idk anymroe

vermilien tarafından

a guy who purposefully puts typos and a girl who can't read for fuck's sake ◈ chatfic w shit grammar lololol ... Daha Fazla

number one let's go guys

22 2 2
vermilien tarafından

note:
my sweets dr*gs will be
mentioned (playfully) and there'll be cussing
read carefully!!!!

also read in smallest or 2nd to smallest text
ily all take care hasghaag

it's late at night and you're on your phone, scrolling through facebook aimlessly after the app had snatched your attention away from tiktok and other media related apps. you were waiting for your sweetheart (best friend) to respond to your text but you haven't received anything within the past 15 minutes and you couldn't fight the sleep any longer.

eyes drooping and breathing slowing, you slowly lowered your phone as you prepared yourself for the relieving drug that most people would call slumber when all of a sudden, your phone pinged loudly, indicating that someone sent you a message.

you drowsily opened your eyes and lifted your phone to view the message. with bleary and narrowed eyes, you managed to read the text that was sent to you, although your vision was slightly blurry and a bit watery due to your constant yawning.

hi number neighbor aha idk anymroe

merely sighing, you put your phone down once more, thinking that this was just a poor prank someone at school tried to pull on you. but then you received another message. frustrated, tired and drained, you decided to send a text back to stop this madness once and for all.

unknown
*** *** ****

unknown
hi number neighbor aha idk anymroe
pls respond my friends r gonna
kill me and take my money

you
brk wjat the hell
ik thpign to sleep
leage me aloek

unknown
oh sorry
i dint knwo u were tired

you
why wlodu u noy know??
no iej is wide awake atbthsi horu

unknown
well i am
what r u gonena do abt that huh
eat my ass
*beat my ass
sorru typo

this was a bit... concerning, to say the least. but at least this stranger is decent enough to apologize or whatever. but now that you were a bit more awake after messaging this guy—normally, you'd fall asleep after sending a message and shutting your eyes, but not tonight—you began to wonder how this unknown person is able to read your jumbled up texts.

even you couldn't understand the majority of what you're writing, so why is this person casually responding to you as if you were typing like a normal guy?

unknown
*** *** ****

————— NEW MESSAGES —————

unknown
beo why rnt u replting
hello
did u sleep
r u ok
dont leave me on seen lmao
excuse me

you
shut up

unknown
what did i do wrong

you
idk
js shut up ykwim

unknown
why should i

you
ur annoying
im trhing to dleep
go away

unknown
scary monster
go away
go away!!!
go away scary monster
go away
go away!!!

you
stop this madness

unknown
go away scary monster
go away scary mosnter

you: stop this
madness↷
unknown replied to you
oh what sorry
i didnt see

you
get glases
blidn ass
bdlin
bldin
blind

unknown
i can use braille

you
rumbass how is thst
suppoded to work

unknown
oh
tts
text to speech
i cna use that

you
aint no way dawg
go to sleep its kinda lste rn

unknown
no u go to sleep
🤭

you
BRO WHATSBWITH THE EMPJI
HELLO????

unknown
u telling me to sleep kinda made
me blush yk
its sweet yk🥰

you
😦

unknown
sorry soryr
i dint mean to
goodngihr tho
it is late
its like what 2pm??

you
its am asshole
amitejre maritime

unknown
what the fuck is amitejre maritime
did u mean ante meridiem

you
shut your google sounding asd up
and go to sleep oh my god

unknown
ok pissy kid

you
im not pissy

unknown
are too
gn

before you could even come up with a counterargument the unknown number just went offline that that left you dissatisfied and unable to sleep. you were currently wide awake after messaging this strange guy. you wanted to block him but you gotta admit, he's kinda funny and you might keep him around for a bit before finally blocking him.

you were supposed to be sound asleep earlier, happily enjoying whatever dream your tooth sized brain managed to come up with. hell, you'd even opt for a bad dream so long as you could sleep. but no. that frustrating person messaged you when you were about to inhale sleep. sweet REM sleep too.

and fuck, this stranger made it even worse cause you're becoming much more aware of your surroundings and it's making you paranoid. although your room was small, you couldn't help but imagine things that are freakishly terrifying and nightmare inducing.

guys let's look at the other person's pov!!!

the other person, a guy, made a bet with his friends as they watched a match of rugby. unfortunately, the team itto betted on lost and so he lost the bet, forcing him to give his friends 50 bucks. but he didn't want to give money.

so, in order to compensate for that, he was dared to message his number buddy (if he even had one.) itto tried his luck that night and prayed to whatever god was up there that he'd have a number neighbor because he couldn't bear the idea of wasting a drop of money after paying for his friends' lunches.

at the first try, when itto opted for a lower number, he immediately lost hope when the messaging screen or whatever didn't pop up. he tried a higher number this time, and hooray! he finally found his number neighbor. now, he doesn't have to waste his money!

he thought that after typing in what he needed to type, he'd receive a message that was short and curt and that'd be enough proof to show to his friends that he did indeed message thy number neighbor.

he hadn't anticipated that the conversation would escalate this quickly. itto, being the overly friendly and oblivious guy, had obviously thought that he made a new friend. he didn't. he mind of made a frenemy. but that's okay because he'll be able to talk to someone while the rest of his friends are offline.

not to mention, itto likes how this secret person is so cool despite their constant typos. how he understands your typo kind of language is beyond my knowledge and you'll need to discover that yourself.

BONUS CAUSE I LIKE LONG CHAPTERS:

unknown
*** *** ***

————— NEW MESSAGES —————

unknown
hi

you
LEAVE ME ALONE
THIS IS HARASSMENT

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.2K 124 8
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...
600 76 8
◦•●◉𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚒 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜.... 𝙰𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊/𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚒𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢�...
26.2K 2.8K 104
Male Lead pr ဇာတ်လမ်းအကျဥ်း အရှေ့ဘက်နဲ့ဝေးတဲ့မြေမှာ မီချယ်လင် ကြယ်သုံးပွင့်အဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်ကို အကြိမ်ကြိမ်ငြင်းဆိုထားတဲ့ ထူးဆန်းတဲ့စတိုးဆိုင်တစ်ခုရှိ...