๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ...

By lovergirl_layla

๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ (๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜บ) ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ... More

๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท.
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2: ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 4: ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 5: ๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ต ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 6: ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ด๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 7: ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 8: ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 9: ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 10: ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 11: ๐“–๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ?
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 12: ๐“˜๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“น ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 13: ๐“๐“ธ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ, ๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 14: ๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“น๐“ฝ.2
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 15: ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”€
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 16: ๐“™๐“ช๐”‚'๐“ผ ๐“ž ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 17: ๐“ค๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ฑ.
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 18: ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€๐“ผ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 19: ๐““๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต
Special Message.๐Ÿค
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 20: ๐“ค๐“ต๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 21: ๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 22: ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ถ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 23: ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 24: "๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ทฬƒ๐“ฎ"

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 25: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ.โ™ก

162 6 0
By lovergirl_layla

*Dont be a silent reader ml 😌*

𝓐𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓱'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

5 years later..

Jay and I got married 2 years ago from now and Kayloni is 4 years old now, Jay and I found a home to move into. We've been talking about moving for about a year or two now I think we're finally ready. The only problem is we haven't told anyone..and I mean anyone. Not even Notti knows and he knows everything.

"Just breathe ma it's gonna be ok, we're not gonna be that far from them anyways" Jay says trying to calm me down. "Jay I already know what's gonna happen. I swear if either one of them starts crying" I say seriously and Jay starts laughing.

"Baby it's not funny" I say hitting his shoulder. "Ok I'm sorry but I don't think they're gonna cry, cmon let's just go tell them" he says. I go downstairs and see both dd and notti playing with Kayloni and her dolls. I love how much they spend time with her whenever they home from school.

"Yo we gotta talk to ya" Jay says and they all lift their heads up confused. I think I'm gonna let Jay do all the talking, cause if I do I'm gonna end up on the floor crying.

"Wsp?" Dd says. Jay looks at me and I shake my head no, "we've been thinking about moving but before yall go insane it's not that far from ma's house" Jay says as calmly as possible and their faces drop. Fuck.

"Wait your joking..right? Alanah he's joking right?" Notti says. I can't even look at him, "no we're not joking Notti" I say with my back turned.

"So that's why you guys have been out so much recently" dd says. Notti gets up and walks to his room without saying a word.

"You know ya can always come around anytime you want, whenever you need to" Jay says to dd since he's the only one in the room. "Damn ya really leaving us?" Dd says, my chest starts to hurt even more than before. Im not even speaking and hearing his words hurt.

"Ima go talk to notti" I say getting up and going to his room.

*knock knock*

"Bro get away from my door" I hear notti say, you can tell when he's upset, his accent comes out more than usual. I always thought that was somethin cute about him. "Ethan it's me can I come in" I say against the door. Silence.

The door opens and I see notti looking at the floor standing infront of the door way. I walk in and sit at the edge of his bed. I never realized how much his room has changed since the first time I came in their house.

"You're really leaving huh?" He asks still staring at the floor. "Im sorry notti but, we have to" I say trying not to cry.

"What for? There's enough room for Kayloni and everything, all of ya have enough room here. What's the point of leaving to go somewhere else" he expressed

I could see why he's upset but he doesn't get it. "Notti, think about it what happens when Kayloni gets to be older, she can't sleep in our room with us. The room isn't big enough for another bed you know that. And all her toys there's nowhere to put her clothes, shoes, jackets, all that." I say and he looks up at me.

"I'll move in DD's room" he says and I look at him with a soft look on my face. "Ethan no..you both deserve to have your own space. I know, I understand you don't want us to leave but we have to. I can show you the house and everything. Like Jay said if you or dd wanna come over you guys can anytime. If you wanna stay over for the night you guys can do that too but we can't stay here" I say explaining to him, trying to get him to understand.

"You've been here for so long it's kinda hard to let you leave. And I'm just now starting to get closer with Kayloni, since we're always at school there's no time to spend with her that much" he says

"I know I see how much you enjoyed her earlier but you can always do that when you come over. You can take her wherever you want." I say to him with a smile on my face, and his million dollar smile starts to show.

Notti and dd are obviously older now so they're both able to drive.

"Really? I could take her wherever" he questions, "yea of course you jus gotta ask me and Jay first" I say and Notti gets in a better mood. "Im gonna miss seeing you every morning I hope you know that mh" he says hugging me.

"Im gonna miss seeing you too notti" I say hugging him back. We both go out the boys room and back into the living room. Jay and dd are still talking.

"Ima gonna take notti to the house real quick" I tell them and notti and I walk out the door, getting in the car. It's only a 15 minute drive so it's not that far away.

The house is already furnished it's just one room that isn't finished. I open the door and look at Notti's face as he looks around the house.

"Oh shit. Yo this is fuckin amazing" he says excitedly. "Cmon I wanna show you somethin" I grab his hand making sure he's following me up the stairs. The hallway is pretty long and the room is at the very end of the hallway.

"Open the door" I tell him and he does. He looks at me confused. "What this supposed to be?" he asks. "It's a room for you and dd, for the both of you to decorate however you guys want" I tell him and he lights up.

"Hollon your not lying right?" He asks. "Ethan I wouldn't lie to you about anything. It's your room for whenever you guys sleep over" I tell him, all he does is look at me and gives me a hug.

"You really are the best sister" he says as he hugs me and I try my hardest not to cry. Im glad to call Jay's siblings my bothers/sister. Ever since I moved out of my dad's house I haven't thought about Amari at all. He's like my worst enemy as a sibling.

"Alright let's go back and get everyone else, so you guys can start with the room" I say, we walk out the bedroom and go to the car, driving back home.

"I'll be back" I say getting out the car to go get dd, Jay, and Kayloni. "Mama!" I hear kayloni say as she's running towards me. "Hey pretty girl you ready to go" I ask and she nods her head. "Ok go to uncle ethan he's in the car waiting for you ok" I say as I put her down, she grabs the door with her little hand opening it and going to the car.

"Hey pretty I told dd bout the room, he's still a little off bout us leaving but I think he'll get over it" Jay says as he kisses my forehead. "I got notti to understand so that's a start. I told him about doing the room so, they could start on that today" I tell Jay and he nods his head.

We all go out the door and Jay is driving this time, we go to the mall, the grocery store and the furniture store for the boys and Kayloni.

"Ok you guys have fun and do whatever you want just don't break anything" I say and both notti and dd run upstairs to their room with bags in their hands. Jay follows them holding their beds.

Kayloni followed her dad upstairs and the boys while they work. She's really a daddy's girl.

I put up all groceries and after I clean the kitchen a little before laying down on the couch.

*3 hrs later*

I felt taping on my shoulder so I woke up immediately. I see dd standing infront of me just staring. "What?" I say with a blank face "oh the room is ready and we want you to see it" he says. I get up and follow him upstairs.

I go to the boys room and I'm in shock. They did a good job it's nice and simple. "Oh my god..wait this is cute you guys did a good job, it looks really nice" I say with a smile. "Thank you" the boys say.

"Uhh where's my child?" I ask and the boys look at Jay. "I don't know what yall looking at me for like I did somethin. She's sleep in her room we set it up before we started" Jay says and I nod my head.

"Can we throw a party?" Dd asks on his knees pleasing "uhh why..?" I ask. "I don't know you guys just have the perfect house party and cause why not, everyone can come over and chill it doesn't really have to be a party" he explains.

"Will you pay for the food?" Jay asks, DD's face drops and I start laughing. "He's messin wit u boy calm down" I tell him and he puts his hand over his heart.

I turn around to look for Notti but I don't see him. "Why does your brother keep disappearing" I ask, they both shrug their shoulders.

I go into kayloni's room to see them both sharing a bed, knocked out. Before I leave the room I take a picture to show Jay and dd. They so cute.

"Aww you guys look" I saw showing them the picture I took. "So he left unannounced to go sleep? That's crazy" dd says. "He did look pretty tired but damn the kid feet hanging out the bed" Jay says, I start laughing cause it's true, the bed isn't that big I'm surprised he made it work.

"Soooo can we still throw a "party" the curly head said adding quotes around party. I look at Jay and he nods his head. "I guess but you guys are buying everything I'm not in this,this time" I say and I go downstairs to chill and watch tv while Jay and dd plan for the "party".

Jay comes downstairs and sits next to me, "ma you going to upstairs while the party is going on?" He asks. "Probably it's what dd wanted so ima let him have that" I told him.

"if you wanna come out at anytime you can" he says, he gets up and gives me a kiss before going back upstairs.

𝓙𝓪𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Im surprised that Alanah agreed to letting dd throw a party at our house. Even though we just moved it I don't have an issue with it.

I go downstairs to grab the food from off the porch and set it down on the kitchen counter. I saw Alanah sleep on the couch so I carried her upstairs to our room so she could sleep more comfortably.

I went back downstairs to get some water for her just in case she wakes up and she gets thirsty. I don't want her to come downstairs if she doesn't want to.

I moved Kayloni in our room and I let Notti sleep where he was. I'm not bout to carry his big ass.

"Since you wanna do this party you can set everything up" I told dd as I was going back downstairs. "What?" He says surprised. "You heard me dickhead" I say laughing a little.

"Nah you jokin right?" He asks. I start laughing, he knows damn well I wouldn't let him set up a party by himself.

"Yea I'm fuckin wit you" I tell him and I walk over to the kitchen laying out the food that we ordered. "Who did you invite to this shit anyways?" I ask.

"everyone from the block" he says bluntly. "No one from school?" I asked "jay we don't even go to school like that no more ion talk to them things" he says and I laugh a bit.

"Calling them things is crazy but you right. Alright everything is set up" I tell him as I walk over to the couch to sit down.

"Thanks jay" the boy says with a smile on his face "yea no problem just don't let it get too loud there's still people sleeping in this house" I tell him.

"I gotchu" he says. I go upstairs to chill. I'm not gonna supervise them, it's people from the block they know what respect is so everything should be fine.

*4 hours later*

I didn't realize that I went to sleep but I did. I woke up to a quiet house.

I went downstairs and saw dd cleaning up, "damn you still up?" I question "yea I wanted to clean up before going to bed" he says.

"At least I know you're responsible now" I hear, I turn around and see Alanah coming downstairs. "Hey pretty, why are you up?" I ask her and I give her a kiss. "I've been sleep for the longest and I need to shower" she says.

"How was the party dd?" She ask. "It was fun I thought ya would've woken up it was pretty loud" he says as he's still cleaning.

"I'll take this, you can go to sleep I'll call ma and tell her you and notti are staying over" I say taking the bag out of his hand. "Thanks" he says and he goes upstairs.

"You're so pretty" I say to Alanah looking into her eyes, she starts smiling. "Thank you handsome. I got a question?" She asks while she wipes down the counters in the kitchen.

"What's up mh" I say stopping what I'm doin to lay attention to her. "How would you feel if I wanted another baby.." she says slowly.

I'm hesitant before answering. I always think about having more kids but I didn't know if she was ready or not. "I'd have no problem with that, you think we're ready for another kid?" I question.

"I mean Kayloni is 4 years old now and I feel like we're ready" she says. I get a little confused cause this came outta nowhere. "Baby are you tryna tell me something?" I ask.

"No, I'm just asking how you would feel about it" she says. "I'm ready whenever you are ok, just know that" I tell her, kissing her on her forehead.

"Go take your shower and I'll finish this" I tell her and she goes upstairs.

After I finished cleaning I sat on the couch and watched tv before I fell asleep.

𝓐𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓱'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I get out the shower, and I brush my teeth and wash my face before drying off, putting lotion on and changing my clothes. I go check on notti and see what he's up to. I open the door half way and peak my head in, he still sleeping which was expected.

I go down the hallway to check on dd and he's still up. "Hey can you text your mom I think Jay fell asleep on the couch" I tell him and he nods his head. "Goodnight dd" I say before closing the door. "Night lana" I hear as I walk away.

I don't walk all the way down the starts, instead I looked over the balcony to see Jay sleep. I go back into the room and get ready to sleep. I turn on a show, that I won't watch. I only turn on the tv cause it helps me sleep.

I can't wait to tell everyone that I'm pregnant again.
—————————————————————————

And that's the end of "Her struggles" I hope you all enjoyed reading this story although it took a while to finish. Before anyone asks no there will not be a book 2 so let your imagination run free for this last part.

Make sure to check out "falling for you" chapters are out now.

Don't forget to vote 🙏🏽

See you next book 😉🩷
-Layla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 1.4K 21
"๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š" "๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™" "๐™จ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š"
277K 4.9K 27
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–บ ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—‘ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰regnant ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ. ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—‘๐—? ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐Ž๐’๐€๐Œ...
21.2K 407 29
๐˜ˆ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ..