Laal Ishq

De xsweetlilmusex

Cluster of short stories filled with love • Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja ✓ • Tune Jo Na Kaha ••• • Shukran Allah... Mai multe

00|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
01|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
02|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
03|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
04|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
05|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
06|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
07|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
08|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
09|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
10|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
11|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
12|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
13|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
14|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
15|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
16|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
17|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
19Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
20|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
21|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
22|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
23|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
24|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
25|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
26|Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja
00|Tune Jo Na Kaha
01| Tune Jo Na Kaha
02|Tune Jo Na Kaha
03|Tune Jo Na Kaha
04| Tune Jo Na Kaha
05| Tune Jo Na Kaha

18| Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja

1.5K 93 14
De xsweetlilmusex

Cold air caressed Dua's face as Azaan drove towards their home.

Her face was still flushed which made her husband smile from time to time, because his usually wild can was now behaving like a small kitten.

" Kya soch rahi ho ? "
He asked taking his eyes off the road and Dua smirked a little before saying,

" Yahi ki aaj aap achanak se itne romantic kaise ho gaye ! "

He choked and glared at her.

" Chup ho baitho tum, aur mera romance mai tumhe ghar pe dikhaunga. "
She giggled and palmed her face which only made him smile harder.

•|•

" Itna bhi mat sharmao, poora face laal ho gaya hai ! "

He teased before holding her hand and dragged her inside the home only to find his family members sitting there with shocked faces.

" Azaan, beta aa gaye ? "
There stood his Bua in all her evil glory. Dua rolled her eyes when she realised that how the older woman was eyeing their joint hands.

" Salam Walikum Phuphi. "
Azaan bowed down and Dua mirrored his action, though with a frown.

" Walaikum Assalam "
She replied and Azaan looked at her,

" Bohot dino baad aana hua ! Achha laga aapko yaha dekhkar. "
He smiled however the same could not be said for Dua.

" Aayi toh hun par jaldi jaana hai, Maryam ke abbu ko abroad jaana hai. "
Almost everyone noticed how she engaged herself with Ahaan but was ignoring Dua. The said girl, however did not care about it and rolled her eyes, making her way towards the kitchen.

" Taayi ammi, ye kyu aayi hai ? "
Raqeesa laughed a little, hugging her daughter in law.

" Ab kya hua ! "
She asked handing her a plate of freshly grilled sandwich which she happily accepted.

" Kuchh karne ki zarurat hi nahi hai, inki shakal hi zeher lagti hai mujhe. "

Raqeesa lightly hit her head to which she pouted.

" Waise itna time kaha laga diya. Aamirah aur Faraaz kab ke aaye hue hai. "
At her words, Dua looked down, her cheeks turning a little shade of red as she recalled how perfectly she fit in her husband's arms.

" Woh Azaan ko - a - Azaan ko kuchh kaam tha. Mai chalti hui taayi ammi, change karna hai. "
Her little run out of the room gave Raqeesa a slight idea of what might've happened. She closed her eyes and said a small prayer for her children.

•|•

" Haan aur ab mujhe tumhe aur koi bakwaas nahi sun ni hai, Ayaan. Tameez se kal office aa jaana. "
Azaan said, voice as monotonous as ever. Ayaan in turn rolled his eyes and said,

" Aap Seher ko toh kuchh nahi kehte. Usse bhi bulayen na fir. "

His poyting made Azaan smile a little.

" Woh ek voluntary internship kar rahi hai Ayaan, aur tumhari liye yeh zaruri hai ki tumhe work experience ho. "
He soothed his little brother and ruffled his hair a little. Ayaan hesitated before leaning towards him and said,

" Baba ko bohot hopes hai mujhse........kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki main unhe disappoint kar dunga. "
Azaan heard him patiently.

" Jab woh Jamshed Chachu ke saath the, bohot khush lag rahe the. Keh rahe the ki ab Faraaz ki tarah Ayaan bhi zimmedaar ban gaya hai. He looked so proud of me.... I jus- I don't want him to feel upset when I screw it all. "
Ayaan palmed his face. Azaan gently removed his hands from his face and said,

" Relax, Chachu tumhe pehchante hai, wo tumhare potential ko pehchante hai. He has always known what a grinder you are. Don't worry ok, tum kuch kharab nahi karoge, in fact I'll be there with you, mai tumhe train karunga. I am going to be there for you all the time ok. "
The chat was cut short with a knock on Ayaan's door.

" Ayaan, beta darawaza kholo. "

He heard his phuphi and opened the door himself,

" Azaan ! Tum yaha ? "
She asked, surprised at finding him there.

" Ji woh kuchh baat karni thi Ayaan se, aap aayen. "
He stepped aside for his mother and aunt to come in.

" Yeh tumhare gifts, tumhare Bhai behno ne toh apne pehle le liye. Ye sirf tumhare liye. "
Ayaan smiled and took the big, golden box with a smile.

" Azaan, jao Dua kitchen me hai, thodi pareshaan lag rahi hai. "
As Raqeesa mentioned Dua, Zainab's eyes shot up.

She smiled a little and turned towards her sister in law.

" Bhabhi mai aapse aur Azaan se kuchh zaruri baat karni hai. "

" Ha bolo Zainab. "
Raqeesa gave her a smile but she was quick to shake her head.

"Abhi nahi, raat me khane ke baad. "
Azaan nodded and moved out of his room to go see his little wife.

As he was entering the kitchen, he slowed down a little when he heard Dua murmur.

" Pata nahi mujhse kyu chidhti hai itna. Jab se aayi hai, looks diye ja rahi hai. Aise kapde kyu pehenti ho, apne husband se naam le ke kyu baaar karti ho..... Pareshaan kar diya hai. "
Although he could not hear everything clearly, it was more than evident that she was upset. A year drop rolled down her face and he walked in. Hearing footsteps behind her, Dua quickly wiped her face and tried to hold back her tear.

" Dua ! "
Azaan called out lovingly, she nodded her head and spoke in a little voice,

" Ji "

" Kitchen me kya kar rahi ho ? Tumhe toh yeh sab pasand nahi. "

She kept her mouth shut making him sigh and he turned her around making her face him.

Her eyes were teary and nose was slightly red.

" Kya hua ? Kyu ro rahi ho ? "
She refused to talk and kept her head down. He put his finger under her chin and made her look up.

" Kya hua meri jaan. "
He knew Dua was a little sucker for the romance she read about in her novels.

As soon as he called her that, she burst out in tears and hugged him,

" Jab se ham ghar aaye hai, phuphi kisi na kisi baat pe mujhe sunaye ja rahi hai. Unhe kya haq hai mujhe ye sikhane ka ki mai apne bhai - behen aur shauhar ke saath kaise rahu. "
He rolled his eyes and rubbed her back, he was aware of the fact that Dua was not over reacting, unfortunately Zainab did leave sly remarks on her when no one was there and he came to know about this a while back. He decided to give his Aunt a peace of mind later.

" Unhe koi right nahi hai hume hamara hi rishta sikhane ka, par tum Jo is tarah ro ro ke apni tabyet kharab kar rahi ho, yeh bhi sahi nahi hai. "
She hit him on his bicep and he laughed hugging her tighter.

" Mai karunga baat, par abhi tum kitchen se bahar jao, face wash karo apna and mere room me jaake mera phone check karo, tumhare liye kuchh hai. "

She looked up at the mention of a gift and wiped her face with her hands.

" Gift hai ? Surprise ? Mere liye ? Mai abhi dekh ke aati hun. "

And with that she was out of the kitchen. Azaan looked at custard she was making, he was pretty sure that the custard would be delicious so he took a small bowl and put some in for himself.

•|•

" Bataye phuphi, kya baat hai ? "
Raqeesa sat with her back leaned against the couch and Azaan sat on the bed while Zainab sat with Raqeesa.

" Kehte hue bura lag raha hai par Azaan tumne ye sab hone kaise diya ? Roka kyu nahi in logo ko ? "
The mother - son looked at her with utter confusion as she continued.

" Kya ? "

" Dua aur Azaan ka nikaah. "
His eyes turned hard when he heard her mention Dua.

" Kya keh rahi ho Zainab ? "

She looked around so that her sister in law does not see how maad she making both her and her son.

" Bhabhi, Azaan ke liye rishte ki kami nahi thi, fir aapne apne bete ki shaadi ek bachi se kyu karwa di. "

Raqeesa looked at Azaan who had his hand balled in a fist and was looking down.

" Maryam ne bataya mujhe, aisa majboori me jode gaye rishte chalte kaha hai. Bhabhi mai sach kahu toh mai toh hamesha se chahti thi ki Azaan ki dulhan meri Maryam bane. "
Azaan and Raqeesa both kept their mouths shut.

" Chaliye koi baat nahi, jo ho gaya wo ho gaya. Abhi bhi deri nahi hui hai, aap Azaan aur Dua ka khula karaye aur Maryam toh aaj bhi Azaan se nikaah karne ko taiyaar hai. Mashaallah se kya jodi lagegi dono bachcho ki. Kam se kam Dua ki tarah bad-dimag toh nahi hai meri beti ! "

That was the last straw for Azaan, he looked up and with a dead calm voice said,

" Phuphi ! Aap mehmaan hai hamari, behtar hoga agar aap mehman ki hi tarah rahe. Mai aur meri biwi ek saath bohot khush hai. Aur Dua bad dimag nahi masoom hai. Uska dil ek chhote bache ki tarah saaf hai, aur rahi baat Maryam ki, toh Maryam sach me hi Dua se kaafi alag hai, kyuki Dua kisi aur ke shauhar ke saath waqt bitane ke bahane nahi dhundhti. "

Zainab audibly gasped and Azaan continued,

" Dobara meri biwi ya mere rishte ke baare me bolne ke pehle do baar soch lijiyega. Aur phuphi, aapko toh use mubarakein deni chahiye, gifts toh chhodiye, use wish bhi nahi kiya aapne. Dua ko baat baat par tokne se woh ro de toh woh bachi hai !? Par aap jo kar rahi hai uska kya ? "
She looked away at his words. He took a deep breath to control his rage.

" Behtar yahi hoga ki aap aur Maryam kal parso me hi wapas chali jaye. "

___

Hey hi !

So you guys know I had a really bad accident and that's why I was unable to update but I'm here now. Ease vote and comment.

Also thank you all so so much for more than a thousand votes. It means so much to me

Vishakha

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.9M 106K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
150K 7K 46
A Cluster Of Desi Short Stories
Bepanah De Aarvikim

Proză scurtă

251K 12.5K 49
"ʙᴇᴘᴀɴᴀʜ" It is a collection of short stories include romance, obsession, love, comedy and possession I hope you all like it
578K 25.3K 106
A beautiful collection of short stories where love always wins.❤️