ningyo 人魚 blue eye samurai

بواسطة monicasblondewig

mizuxfem!oc The Ningyo (人魚, "human fish") is a creature with both human and fish-like features. Many fisherme... المزيد

Chapter One: The Onryō's Catch
Chapter Two: Impossible Desire
Chapter Three: Savior
Chapter Four: Carnivorous
Chapter Five: Brighter Than The Moon Herself
Chapter Six: The Holy Act
Chapter Seven: Only Dead Bodies
Chapter Eight: He Is Mine
Chapter Nine: Cold Dead Heart
Chapter Ten: Still Healing
Chapter Eleven: You're a Demon, Like Me
Chapter Twelve: Formosa
Chapter Thirteen: She Is My Wife
Chapter Fourteen: Goddess of Light
Chapter Fifteen: Sink Your Teeth Into Me
Chapter Sixteen: Men Are Talking
Chapter Seventeen: I Think You're Perfect
Chapter Eighteen: Come Into The Water
Chapter Nineteen: Better Than Any Opium
Chapter Twenty: Be Good, Please?
Chapter Twenty-One: Never Look Back
Chapter Twenty-Two: Lessons of Love
Chapter Twenty-Four: Girlfriend Duties, Hm?
Chapter Twenty-Five: A Surprise Gift
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Gods Must Be Pleased
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Humanity's Cruel Slaughter
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Invisible Eyes
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Kinuyo
Chapter Thirty: Not Seeing is a Flower
Chapter Thirty-One: Beauty, Brains, and Bravery
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Same Mirror
Chapter Thirty-Three: Yue
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Moon Rabbit
Chapter Thirty-Five: Delicate When They Kill
Chapter Thirty-Six: Needy
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Vision of the Gods
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Indebted to You
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Shortcomings
Chapter Forty: You're Like a Servant Girl
Chapter Forty-One: Full Display
Chapter Forty-Two: Senseless
Chapter Forty-Three: Sogo is Always Right
Chapter Forty-Four: Little One

Chapter Twenty-Three: Bunny

258 8 6
بواسطة monicasblondewig

a/n: last bit of smut for a while<3 clutch your pearls it's a freaky one

_______

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: BUNNY
_______

It was late into the Evening of Sevens. The festivities were still going, but there were fewer people in town. The coolness of the night chilled the usually burning hot summer, and it was a delightful change.

They were arm in arm as silent lovers in their own world. People's watchful gaze turned to follow them. They were without a doubt the hottest couple in town. They were all Formosa talked about. The mysterious, mixed-race samurai and the frightening woman in the bloody dress. Now, they strolled blissfully in their robes, their hair out and soft from the hot springs. The women once admiring Ichiro now fawned their faces to Mizu's beautiful, androgynous features.

Unfortunately for them, unlike Ichiro Mizu was very outwardly monogamous and happily committed. The way she held Sogo close as if she couldn't bear to have the tiniest space between them was so romantic, they could've cried in envy...

"If only he held me like that," one of the women sighed, careful to keep her voice down. That woman of his was crazy. Her yellow kimono was drenched with blood earlier and she didn't care.

"I can fight, but not like that," another one whispered. "I'd like to keep my life, thank you."

Mizu, with her exceptional hearing, wore an amused smirk. To hear these things was hilarious; it was funny because it was true. Her wife didn't play around when it came to her.

It made her feel secure in a way she hadn't felt before, to have a wife so scary...

She loved it.

Her hand trailed up Sogo's waist until it softly cupped her cheek. She brought her face to her chest and hugged her. They stopped walking, holding each other.

"PDA?" the shorter one choked, baffled. Not like her, at all.

"Yeah, soak it in while you can," Mizu chuckled. "Little Bunny."

"B—bunny? Is that my pet name now?"

"Is that a problem?" she hummed, softly kissing the bridge of her nose.

Sogo closed one eye, relishing Mizu's lips on her face. She shyly shook her head no, loving it so much. Bunny.

*

After their little walk around the city, they returned back to the Lotus and entered their hotel room. It was nearly 3 AM, and they had only one thing on their list tomorrow. Finding opium, for example. To their dismay, no vendors were selling the drug that night. It was likely relegated through a prescription, so maybe they could find a dealer...

Fowler was probably screaming it up right now, gagged and all. The thought of his suffering made Mizu smile and would give her happy dreams. But, there was one thing she had to do, first.

As Sogo prepared for sleep, she heard the peculiar sound of textiles rubbing together.

She turned around and saw Mizu nude in the bed, tying her wrists together with the belt taken from her robe. She tightened it with her mouth, closing the noose with her teeth.

She blinked, wondering why in the world she was doing this. Then, she remembered earlier. The nightmare and being choked.

"...Mizu?"

With her mouth biting the belt, her bright eyes darted up into the darkness. They glowed like blue flames.

It seemed like her mind was made up, and she knew how Mizu was when she decided on something. She was a mountain. Unmovable.

Sogo dropped it and sat beside her on the bed, still in her robe. Instead, she reached her dainty hands to help her tie it and secure the knot. The belt made a tightening sound, not able to go any further.

She looked down sadly at it, and then her eyes went to Mizu's breasts. There were swollen markings from chest binding. The restrictions had left deep, deep red ridges around her breast, and it looked terribly painful.

If she was going to sleep with her wrists bound every night, her hands would look just like them...

Mizu could read her mind, easily. She leaned on the bedframe with one of her long legs comfortably bent and the other lying flat. "I won't be able to sleep without doing this. I'll be too afraid to."

"I see," Sogo conceded. This wasn't a topic she'd win.

Then, an idea came to her, and a mischievous one at that. An impish smile perked her lips.

She crept closer, her pink knees crawling on the skirt of her robe. Her flimsy belt barely clutched around her waist, and the sleeve draped halfway off her shoulder.

With her guard down, Mizu lounged on the bed. She sat up, fighting to keep her eyes open as her cuffed hands rested on her stomach.

Sogo grabbed her wrists with one hand, and in one swift motion, lifted them above Mizu's head. Her arms flew up, back arching in the process, and they were pinned to the bedframe.

Wide-eyed and flushed, she quickly realized she didn't think this through.

Sogo straddled her, keeping her wrists firmly above her head. She sank her weight down her hips, comfortably fixing them there.

Mizu gulped, feeling her throat dry up.

So much for sleep.

"Remember when you had me in this position?" Sogo asked with a tilt of her head.

It was a flashback to the ship days earlier. Mizu went to check on the second day if Sogo was still alive. The ningyo leaped out of the bed and wrestled her to the ground. After a short exchange, (and teaching her how to properly choke someone in the first place), Mizu effortlessly flipped her over with her hands above her head.

"...I do."

"Mhm. Do you want to know what I was thinking?"

Mizu felt hot in her throat. She nodded.

Yes, she wanted to know that and more.

"Guess."

"...Probably the same thing I'm thinking right now."

She giggled. It was an impish laugh that was up to no good, and the danger of it made Mizu's stomach flip.

"I thought, this seafarer is so handsome, I'd let him kill me."

As twisted as it was, hearing it turned her on. She felt her knees buckling like they had a mind of her own, lifting her hips against Sogo's warm body.

The ningyo leaned in, her lips touching her sensitive neck.

"Is that what you're thinking, too?"

She circled her tongue in Mizu's ear, and the samurai released a shaky gasp, high and airy.

"Fuck."

"Is it? What are you thinking in that beautiful mind of yours, hm..?"

She kissed from her ear to her chiseled jawline. She slowly trailed closer to her lips, and Mizu impatiently turned her head to lock them together first, biting her lip. Sogo winced a bit at her teeth, but the pain provoked her. She forced her tongue in her mouth, swiveling it past her lips dominantly.

Mizu's eyes rolled back as her hot lungs raised her chest. She went limp in their searing kiss, drunk on her tongue. She would've loved to grab her, snatch that robe off, and grind into her at her desired pace. But her hands were bound above her head, and it was her own doing.

Their hot, wet tongues circled outside their lips, mouths parted. It was so perverse that it drove her mad. It piled on and piled on her frustration of being physically restricted—she might've burst from desire.

I thought, this seafarer is so handsome, I'd let him kill me.

"...it's the same for me," Mizu confessed in their kiss. "I'd happily die if it's your hand."

"..Is that so?" she whispered, provoked even more. She wrapped her hands around her neck, choking her, just like she taught her. Mizu gasped into the kiss. She inhaled between their parted lips as their tongues swirled.

"Ah... mmm..."

She squeezed tighter, and Mizu couldn't breathe at all if she tried. The asphyxiation went straight to her head like a drug, and her hips bucked against Sogo's weight, stimulating her throbbing clit.

In her erotic haze, she eyed Sogo's pesky robe. The neckline parted down to her navel, and the belt barely hung onto her hips. She wanted to rip it off.

The strained words were forced out with the little bit of oxygen she had left. "Take off your—"

She shoved two fingers in her mouth, silencing her. It went deep past her tongue, and she choked. The accumulation of spit shot up, wetting her fingers up to her knuckles.

Mizu shut her eyes tight, wrapping her lips around her fingers. It surprisingly aroused her, being dominated and treated so roughly. It was a sensation she wasn't used to, as strong as she was.

Sogo pumped her fingers in and out of her mouth, as the woman sucked her. "You look so sweet, making those faces..."

Her brow twitched stubbornly as the blush on her face deepened. Mizu said something back, muffled between Sogo's fingers. Something along the lines of stop talking.

She giggled, and it made Mizu melt even more. Her sweet, flirty words always made her heart race to the point she felt fragile. Especially in these moments when she was pathetically aroused.

"So cute..." she purred, watching drool fall off Mizu's chin. Her blue eyes were glazed over with lust. "So cute and filthy."

She pulled her wet fingers out from Mizu's pursed lips with a loud smack. With her lubricated fingers, she reached down her legs, lifting her hips above Mizu. She entered herself, the wetness squishing together.  Wide-eyed, Mizu watched and she pleasured herself on top of her. She rocked her hips, fingering herself, and whining her small waist. She rolled her eyes back and acted out Mizu's imaginary shaft penetrating her. Her penis.

"Mizu... Mizu... Mizu... that's so good..."

When she realized what was happening, her blue eyes widened even more as adrenaline surged through her. It was so convincing that she even believed she was in her. She could feel Sogo's tight, wet core with the imaginary member between her legs, coming in and out as she rode her.

"Want me to go faster? Mmm, yeah? I will, just for you..."

It was so explicit and arousing that it was unfair, and being teased like this made Mizu both furious and horny. Sexually frustrated over what she couldn't feel inside her...

Clenching her jaw for strength, her grip under the rope tensed. With all her strength, she tore through the binding, freeing her wrists above her head.

Sogo's eyes widened, and before she knew it, Mizu straddled her on the bed in missionary position, up close and eye-to-eye.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" she growled, reminding her who in fact she was playing with.

She gulped, not thinking Mizu could ever snap out of the rope. That's why she took the liberty to tease her so much, even to go a bit too far... but now, Mizu's irritated eyes meant business, the way they demanded an answer and a good one.

She realized she terribly miscalculated.

Before she could think of something to say, Mizu flipped her over like a rag-doll. She hit the mattress, recoiling at the force as the breath was knocked out of her.

Mizu grabbed her curvy hips and propped them up, ass high. The broken rope around her wrists caught air as she yanked Sogo's robe up her back, exposing her.

She thrust two fingers inside and fucked her mercilessly, without any build-up or warning. Just penetrating her like a little, teasing slut on an undeserved power trip.

Sogo cried out, whining in delight.

"Quiet." Mizu's heavy hand clamped her mouth, muffling her.

She writhed underneath Mizu, taking it and loving it. The samurai thrust into her with great speed and force, sending her into an out-of-body experience. Her eyes rolled back as her teeth sank deeper into the hand gagging her.

Then, Mizu felt something sticky trail down her palm. What she initially thought was drool escaping Sogo's lips was actually her blood. In uncontainable pleasure, she bit her hand so hard it broke the skin, and Mizu's warm, red blood slid down her arm.

"God, you're so ill-behaved," Mizu growled, voice low with her hot panting. The sight of her own blood thrilled her, the fact she could make her bleed. She fucked her harder, her two fingers speeding up and curling inside her.

"Mmmm!"

"You don't understand what it does to me when you act out like this... Not one bit."

The passion in Mizu was simply getting started. She felt a perverse, uncontrollable fire consume her. It was a blaze finally freed after a lifetime of refusing her desires, of a self-imposed celibacy she loathed. At the ripe age of twenty, Mizu only wanted to fuck and fuck hard.

She pushed a third finger inside her, and the woman's muffled cries increased. She clamped her teeth harder on Mizu's hand, her lips bright red with the samurai's blood like a personalized lipstick. Mizu couldn't feel any pain, only teeth and sucking. It made her want more of that roughness.

Hovering over her, she bit the back of Sogo's neck fiercely, releasing some of her aggression. She tried to hold back what she could, to not actually hurt her. It took everything in her to not snap as she sucked her tender skin, smelling her fragrance. She breathed deeply out of her nose and released a strained groan.

There was so much to catch up on. She'll never deny her own pleasure again.

She released her bite, leaving a swollen bruise purple as night. She turned Sogo's face with the hand clamping her mouth to gaze at her. She had tears in her lashes from the absolute ecstasy of Mizu's fingers.

The samurai pressed her lips to the side of her lover's face, confessing sensually, "You don't know what you bring out in me one bit, do you..? Or maybe you know it very well, and that's why you dare to test me so much. Let me tell you here and now, I love it. If I could get you pregnant..."

Please, I wish you could, Sogo's thoughts screamed out, wanting it so badly. I'd carry all your children, and they'd have your beautiful blue eyes...

人魚

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.1K 782 18
Yibo had felt a bond with the sea since he was a child.💙💧 In this, he was like his mother, who was also passionate about the sea, but his father ne...
8.6K 263 31
[Cover drawn by me] Started on: 25/03/2023 Ended on: 03/12/2023 🔥-🔥-🎋-🔥-🔥 "wait- I can't believe how stupid I've been-" "oh no...
1.7K 97 6
" Blue Eye Samurai: Ninja Assassin " Mizu, The Blue Eyed Demon. Her eyes were plagued with Vengeance and Hate. Traveling the land of Japan to seek he...
453 12 12
For over centuries, an organization called the Demon Slayer Corps has protected humanity from flesh eating creatures called demons. No one knows exac...