The Chaos Household : REMAKE...

By ALEXHEHEHE_

Discontinued. **THIS IS A REMAKE OF THE ORIGINAL I MADE!** The Chaos household is home to 6 children with on... More

TIRING START ALREADY?
WHY WOULD I CARE?
MS. WRINKLEBERRY..

CHARACTER CAST

31 0 3
By ALEXHEHEHE_

------------------------------------------PARENTS-------------------------------------------
Wil - 27 years old
child abuser - poor dad!! - married (we will see.) to Nick - alcoholic and drug user -  biological parent to Woka and Hazzy - has anger issues - an actual idiot - horrible influence - he/him.

Nick - 26 years old
attempts to prevent the abuse, but still mean somewhat - MILLIONIARE MUM!! - spoils the heck out of all their kids -  married to Wil - a step mother to all 6 children - the most intelligent one out of all adults probably - decent influence - they/them.

Cami - 23 years old
unaware with the abuse - the extremely rich aunt!! - currently not married - Wil's younger sister - visits often - spoils the children with love and gifts - she/her.

------------------------------------------CHILDREN----------------------------------------
Starry - 17 years old
the most abused out of all 6 children - an adopted child - unaware of who her biological parents are  - the eldest child - ADHD - undiagnosed autistic person - probably a least favorite to both parents - a dumb person - personal favorite sibling is Stan - she/her.

Stan - 16 years old
one of the least abused children - an adopted child - unaware of who his biological parents are - the second oldest child - has a twin named Swaying - ADHD - knows about Swaying's obsession with drugs - personal favorite sibling is Starry - Wil's favorite - he/him. 

Swaying - 16 years old
the 2nd to most abused out of all 6 children - an adopted child - unaware of his biological parents - the second oldest child - has a twin named Stan - a drug dealer - autistic and that's 100% for sure - stole Wil's drugs and became addicted - personal favorite sibling is Hazzy - he/him. 

Hazzy - 14 years old
most likely to be abused on a daily basis some months - a biological child - has an unknown mother (staring at you currently wil.) - middle middle child > OR referred as 2nd middle child - personal favorite sibling is Swaying - she/her + they/them.

Woka - 13 years old
most likely to be abused sometimes if Wil is on drugs or is drunk - a biological child - has an unknown mother (staring at you wil.) - second to youngest child - personal favorite sibling is Starry - has ADD - they/them.

Doodle - 13 years old (a couple weeks younger than Woka.)
one of the least abused children - an adopted child - unaware of who her biological parents are - the youngest child among all 6 - favorite child of Nick - has pretty obvious drug and alcohol addictions - possibly committed every crime possible - personal favorite sibling.. ??? - she/her. 

------------------------------------------OTHERS-------------------------------------------
Maeve - 15 years old
a highschool friend - best friend is Hazzy - lives in the house directly next to the Chaos family - unaware of the abuse going on - the middle child out of 3 siblings - a broke ass - he/him. 

>NEW CHARACTERS MIGHT BE ADDED, AS CHAPTERS GO BY I RECOMMEND CHECKING THE CHARACTER CAST EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE< 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
14K 182 13
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
2.4M 59K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...