๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ || ๐™ฝ...

By Meowpfft

Kim Seokjin is a well-known CEO in the business industry. An alpha that is desired by many but never had any... More

๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐™ผ๐š˜๐š›๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š†๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐™บ๐š’๐š–๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š˜๐š›๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š†๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šœ
๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ

๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ

211 15 1
By Meowpfft

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 : 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚝𝚌.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎. 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚛.

_______"_______

" Yoongi, it's time for you to walk inside now or you will be late "

Yoongi still didn't let go of his eomma's warm hand. This wasn't the first time that Yoongi did not want to go. So, Namjoon did what he always do when his son acted this way.

He crouched down in order to be on the same level of eyes with his son, who in turn look at him expectedly with his adorable face.

" Where is my brave baby? "

Yoongi pouted, his free hand points at himself. " I am...eomma's brave baby..."

" Then, why is my brave baby did not want to go to his kindergarten? "

Yoongi clenched his tiny hand. He is too embarrass to admit to his eomma of his true reason not to enter the kindergarten. Slowly, he couldn't hide a tiny blush on his face.

" Oh my, your face is so red, baby-"

" Because TaeTae is still not here..."

That caught Namjoon off guard. But, he knew of the bond shared between the two friends. Remind him so much of Hoseok and him.

" Hm, you wanted to wait for Taehyung? ", he asked.

Yoongi nodded. " I promised TaeTae to protect him! ". That makes Namjoon chuckles.

" Well, I would like to suggest that we wait for him, but I think you should see behind you, sweetheart "

And as if on cue, the child who had been running towards them shouts, "YOONIE HYUNG!! TAETAE HERE! ", along with his eomma trailing behind him while also catching up his breath.

" I told you not to run, Taehyung. Eomma couldn't run that fast..."

" I didn't realized you are that old, Hobi-ah? ", Namjoon teased, which earned him a sharp glare from his bestfriend. " Try running with that energetic sunshine over there every morning, then we will talk. "

Namjoon laughed, shaking his head.
" No, thanks. I already have this fast running baby once I put him down."

Baby Kookie smiled brightly at the mention of his name. The two omegas coos at Jungkook. He looked even cuter with his carrot theme baby onesie.

" Awwh!! Our baby bunny is a carrot for today!! ", Hoseok cheered, playing with the baby's cheeks.

" Oh, Taehyung. Eomma still didn't hear that you're sorry, baby "

Taehyung make a face. He thought Kookie already took his eomma's attention so he was let off hook. Apparently, he was wrong.

" Oh, sorry eomma. TaeTae just want to hug Yoonie hyung! ", and true to what he said, Taehyung already hugs Yoongi. He also tried to reach the bubbling baby in Namjoon's hold who seem to had widened his doe eyes as a sign that he is interested.

" TaeTae, Yoonie and Kookie go? ", Baby Jungkook asks his eomma.

Namjoon shook his head. His hand caresses Jungkook's face. " No, can't do, Kookie. Yoonie and TaeTae are big enough to go, but my baby is still so small.. "

Jungkook tears up at the omega's answer. " Oh dear, don't you want to stay with eomma for a little longer? ". That makes Jungkook stopped himself from his crying, he looked at Namjoon before choosing to hugs him.

" Kookie stay with eomma...Then Kookie big will go with Yoonie..."

Namjoon almost wants to tear up too. Until he felt someone tugging on his skirt. " Eomma, kisses before Yoonie go with TaeTae? "

" Ah! TaeTae want bye bye kisses from eomma too! "

The two omegas stare at each other before broke into laughter. They then gave their babies so much kisses before sending them to the kindergarten.

_______"_______

" So, I see you're wearing a cute dress for out date today. " Hoseok smiled at the blushing Namjoon.

" You said you wanted to match with me for this date!! ", Namjoon wants to hit Hoseok's arms but baby Jungkook took it as a way to change his position to Hoseok. He make a grabby hands that the omega couldn't resist.

" You adorable traitor! "

Baby Jungkook laughs happily at his eomma's distress, already in Hoseok's arms.

_______"_______

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚎 :

𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚔 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚛 :

_______"_______

" I was wondering, Joon-ah. Where is your ribbon? "

Namjoon gave him a dried laugh.

" Yoongi thought it would be awesome if he used it and tied a wild cat with my ribbon. Which of course, that cat took a run along with it. "

Hoseok is shrieking.

_______"_______

At the mall;

They were talking about the recent things in their life while also filling their carts with the groceries. Baby Jungkook is just chilling in his eomma's cart not caring about the two's conversation.

He perhaps will grab whatever caught his eyes which in turn will be put back by Namjoon. The last thing that baby Jungkook grabbed was a pair of pumping bras. The reason is that they're pink with bunny patterns. That makes Hoseok unable to stop laughing for two minutes straight.

Namjoon just hides his red face behind his hands.

_______"_______

Hoseok was looking around the shelf for his chili sause when he found it at the higher place. He tried to grab it when other hand did it for him. It is an alpha.

" You wanted it? ", The alpha asks, handing the sauce bottle to him.

" Ah yes...Thank you-"

Before Hoseok could take the bottle away from the stranger alpha, the bottle was raised higher than him. It seems like this stranger wants to play with him. Which Hoseok had no mood to do so except for his own alpha.

"...Can you give it to me or should I just grab the other one? "

The alpha pretends to think hard about it. " Hm, I could just give you this sauce if only you let me buy you a drink? "

That makes Hoseok sick.

" Couldn't you see that I am mated to my wonderful alpha, you shit. "

The alpha looks unfazed by the tone used towards him. If anything, his interests is rising up. The omega is cute and it would only be a shame if he let him go. Mated or not.

" Come on, your alpha doesn't have to know. I was only trying to buy-", He couldn't finish his sentence when the hand that he was about to put on Hoseok was stopped by another.

" The hell you doing with me friend? Get out from here. We don't want any trouble with you. " Warned Namjoon, who gave Jungkook to Hoseok and shield them both.

" ...Damn, you both are way too pretty to just have one alpha to satisfy you, am I right? I could even give you a new cute baby than the one you had with your alpha "

That was it. Namjoon nor Hoseok could stand it if someone were to talk shit about their family. They had enough of the bullshits this stranger had been spouting since earlier. Namjoon takes out his phone which makes the alpha scoffed at the gesture.

" What now, you are crying to your shitty alpha for help? How cute "

Namjoon glares at him. He gave a signal to Hoseok to bring Jungkook away which he agreed to do so. Not long after the two disappeared from his sight, he turned to the alpha.

" Hm? Where do you send your cute friend, pretty omega? ", Namjoon just offer him an innocent smile. " Don't worry about it. You said you could satisfy me, right? "

The alpha chuckled. " Guess you want me all to yourself, huh? Sure can do "

" Follow me, then. ", Namjoon led the almost impatient alpha to the parking lot. That is when he offered the alpha his smile for the last time.

" Say hi to the devil for me, fucker "

" What the fuck are you-"

A knife was pulled out from god knows where and immediately used to stabbed the alpha right at his neck. The alpha was in shock which Namjoon uses it to his advantages. Finishing with the head off the body.

He took one last look at the lifeless body before sighing. Now, his dress is ruined. He is sure Hoseok had a spare in his car. So, he dialed his bestfriend's numbers, who answered within a second.

" Namjoon-ah! Are you okay? "

" Yeah, I'm fine. But my dress is ruined by now..."

Hoseok chuckles. " This is why I told you to bring a spare in the car. Wait for me and Kook. I will get it for you.

And don't forget to inform Jin-hyung so he could clean it up. "

Namjoon replied with, ' Yes, mom'

_______"_______

At the office;

" Mr. kim, I had a report about your husband. ", Seokjin's secretary told him when he entered the room.

Seokjin looked up from his works. He wonder just what did his naughty husband is up to again. Especially if he is with that partner in crime of his. Those two are unstoppable together.

" I just got informed by his bodyguards you assigned that he had killed a man, an alpha too at the parking lot of the mall he went with Hoseok-ssi. "

" That's interesting. So, what the body, witnesses, and CCTV there? "

The secretary coughed, " Our men had disposed of the body, no witnesses and the CCTV's tape of that time was erased already.

The victim also did not have a good background. We can just cover it up just fine, sir. "

Seokjin nods. He returned his attention to his works. He never felt the need to ask his husband's motive. Because Seokjin knew his Namjoon wouldn't have done that without a good reason. And even if the reason is not enough for murder, Seokjin would just turned a blind eye for him.

The same goes for Park Jimin too. Hoseok is no different than Namjoon. After all, they both met their beautiful mates through the underground businesses.

That is for another story.

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 785 44
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
31.5K 4.1K 27
sแด สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ษช แด„แดแดแด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ sแด‡แด€sแดษด ๐Ÿธ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดsแด› แด…แด‡แดแด€ษดแด…แด‡แด… ษชแด›แด  sแด‡ส€ษชแด€สŸ แดแด€แด…แด…แด€แด sษชส€โค๏ธ..สœแด‡ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ษขแดœสs ษขแดแด› แดกษชแด›ษดแด‡ss แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แดŠแดแดœส€ษดแด‡ส แดา“ แดแด˜แด› แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€s แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด...
12.4K 190 27
Some Chenford stories.
153K 2.6K 68
Just some short stories about my favorite Ninjago couple, Jay and Nya. This book contains canon oneshots. I have a second book called "The Jaya Chro...