Accidentally in Love - Grown...

Od simlover3232

A Grown Ups Fanfiction Where a weekend has the potential for two teenagers to fall in love while at the lake... Více

Isabella Higgins
Ryan Feder
The Funeral
The Lake House
The Rope Swing
The Dinner
Runaway Indians
Cup Phones
You're staying?
The Water Park
You were so nervous
Fireworks
Goodbye's are the hardest part
Two Month Anniversary

PDA

323 11 0
Od simlover3232

After coming home from the water park, everyone had a shower and got changed. Isabella changed into a pair of denium shorts with little flower details and a flowy top. She put her hair into two loose french braids to keep it out of her face. 

Greg, Lenny, Eric and Andre are playing basketball. Jasmine, Amber and Bridget were building a tree house in one of the trees close to the house. Sally, Bean, Becky and Roxanne were playing with the horseshoes. Isabella and Ryan were sitting on the grass between the girls and the tree house and the game of horse shoes. 

The two were just watching the boys play basketball, Lenny kept making the bank shot everytime ''Oh yeah. Your dad'll go fifty for fifty with these.'' Eric said to Greg as he caught the ball again before throwing it back to Lenny. 

Greg looked over at him in disbelief '' Really? Because on the Wii the bank shot never work.'' Isabella shouts over to him '' Maybe your just bad at it, cause it works for me.'' Greg looks at her in shock, making her stick her tongue out at him, Ryan just laughing at the pair. 

Eric then jokes '' Yeah? Well, you should Wii-turn it and get a Wii-fund.'' Which makes Isabella laugh and shout '' That was a good one Eric'' The man just smiles at her before continuing his conversation with Greg '' Tim Duncan's had about a hundred game winners with that bad boy.'' 

Lenny the turns his back to the net and throws the ball, managing to get it in the net. Roxanne shouts over to her husband '' Oh baby, that was hot.'' Ryan gets a disgusted look on his face muttering '' Gross.'' Isabella pushes him '' Hey. I think your parents are cute.'' Isabella's comment earns a soft chuckle from Ryan, his expression softening as he glances back at his parents. "Yeah, I guess they are," he admits with a small smile, feeling a sense of warmth at the sight of their affection.

Lenny calls Greg over and teaches him how to do the bank shot, Greg gets it in on the first try. Isabella and Ryan cheer for Greg making him laugh '' Yes Greg!'' Lenny looks impressed at Greg '' Are you kidding me? Respect! You see how good you can be when you wear normal people clothes'' while giving him a high-five. 

Greg turns to his older brother, '' Hey Ry, can you do a bank shot?'' Ryan grins confidently at Greg's question. "Of course I know how to do it," he replies, standing up and walking over to the basketball hoop. He grabs the basketball and performs the shot, making it in the net. 

He looks over at Isabella when he hears he yawn '' Boring'' she says while rolling her eyes. Ryan looks offened '' Like you could do any better.'' With a mischevious look in her eye Isabella stands up '' You're on, pretty boy.'' He gestures for Isabella to join him on the court, for them to have a 'friendly' game. 

Isabella's swift success catches Ryan off guard as she scores within the first few minutes of the game. He watches in amazement as the ball effortlessly swishes through the net.

Impressed by her skill, Ryan can't help but grin as he retrieves the ball. "Nice shot," he concedes, a competitive fire igniting within him. As Isabella scores once again, Ryan's shock is evident. He watches her with a mix of surprise and admiration. "How are you doing that?" he asks incredulously, his competitive spirit fueling his curiosity. Isabella just shrugs with a smirk, clearly enjoying the challenge '' Oh, did I forget to mention? I spent three summers at basketball camp.'' 

Ryan's eyebrows shoot up in surprise at Isabella's revelation. "Three summers at basketball camp? And here I thought you were just all about fashion and art," he remarks, a hint of playful teasing in his voice. "Well, i'm impressed. Looks like I've got some catching up to do." With renewed determination, he takes a deep breath and focuses on the game, ready to give it his all.

The game continues, the score ending up in a draw. It was decided that the next person who scores wins the game. They caught everyone's attention and they are cheering the pair on. Ryan has the ball when Isabella comes up with idea to get it off him. Isabella's eyes gleam mischievously as she formulates her plan. 

As Isabella leans in to steal the ball, she surprises Ryan by planting a kiss on his lips. Caught off guard by her bold move, Ryan's concentration wavers, allowing Isabella to snatch the ball from his hands. As she pulls back, a mischievous grin dances across her lips, her eyes sparkling with amusement.  

Isabella's playful yet skillful move leaves Ryan both impressed and slightly flustered. He watches as she effortlessly shoots the ball into the net, her grin widening at her successful maneuver. Despite the competitive atmosphere of the game, Ryan can't help but appreciate Isabella's creativity and boldness.

As the cheers from their friends and family fill the air, Ryan's initial surprise transforms into amusement and admiration. He meets Isabella's gaze with a warm smile, appreciating her spontaneity and the unexpected spark of intimacy between them.

"Nice move," Ryan says, his tone light and playful. Isabella laughs as she starts celebrating. Everyone cheers her on and giving her compliments on her performance. 

Isabella turns towards Ryan, giving him a smirk, before cupping her hands over her mouth and spinning around while chanting '' Isa! Isa! Isa!'' after she chants that, she mimics the sound of a crowd cheering. As Isabella finishes her playful performance and faces him with her arms outstretched, Ryan is overcome by a sudden impulse. Without hesitation, he walks up to her and wraps his arms around her waist, lifting her off the ground and spinning her around.

Isabella squeals in surprise at the unexpected action, her laughter mingling with the cheers and applause of their friends and family. As Ryan sets her back down, their eyes meet, sharing a moment of unspoken connection amidst the joyful chaos around them. He leans in and pulls her in for a kiss their lips meet in a soft, tender kiss, sealing the moment with a shared sense of affection and connection. Isabella feels a rush of warmth and affection enveloping her. She instinctively wraps her hands around Ryan's neck, savoring the feeling of his soft hair between her fingers.

Ryan responds with a gentle groan, the sensation of her touch sending shivers down his spine. His hands find their way to her neck, his touch gentle yet firm as he draws her closer, deepening the kiss with a sense of longing and desire

As they kiss they hear '' Guys, come on. No PDA'' making them pull away laughing. 

================================================================================================================================================================

Later that night, the adults leave Isabella and Ryan in charge of the kids while they went down to the lodge to have a bit of time away from the kids. Isabella was absoultely sure that her dad was going to get wasted. 

Isabella and Ryan made sure all of the kids were in their pjs before they arranged a movie night for all of them. They had set up pillows and blankets, so everyone would be comfortable. All of the snacks were laid out on the coffe table in front them, making sure that everyone had something they liked available. 

'' Oh I love a good movie night'' Isabella said to Ryan while they were waiting for the kids to come down. He agrees with her '' Yeah, they are the best. I wonder what movies we are gonna watch?'' Isabella looked at him '' Oh God, this is gonna be bad isn't it? '' she asked him a rhetorical question.

Right on cue, the kids come down arguing with each other, all of them speaking over the other and pointing. Isabella and Ryan exchanged amused glances as they watched the lively scene unfold before them. 

They make the kids vote for what kind of movie they want to watch. The final order is, The lion king (Becky and Bean), High School Musical (Donna, Charlotte and Kiethie, after Donna made him put his hand up) and Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Greg and Andre). 

By the end of the movie marathon the only ones left awake were Greg and Andre, who were on the verge of falling asleep, and Isabella and Ryan who were cuddling on the couch, surronded by children. 

After successfully making their way outside, Ryan and Isabella sat down on the porch swing. '' Okay there is no way we are carrying them all up to bed.'' Ryan quickly agrees with her '' We will wake them up in a bit.''

He pulls her closer to him, so that they are cuddling again, his arm around her waist and hers rested on his chest. ''Y'know, I'm gonna miss this when I go back to L.A.'' She sighs before saying "Yeah,"  softly, her voice reflecting the same sense of longing. "I'm gonna miss this too. It's been... really nice, having you here."

He's silent for a moment '' It'll be fine though. I'm gonna be phoning you so much you'll be sick of me.'' Ryan's reassurance brings a small smile to Isabella's lips, despite the bittersweetness of the situation. She appreciates his attempt to lighten the mood with his playful comment."I highly doubt that," she replies with a chuckle, tilting her head up to meet his gaze. "I don't think I could ever get sick of you."

He grins at her answer before leaning in to give her a quick kiss. Isabella pulls away with a smile '' This is so not how I thought this weekend was going to go.'' Ryan gasps feigning offence '' What? You mean you didn't plan to come here and meet a handsome guy?'' She laughs at him, before he continues with a grin '' I planned on meeting a beautiful girl.''  

Their banter is light and filled with laughter, reflecting the easy camaraderie between them. Despite the unexpected turns of their weekend, they find joy in each other's company, embracing the spontaneity of their budding connection. 

As they share in another kiss, this one a bit stronger than the one before, they hear a knock at the window. This makes them jump and turn around to see Greg and Andre '' Guys, seriously! Enough with the PDA.'' 

================================================================================================================================================================

Isabella is shaken awake, causing her to groan in annoyance. She opens her eyes to see Ryan knelt beside the bed. After the two came back inside they woke the kids up telling them to go up to bed, carrying Bean and Becky they walked up to the bedroom and laying them on their assigned beds. 

'' Ryan what is it?'' he smiles at her adorable sleepy face before saying '' Your dad fell asleep on the couch'' Isabella looks up at him annoyed that he woke her up for that '' So?'' He quickly responds grabing her hand and pulling her up '' So he's not sleeping in his room. Which means we can sleep in there and cuddle.'' 

Isabella's annoyance fades away as she realizes Ryan's intention. A soft smile spreads across her face as she follows his lead, allowing herself to be led to her father's room. The prospect of sharing a cozy moment with Ryan fills her with warmth and anticipation. 

They get to the room with Isabella falling down on the bed onto her back, shaking his head at the dramatic gesture, Ryan joins her. '' Oh my god. I've missed not having feet in my back while I sleep.'' Isabella sighs out in content. 

Ryan grabs her by the waist and wraps his arms around her so she is laying on his chest. '' I could get used to this you know.''  the warmth of their embrace enveloping them both in a sense of comfort and belonging. She hums in agreement to his statement, '' It's like having a personal radiator.'' she responds as she snuggles closer to him. 

As she does, Ryan can't help but smile at her comment. "A personal radiator, huh?" he chuckles softly, his arms tightening around her. "Well, I'm glad I could keep you warm," he adds, feeling a surge of affection for her. 

She plays with his hair, while they bask in the comfort of each other. He breaks it by saying '' I really like you Bella. And I know we are gonna have to do some long distance but I really think we can do it.'' When he finally breaks the silence with his confession, her heart skips a beat, overwhelmed by the sincerity in his words.

"I really like you too, Ryan," she responds softly, her voice filled with warmth and affection. "And you're right, I believe we can make it work, no matter the distance." She pauses, looking up at him with a gentle smile. "As long as we have each other, we can get through anything, right?"

Their eyes meet and a shared understanding and determination to overcome whatever challenges may come their way. In that moment, they both feel a deep sense of connection and optimism for the future.

'' Goodnight Bella'' 

'' Goodnight Ray'' 

Both teens fall asleep that night with smiles on their faces, dreaming about what the future has in store for them. In each others arms, they feel content and comfort in a way they never had before. They realise that sleeping beside each other is the best way to fall asleep, as the last thing they see is the others face. Sleep came easy that night, and resulted in the best nights sleep either of them have ever had. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

674K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.9K 92 10
Wren and the pack barely have time to recover from Allison and Aidens' deaths when yet another threat comes to Beacon Hills; and this time it's a dea...
115K 2.6K 41
In which a Mikaelson falls in love with a Gilbert.
20K 504 10
♫︎ᴏʜ sʜᴇ's sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴘsʏᴄʜᴏ. ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ᴀ ᴘsʏᴄʜᴏ. ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sʜᴇ's sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴ' "ɪ'ᴍ-ᴍᴀ-ᴍᴀ-ᴍᴀ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ"♫︎ warning? she is not usually sweet. 𝐓𝐄𝐄...