- BIKE RIDE | g. shuuya

By SEISHUN-SAKURA

โ ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐„ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐Ž๐“ ๐€ ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐ƒ๐”๐Œ๏ฟฝ... More

- ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐’
- ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
- ๐Ž.๐Ž๐Ÿ
- ๐Ž.๐Ž๐Ÿ‘
- ๐Ž.๐Ž๐Ÿ’
- ๐Ž.๐Ž๐Ÿ“
- ๐Ž.๐Ž๐Ÿ”
- ๐Ž.๐Ž๐Ÿ•
- ๐Ž.๐Ž๐Ÿ–
- ๐Ž.๐Ž๐Ÿ—
- ๐Ž.๐Ÿ๐Ž
- ๐Ž.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
- ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
- ๐Ž.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
- ๐Ž.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

- ๐Ž.๐Ž๐Ÿ

227 12 4
By SEISHUN-SAKURA

YOUR SKELETON IS READY TO HATCH.

-   "COACH KUDOU? Where are we going again?" Endou asked their new coach, fastening his seatbelt.

"Before we begin practice we're in need of one more strategist." He replied, Endou looked over at Kidou who stared out the window minding his own business.

"But, why do we all need to go?" Tsunami asked.

"She does things very differently and seeing how she does it will help you adjust rather than being thrown right into it."

Tsunami raised an eyebrow at what he deemed to be a half assed explanation, but leaned back in his seat nonetheless. He didn't mind being thrown right into it. It reminded him of when his father would throw him into the sea to teach him how to swim, the good old days.

'Who does he think he is!? Kidou is the best we have and all we need!' Endou was infuriated but would never show it. Nevermind — he's actually really bad at hiding things. To be honest it just sounded like he had a fat crush on Kidou. I mean maybe he does? Sure seems like it.

As he was about to protest coach spoke again. "Coach Hibiki has specifically requested her, claiming she will particularly compliment Kidou's way of thinking." He said closing his eyes. This caught Kidou's attention as he decided to listen in more carefully.

"A player that would compliment Kidou's way of thinking? That's exciting!" Aki chirped.

"And a girl! Finally I needed to see new faces." Haruna sighed, earning a smack from Aki.

"AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!?" She cried out making Fuyuka sweatdrop.

"She's not a player, she does orders off the pitch and trained two of the candidates for this team. But she does have a mean kick." The coach stated.

"Player or not that's still interesting!" Endou said seemingly carelessly. He cared. He very much did. If this person even tried to outshine his beloved Kidou he'd probably try to break their cerebellum or something threatening like that. Listen, he had biology the other day that's all the stuck in that empty head of his.

He couldn't think of much else, perhaps he'd get Gouenji to hit them in the face with the ball, for some reason he seems to like doing that. How did that even start? Reckon he gets a kick outta that? He snickered to himself making Kazemaru look at him weirdly, pun unintended.

Endou stopped thinking about it and sulked back into his chair as the engine started. Kazemaru felt a bit uncomfortable with all the random emotions the boy next to him was showing, bipolar ass bitch. #justiceforkazemaru

"Where to, Coach?" Furukabu asked.

"Kidokawa Seishuu," He said with a smug smile, crossing his arms and leaning back into the seat.

The entirety of Inazuma Japan silently and slowly turned to face Gouenji, who wore a shocked and ever so slightly intimidated expression. His eyes met Endou's wide ones.

"GOUENJI! YOU HAVE TO KNOW!" He shouted, sending sound waves that shook the whole damn caravan, literally how? Shouts came from others but Endou's voice is so damn loud he overpowered everyone else's shouts and inquiries, although he could very clearly hear Toramaru screaming and crying. For what reason? That's a lovely question, moving on—

Endou had completely discarded his plan to overthrow the new person, there was a new situation at hand! Gouenji looked over at the coach who merely nodded at him confirming his hypothesis.

Seeing this, Endou shoved a finger in Gouenji's face and wiggled it around, "You know! Don't you!" Gouenji shrugged and leaned back in his seat. Kazemaru looked around for help, maybe they'd pass by a mental asylum and he could throw Endou in there. Poor guy.

"Of course he does. It'd be pretty damming if you couldn't figure out your significant other from words others say." Coach Kudou said.

"SIGNIFICANT OTHER?" Everyone but Kidou, Fudou, Tobitaka and Fuyuka screeched at him.

This lead to many questions and lots of shouting to begin, he could've sworn he heard Toramaru crying about finally meeting his mum. What?

"Gouenji? You- you have a girlfriend?" Kazemaru asked.

"Yeah, and she's a pretty damn good one too." He bragged with a smug smile leaning against the window, which faltered when he heard Toramaru let out a sob muttering to himself, "When will I meet my mum?"

"How long have you been dating?" Aki inquired.

"I'd say almost two years now."

"How come you never spoke about her?" Hiroto asked.

"You never asked."

"..."

"We all know damn well that's a lie." Haruna mumbled.

- [ Kidokawa Seishuu: Soccer Pitch ]
It was after school and you were at the team's soccer practice like usual. The coach was sat on the bench as he had let you to take over training for today since he knew your training scheme.

You wore the clothes you usually wore at training which was your usual school uniform without the tie and instead the soccer team's jacket and trainers. They were in the middle of a game, you were also on the pitch, not playing of course but running alongside them and giving them more advice, while also occasionally writing on a clipboard you held.

Seeing them play close up meant you could direct them clearer and gave you more perspective rather than being on the sidelines. You did this once every other week to see improvements since it also gave you an average of how much they improve within two weeks.

The sound of your occasional shouts guided Inazuma Japan to your approximate whereabouts. "Masaru you should've gone left! He was wide open! This is why you weren't chosen for the FFI!" You shouted waving your clipboard around, quite harsh but it was true. Inazuma Japan went unnoticed as they watched you at work, their attention focused on you.

"I've never seen anyone work like that before." Fuyuka muttered watching you effortlessly keeping up with their speed while also critiquing them, "It's impressive." She nodded in approval.

"Nishigaki! If you passed to the left slightly more Tomo would've made it!" You called, receiving a thumbs up from him. Aki laughed lightly seeing her childhood friend.

Your lover watched with a smile as the team watched in awe, in a way he missed this type of training. He remembered the days he would purposely fall over just so you could help him. Yes, he was that desperate back in the courting stage but he'd never admit it. Eventually you caught on and would hit him in various places with your clipboard when he wasn't actually injured. You broke about five boards in the process.

The team had seen you at the Football Frontier at Kidokawa's bench giving orders out as well as your coach and talking to Gouenji at the end of match but were never introduced due to time, "Seeing her in action is really magical.." Aki trailed off.

"And she's in her uniform!" Haruna awed as Toramaru had tears streaming down his face, making Tsunami a bit uncomfortable and move next to Hijitaka who awkwardly patted Toramaru's shoulder, "Is she my mum?"

You blew the whistle one time and held your hand up. "Alright losers! Take a break, drink some water! Second half will start soon." You ordered while rolling your sleeves up and wiping your forehead as they walked past you and to the bench.

You faintly heard the coach talking to team while you picked up the ball with one hand since the other was holding the clipboard. You stayed where you were on the pitch frowning and zoning out with your back turned to both teams, one of which you were completely oblivious to.

Endou gulped in pure fear. This was who he was planning to eradicate from this scummy earth to protect his Kidou (who most definitely did not need protecting). Not only had he seen you before, but he was also planning to tell Gouenji to kick the ball in the face of his lover! Which he definitely wouldn't do— wait what? Why has he picked up a ball? He held the ball and walked away from his team slightly. There was no way- surely not. "Gouenji-" He tried to call out but it was far too late. The ball was very quickly hurtling towards your figure, everyone had their mouths wide open ready to scold him.

Only to see you move your head slightly to the right dodging the ball by an inch before dropping the ball you were already holding infront of you, then kicking it back in the direction the other ball came from. Your figure turned just in time to see Gouenji catch the ball with his chest before it fell onto the floor below him.

Both teams stood in shock processing what they had just witnessed. What in the ever loving fuck was that?

Endou feared for his life, for all he knew you could've been a mind reader! There was absolutely no way in hell a normal human could sense a ball coming at them that fast and respond to it by moving a mere inch.

He gulped in fear thinking you now knew of his original plans to dispose of you. Toramaru's jaw dropped to the floor as he looked between you and Gouenji who were smiling at each other like the idiots you were before he was attacked by some rabid dogs- I mean the triplets.

"How dishonourable!" "You could've hurt Lady Y/n!" "What sort of prince are you!?" They shouted making the team back away slowly and Kidokawa sweatdrop.

"Lady Y/n?" Aki mumbled.

While they were scolding him you ran to where they were and tackled him to the floor in a hug. "I AM SO PROUD OF YO—" You were cut off when you felt a pair of lips on yours, after pulling away you smiled at him resting your forehead on his. "You really had to do that in front of everyone?" He nodded and stood up pulling you up with him and placed an arm around your shoulder.

"MOTHE—" You heard a voice shout and looked over to Inazuma Japan seeing a young boy with dark blue hair in the grasp of a boy with red hair who was covering his mouth, you recognised him to be Kiyama Hiroto.

The team began to laugh at the sight before the younger boy inevitably broke free and hugged you. You saw Hiroto sigh in defeat as Tsunami pat his back, "Toramaru..?" A girl with blue hair hesitantly asked, prompting him to only hug both you tighter. "Oh my god I cannot breathe—"

"Oi she's my girl, remember?"

"Coach Nikaidou, Lady Y/n. May I speak with you both?" Their coach said causing Torumaru to loosen his hold on you.

"Oh, yeah sure," You turned to the team with the intent of telling them to play the second half without you, but already saw them going to the pitch with Masaru giving you a thumbs up.

"You guys can join them if that's easier." Your coach said, Endou looked at his coach who nodded.

Both teams were on the pitch playing a game while you, your coach and Inazuma's coach sat on the bench. The managers were sat on the stairs to give you three some privacy. "Lady Y/n, Inazuma Japan is in need of one more strategist." Kudou said after some silence.

You looked at your coach before looking back, "You want me? On Inazuma Japan?" You repeated.

"Yes, Coach Hibiki specifically requested your presence to join us." He replied.

"And he made the whole team drive all the way here so they could see the way I trained Kidokawa?"

A smile graced his lips as he nodded. 'Maybe this team isn't doomed after all.'

Your coach patted you on the back with a proud smile, "Well would you look at that! Inazuma Japan want you on their team!"

You looked up at him in surprise, "I guess so? You don't mind if I go?"

"Of course not! I'm sure this would be a great experience for you." He seemed more excited than you were.

"Very well then."

"Welcome to the team Lady Y/n." He stuck out his hand.

"Happy to be here." You replied shaking it.

"We leave in the evening tomorrow." Coach said.

"Since you're leaving late I'll let you use the field after school tomorrow." Coach Nikaidou said with a smile.

"Oh that's right! Where is everyone sleeping tonight?" You asked.

"Well they're used to sleeping in the caravan and they insisted on not wasting money." He sighed making you feel a bit bad for him.

"You're all welcome to sleep at my house. I have plenty of space, father wouldn't mind." You offered.

"That's very kind, are you sure?"

You nodded happily, "Positive. If anything the chairman would be happy to meet the team representing Japan." You revealed.

"Very well. I'll let you get back to it then." He said nodding.

You ran onto the pitch, immediately criticising Gouenji. "Shuuya! Be more aware!" You shouted jokingly, stealing the ball from him and passing to Toramaru who stopped with the ball to cry a bit. "Mother passed to me!" He admired before passing it to Hiroto.

- [ L/n Residence ]
"Your house is huge!" Toramaru said from his seat between you and Gouenji in awe as the caravan approched the gates to your house.

You laughed at his childlike state wrapping an arm around his shoulder, "Maybe one day we'll all live in a place like this."

You and him had become well acquainted on the drive insisting you were his mother, which confused you slightly before Haruna explained how he admired Gouenji, and since learning about his significant other he commited to seeing you both as parental figures which you gladly played along.

You got out the caravan and spoke into the transmitter that was outside the gate as it opened. You gave a thumbs up to Furukabu who sent one back and drove into your driveway, you followed shortly after and stood at the door that was already opened by a butler of yours, while waiting for them you called into the house. "Martha! Inform father Inazuma Japan is staying the night! Kaede! Get the guest rooms ready!"

"How many Lady L/n?"

"Uhm, four?" You answered.

He nodded, "How many in each room?"

You stood there for a while counting the amount of people as an awkward silence fell. "19 in one room, then 3 then 1 and another 1." You said with a thumbs up, he sent one back and went to prepare the rooms.

The team slowly walked over to the front door that was already open, admiring the house from the outside. Butlers and maids lined up the entrance hall that you stood at the end of causing half team to feel a bit intimidated. But that feeling quickly dissolved when they saw one of the butlers casually conversing with Gouenji as if they had been friends for ages, which wasn't too far off.

Once everyone was in the living room Martha walked over to you, "Lady L/n, your father has requested to see you and Master Gouenji." She said, you looked at him and saw he was already looking at you.

As the door closed after the two of you left, whispers began to spiral round the room. "Why do they call her Lady? I noticed they do it here, but at school too?" Aki asked, finally voicing her question.

Haruna looked at her as if Aki had just killed an entire family of four, cooked them up and served it to her. "You don't know!?"

The rest of the team sweatdropped at the first year. "N-no..?" Aki stuttered out.

Haruna started typing furiously on her laptop and turned it around so the team could see. "The chairman of Kidokawa is her father, thus earning her the name of Kidokawa's Princess. She's well known around these parts and respected by all students and ex-students of Kidokawa, as well as that she has shown great potential in the soccer world as she has proven and displayed her skills in various trials, the most evident being when she brought Kidokawa to the finals of the Football Frontier as a first year student along with Gouenji. Causing them to become overnight heroes with their combination of immense knowledge and powerful shoots." Haruna said with her eyes closed, feeling proud of herself.

Kidou grew more concerned for his sister each and every day.

Upstairs, the both of you were walking to his office, "What do you think he wants?" He asked you.

"He might give us the talk again..." You trailed off looking away.

"Again? That would be like the fifth time." He whined.

"Hey your dad isn't any better," You joked lightly pushing him. "At least mine doesn't go into detail." You added.

He rolled his eyes and laughed, "Not my fault he's a doctor." He replied as you reached the office.

You knocked three times and opened the door. "Father, you requested to see us?" You called out entering his office.

His attention turned to you then the boy standing beside you. "Shuuya! It's been a while. How are you, son?" He asked with a smile. 'He acts like he loves him more than me!' You thought clutching your shirt where your heart sat.

"I've been very well, sir." They conversed for a bit until your father addressed you.

"Y/n, am I right in thinking you've been requested to be Inazuma Japan's strategist?"

You nodded, "Coach Kudou informed me during practice today."

"I see, you will be travelling to Liocott Island I presume," You nodded. "With boys?" You nodded again.

"Kino, Otonashi and Fuyuka will also be there. At the dorms for practice I'll be rooming with the managers." He leaned back in his chair closing his eyes in thought.

You nervously fiddled with the hem of your skirt before Gouenji took your hand in a comforting manner, "Very well, if any of them try anything I put my trust in you Shuuya."

"Yes sir." He said, you sighed in relief.

"You two are dismissed, but inform everyone that we'll be having dinner together." You nodded before walking to the door.

"No funny business while you're away! I'm not ready to be a grandfather yet!" He called out.

"Too late! I'll explain later!" You replied running out dragging Gouenji with you as you both laughed hearing your father sputter utter nonsense.

==================
⋘ word count : 3129 ⋙

i keep forgetting half the characters exist and i feel bad ever so slightly 😓
also currently going between this and a kazemaru x reader but i cant decide the plot and keep changing it #yolo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685 51 16
๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ, ๐˜/๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ญ...
149K 7.3K 50
โš ๏ธEnglish isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! I also noticed I misspelled sometimes TSURUGI name to Tsuguri, my bad if you notice some...
13.9K 384 12
(Inazuma Eleven FF) (Dark Endou FF) Book 1: In Which He Plays Summary: Their story began with their captain. They grew when he did. They flew when he...
263 48 33
๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž, ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐“๐ž๐ฒ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ?- ๐๐จ. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๏ฟฝ...