𝐈 πƒπŽπ'𝐓 ππ„π‹πˆπ„π•π„ οΏ½...

By writingsbyrayy

Reena Oberoi was the little sister of the billionaire businessman Aarnav Oberoi. She was pampered by her brot... More

Dedication
Cast
1. Vijay
2. Reena
3. Vijay
4.Reena
5. Reena/ Vijay
6. Vijay
7. Reena
8. Vijay
9. Reena
10. Vijay
11. Reena
12. Vijay
13. Vijay/ Reena
14. Vijay
15. Reena
16. Vijay
17. Reena
18. Vijay
19. Reena
20. Vijay
21. Vijay
22. Reena
23. Vijay
24. Reena
25. Vijay
26. Reena
27. Vijay
28. Reena
29.Vijay
30. Reena
31. Reena
32. Vijay
33. Reena
34. Vijay
35. Vijay/ Reena
36. Reena
37. Reena
38. Vijay
40. Vijay
41. Reena
42. Vijay
43. Reena
44. Vijay
45. Reena
46. Reena
47. Reena / Vijay
48. Vijay
49.Reena
50. Reena/ Vijay
Epilogue
Acknowledgments

39. Reena

1.7K 184 42
By writingsbyrayy

It's been two weeks since the wedding and they are going to return from their honeymoon today. Finally I am going to talk about Vijay tomorrow. I am going to confront everyone and convince them to agree for us.

Vijay: When are they going to reach?

Reena: They have reached airport they will be home soon don't worry relax.

Vijay: How am I supposed to relax? Our fate is going to be decided tomorrow and I am very anxious.

Reena: He has to agree for us there is no other option for me.

Vijay: And if he doesn't?

Reena: Can you not be negative right now?

Vijay: I can't help it... Can you please meet me for 5 minutes I need a hug very desperately, that's the only thing that can calm me.

Reena: Are you serious? They are going to be home any minute and you wanna meet now.

Vijay: Can you sneak out at night?

Reena: What for?

Vijay: I just wanna see you for 5 minutes. Just 5 minutes walk.

Reena: I am too tired for walking and anyways I hate walking.

Vijay: No worries I'll take away your ability to walk.

God what is this man, he makes me feel all the butterflies in my stomach at every sentence. I blushed at his sentence and wanted to meet him too but I can't.

Reena: Be serious darling we can't meet.

Vijay: *typing*

Reena: Ohh I guess they are home.... I'll text you in a bit.

"Heyy!! Finally you guys are back. The home was so boring without your chattering." I said and hugged them.

"But we had a really great time." Bhaiya said shyly.

"Offfooo! I can see that from your faces." I said and hit Aadhya on her shoulder.

"Reena you shouldn't be talking like this she is your sister-in-law now." Choti Maa said.

"It's fine Aunty I am still her best friend and I'll always be." Aadhya said sounding more like a bhabhi.

"Okay bhabhi." I teased her knowing she wouldn't like it.

"Anyways we are going to sleep now." Bhaiya said and started picking up his jacket.

"Yeah it's been a very long flight." Aadhya said and followed bhaiya like a shy bride who only goes behind her husband and doesn't know the rest of the family.

*Next Morning*

I went into the kitchen and saw Aadhya making something.

"What are you making?" I asked peeking.

"Aaloo Paratha." She replied.

"Just for bhaiya?"

"No, for everyone obviously."

"Great..... " I took a long pause and asked, "Did you talk about me to Bhaiya?"

"Ahhh!! Yes." She said avoiding eye contact.

"What did he say?" I tried to hide my excitement.

"He said that he would kill him and then die himself rather than wed you off with him." She looked at me with disappointment. Her eyes we're filled with apology. I knew she had tried a lot and if she couldn't do it that means no one can convince him now.

But it's too late for me to give up so I decided to fight for my love myself. No more hiding behind Aadhya. I straight away left the kitchen and entered his room. He was fixing his hairs.

"Good Morning, princess." He said.

"I wanna talk to you." I got straight to the point.

"Go ahead, I am listening." He sat on bed while I was still standing.

"I love Vijay and I am going to marry him." I didn't know what else to say. I would have given him all the love speech about how he makes me feel and how he treats me but nothing was going to work I knew it so getting straight to the point was better.

I studied his expressions, he had gone blank and he was searching for words. He was confused on how to react.

"I guess Aadhya has already told you my answer." He said simply.

"I am not here to ask you, I am here to inform you." I said and he was shocked because this was the first time I was rude to him. We have never raised our voice on each other and never disrespected each other but I broke the rule and he was hurt but I was too blinded to see it at the moment.

"Okay you informed? You may leave now." He said. It wasn't so easy, I didn't know what else to say further so I started to leave.

"Once you marry that guy make sure you don't enter this life or this house... I mean it." He said and I turned back. A tear rolled down his cheek and he made a fist with his hand. I continued to stare at him for two minutes.

"Really?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Is it so hard for you to see your sister happy?" I asked again.

"Aren't you happy here? And I never said no for marriage... Marry anyone who deserves to marry you."

"Who deserves to marry me?" I asked and he stayed silent.

"The people who deserved me, you either killed them or threatened them why because you think that I am your responsibility and you have to protect me from all the people that exist in my life. The problem is you don't really care about me and my happiness, you care about your ego. Your ego will be hurted if someone hurts the sister of Aarnav Oberoi who is an icon. How can Aarnav Oberoi can't protect his sister? You want to secure your security image not me. If you really cared about me you would have left your ego aside and accept that I am genuinely happy. You loved Aadhya so you left your ego aside forgot that her dad raped me, forgot that you hated her, forgot everything you had for her and accepted her with all the circumstances but when it's my turn to be happy with someone else you can't let that happen." I said breathing heavily.

He clenched his jaw and said, "If you really love him so much then tell him to stay away from you or else I'll have to do something, no one will be able to find out where he went." He said and left.

Nice I was pretty convinced now. I went in my room disappointment. I locked my door behind me and sat on the floor. I started sobbing and scratching my knees. I was abusing him and God for doing this to me. The only time I got someone genuine for me and he isn't written in my fate. I was selfish but not on Vijay's life.

I dialled his number.

"Hello!" I said.

"Heyy, I was going to call you after reaching office. Guess what I am in formals riding my bike." He said in a naughty tone.

I closed my eyes and replied, "I wanted to tell you something."

"Are you crying?" He said with concern in his voice.

"Doesn't matter. "

"What happened?" He asked.

"I don't think my family will ever accept us. I guess it's the end." I said and he went silent.

"Vijay?"

"When you said that will fight against our families I guess you didn't mean it but when I said I won't live without you I meant it."

"But I did that for you-" Before I could say anything further I heard something crashing. And soon the line went dead.

I tried calling again but his phone was switched off.

His bike cras-

No way. It can't be true.

My hands started sweating. I grabbed the AC remote with my trembling hands and switched on the AC. My movements were getting out of balance. I sat on the floor to gain some consciousness. My heart was pounding and ny skin was turning pale. I wanted to stretch out my hairs from the scalp and remove the fucking brain. I couldn't stop the noise going on in my head-the crashing sound. What if he- no no. Think positive Reena ,think positive. I took out some painkillers from my drawer and gulped them to reduce the pain. Eventually my pain reduced, my eyes started getting heavy and everything went black in front of eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 2.4K 47
*UNDER EDITING* ❝What I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if someone has stabbed me a million times. S...
76.4K 3.5K 63
"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapoor *~* β™‘Nina Sureshβ™‘ Fun, loving, selfle...
305K 18.8K 54
Reena was the daughter of the billionaire, the founder of Oberoi Cyber Security but the death of her parents shakens her mental health. No Psychtrist...
1.3K 93 22
Can two extremely opposite people ,denying their feelings for their each other, make it happen. When people say Annapurna and Vijay are a big no.They...