Wasted potential ★ holes [zig...

By wormgibby

"They call her shark She bites" A bad mistake and an altercation with the police gets jo dalton sent to a ca... More

Prologue
Silly little memes:p
Incorrect quotes
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
A/n
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifthteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty- eight
Twenty- nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Act 2 prologue
Thirty-five
Thirty- six
Thirty - seven
Thirty - eight
Thirty - nine
Forty
Forty - one
Forty - two
Forty- three
Forty - four
Forty - five
Forty - six
Forty - seven
Forty- eight
A/n
Forty-nine
New book!

A very special thank you

487 8 9
By wormgibby

Whoa, first of all, I truly never thought I'd be able to finish this book. I would like to start off by saying that I'm very proud of myself for doing this and pushing through even when I wanted to give up.

Secondly, I wanna thank all of you for reading and voting for this story. All of the sweet comments you guys left really kept me going and motivated to write. And i really can't thank you all enough for the support.

TW: mention of loss.
Through out writing this book I found myself using it as an outlet for things I was going through in my real life. Last year I lost one of my siblings very suddenly and tragically. And my grief journey has been one of the most painful things I've had to deal with. So putting it in a story was a way of processing their death. And to all of you who have ever lost a sibling or a loved one, my heart goes out to you.

In a more positive note, I do have a few idea for an act 2, which would feature some moments and story's about shark and the boys after camp green lake, but I'll only do it if you guys would like me to.

Anyway, thank you to all that have read this book. 💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.9K 16
ᴇʟʟᴀ ᴊᴏɪɴꜱ ᴊᴏɴᴀᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀɴ ᴇᴘɪᴄ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀꜱ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪꜱ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴋɪᴅꜱ! ᴍᴀʀᴋᴜꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴠɪꜱ...
6.2K 165 27
What if the Zeroni family had a protector? One that has been protecting the family since Madame Zeroni's time. Krystara Diem, first ever girl to go t...
6.7K 327 18
Stan's the camps most popular guy. He's well known for his singing, guitar playing, and his down earth energy. Plus his parents own the camp while he...