Alastor One Shots

By Luxuriousxxx

I'll be writing mainly alastor you guys may suggest what you will like me to write, it will contain smut, an... More

📻Radioapple🍎
📻Staticradio 📺
📻Radiodust💦
📻Radioapple🍎
📻Radioapple🍎
Alastor & lilith
📻Radiostatic📺
📺Radioapple🍎
Alastor angst
📻Radioapple🍎

🍎Apple📻radio📻static📺

1.3K 11 33
By Luxuriousxxx

A/N: credit to imagine @ sinful_smondpie on twitter

I made Alastor a bit too smutty on this one so brace yourselfs cx you'll understand as you continue reading

So this will definitely have smut with all three Lucifer x vox x Alastor

/Alastor\

This morning was quite peaceful, drinking my tea while reading the newspaper and laughing at how they were mentioning the extermination killing so many sinners. Husk just glares at me while he starts drinking his booze.

It was quickly ruined when some sinners tried to take down the hotel once more, breaking the wall again.   I stood up leaving my newspaper down heading outside.

"It seems they have forgotten whose in charge of the hotel, that the great radio demon is here!"

I could hear Charlie in the background telling me not to be too harsh, but what can I do they're tearing the hotel down.  I slash them one by one while swallowing them whole.  All you could hear is pitiful screams and pleadings for me stop. 

"Oh it sure is good to let of some steam.." I look at the ground and notice the bloody floor at the front of the hotel, oh dear nifty will be upset.  I was about to go get nifty to start cleaning up when Charlie startled me.

"Alastor look out!"

I turn around and it seemed I forgot one sinner still breathing, oh my mistake.  Right as I was about to finish him off he throws me some pink powder perfume of some sort.

"Really?.....what is your next move mm?" I strangled his neck and pulled it apart watching it make an even more mess, oops.

That aroma he sprayed smelled kind of nice, until I started feeling a bit uneasy.  I look at Charlie feeling myself falling, the last thing I saw was her running at me.

/Charlie\
"Hey Al?....Al!!" I kept shaking him but it looks like he's unconscious.

"Vaggie!" I turn to look at her so she can help me lift him. I hear other footsteps coming as well.

"Hey sweetie I don't want you to hurt yourself I can carry him" my dad starts lifting him bridal style.

"You sure dad?" I felt tears going down my face, he looked at me with a smile and wiped them.

"Of course sweetie"

/Lucifer\

Damn Alastor how can you loose to sinners like that? I decided it would've been easier to fly to carry him back inside.  I don't want my dear Charlie to worry so I'll have to deal with him.

I lay him down and check if he is still indeed breathing, he smelled pretty funny must of been that perfume.  Wonder what that was?  I never really cared about pheromones to make demons loose consciousness.

I keep moving his face back and forth, forcefully opening his eyes to see if he'll wake up at all but he's really passed out.

*knock *knock*

"Yes?....come in?"

"It's me dad..." she opens the door and sits next to Alastor.

"He hasn't woken up at all?"

"Nope whatever that was really knocked him out..."

"You don't know what that is??"

"Of course not sweetie.....I never really liked involving myself in those things"

We let him rest for a while and I notice Charlie worried face, clenching alastors hand, looking at him once more as we leave the room.

"Hey sweetie he'll be fine don't worry..." I pat her shoulder doing so and she just gently smiles at me.  We get to the living room and everyone seems to be there looking back at Charlie.

"Hey! I heard what happened to smiles, can't believe someone was able to knock him out for a change.." he just laughs while Charlie starts tearing up again and I glare at him.  He waves his hands signaling that he was just kidding and I sat Charlie down on the sofa.

"Hey spider, you wouldn't know what type of drug that was would you..?" 

"Oh I don't know my king, I may or may not...?" He winks at me while looking at his hands. Charlie looks up at him at that and goes towards him .

"Angel please if you do know what drug that may be can you help us..?"

"Charlie I..." he looks down at her while scratching the back of his neck.

"I wouldn't know, but I know someone who can..."

"Who..?"

"The vees..." he spat as he looked away.

"O-okay thank you so much!...come on vaggie let's-

"Ohhhh no no! Sweetie there's no way I'm letting you go over there.... I can go trust me"

"But dad...I've gone before-

"What!! You've gone-" I put my hands together on my face while I breathe out, trying to not freak out that my daughter was at a pornstar penthouse.

"Okay will discuss that later.....but don't worry about him.  I'll even take him so they can gave him the antidote there....."

I head to the room once more and check if he even moved at all or something but nothing. I carry him and start flying out of the hotel, not after hearing a good luck from Charlie.  You better appreciate all what I'm doing for you Alastor as I look down at him.

I figured it was going to look suspicious me carrying the radio demon and my image, so I flew up instead of going to front door.  I kept walking down some stairs trying not to be seen by vees employees, kind of difficult having to carry Alastor while doing so.  I see a door say 'on air' and try not to make noise as I start waking past it.  I made it to a door that said vox office, that would do.

I knock for a few times and hear a come in, I look around before going in and close the door.

"What do you- oh if it isn't our king Lucifer?... and you brought me Alastor....wait Alastor!!"  He starts waking towards me looking at Alastor mostly.

"Is he dead? You brought me Alastor dead?! Oh is it my birthday!!"

"No he's not dead.....he's in a bit of a pickle right now and angel said you guys may be able to help him, you and Val is it?"

"Mmm depends......" I heard him yap for quite a bit but I wasn't listening because I felt Al start moving a bit in my arms since I was still carrying him.  Vox kept yapping and Al started opening his eyes for a bit rubbing them looking up at me.

"My king....are you even listening??"

"W-where am I...?"  I place him in the nearest chair and notice him start shaking.

"Al you good..? We're at the vees penthouse..?"

"W-why the fuck are we here..!" He was about to stand up but he fell back onto the chair.

"I don't think you should be moving right now al?"

"What's this? Wasn't he unconscious..?" Vox starts coming towards me looking down at Al as well.  We both tilted our heads at him because he started breathing really hard, had his ears down, clenching his suit with his hand.

"What's....going on..?"

/Alastor\

I felt eyes on me but I was too worried trying to catch my breath, I felt so warm and hot.  My skin felt like on my fire with this clothes on me, didn't think twice and started undressing myself.

"Hey hey! You good Al what are you doing..?"

"I-I just feel so hot..." I ended up rushing myself taking everything off quickly, I felt a burning sensation everywhere. 

"Is it the result of the drug..?"

"What drug??"

"You didn't even give me time to explain to you since you started yapping about nonsense!"

I heard a lot of talking but I still felt warm after taking off my clothes, I also felt a sensation under me but I chose to ignore it.  I gripped my hair frustrated that they wouldn't shut up.

"Shut up!" They both look at me and blush while doing so, oh right I'm naked.

"What is going on!"  Lucifer started kneeling towards me and feels my forehead.

"You're steaming up Al....hey vox you have to find the antidote for it!"

"Or maybe my dear king he needs another form of antidote..." he singles him while pointing down and I look down myself notice Im hard, while looking at it, it looks so sensitive too.

"N-no there's no way.... I'm married!"

"Then step aside my king... I'll enjoy this!"  He starts coming closer to me.

"G-get away from me!" I use my tentacles to make him back away.

"Hey you idiot! Do you not see your problem literally right there..?" He moves his hands up crossing them while motioning with his eyes.

"There has to be s-something else....?" I felt it start throbbing.

"Nah...and besides looks like it hurts..?" He smirks at me, fuck yea it does hurt and I just want it to end.  I don't know what to do and look at Lucifer whose just burning bright red.

"Y-you know what I have?"

"I d-dont Al?" He helds his hands up in defeat.

Fuck why are they all so useless, this feels exactly how my rut feels like if not worse.  I look around and notice he has a bed, why does he have a bed in his office? (A/N: im aware that's a typical move in a story but just bear with me cx)

I try to walk towards it while stumbling a bit but make it. I lay on my stomach, realizing that when I rub on it, it feels a bit better.

/Lucifer\

Me an vox just look at Alastor with our mouths wide open, is he literally grinding himself on the bed infront of us?

"Holy hell what a view..." he starts waking over to him but I grab him before he gets over there.

"What are you doing..?"

"What? He clearly needs help, and who am I not to give a helping hand.." he smirks while holding his coat.

"Ahh.....fuckkkk...." We both stop talking and stare at Alastor basically fucking the bed. He tilts his head facing us while gripping the bed sheets.

"Fuck...can't you guys stop arguing.....and just fuck help me!... I can't take it anymore.." he basically whines at the end.  Vox doesn't need to be told twice and pulls my hand away and runs towards him.

/Vox\

"Do you have any idea how long I've waited for this...!"

"All your pitiful after life yea..!" He laughs a bit and I shush him up quickly once I turn him around and grip his shaft.

"Ah!...v-vox..."

"You were saying...." He whimpers so much with me just holding it, I wonder what he'll do if isn't my hand.  I guide my head lower and I'm faced with his shaft on my face and he looks down.

"W-what are you doing...?"

"What you've been missing out on..." I tentatively lick around the tip making him gasp.  I slowly start putting my whole mouth on it swirling my long tongue around it making him tilt his head back moaning.

"I-it's feels weird.....mmm..." I feel his legs start trembling and I grab his thighs gripping them.  I start putting more on my mouth hearing him pant while he tries to cover his mouth.

I pull out with spit and precum around my mouth looking back at Lucifer.

"You wanna help or just watch..?" 

"I-...I....I..I told you Im married!" I look at him and notice his massive hard on, he tries covering it while being such a red mess.

"Then why are you still here.....mmm?"

"T-to check on Alastor...!"

"You could easily stay outside if you wanted to..."

"Fuck.....luci please..." Alastor basically moans his name out of desperation while he grips my shoulder.

/Lucifer\

Why does he have to say my name like that? I hurry to remove all my clothes quickly as I can and walk towards them.  Vox goes back to sucking him off making him go back to a moaning mess but he keeps covering his mouth.

"Ah ah, what are you doing Al..." I pull his hands away and replace them with my own lips onto his own.  He's quite a bit inexperienced but I'll straighten him out quickly, he kept moaning in my mouth and I pull away to attack his neck.

"F-fuck.....ah!....vox...im gonna!" I bite his neck roughly drawing out blood while he moans releasing in vox mouth.  We both look down at him panting trying to catch his breath. 

I turn him around on his hands and knees and show him my shaft onto his face.

"Please Al..?" He looks in thought for a bit and then feels vox behind him slapping his ass making him go forward having my shaft touch his face.

"Oh I'm so going to fuck your brains out Alastor!"  I look down at him noticing something on his eyes, in his pupils I see small hearts on it.  I was about to mention it to vox but he surprised me when he took all of me in his mouth.

"Ah Al!" He kept twirling his tongue all around me making me grip his hair forward.

/Vox\

This view im never going to forget it.  Lucifer basically fucking his mouth, he's definitely going to feel me more than him.  I start putting my fingers inside him making him flinch a bit, I felt him around and he's already so wet.

I guide my own shaft towards his whole gripping his waist with my claws hearing him whimper.  I shove myself in hearing him gasp pulling out of Lucifer's shaft.

"fuck.....vox!..." he starts moaning like crazy moving his hips back along the rhythm.

"Come back here Bambi..." he yanks his hair back towards his shaft making him whimper once more at the roughness of it, of course the great radio demon would be a masochist.

I use it to my advantage and start scratching his back making him moan on Lucifer shaft. You soon start to see red marks on his back, a bit of blood starts dripping from his back.

"Hey vox...y-you're going to hurt him too much..."

"Oh really?" I yank him from his hair and make him pop off his dick and sit him up to show Alastors front view. Of his dick about to burst, with him panting out of breath, and his hands on his side.

"Does that hurt Al..?mm...or does it just turn you on..?" I say while gripping his waist and hair digging my claws on his waist making him let out a loud moan.

"....fuck....more.....p-please...." That's all the proof Lucifer needed, I placed him back down back to where he was.

"F-fuck Al!..." I dig my claws on his waist once more hearing him a whimpering mess, he's probably close.

I hear Lucifer grunting as well gripping Alastors hair like not tomorrow, he speeds it up and starts releasing his load making Alastor choke and get his mouth off of it dripping some on Lucifer's legs.

"F-fuck....fuck...fuck....im coming!" After hearing that I pound him harder noticing him gripping Lucifer thighs for support.

I release my load in him hearing him let out a load moan, I stay inside him for a bit and then pull out hearing him gasp.  He lays flat on the bed resting for a bit.

"Fuck that was so good!"

/Lucifer\

I check on Al really quick and notice him still really red and those red heart eyes again.

"Um vox he's been having those eyes since we started..?"  Vox looks at him and smirks rubbing his hands together.

"What does that mean..?"

"Oh nothing my king, nothing to worry about...". He looks down at Alastor and grabs his chin facing him.

"How do you feel Al mmm?"

"....fucken....horny...."

My eyes widened as to what he just said, he literally just got fucked?

"That's right?...do you want us to please you again mmm?"  He basically lets out a whimper nodding yes and rubbing himself on the bed again.

"Who are we to say no right my king?" He look back at me and I look at Alastor looking at me such hunger, I've never seen him like this before.

"Fuck....Al.." I walk towards him and give him a few pecs on his lips. I was trying to be gentle but then I feel him be so rough griping the back of my neck forcing my lips more on him.  I pull back panting smirking at him.

"Oh you want to keep things rough now Bambi...?"  He looks up at both of us with his heart eyes moving his legs up and down the bed.

/Vox\
I make my way towards Al making him sit on my lap facing me, while Lucifer goes behind him.

"Front row seats for me.." I smirk at him and grab his face shoving my tongue in his mouth. He whimpers at that and tries to keep up with me while I pull an antler making him moan.

I notice Lucifer getting ready to position himself onto him, and I help him out by lifting Al bum in the air.

"A-aren't you being helpful..?"

"Just for you Al.." while I grip his waist.

"...holy fuckkkk...." Lucifer enters him without warning making him moan right on my face.

The view I have of Al is priceless.

"Such a pretty face Al..."

"S-shut up!..." he basically whimpers.

"S-sorry Al.....you just look so good...and feel so good..." while he was moving in and out of him in a pretty fast pace, not giving him time to catch up.

"Ah....fuck.....luci!.."

My legs were beside Al and I felt Lucifer grip my legs while moving in and out of Al for support. I notice Al shaft a bit lonely so I gripped it while putting pressure on my own and his together, staring to rub it back and forth.

He looks down at me steading himself on my chest.

"V-vox..." he basically moans out my name.

"Feel good little deer..." he doesn't respond just hold onto my chest scratching it while moaning. 

/Lucifer\

I start giving Al few pecs on his neck and notice his red back, I should leave something from me too, so I go to is neck once more and take a bite, making him tilt his head back.

"....luci!.." he moans out, I kept pounding into him hearing him whimper since vox was touching him from the front as well.

"Hey vox,.....y-you think we can make him cum....ah.....again?" I was quite out of breath.

"Easily" As soon as he said that I felt Al go crazy.

"....fuck fuck....f-fuck!"  I started going deeper into him going into a faster pace while I heard vox going at his front pretty fast as well.

"Ah!I can't.....keep up!.....ahh!" If only I can see his face.

/Vox\

Al started shaking so much at having both front and back being tortured of pure pleasure.  I grabbed his face with my other one so he could look at me.

"W-what's the matter.....feeling too good?Mm.."

"F-fuck vox...i-i can't!" He basically sobs out moaning out of pleasure.

"I-im going to-" Lucifer heard that do and gripped his waist so he could start letting his loud as I kept going faster on our own, Al starts scratching my chest a lot bracing himself.

He lets out a loud moan while having tears on his face and makes both our chest dirty, I heard Lucifer grunt as Al just kept shaking at the feeling of being full.  We stayed there for a bit until Lucifer got off of him hearing Al gasp and we lay him down on the bed.  We both just stared at Al out of breath, with his hair all over the place, cum on his fluffy chest, and shaking legs that haven't calm down yet, he kept twitching so much as well.

He looks up at us and just glares at us.

"W-what..?"

We both just shaked our heads embarrassed, and let him rest for a bit.  We both assumed it was over getting our clothes and luci going to the bathroom to get a rag to clean Al up until we looked back at Alastor.

"Um Al?...w-what are you doing..?" Luci looked at him with a red sweaty face and so did I.  Alastor was on his hands and knees facing his bum towards us, wiggling it back and forth with cum still dripping of off him.

"Who said we were done..?" He said that so casually as if his legs weren't still twitching.

We both looked at each other thinking this is going to be a long night, what the hell was in that perfume..?

A/N:

Well well this was pretty long

And I hear you guys wanting Alastor angst I'll try to see if it can be the next chapter

Let me know what other ideas you guys have that you'll want me to do c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 247 18
This story is a radioapple fic enemies to lovers. I made Lilith nice kinda but there secrets and there is also huskerdust in the background and lute...
440K 12K 73
A vengeful soul on Earth is damned for eternity in Hell and there resumes her sadistic fun, becoming well known and recruited as an overlord. But gho...
4.3K 126 7
Warnings: Might have small smut, cursing, violence. Note: This was written by an Asexual Person. So don't mention Alastor is Ace/Asexual. Because I k...
11.7K 320 21
Yes, I know Alastor is Ace, but this story does include SMUT. It's just a fictional story an in this universe he isn't Ace. I do respect the Aro Ace...