Only wants you

By izniii__

HI ! THIS IS MY SECOND BOOK! MY FIRST BOOK IS MY BROTHER IN LAW IS MY HUSBAND, IF YOU GUYS WANT TO READ IT JU... More

'KISS THE RADIO' podcast part 2
'KISS THE RADIO' podcast Part 3
'KISS THE RADIO' podcast Part 4
'KISS THE RADIO' podcast Part 5
'KISS THE RADIO' podcast Part 6

1 0 0
By izniii__

today's schedule was busy, you and the rest of stray kids are being interviewed about your recent comeback on the 'kisstheradio' podcast.

it was all going well. until you felt something grab your hand. it was seungmin. you don't know why, but he's been clingy recently; especially to you.

seungmin tried to play it cool, nodding and listening to felix talk as he softly squeezed your hand under the table.

when i feel he hold my hand, i just act fool and play it cool, nooding and listening to felix talk.

the rest of the members are also talking, until felix notices seungmin's gaze on your hand and stares him down.

"is something going on?" he asks playfully, teasing the oldest member. everyone starts to giggle, and seungmin turns red, turning his gaze away from you. you can't help but smirk, enjoying the game.

"nope! no reason at all..." he speaks casually, trying to hide his flustered tone.

the members continue to giggle, though you can feel the atmosphere shift; it was just the two of you.

felix chuckles, leaning forward in his seat.

"then why are you looking at her hand?" he asks teasingly.

"it's nothing..." he mumbles under his breath.

felix can't help but smirk, and decides to pull one of his tricks.

"then what's your favorite thing about her?" he asks.

everyone turns to seungmin, waiting on his response. he can't help but sweat a bit, turning a bright red and looking away from you.

"uhh..." he mumbles, glancing at the side and adjusting himself, trying to come up with a response.

"her personality..." he answers.

felix smirks, leaning in, his gaze never leaving your face.

"and the second most? come on... say it." he teases.

the members burst into giggles at the exchange, urging on the oldest.

I just wait for him to give the honest answer, i look at him with tilt head and a eye bag eyes i had.

he gives a small smile, looking down for a moment.

"uhm..." he stutters. "her lips...?" he whispers softly so only you will hear.

your heart skips a beat at his reply. as he looks up at you, felix notices the slight blush on your face.

"aw... that's actually a better answer...~" he teases, making everyone giggle again.

when I heard that answer, I blushed, and to hide it I turned my chair to hide my blushing.

felix leans back in his seat, raising an eyebrow.

"aw come on, now you're embarrassed?~" he teases, making you blush even more.

the members continue to giggle as you hide your face, not wanting them to see the blush you're trying to cover.

"now we all know you like her..." the youngest member continues. "~ what else? cmon tell us."

I turned my chair back to face him and wanting to know the reason.

I look at him with the red still on my cheeks.

Waiting for his answer.

"you really wanna know?..." he asks, staring back at you, his gaze never leaving yours.

felix giggles, leaning in again once more.

"how about a third favourite thing?" he continues.

now the members are really giggling like crazy, and you hide your face again, hoping they don't notice how much you're blushing.

everyone continues to await his answer.

"the third favourite thing about you..." he repeats again, the entire room going silent, and eyes turning towards the two of you.

everyone still giggles, knowing how red you must be right now.

he looks at you softly, taking a deep breath.

"i love the way you smile..." he whispers softly.

the room goes quiet as everyone takes in his answer.

I was melting like a ice cream, and i want to know the reason he like the way i smile. 

"what the reason?..."

"because..." he begins. "because it's the most beautiful thing i've ever seen..."

he continues.

everyone in the room gasps, the members still giggling as they realize that the two of you are having a moment right now.

felix is shocked as it's the first time he's seen the oldest like that.

"and because..." he continues.

the room goes completely silent, and everyone stops giggling. they know this next statement is the most important.

"because that's when i know that you're happy...~" he continues, making you blush even more.

everyone is shocked at his answer, knowing how much that means to him.

as the room stays silent, a few of the members catch your gaze, noticing how red you're turning.

it was like everything was silent around you, and the attention you're getting makes you even more flustered.

felix laughs.

"aw, you guys look cute like that..."

I was melting to much until i want to fell from the chair but it didnt.

the members continue to giggle at the two of you, seeing how red you are

felix leans closer to seungmin once more, grinning.

"now, i know i'm just making everything awkward but..." he continues, making seungmin blush again.

"what is your favorite thing about her?~" he asks, and everyone goes dead silent.

everyone looks at you, waiting on the oldest member's answer...

he looks to the side, thinking for a moment.

all his thoughts of you flash in his mind, and there's so many things he loves about you.

everyone waits on his answer, as you look at him, your heart beating so fast. your face burns with the most intense blush, as you wonder what his answer would be.

he stares at you, realizing how he hasn't told you any of this before. he's never told someone else how he truly feels.

he begins to talk.

"there's so many things that i love about you..." he continues. "you make me happier in ways i've never imagined."

everyone in the room's breaths hitch, taken aback by his words.

"your smile, your laugh, your personality... they're all so beautiful to me..."

he continues, his eyes locked on yours.

the room is as silent as ever, and you feel everyone's gaze on you and seungmin.

"and of course..." he trails off for a moment, the members already knowing what he's about to say.

"i love the way you look at me, like i'm everything... and when you're happy, it makes me happy..."

everyone has their attention on the two of you, and no one makes a sound.

the room remains silent as he continues.

"i love the way you feel so warm to me, the way we could talk for hours... i love how gentle you are, like when we hold hands and you squeeze mine... it makes me feel so happy, and so loved..."

there's several moments of awkward silence as everyone watches the two of you.

he continues to talk, his gaze never leaving yours. he has never felt this vulnerable, never felt this close to someone. talking about his feelings like this... it is foreign and daunting, but with you, the vulnerability doesn't feel that way.

"your personality... is like no other... you're like the breath of fresh air that i need... but, you're also like the sunshine that i crave..."

everyone sits in silence, as he finishes his response.

he looks at you, smiling softly. he can't help but notice the melting state that you're in.

everyone sits in silence, waiting for someone to break it. until felix speaks up.

"awww... do you see that? they really are just too cute..." he teases, causing the room to giggle.

seungmin blushes once more, but this time, he doesn't try to hide it like he usually would.

the members can't help but giggle and awwww, as they see the two of you sitting close together.

felix leans forward again.

"do you know what i love the most?" He asks seungmin. "~ what's your answer, buddy?"

seungmin looks at him.

"do you really wanna know?" he mumbles under his breath.

"yes, i do. you have to tell me." felix insists.

seungmin sighs.

"okay, okay. you wanna know what i love the most about her?" he continues.

everyone in the room is leaning forward, eager for his answer. you feel their eyes on you as you blush as if your entire face was a tomato.

he stops, taking a deep breath, as he looks at everyone in the room before turning back to you.

everyone's breath hitches, waiting on his answer.

he's silent for a moment, before speaking quietly.

"i love the way she's comfortable around me, and how we don't need to mask who we are when we're together. i feel like i can be myself, and she never judges me for it."

everyone gasps, caught off guard by the unexpected answer. no one expected this. everyone takes the moment in, realizing how true the statement was.

*felix lets out a chuckle.*

"and he's finally admitting it!" he exclaims, making everyone giggle once more.

seungmin looks away, and everyone notices how red he is.

felix leans back in his seat, smiling.

"now that we've heard his answer, i want to hear hers. what's your favourite thing about him?" he asks, all eyes turning to you.

the members giggle, nudging you and urging you to give an answer.

I think for a moment. "his oreo hair of course."

everyone laughs, and felix smirks.

"his hair huh?" he teases.

seungmin gives you a soft look, chuckling softly.

"so you like my hair? huh?" he teases.

"is that the only thing you like about me?~" he continues.

I continued. "and....your eye, your personality, the way you always clingy to me and your lips..." I blushing when i say that word.

the members all let out a collective* "awww" *as they realize you have listed so many things

felix chuckles with a smirk.

"and you said his hair first~ hmm...." he continues, teasing you once more.

seungmin chuckles as well, looking at you.

"do you... really like my lips?~" he whispers.

i was blushing when i heard he say that word .

he looks at you with a small smile, his gaze never leaving yours.

everyone around you is completely silent, waiting for your reply.

felix stares at you with a smirk.

"do you really like his lips~" he teases.

everyone's eyes are glued on the two of you. your face burns, your heart beating like crazy.

I just nodding and continue look at his eye.

you nod, as the crowd lets out a collective "aww".

felix looks at you with a smirk.

"are they really that good~?" he continues teasing.

everyone giggles, but you focus on his eyes. your face is turning a bright red.

he leans his head closer to you, and whispers into your ear.

"do you really mean that?" his breath feels hot on your skin. his voice is low, and his gaze never leaves yours.

everyone holds their breath, waiting on the next words to come out of your mouth.

I just nod and continue look at his eye.

he looks at you for a moment, before taking a breath. his gaze is still locked onto yours.

everyone is still in the hush of your conversation; all eyes are on you, seungmin, and felix.

you feel the tension building up as he continues to stare, your breath hitches.

"...can i ask you for something?" the oldest member finally whispers.

"Go on" I say.

everyone notices how intense the conversation has become, and the members start giggling a bit. 

he takes a deep breath.

"can i ask you something personal?" he continues.

everyone waits on your answer.

"Yes, go on..." I said.

"if i ask you something, do you promise to answer honestly?" he continues.

everyone stares at you. there's no room for dishonesty here. they want to know your true answer.

"yeah i would..." I said again.

"okay, good..."

he lets out a soft breath. everyone notices how quiet it is now in the room, just the two of you and the others. your eyes lock with his once more.

"can i ask you something a bit private?"

I just nods and still eye lock with him. 

everyone's breath hitches as he leans even closer to you.

"is it... okay to ask you that now?" he whispers softly.

everyone holds their breath to hear your reply.

"yeah..." I said, waiting for his question.

"alright..."

he takes a breath.

"can i ask you a few questions, and you have to say what comes to your mind first? without any hesitation?"

"Go on..." I just said that and waiting for his questions.

"alright..."

he pauses for a moment, thinking about the first question that comes to mind. he's not sure how to approach this...

"do you... like when i'm clingy to you?" he whispers.

everyone is completely silent, waiting on your answer.

melt and blushing. "honestly..." blushing again. "honestly...that my favourite thing in boy..." blushing shy.

everyone gasps, letting out a soft "aww~" and giggling around you both.

felix laughs as well.

"so him being clingy to you is your favourite thing?" he continues.

everyone continues to giggle, but then goes silent again when he moves to the next question.

"okay..."

he pauses for a moment, thinking of the next question.

"do you like... the way i whisper things to you?" he whispers.

everyone giggles, and you can't help but blush because of how close he is to your face.

"yeah...?~" he whispers, noticing how red you're turning.

everyone in the room starts giggling, but you're still locked eye-to-eye with him.

I just nodding and continue locked eye-to-eye with him.

"okay..." he whispers under his breath, as he pauses for another moment.

"do you like it when i hold your hand... or when i squeeze it?" he asks.

everyone is giggling, but they go silent quickly as they watch to see what your reply will be.

I look down to our hand that still holding each other. "honestly..... both...." blushing.

everyone bursts into a cute, collective "aww~"

felix giggles and leans his head back. everyone else in the room is giggling as well.

seungmin stares at you with a soft smile.

"do you... like when my fingers trace your palm?" he whispers.

everyone's breath catches at the question, and they're all waiting on your answer.

melting. "y-yeah i like it..." blushing,look down

everyone looks at you, letting out a soft giggle. your blush is intense.

"you do?~" he whispers.

he moves his thumb along your palm, his finger tracing along slowly.

everyone is silent, still watching to hear your next reply.

I look down to my hand who get a tracing and back to eye on eye with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186 21 11
HYUNIN ONESHOTS!!! Slow updates :3 This is my first book, please forgive me if it's cringe ;) 💖✌🏻 Fluff <33 □★□★
4.9K 102 34
I am currently reading 2 Skz family books and then I got Inspired.
191K 5.1K 49
❝ this has got to be the worst thing i've written in my life. ❞ ↳ 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔰: completed ↳ 𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰: strictly bxb. ↳ 𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔯𝔢(𝔰): fluff...
3.3K 80 33
hey yall it's me again SIMPLYSPARKLES123 I have decided to make a taekook book 2 for yall so say thank u......just kidding😅 I hope yall will enjoy...