Wolf and a Fox.

By Skyarcher07

Takes place during the events of the IDW series. More

Betrayal
Part 2
Angel Island
Miniseries part 1
Miniseries part 2
Miniseries part 3
Miniseries Finale
Metal Virus part 1
Metal Virus part 2
All or Nothing
Out of the Blue.
Silver
Thunderstorm
Urban Warefare
Reinforcements Arrive
Tower Tumbles
Plan B? Oh NO!
Duo the Cat
A hunt for Mimic
Surges turning point?

Mini Dubs

46 3 0
By Skyarcher07

Y/N- Y/N, a former member of the Diamond Cutters, was part of the team for a brief period of two weeks before their betrayal and subsequent demise at the hands of Mimic and Eggman. An anthropomorphic fox, Y/N's appearance is left open to the reader's interpretation as their fur, eyes, tail, and hair color are unspecified. Instead of traditional Diamond Cutter gear, they opt for a unique outfit consisting of ankle-high azure black boots, fingerless green gloves for better weapon handling, black shorts with a wisp canister, a black long-sleeved shirt, and a hoodie with a fox-like mask covering most of their face with a single red scope eye. Equipped with a modified Burst Wispon modeled after the Red wisp, Y/N's Wispon can switch between a flame thrower and a precision shot mode. They are paired with a red wisp named Redster. Y/N is characterized by their quiet demeanor, complex thinking, and preference for staying out of the limelight. They have a tendency to keep to themselves and only trust Whisper and individuals aligned with her, as Whisper is seen as a mentor and leader figure to them. Their temperament can turn fiery when provoked, showcasing a quick temper and a longer-lasting anger. Despite their initial reluctance to engage in social interactions, Y/N shares a close bond with both Tangle and Whisper. Their relationship with Tangle is marked by camaraderie and friendship, with Tangle serving as a source of comfort and encouragement. With Whisper, they share a deep bond of trust, forged through shared trauma and a sense of companionship in facing challenges together. Silver has expressed his feeling to Y/N. Here's a short summary. The interaction between Y/N and Silver was filled with unspoken emotions and heartfelt gestures. Silver's confession of his feelings for Y/N was met with surprise and hesitation from Y/N, who struggled to accept his affection due to the complications of their differing backgrounds and the fear of getting hurt. Silver's vulnerability and earnestness in expressing his emotions contrasted with Y/N's guarded demeanor and reluctance to let their walls down. Despite Silver's heartfelt confession and genuine care for Y/N, they ultimately pushed him away, unable to bring themselves to risk a relationship that seemed doomed from the start. The aftermath of their interaction left both Y/N and Silver feeling a profound sense of loss and regret. The unspoken words and unfulfilled emotions lingered in the air, a poignant reminder of the love that could never be realized due to the barriers they had built between them. Y/N's decision to keep their distance from Silver was a painful one, driven by fear and a desire to protect themselves from the pain of vulnerability and potential heartbreak.

Whisper- Whisper is an anthropomorphic wolf with biscotti fur that covers most of her body, and brown skin that covers her muzzle, inside of her ears, arms, upper torso, and front torso. She has thick black eyelashes and cloudy white fur around her eyes that resemble a mask. Her eyes are cadet blue, although they are often closed to the point of squinting. She wears light gray eyeshadow and has a long, bushy tail which ends in several tufts of fur sticking out in various directions. She also has a black nose, long-pointed ears and quite long hair that she keeps tied at the back in a ponytail with a black hair tie, save for a long, thick hair bang that covers her right eye. Her pointed cheeks are a little fluffy. Her fangs protrude from her mouth which is often in a natural frown. For attire, Whisper wears a cream-colored tube top, light gray leggings, and a dark gray cloak, in which she keeps six canisters. The cloak also has black and dark gray pockets seen on the shoulders. Whisper wears an outfit geared towards combat. This includes dark gray arm sleeves with black elbow pads, dark gray and light gray gloves with visible dark brown claws, and dark gray knee sleeves and black knee pads. She sports military-fashioned black, dark gray, and light gray boots. She can sometimes be seen wearing her cat-like ornate mask scope, which is cream, dark gray and light gray in color. Three holes are seen at the right side of the mask and a blue "eye" on the left side. Since the betrayal, Whisper has become quieter to the point of it being a whisper, she has also become more reserved and bottles up her emotions when put in stressful situations rather than talking. They have a deep bond with Y/N due to them both sharing trauma from the betrayal causing Whisper to be wary in making relationships with friends. Whisper sees Y/N as a trusted ally, someone who has always had her back and stood by her side in times of need.

Mini Dub 1

Context: The Deadly Six have broken into the Restoration HQ. Y/N, Whisper, Tangle and Jewel are held up in the command center.

Restoration HQ. EmeraldVille.

Y/N helps Whisper push a desk in front of a metal blast doors. Whisper crouches down aiming at the door.

Whisper: Doors sealed. In position.

Tangle: Hope everyone else is ok. We'll cover you as long as we can.

Jewel begins calling people, panicked.

Jewel: Restoration HQ to Chaotix, Tails, Sonic-- ANYONE! THE DEADLY SIX ARE IN!

Charmy: B-But we followed the clues.

Vector: No, we were baited like a buncha chumps! We're on our way!

Tails: I'm scrambling with the Zeti Zappers now. I'll likely get there first!

Suddenly banging is heard at the door, catching the fours attention, the door now has a small hole in it, just enough for Zavok to grab the edges and begin trying to pry the door open. Y/N stands beside the wall ready to unleash the flames.

But before he can get it through all the way, Sonic comes in spin dashing into all of them, he lands on his feet.

Sonic: Heya jerks! Am I late for the party?

Zavok: No party Hedgehog. But you're in time for your funeral. Destroy him!

Zeena, Zazz, Zik and Zomom charge at Sonic but he effortlessly dodges them.

Sonic: PFFT! You can try.

Tangle pulls on the edges of the hole in the door trying to pry it open to go assist Sonic.

Tangle: Hang on! Well back you up!

Sonic: Not yet! We need Tails' doodads! I'll keep em busy till--

Y/N goes over grabbing the other side of the door trying to help Tangle.

Jewel: Vector! Tails! You need to hurry! Nobody is even remotely close to help!

Tails: I'm in route! Not much longer! I'm flying in to get there faster!

Vector: The Chaotix are on their way. Maybe even faster if I GOT OUT AND PUSHED!

Jewel: He's on his own for now.

Whisper walks over to the hole in the door.

Whisper: No. Tangle. brace. please.

She swirls her finger around. Tangle wraps her tail around her as Whisper aims out the hole. Y/N gets behind them.

Tangle: Like this?

Whisper: Yes. Thank you. Hold still.

Whisper pulls the trigger firing a laser through the hole and striking Zomom's rear as he was about to leap at Sonic. Sonic swiftly kicks him in the face.

Sonic: Thanks Whisper!

Whisper then fires a pink spike at Zik but he deflects it with his cane allowing Sonic to absolutely land on the little old rasin Zeti. Whisper fries multiple cyan lasers at Zeena causing her to have to change her direction multiple times as she dodged them, she reach into the hole trying to grab the Wispon.

Zeena: Give me that!

Tangles tail comes through the hole a punches Zeena right in the face. Sonic spin dashes right into Zazz making him stumble back a bit.

Zazz: Yeah, that's the stuff! Gimme another!

Zavok looks at Zor who was just in a corner.

Zavok: Get in there and fight!

Zor: I'm waiting for the right time to strike.

Zavok grab Zor.

Zavok: Then get up... And strike.

He yeets Zor toward Sonic but is stopped by a precision shot by Y/N.

Sonic: Thanks again!

Zazz: YEAH YEAH! No I'm pumped! YOU UNLEASHED THE BEAST BABY! NO I'M GONNA TEAR THIS PLACE DOWN!

Whisper fires a pink spike hitting Zavok in the shoulder catching his attention.

Zavok: I have had quiet enough of that.

Zavok aims his finger toward the hole sending an electromagnetic pulse, causing Y/N and Whispers, Wipsons making their wisps pop out and Masks to glitch with purple electricity. Whisper and Y/N stumble back dropping their Wispons and clutching their masks in pain. Tangle is furious she sticks her tail through the door.

Tangle: Thats it. JERK! Prepare for a--!

Suddenly Tangle is pulled by her tail into the door, hitting it with a slam.

As Tangle is pulled by her tail into the door, her body smacks against the hard metal surface with a resounding thud each time. The impact causes her to wince in pain, her tail being yanked back repeatedly as she struggles to break free. With each violent collision, the sound of metal hitting flesh echoes through the room, accompanied by Tangle's grunts of discomfort and frustration. The force of the repeated slams pushes Tangle against the door with incredible pressure, her body contorting in a painful manner as she tries to shield herself from the relentless assault, when it stops, she slumps to the ground.

Y/N's hands tremble as they desperately try to pry their mask off, feeling the crackling purple lightning coursing through their body. Their fingers fumble with the straps, their vision blurring with the intensity of the pain. Each jolt of electricity sends a sharp, searing sensation through their entire being, causing their muscles to spasm and their breath to hitch in their throat.

With gritted teeth and clenched fists, Y/N fights against the overwhelming agony, determined to free themselves from the source of their torment. The mask feels like it's fused to their skin, the energy surging through it making it difficult to even grasp onto the edges. Their body convulses with each shock, the sensation overwhelming their senses and threatening to engulf them completely.

As they continue to struggle, a sense of desperation sets in, fueling their efforts to break free from the mask's hold. The pain becomes a white-hot inferno, consuming their every thought and physical sensation. With a final, desperate surge of strength, Y/N manages to tear the mask away, their body collapsing to the ground in a mixture of relief and exhaustion.

Gasping for breath and shaking from the ordeal, Y/N lays there, their body still tingling with the remnants of the purple lightning, they then notice Tangle slumped down near the door, their heart stops for a good second.

Y/N goes over to her and pulls her and her tail back into the room. Whisper goes over, haven taken her mask off too.

Tangle: Heh... I feel funny.

Whisper and Y/N let out a sigh of relief, as Tangle was still alive.

Tangle waves her tail around through the hole.

Tangle: Are you okay?

Sonic: Nothing a chili dog won't fix.

Tangle: Yay! So... we've got a big problem.

Sonic: Nah, Tails showed up and saved the day, the Deadly Six are down for good.

Tails: The doors are in bad shape, but the tracks are intact. I can get them open.

Tangle: NO! Not that! Forget the doors!

Sonic: Uhg, what now?

Tangle: Belles been kidnapped! Dr Starline kidnapped Belle!

Mini Dub 2...

Context: Y/N and Whisper figure out Mimic escaped from jail.

Whisper creaks open a door, checking around for anyone, they look at Y/N nodding before they both run out the door to outside.

Whisper looks back before looking at Y/N.

Whisper: It's for the best...

Suddenly Tangle appears from behind a wall with a head band on.

Tangle: Morning!

Whisper and Y/N are caught off guard as they weren't expecting to find Tangle out here.

Tangle: I'm jogging' ooh! Do you wanna jog with me?

Whisper and Y/N quickly try to act like nothing is wrong but Tangle catches on.

Tangle: Something up?

Whisper: Nothing, its fine, we-- we've stayed too long.

Whisper takes off her mask.

Tangle: With the restoration? Your welcomed to stay--

Y/N: Mimic is free.

Whisper: Our presence has become a liability. We won't put anyone else in danger.

The two begin to walk off.

Tangle: But you guys just got here--

Y/N: Your place is with the restoration. Not us.

Tangle watches them go, feeling a pang of sadness at their abrupt departure.

Y/N: Are you sure about this Whisper maybe Tangle can he--.

Whisper: Don't question my decisions, Y/N. We're leaving, end of story. Let's go.

Y/N: Bu--.

Whisper's normally calm demeanor is suddenly shattered as she whirls around to face Y/N, her eyes blazing with fury.

Whisper: I've made up my mind and I won't have you second-guessing me. This is for the best, and we're leaving, whether you like it or not!

Y/N is taken aback by the sudden outburst from Whisper, her usually soft-spoken voice now laced with anger and frustration. They stand there, stunned by her harsh words, unsure of how to respond.

Whisper: We can't afford to stay here any longer and risk endangering the others! Mimic is out there, and we need to be prepared! So, stop arguing and let's go!

Y/N nods silently, unable to find the words to respond to Whisper's outburst. They follow her lead, the tension between them palpable as they make their way out of the area. Whisper's anger simmers beneath the surface as they walk away, a rift now lingering between them that may be difficult to mend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784 33 15
He was a half breed... His father was a demon and his mother was an angel. Years ago he lost his family, his home, pretty much everything... But aft...
219K 5.9K 96
๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐๐‰๐€๐†๐Ž ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘!! โ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉ โœถ . เฃช ื… ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด...
588 18 4
Whisper had lost everything, the Resistance was losing the war. After she saves the life of a grey-furred hedgehog multiple times, and after the Resi...
15 0 20
This story was written with the help of @CaptNAndrews who helped me in realizing this vision and gave over a ton of her creativity! This story takes...