back hurts from laying on it for so long.

"Look here, this isn't something I can control." Jungkook says, feeling Yoongi's insides twitching again. "You're an Alpha yourself, you ought to know better!"

Yoongi rolls his eyes and sighs, plopping down on the bed underneath helplessly.

Just when Jungkook thinks it's nearly time for it to end and start regretting every single thing from the beginning, a few abrupt knocks on the door surprises him.

"Sir, it's Taehyung."

Both Jungkook and Yoongi look up, startled and taken aback.

The door opens abruptly.

"I'm afraid it's urgent so please excuse—"

Before Taehyung could finish his sentence, a man draped in a brown cape rushes past him.

He blinks in confusion for a moment, only for realisation to hit him like a boulder.

"I found the escaped prisoner! Fetch him at once!" He yells, ready to rush to catch him, only to abruptly turn back to Yoongi. "SIR YOONGI!"

Yoongi was sitting on his bed, naked and dazed.

"Sir!", Taehyung calls, this time expression filled with worry. "Are you alright?!"

Yoongi, however, could think about nothing but the insurmountable amount of semen seeping from inside him.

"Oh, my god..." Yoongi slaps his hands over his mouth and gasps, feeling nauseous. "W-what have I done..."

⚔⚔⚔

The next day, however, Yoongi finds it hard to focus on his paper works. His office may be the calmest place for him to be at this moment, but right now, it feels as if he's being engulfed by his train of thoughts.

He stops his scribbling and sighs. "What of Jeon?"

The guards stands straight. "We've recaptured him and casted a sealing spell on the chains so that he cannot escape again, sir."

"When is the execution?"

"In a week, sir."

"Understood. You may leave."

The guard bows and leaves with that.

Yoongi buries his face in between the palm of his hands and sighs.

It will also take a week to know. That's cutting it close.

Yoongi opens his eyes and stares longingly at his belly. His hand instinctively reaches out and rubs at it gently.

Did it really work this time?

Really?

Yoongi leans back on his chair and sighs deeply. He's sighing quite a lot nowadays.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." He mutters to himself.

It can't be.

That man cannot become his Orion.

He just cannot.

He won't allow it.

─────── ⚔⚔⚔ ───────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Stay By JT Starr

Fanfiction

937 108 6
Set in different timelines, Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung prove how they are destined to be with each other --- even when their sole enemy, Time, play...
4.5K 316 9
' I love you kookie 'said a girl while playing with her hem of the saree while shyly looking down...... 'I love you too baby TaeTae ' said the boy...
34.2K 912 12
BottomKook Jeon Jungkook is a teacher at a new school who meets a bad boy Park Jimin And Jimin becomes his Daddy
163K 10.1K 46
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...