𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄â„ĸ

Av 2REAL2PRETTY

❝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤đ™ĸ𝙞𝙚𝙨, đ™Ŧ𝙚 𝙘𝙖đ™ĸ𝙚 đ™Ēđ™Ĩ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖đ™ĸ𝙚 đ™Ŧ𝙖𝙮. 𝙖đ™Ŗ𝙙 𝙞 𝙨đ™Ŧ𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙞đ™Ŗ'𝙩 đ™Ŗ𝙤𝙩... Mer

Šī¸ÂŽī¸
â„ĸ
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E EN
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
N I N E TE E N
T W E N T Y

E I G H T T E E N

1.3K 90 62
Av 2REAL2PRETTY

BANGBROS👣 + this baldheaded bitch

i hate my bitch her lazy
punk ass

hassan
😭😭😭😭😭😭

nija
LMFAOOOOOOO

nija
what happened?

hassan
and what bitch? nigga you
ain't in no relationship

this bitch i been talkin to up
the other side

all that ho wanna do is sit out the
hood all day, ho do you got a job?

hassan
check that hoe bang bro 💯

nija
san sdfu

nija
why you not here? it's been
5 minutes.

hassan
nigga that ain't fuckin long

hassan
i went to the store??

nija
so?

DO YALL CARE ABOUT
MY SITUATION RN!?

I GOT A BROKE BITCH ON
MY HANDS

nija
replied to you
|DO YALL CARE ABOUT
MY SITUATION RN!?|
no

hassan
replied to you
|I GOT A BROKE BITCH
ON MY HANDS|
ok? wipe that bitch on the
side of yo pants asum fuck

i don't fw y'all

where my nigga tay bru

nija
that's a good question he's
always the first to text?

hassan
oh hell no check on my
nigga rs

i'm fin to
-

exiting out of the our groupchat messages thread i went onto my call log scrolling for taymors contact.

finding his name i called and his phone rung.

rung for too damn long i tell you that.

shit went right to voicemail so i called again.

voicemail again.

i looked at his contact confused before going to the find my app and checking his lo. it said he was home so assumed he was sleep.

that's all he been doing anyway.

soon i heard small footsteps coming towards my room, looking up from my phone bink was standing there with a smile on her face.

"can we go to mama house?" she asked.

"what's over there?" i raised a brow before fixing my face.

damn that's my mama.

"my bad," i shook my head. "we can, whatchu wanna swing that way for tho?"

"my sister siani hereee!" she said all excitedly making me make a face.

"she is? when she get here?"

"mama said she came last night." she answered along with a shrug. "come onnnn sysyyy!!"

ian see her there this morning?

why the hell she here and why she ain't let me know?

"how you know all this bink?" i stood up from my bed. "go get yo shoes."

"when i was there." i heard her say as she made her way to find her shoes.

i put my shoes on walking out and down the stairs seeing her in the living room struggling to put her shoes on.

i went over helping. "you saw her?"

"no i was sleep she came late and left."

"mama told you this?"

"mhm." she nodded. "but mama said her was coming back."

i patted my pockets down before smacking my lips. "go upstairs and get my keys from off the bed." i told her and she nodded hurriedly running up the stairs.

BANGBROS👣 + this baldheaded bitch

man why bink said our sister was
here she came to my mama house
last night then left

that shit don't seem weird to y'all
or i'm jus trippin?

nija
unt unt that do sound weird

nija
wth she doin?

nija
and did tay answer?

nah he ain't

but i'm finna see wdh goin on cause
she won't there when i came and
got bink this morning

nija
he's probably still asleep
-

bink came back down with my keys jingling in her hands and handed them to me.

once we left and pulled up to my mama house we went on inside seeing she was in the living room cleaning.

"hey yallll, why you back lil girl?" she smiled and eyed bink.

"she said siani was here.." i spoke and she nodded.

"yeah you didn't know? i assumed she was with you." she said continuing to sweep the floor as we stepped back out her way.

i made a face. "why would she with me?"

"her not here?"

"no bink, but said she came here last night, said she was coming to see me for a lil, and left saying she coming back in the morning." she shrugged it off like it won't nothin.

so she stayed somewhere..

"did she say where she was going?"

"no..what's wrong?" she finally stopped sweeping bringing her full attention to me.

i shook my head. "nothin wrong i just thought the shit was weird cause she don't een come here for nun else but to come see you and bink."

she nodded. "that is true."

"have you called her?"

"not yet." i said unlocking my phone finding her number.

once i got to it i called her and it wrong a few times before she finally answered. "hello?" she spoke in a raspy tone so it sounded like she was just waking up.

"where you at?" i immediately asked hearing shuffling like it was movement going on in the background.

it was dead silent afterwards for a few seconds. "at a friends house.."

"she talkin bout she at a friend house." i moved the phone from my ear looking at mama.

"what friend?"

i shrugged putting the phone back up to my ear. "who? youon even talk to mfs down here." i made a face.

"symere i don't have time. i just woke up lemme call you later." she hung up.

"what she say?"

"talkin bout she gone call me back cause she jus waking up."

"mmm." mama shook her head with a chuckle. "she probably done got her a lil boo asum."

i mugged her cause she won't making this shit no better.

i mean ion give a fuck the girl can do what she want but since when you did all this when you here?

ion like no weird shit.

"so her not coming?" bink asked with a frown.

"she is." i answered.

"why didn't she bring the twinsss!?" she whined.

one thing bout bink she fasho loved her sisters.

but she loved her big brother even mo. fuck them.

"bink you need friends in ya age range yo sisters is not gone always be with you." i told her in all seriousness. "they gettin older."

a hard tap from the broom hit me in the legs and i looked at my mama crazy. "whatchu do that fo?"

"don't tell my baby that. her sisters gone always be there."

i smacked my lips sending her a mug. "ma you know ian sayin it like that."

"shut up symere!" bink angrily spoke and i laughed looking at her 'angry face'.

i mushed her head back. "girl you ain't scaring me. i'm finna head out tho." i told them feeling my phone ring.

"where you goin?" mama asked with an eyebrow raised. "don't try to come get your sister, drop her right back off, and head out to be with them fast tail girls."

"clock it!" bink instigated. she get that dumb ass shit from one of the twins.

"ain't nobody even finna do allat." i mugged both of them. "ima be back tho." i headed to the door.

answering i unlocked the doors getting in. "wassup?"

i heard low music playing in the back which sounded like jeans Geico or whatever the fuck her name is. "hey symere."

the soft voice spoke which ian know who the hell was from the unsaved number.

i tried to remember which bitch this was. "mymy?" i questioned hoping ian call her the wrong hoe name.

she shol sounded like that broke ass hoe. i needa block her ass.

"mymy?" she asked laughing. "nah boo ian them other bitches, this iyona."

my favorite eater.

"damn girl wassup?" i nervously laughed hoping she won't be mad that i called her some other bitch name.

"mhm." she hummed. "i missed you, you doin anything?"

"just left from my mama crib. whatchu on?"

i heard a soft chuckle. "what i'm on? you should already know. my door gone be unlocked." and with that she hung up.

i got hyped in my seat turning a different direction on the way to her.

can't een lie her pussy the best i eva had.

probably.

i pulled up after parking i hopped out going straight inside.

it always smelled like cinnamon in here, it gave me a weird comfortable feeling. couldn't really explain it.

i went up the stairs and she was right there looking in her body mirror with a black lingerie set on.

i grinned. "allat fa me?"

she turned around with a smile. "not really..just to see if i looked good in it." she answered walking up to me. "you gone tear it off me anyway."

i wrapped my arms around her waist bringing her in closer. "exactly. you wasting money shawty."

i let her go. "ima sit right here." i took a seat on her bed kicking my shoes off. "take it off ion wanna fuck yo shit up."

she frowned. "but that's what i wanted you to do."

"nah you look too good in it i needa see you in it again."

cause ian buying her another one.

not my bitch, not my problem.

my phone dinged in my hand and that lazy bitch mymy texted me.

i silenced my phone, clearing her messages, and putting my shit on dnd.

i slipped my phone into my pocket watching as she slowly took off the set revealing her pretty ass titties.

she was being too slow taking it off. i couldn't hold back any much longer so i sat up pulling her in between my legs and ripping the shit right off her. 

she laughed pulling my shirt up and leaning me back onto the bed.

she climbed up straddling on top of me and started to unbutton my pants.

i helped her out sliding my pants down a lil more so she would be able to take my whole shit out.

she came closer to my face before sending kisses all down my neck coming up to my ear.

grabbing ahold of my hand she traced it down to her pussy. "you feel how wet i am?"

biting down onto my bottom lip i nodded slipping my finger inside.

slowly stroking my finger in and out she started singing light moans through my ears. "i want you to fuck me symere.."

"how bad you want it iyona?" i grinned sticking another finger in.

"really bad symere stop playing." she answered in an agitated tone.

i slipped my fingers out before she sat up a lil to grab onto my dick.

slickly i slid my fingers across my nose to smell that shit.

ion play allat bad hygiene shit now.

it won't no bad smell to it so i let her proceed.

she aligned my dick into her entrance and slowly started riding my shit.

"sit all the way down on it iyona." i told her and she whimpered barely riding it from her legs shaking.

"fuck you so big." her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"you better sit all the way down on my shit before i slam this mf." i warned and she whined.

"symere waitt!"

i grabbed ahold of her hips and started smacking through her shit.

"fuckkk!" she moaned aloud with her mouth agape. "ou fuckk..slow down!"

slowly stroking my shit i gave her a quick break before starting back up again feeling her ass jiggle and our skin clap together.

her shit was so wet.

"i'm finna c-cumm." her legs shook.

after a few more of me ramming in her i sat her up quickly watching as her juices started to squirt all over my chest.

"i'm s-sorry.." she begin rubbing her clit getting the rest of it out soaking the bed in the process.

"it's coo shawty." i flipped her over before sending her ass up and slightly putting an arch through her back.

i looked over at siani who laid comfortably next to me.

i heard her whole conversation on the phone but if i won't mistaken that sounded like a nigga?

"siani.." i mumbled and she slightly opened her eyes.

"hm?"

"who was you on the phone with?"

she yawned fully opening her eyes. "symere." she answered.

as been said, ion believe nothing a bitch say.

"oh." i simply spoke back and she looked at me.

"what's wrong?"

i shook my head. "nothing jus asking."

she did a small smile coming closer wrapping her arms around me and laying her head on my chest. "you know you jump in your sleep a lot?"

"i do?" i raised a brow.

"mhm." she nodded. "you had a nightmare or somethin?"

"wouldn't call em nightmares but i guess you can say that." i shrugged.

"when you goin back home?" i added.

she lift her head up looking at me with a stank face. "you want me to leave?"

chuckling i shook my head. "nah that's why i'm askin shorty."

"today." she finally answered. "why? you want me to stay?"

i nodded.

she brung her up hand up caressing my face. "i'll come back next weekend."

my face formed a frown. "man that's too long."

"i know but i have to work this week."

i nodded in understandment.

"whatchu do?"

i felt her hesitate for a second before she answered tripping over her words.

"um.."

the fuck..

"youon wanna tell me asum?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"no it's not that." she quickly answered.

"oh whatchu got another nigga waiting on you down there?" i bitterly chuckled.

she made a face. "what? no! you know what.." she sat up from me and got off the bed. "ima just go."

i mugged her watching as she started getting ready grabbing her things. "fuck you leaving for?"

"no reason i needa head back to my mama house before i leave anyway." she mumbled walking outta the room.

"igh..cause yo ass doin too much." i got up following her outta the room.

"whatever taymor."

i opened the front door letting her ass out before slamming it shut as she left.

"hate bitches." i said to myself going back to my room and picking up my phone off the charger.

once my screen flashed on it said my shit was disabled for 15 minutes.

"the fuck?" my face scrunched up.

ian wanna think siani was tryna get in my shit but i know she ain't like that..

shrugging it off i might've just had the shit laying near my face.

-

mm mm mm

hey y'all

Fortsett ÃĨ les

You'll Also Like

1.6M 51.7K 43
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 đšĸ𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝...
53.1K 2K 12
"𝘧𝘰đ˜ŗđ˜Ļ𝘷đ˜Ļđ˜ŗ 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸đ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜¨ 𝘮đ˜ē đ˜Ŧđ˜Ēđ˜Ĩ𝘴 đ˜ĸ đ˜Ŗđ˜Ļđ˜ĩđ˜ĩđ˜Ļđ˜ŗ 𝘮đ˜Ļ." 𝐍𝐎𝐕 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝗕đ—ĸđ—ĸ𝗞 𝟮 đ—ĸ𝗙 "đ—Ē𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 đ—Ē𝗘'đ—Ĩ𝗘 đ—Ŧđ—ĸ𝗨𝗡𝗚"
545K 18.4K 39
"đžđ¯đžđĢ𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 đĻ𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐰đĸđĨđĨ đĄđšđ¯đž đĸđŦđŦ𝐮𝐞đŦ 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞đĸđĢ 𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐛𝐞 𝐰đĸ𝐭𝐡 đŦ𝐨đĻ𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰đĸđĨđĨ đĨđ¨đ¯đž 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
139K 2.1K 40
"đ™Ŋ𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 đšĸ𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚖đšĸ 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎". * DISCONTINUED *