Higeki No Idol [Oshi No Ko] S...

By Anzukyo

After the apartment building collapsed, a young male ex-idol died way too early. But afterwards, Two particul... More

Character introduction art โ˜†
[>>>>>>>>>Restart!]
[>Chapter 01: New soul, Who's this?>]
[>Chapter 2: Adjusting the norm>]
[>Chapter 3: My time, My reality>]
[>Chapter 4: Start Line!>]
[>Another Side: B-Star>]
[>Chapter 5: A start and obstacle>]
[>Chapter 6: Idols Hearts and Love>]
[>Chapter 7: Hideous Truth>]
[>>Rejected idea ๐Ÿ’ก<<]
[>Chapter 9: Hikaru Kamiki>]

[>Chapter 8: Picture Love Story>]

717 23 30
By Anzukyo

It has been a few months after the interview. Since then, time have passed me without a warning.

The interview in the talk show with station Y have somehow gather more fans as the time went by. Most noticable, during fan meet and greet would goes for hours with a long line.

We had done a lot of things.

For example, much bigger venue to perform, have more interview, and everyone have their own offer for either a commercial or a appearance on a big game show.

But, even if we were popular amongst the idol fans right now, the payment is really bad...

Ai wasn't exaggerating when she said how suck it was the payment when we have show like almost three times a month in different locations.

Speaking of Ai, she is kinda the same as usual. She would talk to me regularly and would ask me to hang out during our free time.

Ai would sometime bring up about hikaru during our conversation. Like how he was a good actor, or how good looking he was or how short he was compared to her. I almost laugh about it but I was able to hold it back.

One odd conversation with Ai was after the end of the year show.

We were in our make-up room and it was only and Ai that was in the room. We both just talk so we wouldn't be bored.

"I guess today show is really fun, right?"

"Yeah, there was so many people attending our show." I replied while taking off my hair accessories.

We were keep talking about random stuff until she suddenly ask me a question.

"Ne Hime-chan? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"....."

It was a short paused before she continues.

"How are you doing this day?"

That was an odd question...?

"I guess I'm okay...? I do have something that I'm worried about but I try my best not to let it bother me as much. Why do you ask?"

I look at her face to face and it was in another pause.

"...I see. You always tell the truth even if it's vague huh?"

That took me by surprise.

'Well, I shouldn't be surprised when I'm facing the liar genius at this point.

But it did take me off guard...'

"Well, there is no good in telling lies anyway. Yes, lie can be essential at certain situations but telling lies left to right everytime is also harmful.

I'm not saying that I never lie but I rather tell the truth rather than telling people a lie that might come back and bite me in the later days."

As got up and change my clothes with my normal fits behind the curtain.

'I think I over said it but... it's one way just to make her realize that not everything have to be a lie.

Love is love.

Lying is no way shape of love.

I don't like to lie even if I had to...'

I came out and Ai was still there but she seems to be in deep thoughts.

"I gotta go, please tell the president that I couldn't join for tonight party. Bye Ai."

I took my bag without saying anything else and went to a convenience store to buy some nice food to eat at my place. I've been upgraded to a more nice place recently so I'll just enjoy my new year at home.

After a few days, when we meet again at the studio the next day, she still act the same with me.

'Let just hope that she did think that through...'

But one thing that I didn't expect is that, I have met the guy that will be a threat to Ai on one of our meet & greet event. I saw that he gave Ai the same exact jar with star like how he did in the manga during one of our events recently.

What more that I didn't expect that he was on line on my lane after he was done with Ai!

Every lane was long and pack with people, and it will take almost 30 minutes to reach one member at time. I don't know what coffee he had drink but he was able to get to me 20 minutes later because

My line wasn't long as Ai or the other.

He was next in line, I had to prepare myself before I can face him.

'I have no right to judge him but I'm scared when he was literally a killer in the future!'

"Hi! Thank you for coming to our show tonight! I'm really grateful that you come today!" As I do my signature pose.

'I might sound a bit strain, but I'm nervous!'

"I-it's nothing...I really enjoy B-komachi songs and... I appreciate all the hard works you- all have put in the sh-show.."

"Aww, thank you!"

'Was I too energetic?' I thought to myself.

He then open his backpack like he was trying to grab something.

'..Am I going to die..?'

I can feel my body getting tense because even if I know what happens in the future my actions have change a lot of the original story progression and one of the chance that things will have a different outcome!

'Please don't kill me off yet!'

He slowly taking his hand off the bag only to be greeted with a doll that look like me.

"T-this doll reminded me of you...I-I hope you don't mind accepting th-this.." as he shakily hand it to me.

I accepted it and fiddle with the doll.

"Oh wow, I...really like this...I always wanted one of these dolls before. I was planning to buy it at the end of the week actually, hehe. Thank you so much! " as I give a big smile towards him.

"You welcome, Hime-chan. I'm glad that you like it.." he shyly replied.

I saw that the tag was still on it and it wasn't cheap at all. He seem to notice it and try to explain it.

"O-oh, I forgot to take it off earlier..." As he scratched his cheek.

"Umm, Mr..?" While I put the doll at the table.

"Ryu-ryunosuke!"

"Ne, Ryunosuke-kun, I really appreciate the gift but please, don't buy an expensive stuff for me. I'm already grateful that you came to our show, so there is no need to spend to much okay? I want you to also take care of yourself, that's what more important to me." As I was holding his hand while trying to advise him.

He was blushing red and wasn't able to say anything straight but I can still understand what he was saying.

"Y-y-y-yes! I-i will!"

'I can't help but advice him on that! He's spending too much money, especially when he bought our original ticket in front seat and meet & greet pass that literally cost so much!

Not to mention the merchandise he also bought just now! He even had a time to decorate his bag with it!'

"Remember it okay? I hope to see you again next time Ryunosuke-kun! Take good care of yourself okay?"

After that I sign a few CD, and he was basically jumping after we had done with it.

I look at the other members that still have a few more fans while mine had already done. Ai was the last one to finish while I finish the fastest.

Fast forward, now I'm 15 years old as the new year had open it's door.

Which also the year that I have to be more cautious

My relationship with the group is normal, If I can say it that way. We would talk and hang out but I wasn't that close other than Ai, Ari and maybe Kyun-pan.

Overall, we have pretty much a neutral relationship and that's it.

While my friends at school, Minase, Kaoru, Hase and Yuu, we were closer than ever. They were always there whenever I feel down or just need a friend to talk with.

Unexpectedly, Yuu was dating Hase now.

I guess opposite do attract when one of them was a loud guy while the other one was like a calm guy.

They are dating in secret. Only me, Minase, Kaoru were they close one to know since having same gender relationship is still something isn't normal for this timeframe.

I'm just happy for them while I'm waiting for my Prince charming. I pray to have a boyfriend, a nice and maybe a handsome one for a bonus wish.

Imagine if my wish did come true but it was like a far twisted version of it becoming my boyfriend....

I watch too much psychological movie, I need to stop liking yandere boy because I can't handle one in real life!

{Location: Yohei middle school, Time: 12:05 p.m}

"Takagi, thank you for helping me out with the paper. As a thanks, I will put new points for your merits." The young lady say while she put her stuff on her desk.

"It's fine, really! You don't have to give anything to me, Mrs. Maizono. I was just happened to see you and help you without any intention."

"This is nothing much, Takagi. It's a little gratitude that I want to give you. Plus, you also got a tenth place in the class for the final, which was a big improvement from your mock test. I'm already more happy to give you some merits."

Mrs. Maizono then wrote down in her notebook and give a me the point she wanted to give.

"I'm glad to be able to teach you again this year, since it is your last year in the school before high school. I can see you have a high chance to be in more better education."

"I'm still learning and I'm grateful to have a wonderful teacher to teach me."

"I'm sure you'll be just perfect, have a nice day."

"You too, Mrs. Maizono!" I bow and left the faculty office to my classroom.

As walk pass the corridor, I see some of the new students enjoying themselves while joking around with their friends. It is still cold as it is still winter but it is the new year after all.

'Everything has been peaceful. I've made some amazing friends and memories along the way.

Glad to say that I enjoy my second life even if I was busy like I was in my first life.

But I do wonder, if I deserve this chance or even this happiness that has been given to me.

I can't help but always wonder about it.'

As I entered the class, I see my friends running from one another, more specifically, Hase and Yuu.

"Takagi-chan! Help me! Hase is trying to kill me!"

"I'm not trying to kill you! Stupid cat! Do your your homework!"

"Noooo!"

The other two just enjoying it while I just sigh and decided to help Yuu.

"Okay now you two, stop doing this."

"My savior!"

"Lucky bastard."

It's going to be a long time for this to finish.

{Location: strawberry studio, Time: 5:00 p.m}

There wasn't any practice today but I decided to go to the studio and practice my script for the series that I will be acting in.

It was supposed to be last year but it got delayed as they wanted to reconsidering the budget and recasting several actor and actress.

'How surprising that I was still had my role , when I expected to be switch or not casted as one. But I guess the director just really want my face to be in it.

There is a leak for the actor on a certain celebrity blog post and gotta say they really handsome and beautiful. But, I don't know if they were talented or not considering most of them were model and no experience in acting. Only three people that seem to be an actor's.

Two actor from v/u entertainment and one from a theater. But the last one, it seems that his isn't in the leak but only his gender was revealed.'

I put my script down and decided to rest because overworking isn't good especially when I have a life span of a goldfish.

Then someone came in and it was the president.

"I thought someone was entering the studio just now, I didn't know it was you. Didn't I tell you to rest, kid?" As he sat beside me.

"I am resting. I'm not overworking myself so don't worry."

"That's good then. So, I heard that you got the call from the director for the series. So far, how was the script?"

"Well, it was good but there some scene from the script wasn't complete like the original manga. I think they might rewrite some part of the story and packed them into short format?"

"I see. They did change most of the actor except for you in the casting."

"Yeah. The script is okay for the most part, but the actor need to be able to act accordingly to the character they were given.

So, I gotta work hard in order for my acting." As I lead back to the wall.

The president pat my head afterwards.

"Well, I'm glad to see that you able to adapt to the environment. It's okay if your acting wasn't perfect but remember to have fun with it. Understand?"

Then I nodded.

"I know. Thank you, president."

"No need to thank me, kiddo."

'The president character never really reveal how he treat people in the manga. All I see is when he interact with Ai or when he was nagging her.

He's a good person, in his own way. I can see why Miyako follow and married him.

Speaking about Miyako, I saw her with president like a few days prior. They do look a bit off but it's not in my place to comment.

After all, they are real people and not fiction anymore.'

I look at the president ask he happily speak about his plan for the group.

'I will protect your future. All of you, including him.'

He was drinking his coffee in a can, so I thought I could tease him a little bit.

"So, president. How was that beautiful lady you gone on date the other day?"

As I said that, he spit his drink and cough heavily.

"Wh-what are you talking about..?!"

"I saw her with you on a date at that fancy tuna sushi restaurant the other day. So, care to explain it? "

"I-it's nothing to do with you!"

"Eh, come on president ~ I can give you tips on how to be a good boyfriend, you know?"

"...."

"Well?" I can see he was tempted by it.

"...You better made me look better."

"Sure can do~"

'I may have given him a full 3 hours lecture on how to be a good dater instead of practicing on my script...'

{Three hours later}

"...Just how did you even know all that stuff.."

"I dated a couple of time before."

"Ehh?"

'It is true. In my first life, I did date a a few people before I decide to take a break from it. Both guy and girls, they both had different way of dating so yeah.'

"I thought you said that you haven't dated anyone before?"

"I did actually but it was just in my past." As I sweat a bit.

'I forgot that I've told him that I haven't dated anyone before...me and my goldfish memory...'

After we just chat on and on until I went back home.

{Location: Apartment 149, Time: 8:50 P.M}

I was just sitting down on my couch while reciting my script by myself when I got a sudden call from Ai.

"Hello?"

"Hime-chan , hello! Sorry to bother you at this time." It was Ai voice from the call.

"Oh, Ai. Is there something happen? You don't usually call at this time around."

"Hehe, sorry to bother you but when is the filming for your character?"

"Huh? If I remember correctly, it's next week on Wednesday. Why is it?"

"Can I come too? I'm a little bored since we all are on break until our next comeback."

"Oh, sure. I don't mind it but tell the president first about it okay? You don't want him to nag for three hours again, do you?"

"Yeah, I will! I don't want to face the same horror from last time, ughh..."

"Hehe, yeah. Is that all?"

"Yeah, see ya next week then!"

"Sure!" As I end the call and put my phone beside me.

'Didn't expect her wanting to follow me next week. I guess she was too bored in her own. Time to get back into my script.'

.

.

.

.

.

What I didn't know that by allowing her to come with me to the set would made an appearance of someone that I clearly try to make her avoid so much....

.

.

.

.

.

{Location: Ichiban high school, Time: 11:40 P.M}

It was the day of the filming and we both arrived earlier on time.

"Whoah, they even used an actual school for the set." Ai exclaim as we walk towards it.

"This is an unused school. The former school had move to a different building. It is still kept clean despite being abandoned for a while."

"Did you do some research?"

"Well, I was bored so, that's why I was searching for it in the internet."

"Hehe, that is so you." As she try to hold her laugh.

We both just talk about random stuff while waiting on the set.

Then we met the director and his co-director as they greet us at the set area.

" Oh! You must be Hime and Ai right? Welcome to the set! My name is Kaguya Takumi.

I'm the co-director while the person besides me is the director, Mr. Kaburagi Masaya."

"Pleasure to meet you Hime, and I heard that your friend is here to accompany you. Ai, isn't it?" As he shake hands with Ai after he shake mine.

"Yup." Ai reply.

"Thank you for allowing her to be on the set with me, I was a little nervous so I'm glad that she could accompany me."

"It's okay, I'm glad to be able to accommodate both of you comfortably. Don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have one or more."

Then we both nodded.

"Well, Miss Hime and Miss Ai, you both can go to the designated make-up trailer that we have label for you. We're going to shoot our first few scene with other actor while we wait for the other to arrive.

You guys can also meet-up with the other actor as well. To get know each other." As he smile after he done speaking.

"Thank you for telling us, we'll be there then."

They both then left after they done talking to us while we walk to the trailer.

"I bet you gonna have a lot of friends today, Hime."

"Well, making more friends is my favorite" as we both laugh while walking.

We both arrived to the trailer and saw that it has my name on it.

"I guess this is my room then." As we enter the trailer, we were greeted with the make-up artist.

"Oh, hello darling. You must be my muse for today!" The person exclaimed.

He went close to us and shake my hand like there is no tomorrow.

"My name Takahashi Rio, just call me Rio for short! It is wonderful to meet you!"

"My name is Hime and this is Ai, we both from B-komachi, strawberry production.

Nice to meet you too!"

As I return his enthusiasm while Ai continue the sam gesture after he done with me.

"Now then, Hime. It's time for me to chat your look to fit the character! Although you already look like her already, but I'll make you look even prettier!"

"Thank you~"

He ask me to say down at the chair while Ai just taking some pictures as he was putting the make-up on me.

I then put on the wig that they had provided and it was a purple hair with a light pink tip on it.

"You look so gorgeous!"

'...I look like Ai right now..'

"Aww, we're twinsies! We look like we can be siblings, haha!" As I took more pic of me.

"I do look good that's for sure. Thank you, Rio."

"At you most welcome!" As he bow.

As we were still talking and taking pictures, the assistant came and inform us that I can start filming for my part now.

"Well, wish me luck!" As I head to the set while Ai decided to chat a bit more with Rio.

"You can do it, Hime-chan!" As they both said it in synchronize.

On set as I already start, I met a few of the actors and start introducing myself.

"Hi, my name is Hime from strawberry production. It's nice to be able to work with you all!" As I bow to show my respect for the production crew and other actors.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Yuki Kazuya and this is my partner, Chitose Chisiya." As the actors that I'm working with right now introducing themselves.

"Yo, we're from V/U entertainment. Saw your debut and it was cool!" As Chitose excitedly grab my hand and shake it.

Then Yuki grab Chitose hoodies and pulled him away from me.

"Can you not greet people like that? She still new and you already cross her boundaries. Sorry bout that Hime." As Yuki apologies.

"No no, it's fine! I don't mind it much. It is a pleasure to meet you two." As I smile at them.

They kinda pause for a second before Chitose said something.

"...Your such an angel!" As Chitose hug me afterwards.

"Oi! What did I just say about boundaries, damn it!"

"Can you blame me? She just such a cutie too!"

"Okay everyone! Please be on standby!" As the director direct us.

We all went to our position and start our acting after the director said action.

{4 hours later}

We had some technical issues with equipment and for the most part, it was quite alright.

"We will have to wait for another one before this next scene so take a rest everyone." As the co-director told us.

The actors including me sat in a tent to take some rest.

"Man, I'm beat up..." Chitose mutter.

"Tell me about.." Yuki mumble.

"I agree, it was somewhat hotter than usual." As I drank my water.

Ai was next to me and we both fanning each other.

"You guys still have a few more scene right?" Ai asked.

"Yeah." I replied to her.

"We had to wait for one more person until we able to finish the scene today. "

"I wonder, who is it?"

"I think he was from Lala Lai Theatrical. He was a theater actor but I did see his performance. He is a very good actor. Some play that was staring him was a big hit for the company." As Yuki explain to us.

'Lala Lai Theatrical...? Where did I ever heard that before?'

"Oh,you mean that new rookie that got an award a few months ago? He was very good and he's also very nice to everyone. I think I met him before too, before he got famous." As Chitose replied back.

'Something is not clicking at all...'

"Something wrong Hime-chan? You've been quite just now." Ai asked.

"Oh, It's just something I try to remember. For some reason, I couldn't remember what it was."

"I see."

Then I got distracted by Yuki and Chitose little banter.

"Chitose, don't make me repeat it twice when I clearly warn you not to do it."

"But Yuki-" Chitose try to retort.

"No but."

I can see Chitose like having a puppy ear that got abandoned by his owner.

"Fine."

"Good." As Yuki pat Chitose on the head.

"Hehe, how cute of those two."

"Yeah, they look so cute right now." As I agree with Ai statement.

But then, Chitose turn to towards me and went to me. He pull my phone that I was holding and type in aggressively.

"We should get to know each other better so here's my number and Yuki number~!" As he happily hand it back to me.

Then, Chitose got smack on his head.

'That going to be hurts a lot. I think I remember how Nikko and Alex smack me by accident last time.' As I sweat drop.

Ai just holding her laugh beside me.

"What was that for!?" Chitose whine as he look at Yuki.

"I don't need to answer it. By the way, just never gave our number to the other. Keep the number safely, okay?" As he change his word and said it gently towards me.

"Y-yes!" I answer.

Yuki smile a bit before facing Chitose again.

"As for you, you need to know that you can't keep give our personal number to random people. It's a good thing if it was her but if it was some random person, they might leak online.

It's dangerous and reckless of you to do so.

So I'll give a long lecture after this work done."

Then Chitose was panicking while Yuki just smile sinisterly.

"I'm doom..." As he went down to his knee in defeat.

Yuki also got down to his level and whispered something to Chitose that make him profusely blush and push Yuki away from him.

Yuki just smirk afterwards.

'Oh, I see. They're both a couple. First, it was my friend Yuu and Hase and now, it was these two.

Such young love, I am bless to be able to see this blossoming relationship.' As I quietly laugh and smile a bit as I saw the two of them.

Ai was just laughed a bit at the sight of the two of them.

"Adorable ~" as Ai said it.

While we were chatting among ourselves, there was a bit of a bustling sounds from the crew area.

Then the co-director asked us to go along with him.

"Maybe he came already." Chitose said to me as we all walk to the area.

It was a bit hard to see but I saw that he was a in the middle of the crowd.

Not a full crowd, of course.

And then, I stopped at my track and it then dawn on me.

The familiar theatre name...

"Hello, my name Hikaru Kamiki, and I am from Lala Lai Theatrical. Please to meet you all." While he bow as he introduced himself.

.... Hikaru Kamiki.

"Ah! Hikaru!!" As Ai walk towards him.

"Ai, nice to see you here. Are you here for another acting observation?" He smile as he reply.

"Yup! But, it is to support my friend! Hime-chan, get here! This is the guy I told you before!" As she excitedly call me.

I slowly walk towards them and here I am Infront of him.

The guy that will lead Ai to her demise.

He got a bit closer to me and then he say:,

"Hey, how you have been doing? It's been awhile since we last talk isn't it?" He said it while smiling so genuinely at me.

Ai was shock ask me:,

"You know him before?"

'...Did we meet before? This is my first time meeting him up close though?'

"Umm, I don't mean to be rude but we have talked before?" I ask him.

Hikaru then seem shock and then he look like a sad puppy for some reason.

'Did i say something wrong...?'

It was a moment but then he look like he had an idea, so he searching something in his pocket.

Then he pull out for what it seems to be a keychain.

...a very familiar one.

"Remember this? You gave this before we stop talking afterwards!" He excitedly show.

'It was the exact same keychain I gave to the kid a couple month ago!'

"W-wait! Your that boy?!"

He smile and reply:,

"Yeah, do you remember me now?"

"B-but, you were so skinny and you were shorter than me!"

That seems to jabs him in the guts.

"It was for the role I was playing a few months prior..." He dejectedly said it.

Ai just burst out laughing seeing that.

"HAHAHA, short and skinny!" Another jab to Hikaru mentality.

"Please stop..." As he try to retort back.

He was blushing while Ai keep teasing him as the other seems to also join in.

At that moment as I saw him, I thought to myself:,

'Hikaru Kamiki was just a teenager.

Yet, he had experience some mess up stuff by the adult around him.

Sometimes, I do feel angry towards this industry that always somehow able to ruin people life indirectly or even directly.

Can I somehow guide him not to do it? Not to lead Ai to her death?'

I look at him and I feel bad but yet I do still feel angry.

But can I blame him for the crime that hasn't even done yet?

I'm not the one to judge...

"Hime? You're okay? You seems to be in a long thought just now?" Yuki ask as he snap his finger.

"Huh? Y-yeah! Just fine."

Then it happens in flash as Hikaru put his forehead against mine.

"You do seem a bit warm. You should rest for a bit or we could continue tomorrow?"

"... I'm fine. Don't worry, I was just in a bit daze after all."

"But you could have some rest." Hikaru said to me.

"I'll be just fine. I can still do it." I smile at him as he blush afterwards.

"I-if you say so." He replied.

"Ehem."

It was a fake cough from the director and he smile very eerily.

"Since you have talk for a while, how about we continue shooting the scene shall we?"

"Y-y-y-yes sir!" As we all just get to our position while waiting for Hikaru to be in his costume.

I gotta admit, Hikaru did seems to be a bit taller than before and his physics seems to be in a healthy shape.

'I guess it was for his role after all. But what about the bullying I saw before? I gotta asked him after this.'

Hikaru came and he look dashing in the costume.

It was a simple school uniform but it was like the k-drama uniform I usually saw from my television or my past friends use to wear.

"You look good, Kamiki!" Ai praised him.

"Thank you, Ai." As he returns the smile.

He then look at me and also praised me.

"You look so wonderful in that uniform. You do look like the character from the original manga."

"Thank you, Hikaru. You also look handsome in that uniform." I replied with smile.

"T-thanks! But I'm just normal, hehe.." as he awkwardly laugh.

Right now he seem like a teen enjoying his moment, when I here a camera was beeping.

It was the other camera men for the behind the scene exclusive.

"Okay everyone, time to get into character! Get ready!" The director direct us.

We all follow his instructions and we started acting again for another few hours.

{A few hours later}

"Take five everyone!" As the co-director signal us to do so.

"I'm dying..." As Chitose and me said in sync.

"Unfortunately, you still have one last shot for today Hime-chan.."

"It can't be help since this part really focus on our character." As Yuki reply.

"Speaking of acting, Hime-chan is very accurate towards the original characters. It's like the book is coming to life by her acting." Ai add in.

"Yeah! Even Hikaru was able to make the character feels real during the filming!" Chitose chime in as well.

I can feel my face blushing from that compliment as Hikaru also seems to be flustered by it as well.

"So, what is you guys final scene for today?" Yuki asked.

Hikaru then look at his script and he said:,

"...it was the confession scene."

"That was today too??!" I ask as I was surprised by it.

"Yeah...the director said that he want to finish the major scene first before focusing on the other couple for the next story." He replied.

"I see...well, I gotta be ready then!" I took my script and read it in the trailer while the other seems to be left dumbfounded by my action.

"I guess she need some time alone for practice." Ai said as she stretch her body.

"Yeah."

Hikaru just read it there as Ai tease him a bit just to get Hikaru reaction.

.

.

The time have come as everyone getting ready for the classroom scene.

Hikaru was getting a touch-up from his make-up artist while I was siting nearby getting more nervous than before.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it's going to be fine." Ai try to cheer me up.

"You already done well today, trust me. Your acting is already good, so don't pressure yourself." Yuki chime in along.

While Chitose just pat my head.

As they all try to reassure me, I look Hikaru direction and he seems so calm as he read his script.

*Sigh*

'I guess it's normal since he was an actor.' As I try my best to remember the script and all.

"Okay, actors be ready on your place!" As one of the crew call us.

Hikaru went in to the classroom while I stand outside while Chitose and Yuki was like friend to my character.

"Alright, everyone silent! Light, camera.....action!"

As the clip snap close, I steady my breath In front of the classroom door, I started to say my line.

"I have been practicing a ton for this...it is now or never." I said in whispered voice.

I held my head up and open the door to see that Hikaru is there sitting in the empty classroom.

"Kanzaki, sorry for making you wait." I said to him.

" It's okay." As we walk to the front of the classroom. He continues his line," you look like your all pump up."

"Yeah, because this is the last time." As I smile at him.

" Last time..." He look confused but seems like he understands my statement.

'All of this feels like a dream to me. As I also went through this exact scenario, but wasn't able to confess my true feelings after all...'

I steady my breath once again and face him again.

'This feels a bit too real for my liking...'

"I've... I've always like you. I want to go out with you."

".. that's good enough." He replied.

I was looking at him as he said his next line.

"Then, I'll be off then. You're done right? Your final practice attempt." he walk back to his seat to grab his bag as if he was about to go home.

Hikaru look at me as he said his line.

"Be sure to give your real best for the real one." He said with a smile while he pat me as he gotten closer to me.

I was supposed to just stand by and stare at him as he leaves me alone in the class as he meet his girlfriend at the door.

Putting the story to a bitter ending as it turn out that my character was the only one with a true male lead.

But I just can't help but feels like I'm in that place. That I was the one who try to confess.

'I did...try to. But I couldn't cause I'm dead... I can never know if that person like me or not. It hurts... so bad..'

I grabbed his uniform, while I was getting a bit nervous by this sudden action.

"Wait!"

The set was kinda surprised as it supposed to end immediately after Hikaru about to leave but I don't think I can bottle up the feeling when it's the exact situation as before.

"I like yo- no, I love you!"

{Third P.O.V}

After Hime had said that, it make everyone stop and stunned by it.

Then, there whisper everywhere in the set.

"Was that on the script?"

"No? I thought it supposed to end already..."

"This might be an ad lip."

"We should cut-"

"Shush, no. Keep the camera rolling."

"I agree, I want to see what would have happened if she was able to confess unlike the original plot."

On the other side:,

"Hime-chan..."

"I see, looks like we might see a different endings this time."

"Finally, the happy ending that I crave is happening in the remake!" The blondie exclaimed but got shut by the red head.

{Normal P.O.V}

"All of that practice was just a lie!"

Please...

"I love you so much..."

"I'm not that girly, and I get jealous a lot.."

Please....

"I wanted you to take me on date all the time!"

" I'm selfish, I'm stupid, but..but.."

But...

"...I still want you to be my boyfriend."

The word that I wasn't able to let out, the voice that I always kept hidden just for me till the end, still regreting it after all this time...

So please..

Let this be the way for me to let it all out....

"That's something..only I can do, right?"

Huh...?

He then pull me into a hug and I just don't know what to do.

He continues to talk,"I look forward to it."

He pat my head as the tear running down to my face while he look at me warmly.

Ah...I guess this is the end...

For my first...

.... picture love story.

Goodbye...

...Kai.

"...thank you, Kanzaki.."

I was still crying as if I was letting it all out.

I truly wish I have said it and yet, I'm grateful that I didn't.

Cause I didn't want to leave the pain of him losing me...

"....Cut!"

My body felt weak after that and now Hikaru is holding me from falling to the ground. Ai rush to my side to help me while Chitose and Yuki also try to help out.

In the end, I ended up in the infirmary room as my body temperature was getting a bit high than the usual temperature.

I sat on the bed as the director and co-director along with Ai, Yuki, Chitose and Hikaru was there.

"I'm sorry...I should have done there but I just kept going for no reason..." I look down cause I couldn't bear to face them directly.

Then, Mr. Kaguya sat beside me.

"You already did well, Hime. In fact, I'm gonna keep this ending instead."

"Wh-what? But what about the original creator? What would he think to see how the story gone of the rail like that.."

"Well, I say that I'm happy."

"H-huh?"

"Kaguya Takumi but my mangaka name is Ritsu. I am the original creator if your are curious."

"I... didn't know.."

He pat me on the head and chuckle a bit.

"As I said before, you have done well. I'm glad to be able to choose you as her. This time, with a happy ending."

"...I see, I'm glad then."

"Well, rest for a while okay. See you again soon."

As they both leave, I said my thanks to them for including me to the story.

Then, Ai tackle me into a hug.

" Congratulations! You just literally just change the ending!!"

" Congratulations." Yuki said to me.

"But I do still feel bad about changing it. It just doesn't stay faithful to the original even if the mangaka says that it was okay..."

"I'll let you know that the original ending for that couple was despise by many reader, including me. So, think of it as a favour for making that part not bitter and more to a happy ending!" As Chitose explain to me.

"You really hated that ending." Yuki reply.

"It was a full of crap ending." As Chitose replied back.

"Hey, feeling better?" Hikaru ask as he was just standing silently at first and listening to what we were talking before asking me.

" Yeah, thank you for helping me earlier and I'm sorry for dragging you with you know what.." I said it to him.

" It's fine. If anything, I'm glad that you relied on me from that point." He smile shyly while saying that.

"...Thank you, Hikaru."

"Say, can I ask for your number? Since we are working as a pair, I thought that it might be easier if-"

"Sure. Here my phone." As I handed him my phone then he type it in and call me just to confirm it.

"Here you go. If anything happens or something you might be curious, just call me. I'll always answer.

Ah, I gotta go. See you later, Ai." As he leave in a bit of a rush.

"Ai?" Yuki said in confusion.

"Maybe he accidentally said it instead of Hime name?"

"Hehe, that actually Hime real name." Ai drop the bomb to the two of them.

"...what?!"

"Well, Hime is only my stage name. In order not to confused the audience, I decided to use different name rather then my original name." I explained.

"I see..." Yuki mumble as Chitose nodded at my explanation.

"So, when did you meet him, Hime-chan? You seem to forgot him if he didn't show that star charm." Ai asked.

"Oh, I gave him when I wasn't in the group yet. We met accidentally at a random bookstore before. I kinda help him in a way.

I thought he was a elementary students because how short he was..."

Ai laugh again and mumble something that I couldn't understand.

"He is quite a dedicated actor. He would take his role seriously and do anything just to achieve it. I was surprised how talkative he became when you both meet.

Because he was always shy and always focused on reciting his script." Ai continue to talk.

"He wasn't talkative when we met him before too, I guess he felt more comfortable with you, Hime."

"I can see how brightly he was smiling earlier after he saw you. I think he genuinely likes you." Yuki and Chitose then add on.

"This feel like a romantic love story~" Chitose then add more.

"Hehe, you do know idol can't date anyone, right Chitose?"

"It doesn't have to be public. Even if you guys an idol, you all still deserve some privacy in life."

"It's not easy when most of the fans see idol as pure angles. There even some cases where bad things can happen. Especially those fanatics fans.

Unless you can lie like a pathological liar, then maybe then you can date.

But I doubt any company wouldn't do anything just to keep idols from tainting their image." Yuki explain as he messing Chitose hair.

"Hehe, that's the truth~" Ai snicker.

"I guess you guys aren't going to date anyone until you guys were like maybe in your thirty?" Chitose ask.

"I guess so~" Ai response.

"What about you Hime?"

"I wouldn't be idol for too long. I would have want to graduate maybe when I'm in my twenties."

"That's kinda early. You got a plan or something?"

"I would find a different job like maybe being an assistant or I continue with my studies. That's my plan for now. I want to lay low and stay away from the industry afterwards." As I answered Chitose.

"I see." As they both seems to agree.

"I'm going to be lonely if you graduated early~" Ai hug me as she sat beside my bed.

"Don't worry, I would visit you and everyone in B-komachi even after I graduated. I promise."

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise indeed. I won't lie to you." As we both did it with our pinky to seal the deal.

"Visit us too~" as Chitose join in while Yuki smile at our antic.

After our long hour chat, we all went separately to go back home.

"Don't forget to chat us okay!" As Yuki dragged Chitose to their company cars while waving at us.

"Take care, Hime, Ai!"

"I will!" I responded.

"Hime-chan, you sure you can walk now?" Ai ask while we walk slowly to our transportation.

"I can now, see?" As I twirl around showing her that I'm fine now.

"Hehe, then let's get back." Ai said as she walk beside me.

"Do you think president know that I kinda got a fever?"

"He would, but he usually late at receiving that kind of stuff. I guess we can keep it in silent for a while~"

"I see. Though if he do know this..."

"We're both screwed.."

We both look at each other and laugh at it.

It seems that our friendship is progressing nicely even if I was just a side extra.

We got in to the car and the president seems to not know my current situation yet. Then my phone begin to ring with mail notification.

{Ding! You got mail~}

[Chitose: 3 message]

[Yuki: 1 message]

[Hikaru: 2 message]

[Actors groupchat: Chitose has added you]

And it seems that I have made few more new friends along the way.

'Though, I can be a bit cautious around Hikaru. I don't know what he's truly are other than my prior knowledge I know from the manga.

He might not be acting like how he was supposed to be in the future but in a way, I do hope that he won't turn into that.

Every action have consequences and I intend to use that in order to change the future.

Even if my life is on the line.'

{Unknown P.O.V}

"Fuhuhuhu, my, what an interesting fate you have. I'll watch over you, just to see how much can you entertain me.

Don't make it boring, Raphael favorite soul~"

As the unknown entity smile at the crystal ball while having Hime point of views.

[Meanwhile, in the sacred building.]

"Achoo!"

"Raph, you okay?" Ariel ask.

"I'm fine, just for some reason. I feel like some unknown bastard is trying to do something to my favorite child.." as he refocused his attention to his paper.

"I'm sure she is fine. Your just too worried about her."

"Imagine if she had a boyfriend ~"

"Lance!"

Ariel then saw Raphael try to teleport somewhere so she grab him.

"Let me go!!"

"You haven't finished your work and I'm not taking more responsibility just answered those celestial official!" As she smack Raphael and Lance.

They all went back to work while Raphael look like a crying puppy that gotten chased away from his owner.

[Hi! Surprise that I release this all of a sudden 👀?

First of all, I like to apologize to the lack of update and second thank you for still reading this fanfic even after the recent chapter of onk original.

I will still updating the chapter but it will be a long time since I'm busy with my daily life these day.

This chapter might seem a little lazy but I hope you all still able to enjoy it!

See you guys next time, Anzu out.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 1.6K 136
Izuku Midoriya became a closed off individual after the tragic death of a close relative. He had bad anxiety, barely being able to speak without shak...
22.5K 738 39
" "Fine. If you don't want me to care, I won't fucking care. No one ever will! Enjoy being alone and hated forever!" That's one less who will miss m...
351K 13K 30
"So tell me, Aoi - tell me, why do you, a person who doesn't even want to lift a sword, can make a strong man like me feel sick and weak without you...
15.3K 798 36
the plot may be questionable and bland. but i'll try to do my best in my next book. ---------- โ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ข๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...