The Slytherin Six- W.T.M

Door elysian_author21

Six teenagers, one enemy and one battle. Seeing the destruction and loss Vold... Meer

The Slytherin Six
Marauder's Era Characters
Golden Trio Era Characters
Prologue
Act-I
The Fate of the Potter's
The Malfoy and Potter Twins
New Story!!
Adventures in Diagon Alley PART I
Adventures in Diagon Alley- PART II
Adventures in Diagon Alley-PART III
Thank you!!

Updates- Tuesday & Thursday

423 5 0
Door elysian_author21

hi!!

Thank you so much for the reads and votes. Every single person reading this book means a lot to me. Do share your opinions on how you find this book and what else you might want to see in it.

I just wanted to let you all know, that I am a student and will be updating on a strict update schedule. All the updates this books will be getting will be done solely on TUESDAY and THURSDAY. I might possibly miss an update but will certainly make up for it.

Also if you like reading fantasy novels you might want to tune in tomorrow 9 PM IST for my werewolf romance novel 'Alpha's Fiesty Mate'

Thank you all so much

Love, Isa

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

384K 13.2K 50
After the war was over, and Voldemort died, all death eaters were captured and killed except for a few who escaped the country before they were found...
45.4K 1.4K 27
'𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧, 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫.' After the sorting hat had sorted Anna Rowly into Gryffindor, breaking th...
41.4K 1.2K 13
A group of children, survivors of the second wizard war, victims of losing families, and no strangers to death and mourning are given a chance to pre...
11.1K 250 25
Your a muggle born Witch who doesn't like Malfoy one bit. You hate the way he treats Harry and you would happily hex him any chance you get. Your bes...