The Mourning Moonlight

By xtalesswrites

•WHAT THE HELL IS LOVE• ◍𝗭𝗼𝘆𝗮 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮◍ A young mother (26y/o) of a 4y/o kid. She is a fashion designer... More

-INTRODUCTION-
-PROLOUGE-
A New Friend
Digging Past
Fear, Love, Friendship
Unknown invitation
Connecting Old Strings
Hidden Secrets
All about confession
The Perfect Us
Understanding Moonlight
The wedding - part 1
The wedding - part 2
Where are you?
All Over Again
Flash in the Past
Proposal
Home
New Beginning
Melting
Walk
Brand
Headquarter
Once a Human
Intense
Mine
Plotting
Realisation
Facing Again

Tied Forever

296 29 3
By xtalesswrites

Rishi's Pov:
I know today is her wedding. I should not go there, but i have to find out that who the hell clicked ours pictures that night. I asked Sohail about who sent him those Pictures. But He refused to tell me but He should have known the fact that Rishi Can do anything and He can have anything he wants,.... except his Zoya,.. anyways, so my helpers did the job and sent me the number from which the pics were being sent.

Tough the number was off but when i searched for its last location, i found that it's near the area of Zoya's house. It means, the person who is danger for Zoya is near to her . And i can't let anyone to hurt her more. So, i have to tell her everything before anything happens.

Ohh wait, what's that...

"Driver please stop the car, there is someone on the road side.
I asked the driver, as i was curious,
At this time of night, who can it be. And this is main road, not a foot path to sleep.

Author's Pov:
When Rishi reached near the person, he understood that, it's a lady. Her head was on the other side.
He kneeled down and moved her body to wake her up. When he saw the face, he got confused, worried and fearful at the same time.
"Zoya, Zoyaaa, wake up Zoya!!!
Driver please give me water bottle from the car..

The driver rushed and brought the Watter bottle.
When rishi sprinkled water drops on her face, she finally opened her eyes.

Rishi lifted her onto his arms and took her inside the car.

When she Fully recovered, He asked
"Are you feeling okay now??

She gave a look of confusion to him

"Actually i was going your home, for an important work but on the way i saw that you were lying unconsciously on the road.
Rishi explained her everything.
She took few seconds to seat comfortably on the car. Then suddenly she remembered that it's her wedding night.
"Driver please start the car and take me home fast. Rishi please tell him to drive fast, I'll explain everything on the way.

The car started and She also started her explanation.

"As long as i remember, I was doing my makeup in my room. Cammile left and Riya went to the washroom. I ...i was checking my phone..then...
And then..i ..i don't remember anything...
She was looking so confused. She tried to remember more but she was suffering from a headache.

"It's okay Zoya, we'll find out about it later but for now let's just hope that everything is fine there at the venue.
Rishi tried to calm her down.

(At the Mandap)
Suhani was continuously asking her brother for an explanation about why He married Riya, and where is Zoya.

Meanwhile Zoya and Rishi finally reached there.

Zoya was breathing heavily due to tiredness. When she entered, everyone looked at her with Shock. Cammile rushed towards her and gave her support to stand properly by holding her shoulders.

"Sorry, I'm sorry...i ..
Zoya was going to say something but then her eyes saw that... Riya was Standing beside Ayaan. She was dressed like a bride and she was wearing Sindoor too.

Zoya looked at Cammile for an explanation. When Cammile turned her eyes away in hesitation. Zoya understood that, She has lost her chance. She has once again lost her Ayaan. Her legs started trembling, her mouth opened in shock. She was feeling disheartened. Tears started falling from eyes. She was about to fall down but Rishi came forward and supported her to stand .

At this moment, when nobody was able to say a word, Riya came in front of Zoya and started clapping loudly.

"What an actor you are Zoya... It was you who ran away from this marriage. And now you are giving an expression that we have betrayed you haan!!!..

Actually you know what, Sohail was right about you. you just destroys everything and everyone. At first my brother, then Ayaan, and now your new target is Rishabh...huh!!

Zoya couldn't find a single word to reply at her astonishing statement. She looked at ayaan with so much love and affection in her teary eyes. But Ayaan rolled his eyes away as if he agrees with whatever Riya said.

"Mind your language Riya, think properly before saying anything bad about her .
Cammile shouted. She knew nothing about whatever happened and why Zoya didn't come in her own wedding but she wanted to protect Zoya from all this mess at any cost. She couldn't bear the pain in her bff's eyes.

"Listen everybody, there is a big misunderstanding going on . Ayaan let's talk please.

Rishi tried to handle the situation, but it went in vein. Ayaan held Riya's hand and announced, "from now on , she is my wife and Zoya, we will see you at court for Tara's custody. Until then you can take her with you. Good bye and have a nice future with your new boyfriend."

Since it was late night, so Tara was sleeping peacefully in a room near the venue and a servent was taking care of her.

Rishi noticed that Zoya has started shivering, She was having problem in breathing properly. At this moment, he came forward and turned her face towards himself. Then he covered her cheeks with his palms and said in a bold and clear voice

"Look at me Zoya. Look at mee

She slowly focused her teary eyes at him, then he continued

"You are Zoya Verma, the mother of a Cute and very wonderful kid. You are strong and you cannot let your feelings to overpower yourself, do you understand!!???

You have to fight Zoya. Fight for yourself, fight for your daughter okayy???

She sobbed while nodding her head in yes. She was gaining some strength after hearing Rishi's words.

Now tell me one thing,
Do you trust me???

DO YOU TRUST ME ZOYA???

She started recollecting her memories about Rishi from the very first day She met him.
How he saved her twice, from the car accident and from the panic attack. Then how he handled Tara with so much love and care. She thought about everything and then concluded on a decision that "She can Trust him".

So, She finally wipped her tears and replied
"Yes ..i trust you Rishi.

"Then marry me Zoya. Right here, Right now.

She hesitated and started looking here and there , She couldn't find exact words to reply him because if she don't marry him then it's possible that she will loose Tara's custody case.
And moreover She was feeling very emotional and heartbroken at the same time.

Rishi understood her situation and told her
"Zoya hold my hand, look at my eyes and just trust me.

She did the same thing.

At first Cammile hated Rishi but after seeing his understanding nature and the fact that how he took a step ahead for her while everyone was accusing Zoya, she concluded that

"understanding someone at her worst and standing right beside her, is what makes a person #perfect life partner".

So, she placed her hand on Zoya's shoulder and assured her that She is doing the right thing.

"Start chanting the mantras Dear priest.

And with that they completed almost every ritual of marriage. But when it was the time of taking round, around the fire for Seven times, her legs started trembling again, she tried to manage but then suddenly Rishi Lifted her on his arms. He started taking the rounds.

Rishi's Pov:
I know she don't feel anything for me, i know she is doing this just for Tara. But i will always respect and love her for choosing me as an opportunity.

Right now, she is on my arms but i know that she is still far away from my reach. I know you are not mine but still With every Single round, around this fire , i will give you an unbreakable promise Zoya

With the First round, I promise you that "no matter what , i will always trust you "

With the second round, i promise you that, "whenever you will be in need of a friend or someone to understand you without judging, i will be there"

With the Third round, i promise you that, "after today, i won't let anyone ever to take your favourite things away from you".

With the Fourth one, i promise you "to be always there to boost up your confidence and to make sure that after today, you never loose your strength again".

With the fifth one, i promise you "to fight for you happiness even if it will be against my own self".

With the sixth one, i promise you "to writing a page daily on my diary about your presence and to appreciate your works, so that even in my absence, my words will fill you up with my love.

And with the Seventh and the last Round, i promise you "to Love you and only you with every beat of my heart, with bit of my breath, to love you unconditionally at every condition, to love you every single day and in every single second until and after the presence of my soul".

I couldn't say these things out loud but one day I'll tell her for sure. I didn't even realise when i completed all the Seven rounds because She didn't look away from my eyes even for a second and that's why i too was lost in her eyes until the priest said to tie the Mangalsutra (its a kind of chain covered with small black beads and a pendent on the middle of it, it's a ritual in hindu culture to tie this around bride's neck) around her neck.

Author's Pov:
Since there was only one Mangalsutra which was already being used by Ayaan and Riya. So, the priest gave a tensed look to them.

Rishi thought something for a second and then he untied the chain from his neck (it was a plain gold chain with a Pendent of letter R on it) and tied it on Zoya's neck.

While tieing it, Rishi found that She was already wearing a chain. The priest told her to remove it. She hesitated because it was precious for her .

Rishi understood the matter. So, he took the chain from her neck and tied it around his neck. When he looked at the pendent on it, he realised that there was two images inside the pendent . One of Zoya, and another of Tara. He smiled and said "thank you for this, i promise I'll take care of it" to Zoya.

And at last, He took the Sindoor (vermillion) and filled it on the parted portion of her hairs.

With this, the priest Announced
"From today onwards, both of you are tied together, forever".

--------------------§§§§§§§---------------------

Ufff , finally i completed this portion, actually i was so very exited to write the marriage portion. I hope you guys liked to read it😁❣️
Tell me on the comment section and don't forget to VOTE🥺

Good night 😴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 18.2K 54
Reena was the daughter of the billionaire, the founder of Oberoi Cyber Security but the death of her parents shakens her mental health. No Psychtrist...
222K 11.6K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
14.9K 629 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
10.1K 334 33
When she entered his room for the first time and her eyes met with the TV that was mirroring all corners of her home, including the bathrooms, paraly...