That Perfect Smile of Him

By ishqhuahaii

A chaotic husband,Arjun and a determined wife,Siya More

Arjun-Siya
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31

26

222 26 5
By ishqhuahaii

Sorry for the delay!

                               SIYA

I dropped myself on the edge of the bed after coming  out of the washroom.

"Siya, should I turn off the gas regulator?" Arjun called out.

"Yes."

He came inside the room in a while and laid on the bed at his side.

"At what time you have to go to your office tomorrow?" I asked turning around my shoulders.

"Eight."

I slumped back on the bed realising I got no vegetables to keep for his lunch tomorrow. I will have to soak some sprouts for his lunch.

"I will just come."
He nodded closing his eyes back.

I soaked some moong for his tiffin and came inside the room back.
Laying on the bed, I looked beside as he opened his eyes back.
Yanking me by wrist with the bedsheets along , he made me sleep beside him. I was laying with my head towards ceiling while he had his arms around me laying sideways.

"What?" I looked as he raised his eyebrows.

"Please." He narrowed his eyes towards my face, making his pleading face.

I looked around at the lamp after guessing his hint and his grin later just proved me right for his indication towards sex.

"Okay." I smiled grazing his shirt's collar with my forefinger. His face fell short for his grin and he curved his arms around my waist, making no delay in pressing his lips against my cheeks.

They cascaded down, later engulfing me in a newer shot of heightening pleasures. Layers by layers the clothes fell off and I got to see a new him as he increased his speed along my insides.

He slumped down near my breathing harshly, while I curved my fingers along his hairs controlling mine.

The softness, jilterry feelings in the start, the eye rolling pleasures and a perfect aftermath, all have been proved correct for me.
My legs strived to stay straight and I kept my knees folded , while his legs laid between mines. Mines are snoozed to get into any action.

"So jao." I said, my voice turning soft, as he raised his head again looking into my eyes.
He sighed, rolling himself along with me and making me rest on his body.

"Good night." He pecked above my nose while I settled myself well on his figure.

                                ⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙

I picked up our clothes from the floor throwing them towards the chair and cleaned the room with the broom.

I looked back as Arjun came out of the washroom, wiping his head with the spare towel, with one hanging around his waist.

"Siya, I was thinking from so long, why didn't you applied for your job till now?" He looked confusedly at me, applying some gel to his hairs making them curl back from the top.

"Aise hi." I chuckled nervously. He looked at me raising his eyebrows.

"Ah.. you get ready, I will bring your breakfast." He nodded, getting into his pants.

I quickly brought some poha in a plate for him and he settled on his chair digging into it.

I waved him bye seeing him till the gate.

I got myself busy in the daily chores, the new ones as Holi is nearing. I cleaned off the shelves in the halls , parting the glass case on it. Cleaning off the sofa, I cleaned off the glass table with wet cloth.

My mobile snoozed on the refrigerator, throwing the cloth on the table , I picled it up.

Ashwin.

I sighed , picking the phone.

"Hello, Siya!"

"Hi."

"Did you get any idea? Where to get the funding from?"

"You don't care about the money. I have it." I spoke clearing the dust off the refrigerator.

"How? So soon?"

"Yes."

"But Siya. Maybe, investors would be fine, right. Why to spend your resources and moreover, they have experience. We are just new to it."

"I have studied a lot about business in this few days. Many books, which were enough to atleast initiate. Finding investors will delay our work more. I have talked to my brother and father too, they are more than experienced to advice us. Isn't it enough? And it's a big team, right?"

"It's good, but..."

"What's the issue?" I frowned.

"We should meet."

"It's so soon. I will have to talk to my family, I don't think they will take it lightly."

"It's your life. And your husband, what about him?"

"He will agree, maybe. I don't know."

"It's too much complicated, Siya. We couldn't start anything until you come out of there."

"I will try to talk to him. You just keep encouraging the team. We can't loose any member there."

"Okay. If your family creates some issue then you can call me."

"Hm. Bye."

"Bye."

I sighed, throwing the fridge cover aside in frustration.
Hearing the vegetable vendor's voice, I came out to notice many of our neighbours talking in groups standing around the cart.

"Siya, see tomatoes are fresh today. Take more." My
I nodded picking up the red tomatoes off the place and passed it to the vendor to weigh them. Few fresh vegetables more and he passed the free coriander to me.

"Eighty-five."

I brought out the change from inside and gave him.

After freshening up whole house, I searched in the drawers for Arjun's book. I searched in the cartons, which we never unpacked as he didn't needed them.

'Zero to one'. After knowing about it's writer, I settled on it and began from the first page itself.

                                ⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙

I kept the book on the table aside as I heard the doorbell. I let Arjun enter inside and he sprawled himself on the sofa. I stood by the door playing with my fingers.

"Siya."

"Yes?"

"Baitho na."

"I will bring some water for you."

He nodded settling his back on the sofa. I handed him the glass of water, while he had his head covered by his other arm.

"Chai?"

Shifting his arm aside from his eyes, he looked at me.
"Tum baitho toh sahi."

Shrugging my shoulders, I sat beside him. He laid his body shifting his head on my lap, while my gaze lingered on his smooth hairs.

"Your hairs..." He smiled up at me.

What is I get a boycut, even mines would curl like them after passing my finger through them instead of getting my fingers stucked between the knots.

"Should I cut my hairs?"

He shrugged.

"I mean, like yours."

"No." I pressed my lips hearing his rude response.

"Even if you want, my mother is not going to let you. She always said  'Nakti aur Barkati Bahu toh chahiye hi nahi'."

"Will she push me out of the house then?" I frowned, clutching few of his curls between my fingers pushing them back.

"Maybe?" He chuckled.

"And will you?" He frowned looking at me.

"Don't ask this." He showed my his forefingers shushing me.

"No,tell me." I whined.

"If you cut your hairs then yes." He said teasingly shifting aside facing the wall ahead.

"Means my hairs got me a premium to live in this house."

"Yes." He nodded teasingly, sinking his head between my thighs.

"Bring something precious to get yourself my handmade food."

He inhaled long before answering, "Main mil gaya phir bhi kuch aur kimti chahiye?"

He turned again looking up at me.
"Yes."

"Paayal chalengi?"

"I have many."

"Jhumke?"

"No."

"Ring?"

"No."

"If you don't need any of those, then what could woo you?" He raised his arm up, resting his palm near my jawline.

"Think of it." His forefinger lingered on my jawline and I couldn't help but feel the softness in it.

"Batao na."

"Meri har baat maan lena."

"Zoru ka gulam ban jaau? Me?"

"Yes. Like they show in movies, hero never did any work except roaming around his heroine."

"Accha ji?"

"Hanji." He raised his body up from the couch and stood against me.

"Main nai banunga."

"Roti bhi nai milegi."

He rolled his eyes, going inside the room for changing that stinky cotton shirt.

I should have talked to him about my business! He seemed to be in a good mood.

It's mysterious on how easily I forgot such an important thing, simply getting engaged in this silly talks with him.

I don't know clearly when will I would be able to update next. Few days more and I will be ended with my 'Acche din.' So I will try to write few more chapters before a long break.

Hope you liked it.
Please do vote and comment if you loved it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 31.8K 41
♕︎𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬♕︎
315K 9.3K 47
Unexpected happened, marriage and love were the most despised words in Aaron's life While here Siya has been waiting for her prince charming.......w...
302K 10.5K 25
Collections of short stories about arrange, contract, and forced marriage. Mainly all stories are based on love after marriage.
33K 900 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}